Unofficial Portkey Archive

Knock on the Sky by gypsybaby21
EPUB MOBI HTML Text

Knock on the Sky

gypsybaby21

Chapter Eleven: The First To Let Go

"Draco…are you in here?" Ginny asked a loud as she pushed open his door.

She flipped the light switch and glanced towards the bed, hoping to catch him sleeping, but what she saw was that girl with brown hair smiling at her.

"I've seen you before," Ginny stated simply staring the girl up and down. "W-who are you?"

"Giselle. You must be Ginny?"

Ginny's eyes furrowed in confusion. "How do you know?"

Giselle simply rolled her eyes. "Draco told me you'd do this! Get all attached to him. So I told him that I'd break up with her for you. He gladly said yes. Then we made love for a few hours until he had to go to lunch with his father. He is a wonderful lover. Don't you agree?"

Ginny felt her mouth drop slightly, and then she quickly shook her head and clutched her dropping stomach. "You're lying. He would never-"

Giselle gave a fake pout. "Are you sure about that honey? He left this note for you," she got up from the bed naked, glided over to his desk, and pulled out a crinkled piece of paper folded into fours. She handed it elegantly to Ginny.

Ginny snatched it away and opened it furiously.

Red,

It's over. It was great while it lasted. You were a great couple of fucks. I have to say almost one of the bests I've had…and you were a virgin for the first time. You were a bet between Giselle and I. If I couldn't get you into my bed by the end of the school year then I'd have to be Gissy's sex slave for five months (not that that's a raw deal, as you know I hate losing), but if I won I got, well we won't go into detail what I got! Everyone loves me I know…it's hard for someone not to love me! I understand, but let it go without a fight. Good-bye!

~Draco

Tears dripped onto the letter as Ginny read it over and over again.

"Why?" she cried out softly.

"He got tired of you," Giselle smirked at her. "It's not hard to see why. You just couldn't live up to me. It's nothing to be ashamed of. Some of us just have that natural gift."

Her heart felt like lead. Surely she was dreaming.

Not my Draco. He would never…

You can see it with your own eyes.

But he-

Are you in denial?

Ginny choked, covered her mouth, and ran out of Draco's room.

Giselle grinned evilly at the retreating girl. "Stupid twit!" she threw herself back on Draco's bed and lifted up a picture she had stolen from him. "Finally I can have some good sex!"

~~

Ginny examined the letter over and over again. She just couldn't believe it. Draco could never been mean to her.

He was before he became your lover.

But that changed.

That doesn't mean he couldn't go back!

"Shut-up you!" she yelled to herself causing people to give her a strange look as she leapt up the stairs to her room.

She threw herself on her bed, crying a little bit as she examined it. The more she read the more she thought it was fake, and then it hit her like a ton of bricks.

"Everybody loves me?" she whispered the words. "He would never say something like that! Never!"

Ginny's heart soared.

"Oh Draco, I knew it all along, my love!" she whispered and leapt up to go tell that bitch off.

~~

"Hey Giselle. What are you doing here?" Draco asked as he draped his jacket along his chair.

"Waiting for you. I thought we could talk?" she asked as she lifted herself up from the bed.

He lifted his eyebrow. "Why are you naked?"

Giselle looked down at herself and managed a blush. "I got this stain on my clothes."

"Oh. Hey, did Ginny come by here?"

Giselle shook her head. "No. Haven't seen her."

"Hm…"

"But, there was a note address to you when I came in here."

Draco glanced up with excitement. "Yeah? Where is it?"

She walked over to his nightstand and tossed the note to him. She glared as she watched him rip open the envelope in excitement.

*He won't be excited for long, * she mused, glad he couldn't figure out that she had needed to be naked to set the scene for that twit Ginny.

Draco,

You are a disgusting pig! I can't believe I let you do that too me! I can't believe I let you touch me! My parent's talked some sense into me. Gods! What was I thinking!? Good-bye you asshole!

~I hate you

At first Draco felt like a punch had been rammed into his gut, but then he looked up to see Giselle grinning evilly, mischievously.

He smacked the letter repeatedly in his hand as he walked to her. "God! You are that desperate."

Giselle jerked her head to his eyes. "What are you talking about?"

Draco raised his eyebrow. "You wrote this, Ginny has a more extensive vocabulary than you sweat pea. I actually thought you were different from those other girls."

Giselle looked like a mouse in a trap…she knew she'd been caught. "I did not write that!"

"I can smell a liar a mile away. Ginny's paper for one always smell like her…this reeks of you; two she could never be this mean! Ginny did come by here didn't she?"

Giselle started to shake her head, but gave up and glared. "Draco, forget about her! I'm sure your father would much rather you be with me," she lifted her hand up to caress his chest.

Draco grabbed her wrist in a crushing grip.

"You have to stop seeing her anyway!" Giselle yelled.

"How do you know that?"

"You tell me!"

Draco searched her face. "Why you little-you eavesdropped on our conversation."

"Draco…you think you have me with this? Oh you should have seen your lovers face when she read your letter to her."

The blood drained from Draco's face. He glared and twisted her arm.

"What did you do?"

Giselle rolled her eyes.

"If you don't tell me, I'll break your arm."

"You wouldn't!" she challenged.

Draco didn't even hesitate as he snapped her wrist hard in the opposite direction and smirked emotionlessly as he heard the bone snap and Giselle gasp with pain.

"I just did! Now, are you going to make me break your other one?"

"You're crazy!" Giselle cried out as she fell against the bed. "You have to break up with her anyway! You should have considered it a favor. It'll be easier on her if she hates you!" she cried cradling her arm.

Realization finally dawned on Draco and he stopped. Giselle was right. He slowly walked over to her. She flinched slightly as he dropped down beside her. Draco took her arm into his and pulled out his wand.

"Refectio," he whispered healing Giselle's arm.

She turned it slightly and sighed in relief. "Thank you!"

"You're right. It would be easier for her to hate me."

"See, I told you! Now kiss me," she said leaning forward.

"No-" he got out just as her lips plastered against his.

She grabbed his wrists and threw his arms around her waist as she pulled herself up into his lap.

"Stop it, Giselle," he muffled out.

"Oh, Draco, come on. I haven't had good sex since you got with that red-headed vixen," she groaned as she pushed one of his hands onto her bare breast.

His bedroom door flew open. His eyes darted to see Ginny, standing in the doorway. He watched as her smile slowly disappeared. He sat there watching her as Giselle assaulted his mouth. Draco was too stunned to do anything.

"Gin-"

"God! It was true! I didn't believe the letter. I read over and over it…like a hundred times! I couldn't believe that you would say something that awful to me, but it was true. Merlin…it was true," she whispered tears streaming down her face by the gallon. "I loved you so much Draco-Good-bye!" she sniffed and ran out the door.

He pushed Giselle off. "Ginny, wait!" he croaked out, but it was too late. "I-I have to get her! I thought maybe hating me would work…but I don't want to her hate me. I don't want the only person that has ever loved me to hate me!"

Giselle yanked him back. "Draco…you did what your father asked. You left her. I did it all for you. Don't ruin it! If you go to her now you'll have to break her heart a second time. You don't want to do that do you?"

Draco gritted his teeth as he stared at the open door.

"Do you?"

"No," he growled.

Giselle smiled and dropped herself onto his bed, pushing herself up so she could lay naked on the pillows, as she leaned against them. Draco gave another growl at her.

"So, you want to fuck now?"

Draco sighed and glanced at the door one last time. Slowly, with a heavy heart he crept up onto Giselle.

"Oh, yes!" Giselle grinned as she lifted her head to kiss him.

He returned it.

To Be Continued…

Hardly any changes in this chapter either…three more to go! ~Aya