Unofficial Portkey Archive

Knock on the Sky by gypsybaby21
EPUB MOBI HTML Text

Knock on the Sky

gypsybaby21

Knock on the Sky

Chapter Three: Man Goin' Down

"This is so humiliating!" Ginny mumbled to herself as she slipped, once again, in the puddle of mud that had formed, from a light drizzle of rain, about fifty feet from the Hogwarts fountain. "Will somebody get me up?" she cried out angrily at the tiny crowd that had formed around her.

"It's so very amusing though," a black haired girl, whom Ginny recognized to be a Slytherin, giggled.

"Alright, alright, enough of laughing at the Gryffindor," Seamus laughed, pushing through the crowd, looking as if he was about to come and help her when a wide grin spread across his face. He doubled over clutching his stomach in fits of laughter.

Ginny's eyes widened in surprise as she watched Seamus bend to his knees chuckling helplessly. "If I-ooh-if I could reach my wand Seamus Finnigan, I would bat boogey your arse all the way to Hogsmeade and back!" she exclaimed, her eyes flashing with anger. "Ha!" she cried out in triumph as Seamus stopped smiling. "That got you to shut-up didn't it?"

It was then that she saw a flash of red hair, and where there was red, there was black, and brown. "Ron, I know you're back there. Will you please get me up? Harry…whatever happened to being my knight in shining armor? Hermione?"

Ron sauntered up, with a smug grin on his face, followed closely by Harry, whom was trying to suppress a smile. "Wasn't it just you twenty minutes ago calling us men…Harry what was it? Help me out."

"Stupid, good for nothing pigs, who shagged other men's women and…" Harry started, raising an eyebrow at the very muddy, angry, and slightly defeated expression on the youngest Weasley's face.

"Okay! I get it; I shouldn't have made it such a broad statement. Even though it's true and all," Ginny said, mumbling the last part.

Ron snorted and shook his head; unable to believe his sister would continue to bad mouth the male gender under her situation. "I can't believe you! Non-stop talking and criticizing…do you want my help or not? For the life of me I wish I could remember that silencing charm."

"I could very well ask Hermione for help or another girl. I don't need you and the only reason I was bad mouthing your gender was because of a certain Slytherin ferret that sent his evil, eagle owl after me with a note, wrapped around it's sharp nailed foot. The damned bird attacked me and practically bit my finger off. See!" she held up the evidence. "I was almost about to kick the blasted beast away and I'm an animal lover."

"Will you not shut up? Just stop talking…holy Merlin," Ron said in disbelief, rolling his eyes upward as if he were praying.

Ginny frowned and scratched an itch on her face, which only succeed in making her face dirtier. "Why is everyone always saying that to me? I don't talk a lot, but still it's always: 'SHUT UP, or Ginny slow down, you're making my head spin, or do you never stop talking, or you're giving me a headache.' I don't talk a lot, it's just of late I've had quite a few things to say."

"I think I should leave her in there don't you, Harry?" Ron asked, shaking his head down at her. Just as she was about to say something Ron interrupted her, throwing his hands up. "Ah!" Ginny opened her mouth to try again. "Stop!" Ron cut her off.

"But I-" she started again.

"Oh yeah, definitely, def-def-definitely leaving her in there," Ron snorted.

Ginny pouted. "Please, don't make me try getting out of this slippery mud by myself again and just think Ron of how many blokes you'd save from seeing me fall on my face and getting a glimpse of my knickers."

"Leave her in there!" a male voice yelled enthusiastically.

Ginny grunted in displeasure. "You see? A bunch of pigs, the lot of you."

"RONALD WEASLEY! You are a prefect and you're standing there allowing your baby sister to be covered in mud, when you can very well help her out," Hermione's booming voice soared through the air.

"'Hermione, you have to help me out of here. They refuse to even lend me a stick so they could pull me out," Ginny's voice dripped with fake desperation, trying to make the two boys look like the guilty party even more.

"Oh, look at her. All covered in dirt…" Hermione grumbled as she walked over and extended her hand.

"Ah, Hermione, I don't think you should help her just yet," Harry started to say and cringed as Hermione screamed.

"Ginevra Weasley, did you do that on purpose?" Hermione howled with anger. "You did, didn't you? Here I was trying to help you and you-you pull me into this pile of rubbish," she cried out, plopping her hands down, splattering mud everywhere.

Ginny gasped. "I didn't do it on purpose, you just weren't strong enough. And-and it's slippery! Why do you think I couldn't get out myself?" she snapped, pushing Hermione's shoulder.

"Hey!" Hermione cried, pushing Ginny back.

"Gryffindor girls gone wild!" someone yelled.

"We are not animals! We have not gone wild," Ginny yelled back.

Hermione snorted, her lips curving. "Oh Gin, it isn't that. It's something in the states that-" she stopped suddenly, as if remembering where they were.

Hermione slowly lifted her head and raised an eyebrow in Harry's direction. "Harry, you and Ron better come and get us out, this instant, or else."

"I'm not about too-" Ron started, but stopped and stared in horror as Harry walked swiftly over to the girls and yanked Hermione up and out followed by Ginny.

Ginny's eyes widened as she flew to her feet. "Wow! I swear I'm hearing a whip crackle through the air."

Harry itched his head and glared irritatingly at Ginny. "What are you on about now?"

"I think she's saying someone is whipped," Seamus concluded chuckling at Harry. "Hey Gin and tonic…you have something on your face."

Ginny paused at her failing attempt of swiping the muck of her school uniform. She frowned as she looked up at Seamus. "Really? I hadn't noticed," she said sarcastically. "I can I only feel it on me. And don't call me that!"

Seamus grinned. "Why? I think it's kind-a cute."

Hermione snorted. "You would!"

Seamus whispered loudly behind his hand, as if he were telling her a secret. "You still have something on your face, Gin and tonic."

"Ah-and don't be a git. I know very well what I have on my face, idiot."

Seamus clutched his chest and gasped for breath. "Oh Gin, if only you knew how much I need you, perhaps you wouldn't hurt me so, if only you knew how I secretly hope, every night, that you'd stumble into my room naked, begging me to…"

Ginny rolled her eyes. "Here we go again. You're such a drama queen!"

"Don't tell that to my lover, Ginny, she believes she's the drama queen."

Ginny open her mouth, as if she were starting to speak, and then quickly shut it. She repeated the process, and then lifted her hand up in warning. "I-I'm not going to say anything, because my sixth sense is triggering my warning bell that this is a trick," she said pronouncing the last three words with emphasis.

The tiny group of people burst into laughter.

"Well, now that my pride is in tatters and I'm as filthy as a-a…well I might as well make the day complete and go meet Malfoy."

Ron chuckled, and then paused. "Wait what? Who?"

Ginny rolled her eyes. "Don't get medieval. I have to meet with him about my flying lessons."

"I thought you said he canceled."

Ginny shrugged. "He did! The stupid bugger seemed to have changed his mind."

-------------------

It just wasn't fair. Damn it, she had plans. Who cares if she didn't, at that moment, know exactly what they were, but they were in existence! She had plans to make plans, wasn't that good enough?

Ginny scowled as she stomped towards the Quidditch stands. "Meet me in the Quidditch Slytherin dug out," she mimicked. "Stupid twerp!"

She paused once her feet touched the dry dirt of the field. Dropping her gaze she frowned at her clothing. It was as if she'd just realized that she spent a good ten minutes in a puddle of very wet and dirty mud. Her school skirt, which got shorter every school year, was slowly starting to become un-plastered from her thighs. Her shirt was hopeless and would probably stick to her until she peeled it off.

Ginny groaned. "I'm never going to hear the end of this."

Leaning her weight against the side of the dull gray wall, she slipped off her scruffed up shoes and holey socks, not bothering to remove her slightly brown speckled toe rings. She grimaced as she remembered herself touching her face.

"That's terrific!" Ginny mumbled. "Now, if only I could remember that cleaning spell! Why can I never remember the spell I always need the most?" she groaned.

She stomped up the stairs that led to the seats in the stand and with her hands swinging by her side, she hastily plopped herself down into the metal plated chair, staring out at the Quidditch playing field.

Now all she had to do was wait. Patience was not a virtue to Ginny, however. She angrily lifted the tip of her thumb, which was probably the only clean spot on her body, to her mouth and nibbled on the nail. She bent her legs over the arm of the chair and let them dangle lazily over the side, humming to herself, as she waited.

His owl had come to her window, carrying a small piece of parchment in its claw. At first Ginny had thought that the bird had made a mistake, but when it continued to nudge her shoulder and snap at her fingers, she'd finally given in, and taken the squared piece of paper.

Draco and his demanding self! Who does he think he is? Demanding her to meet him here and to not be late.

Ginny snorted. "He's not even here yet."

------------------

"Giselle, slow down!" Draco grunted as he clutched her hips, slowing her demanding rhythm as she tried to ride him harder.

"I can't," she gasped, her hands reaching up on either side of his head, and pounding into the cement wall.

"I want her to see!" Draco growled, his thighs shaking with restraint, his fingers clutching tightly to Giselles' thighs. "If you want that hefty chunk of money trinket you looked at then I suggest you slow down."

Taking deep, choppy breaths Giselle slowed her movements, almost to a lazy up and down caress. "You are one kinky bastard you know that, Draco? Twisted too, to set this up. You are so bad!"

Draco smirked. "Don't I know it?"

He leaned forward and bit her neck, as he slid his hand between them and began playing with her curls.

"Oh, yes," she moaned as she rolled her neck back, giving him better access.

Draco increased the pressure between their bodies. Giselle began riding out her orgasm, but had started a little too late. She clenched around him, her body tensing, she dug her teeth into Draco's shoulder, muffling her cry of ecstasy as she came.

She shook her head viciously as if clearing her thoughts. "Oh damn," she sighed. "I am never going to be able to walk again."

Draco grinned and dropped his head back against the wall. "How many was that?"

Giselle lifted her celestial blue eyes up to look at Draco with an impish grin spreading across her face. "Well, counting your tongue Olympic games, ten. I'm going to have to skip classes tomorrow and sleep. You wear me out."

Draco kissed her lips hard. "We're not done yet."

"So who is 'Red'?"

"Her name is Ginny," Draco whispered, staying in the same position as he continued his gentle strokes.

Giselle gasped and opened her mouth in shocked excitement. "As in Ginevra Weasley?"

"How in the hell did you know her first name was Ginevra? I only knew because I was told!"

Giselle shrugged. "We've had a few encounters. Not to mention she's in my grade. I've had a few classes with her."

"Encounters?"

"Nothing like that! Just a few run-ins. Picked up some of my books for me, I said thank you and asked for her name. She's kind of nice. A little too nice if you ask me, but then it's the nice ones you need to worry about. Especially in bed," Giselle said, raising an eyebrow suggestively.

Draco clenched his teeth as he growled out. "If that little bit leaves this area, I'll know who to kill," he warned in a deadpan voice.

Giselle swallowed, knowing that he truly meant 'kill'. "It won't. I promise. So when are you going to make your move?"

"I won't ever. Ever," Draco groaned, as intense pleasure captured his attention and began building.

"Why?"

Giselle nearly froze as she saw his eyes glaze over with danger. She knew it was the wrong question before she even asked it, but she just couldn't help herself.

"I don't need to explain myself to you," Draco growled as he yanked her hair, causing her head to jerk back.

Giselle cried out in pain. "Okay, Draco, stop it! You're hurting me. I understand!"

He released her. "You don't understand! If my father found out-"

Giselle dropped her head and placed a finger shushing him at his lips at the mention of Draco's father. "It's okay."

------------------

Turning in her seat she stomped nosily to the ground and stood up, pacing back and forth.

This was ridiculous. Absolutely!

"Where is he?" she growled out, stomping back into the dug out and going further inside.

"Maybe I misunderstood the note," Ginny thought out loud as she walked further in, and just when she was about to give up she heard grunts.

Cautiously, she started to walk down the sloping hill that led into a tiny compartment that would let the Slytherins fly out during a competition.

"Oh yes, yes," a woman moaned.

Ginny stopped dead in her tracks. Her mouth dropping open in disgust, "No way there are people doing…THAT!"

Well, why don't you go see?

No!

Why? You could consider it research.

That's Hermione's job.

Just do it!

Ican't.

Go see.

No, I shouldn't.

Please? Ginny argued with herself.

Curiosity killed the cat!

Oh balls!

"I really need to get a life. I'm sitting here arguing with myself. All I have to do is go in slightly and see what it is. It could be someone in trouble?" Ginny shook her head at her stupidity. "Oh for the love of. …Enjoyable vibes are echoing through there."

Ginny glided down the hill and walked into the room. As soon as she reached the center of the long, never ending musky walls, she stopped dead in her tracks as her eyes trained on a brown haired girl, on top of a guy whom was sitting on a silver bench. Ginny nosily hiccupped.

Oh my god!

She swiftly smacked her hand over her eyes. "Oh God," she whispered.

Draco? What in the bloody hell had she walked in on?

Indeed, it was him! Ginny confirmed it once those beautiful intense gray eyes locked onto hers.

----------------

Oh yes…she came!

Wrong thought, oh Merlin!

He quickened his pace as he watched Ginny stare at them. He kept eye contact with her as he pounded into Giselle. Draco nearly lost it when he saw Ginny smack her hand over her eyes. He glorified in the shocked look that she had plastered to her face.

Ginny nearly swallowed her tongue when Draco winked at her and then gasped in pleasure. She watched as he shut his eyes and pushed himself so hard up into the girl that she would have flown off him had he not been gripping her hips.

Ginny stood there, for about three seconds, dumbfounded, before she turned and fled out of the compartment like a bullet.

-------------

"She came," Giselle giggled. "Eleven times."

Draco gave her a smug look. "Yes she did."

He knew that Giselle thought Ginny hadn't come. She had and he couldn't believe it. It had been the sweetest orgasm he would ever be able to have involving Ginny…the closest he'd ever get.

Draco had been floored when he realized he'd been attracted to the fireball youngest Weasley, even more frightened when he'd started dreaming about her. He hadn't really fought the attraction…after all a half a day didn't count as a good fight. His lust had started that day of the first flying practice. They hadn't had a lot of flying lessons together, but he knew when he lusted after someone that there was no use fighting it. It was incredible really, how quickly he'd come to terms with his attraction for Ginny.

What bugged him the most was that at a time when he should have been spent and weak he was more turned on than ever.

Draco still couldn't get the way Ginny looked out of his mind. He groaned and swung Giselle to the dirty ground. He pushed himself into her, impaling himself upon her.

Giselle screamed. The healthy sound of skin smacking against skin, the smell of sex, sweat, the feel of Giselle's wet sheath gripping him, and the thought of Ginny, her red hair, her doe eyes, her rounded full red lips, the way her clothes clung to her curves, drove Draco to ram harder into her. The smell of blood pierced Draco's senses.

"Are you okay?" Draco whispered into her ear.

"Oh, Draco, don't you dare stop!" she screamed wrapping her legs around him, pushing him deeper.

His eyes crossed and he exploded, seeing only Ginny. He jerked his hips one more time into her before collapsing. A tiny beat passed and Draco lifted himself up. He watched as Giselle scurried to get her clothes. She pulled her shirt up and down over her head, straightening it.

"So, just call me next time you want to have another go, unless you get Ginny," Giselle said.

"I told you. It's not going to happen," he said calmly.

"You seem so sure about that. Right, so see you later."

Draco nodded, giving her a grim look as he buttoned the last buttons of his pants. "Tomorrow."

Giselle paused. "Tomo-" she stopped herself, gave a nod and left. Draco sighed and went left in the opposite direction as she did. He walked out with his hands resting in his front pockets.

"Could he be anymore disgusting you ask yourself?" Ginny spoke up.

He jerked around to see Ginny leaning lazily against the wall.

"You know what I think, you had this planned," she grinned.

"No, she just happened to saunter by while I was waiting for you. What I needed to tell you is that since I had to cancel today, Madam Hooch said we have to practice an extra three hours tomorrow," he paused and did a quick survey of her, "What the hell is all over you?"

He couldn't believe he had failed to notice this dirty mud that had been plastered to her. All he'd seen was her warm, gentle eyes staring deeply into his.

Draco swallowed a groan and clenched his teeth together.

Ginny stood up straight her mouth dropping open. "That's six hours and it's mud."

"I'm not to fond of the six hours either. Good to know you like bathing in mud. Kind of fitting actually. A weasel in her home…how quaint!""

Ginny shook her head in disgust. "You are such a-"

Draco lifted his eyebrows and walked towards Ginny, bracing his arm on the side of her head. "Go ahead, finish that," he spoke softly, seductively.

Ginny glared and said nothing. She stiffened once she saw him trail his eyes down her shirt. He grinned suddenly taking her breath away.

Ginny groaned and silently wished that the mud had blocked out what her shirt said underneath her white school shirt. It was a black shirt with white lettering, saying 'I bite'.

"I bite," Ginny threatened, quoting her shirt.

He raised an eyebrow. "What a coincidence, so do I!"

Ginny chuckled and groaned, rolling her head back against the wall, exposing her neck. Draco opened his mouth and leaned down as if he was going to kiss her, but he decided against it. Thankfully, she hadn't seen the movement and he quickly adjusted his once loose slacks.

It seemed that Ginny finally noticed how close he was, because she bent her head down, a full body blush flushing through her face. Draco grinned and lifted her chin up. Ginny jerked away.

"Don't touch me with your-ew!" Ginny cried out as she pushed him, holding in a chuckle. "You are so gross!"

Draco, who'd been fuming at her pushing him, paused as he realized she had just been playing around. He patted his shirt and cringed, knowing he was going to say something mean.

"Why did you have to touch me? I actually liked these clothes."

Ginny glared. "You touched me with your icky sticky hands after doing that girl. I should be the one disgusted, not you!"

"Icky sticky? Terrific vocabulary. Besides you're taint isn't washable. I don't want your filthy germs clinging to my clothes."

"Draco, get bent and die! See you tomorrow jerk, " Ginny yelled in his face and retreated before he could say anything back.

He watched the seductive sway of her hips and smiled.

It was going to be a wonderful six hours…