Unofficial Portkey Archive

Knock on the Sky by gypsybaby21
EPUB MOBI HTML Text

Knock on the Sky

gypsybaby21

Chapter Five: Rush

Ginny had no idea how they'd gotten up to Draco's room so quickly, but the fierceness of the whole situation was starting to make her a bit uneasy. His caresses and kisses weren't helping the matter either, making her slightly dizzy, lightheaded, and all. His movements were becoming more aggressive, more urgent. His hips were demanding against hers, where they had started off as slow, gentle motions, they were now grinding and hard.

At that moment Ginny felt like a trapped animal beneath him, her thighs cradling him on either side, his heavy body on top of her, crushing her. She was surprised she could breath with his weight and the intense passion that just stole the air out of her lungs.

Ginny grunted as she felt Draco's hand slip under her jumper. "Hmm Draco, stop," she whispered softly, trying to shake the euphoria that had spread through her.

"Oh yes Red, say my name," he gasped out.

He shoved his hand beneath her knickers and Ginny could have sworn she saw stars. Her mouth dropped and her eyes flew open. She stared up at him in shock and gulped when she realized he'd been watching her the whole time.

"Oh, wow," she panted and jolted as he pushed his hand against her. "Oh yes."

Her back arched high as if she were trying to get closer. She bit her bottom lip and shut her eyes as she shot both of her hands down to his wrists forcing him to apply more pressure.

She grunted out an assortment of soft sounds as Draco pushed one of his fingers inside of her. Ginny, in response shoved one of her hands over his and pushed his index finger in deeper, her hips moving against his, pushing his hand hard on and in to her, matching the rhythm he'd set.

Just slightly beyond Ginny's comprehension she heard a deep agonized growl and the point of her pleasure stopped. Her vision was red, still in a haze as she felt Draco slip his finger out of her. She was slowly starting to get frustrated with the realization that he had stopped when he jerked her jumper off and ripped her white knickers off of her.

Draco bit his lip hard and a low groan tore through his lips.

She didn't know whether the sound of the fabric ripping or her embarrassment over the fact that she never really wore a bra was what made her panic. Her eyes widened in terror and as if on instinct her hips jerked up making Draco gasp and close his eyes with pleasure. She did it again, but this time with her arms shoving at his chest.

This is where she succeeded in throwing him completely off the bed, which was not her intention. She squealed in horror and turned onto her side looking down at a very dazed and turned on young man.

"I am so sorry. I didn't mean to throw you off your bed. I just wanted to stop you."

------------------------------------------

Bells were ringing in his ears and only the sweet sound of Ginny's gasps could break through the clanging.

He trailed kisses along her neck gripping and running his fingers through her fiery red hair. He knew his caresses and kisses becoming more aggressive, more urgent. He had wanted to do this slowly, but he'd made the mistake of freeing her of her pants and allowing his hips to rock lightly against hers. Heat had been vibrating between her legs and with in minutes his movements had become harder.

He didn't want to scare her, but he needed to feel her so he allowed his hand to go part way up her jumper.

"Hmm Draco..."

That was all he heard, with his hips still grinding against hers he gazed at her his breath coming in pants. "Oh yes Red, say my name."

He shoved his hand beneath her knickers, never taking his eyes off her, desperately wanting to see her reaction. Her mouth dropped and her eyes flew open. She stared up at him in shock and gulped.

"Oh, wow," she panted. "Oh yes."

Her back arched high as if she were trying to get closer. She bit her bottom lip and shut her eyes as she shot both of her hands down to his wrists forcing him to apply more pressure.

He couldn't believe it and for a moment he almost didn't believe she was as innocent as he thought her to be. That thought quickly vanished as Ginny made a soft out of pitch grunt and licked her lips.


Draco growled and jerked his hand away from her. Swiftly he pushed up her jumper, pulling it over her head. He did a double take when he saw small, hand sized bare breasts spill out from underneath. He clenched his teeth, his eyes darkening and his hand reached down. Not wanting to bother with removing any clothing carefully he ripped her white-laced knickers off and practically screamed with triumph.

He couldn't possibly wait anymore. He had never wanted anyone as much as he wanted Ginny Weasley right at that moment. Draco had thought that after what he'd done with Giselle just yesterday he would have been sated for at least a week, but he felt like a starving man at a banquet.

Draco hadn't expected her to jerk up so viciously. He'd never know why he hadn't come in his pants like virgin schoolboy, but he was grateful for it.

He paused as her eyes widened in terror. She jerked her hips again, but this time with her arms shoving at his chest.

This is where she succeeded in throwing him completely off the bed, which was not her intention. She squealed in horror and turned onto her side looking down at a very dazed and turned on young man.

"I am so sorry. I didn't mean to throw you off your bed. I just wanted to stop you."

"What in the bloody hell was that?" Draco said as calmly as he possibly could.

She bowed her head and swung her legs over the edge, her feet resting in between his ankles. "I'm not ready for this and I'm sorry I-"

"Sorry you let it get this far?"

Ginny was scared. He was far too calm for this situation.

"Yes. Are you mad?"

He snorted. "Am I mad? Am I mad, that you turned me on to the point of explosion and then shoved me off as if nothing had happened? What do you expect me to be like? You are bloody naked in front of a very turned on and angry man that just got shoved off of his own bed. You're damn straight I mad! And why the hell weren't you wearing a bra?"

Ginny slouched her shoulders and bowed her head, shrugging slightly. "I don't need one."

Draco jerked his head back his eyebrow arching in surprise and amusement. He shook his head in disbelief. How could this stupid brat turn him on one minute, make him angry, and then surprise him just like that. "Really?"

"I mean look at them," she said sitting up straight and looking down at her chest. "They're just small."

Draco frowned at her bowed head. "What are you on about? They're perfect."

She shook her head, her hair falling over her shoulders. "No, they're nothing like Giselle's, or Pansy's, or Hermione's-Hermione's are perfect. I'd have given anything to have breasts like her."

Draco stared at her looking appalled. "Oh-oh God-bloody hell!" He growled and looked down at his pants. "What a waste. You just had to mention mudbloods name didn't you?"

That seemed to get Ginny's attention as she gasped, raised her knees up, and wrapped her arms around them, hiding her face.

Draco snorted and shook his head. "Oh, now you cover up."

Ginny raised her eyes, keeping her head on her knees, and glared. "You are such a jackass!"

"Tell me something I don't know?"

Ginny licked her lips slowly and turned her eyes to the side. "I think maybe I should leave."

That seemed to get his attention and he bounded across the room, kneeling in front of her.

"Don't leave."

Ginny sighed. "Draco, I told you, I'm not ready to have sex with you."

"We don't have to have sex we could just…talk."

Ginny raised an eyebrow. "You and me plus a civilized conversation to does not equal success."

"Damnit!" Draco growled rocking back onto his feet and then standing fully in front of her. "Why does sex have to be so complicated with girls?"

Ginny rolled her eyes and huffed loudly. "Why don't you go make it easier on yourself and go have sex with a guy then!" she yelled.

Draco's eyes darkened with anger and Ginny flinched as his arms made a sudden motion. "Because this isn't for a fucking guy, this is all for you baby!"

Ginny frowned and looked down, where his hands were. She instantly regretted it and jerked her gaze back up, her eyes widening.

Draco groaned and placed his hands on his hips, his hair falling into on his face. "I wish you wouldn't do that," he mumbled as if he were in pain.

"Sorry?"

"That face-innocent and slightly frightened, but turned on at the same time. How can you say you aren't ready when you react the way you did when I was kissing you? You could feel it Ginny."

"Draco, the only thing I could feel was your hips digging into mine."

He growled in disbelief and anger. "I can't believe you. I think I liked it better when you just flat out called me Malfoy."

He casually walked over to her, bent down and ran his finger over her nipple. She gave a shocked encouraging gasp and bit her bottom lip.

"How can you not be ready for me?" his hoarse voice whispered desperately in her ear as he took his other hand and pushed it between her thighs.

"Okay," she shuddered out. "I might have told a little lie. I'm just uneasy. I always thought Harry would be my first. I mean technically he was my first everything."

Draco paused and frowned. He pulled his lips back and cupped her face.

"Thank you for giving me one more reason to envy Harry Potter," Draco spoke softly caressing her face.

Ginny was shocked. She had no idea what to say to that. She felt her mouth pull slightly open as she searched his face.

"Why are you doing this?"

Draco bowed his head. "I want you-so much it physically hurts. I dream about night and day. I'm going to repeat the choices I gave you a little bit ago. Get out of my head, out of my dreams, and leave me alone-or the more appealing one for me-get into my bed."

"I told you I have no power over the first ones-" Ginny started but Draco quickly interrupted her.

"Ginny this is not a joke," he snapped out harshly. "Choose one. I'm not cut out for this-these childish games of dating and snogging. I'm not going to lie to you, I like sex and I've done it quite a few times. I don't beat around the bush; if I want someone I tell her. I've never once been turned down so if the first is what you choose don't expect me to be understanding. I won't hurt you or anything, but I will kick you out and probably make your life a living hell."

Ginny frowned and took a deep breath, twirling her fingers into her bare side. "You aren't very good with being turned down are you?" she laughed hesitantly.

Draco, his face still set in an unreadable manner, stared at her, contemplating her answer. "Is that what you're trying to do? Turn me down?"

Ginny gave him a small smile and sat on his bed, thinking.

Draco didn't know what to expect. Here he was standing in front of a very naked and gorgeous fire goddess, ready to have sex with her, and there she was turning him down. If she didn't tell him her choice soon he was sure he'd explode.

Ginny sighed. "Draco-"

"Out of those two choices, what will it be?"

Ginny stood up and grabbed his arms, pulling him to her. She gently kissed his lips and smiled. "How 'bout into your bed?"

Draco looked down at her and licked his lips. "Good choice."


He wanted to rip his clothes of then and take her, but he knew that even though she'd said she had wanted him he would not make the first move.

Ginny stared at him and gave him a small tentative smile that quickly vanished. Shyly she slid her hands down his chest and rested them on his lower stomach.

Draco shut his eyes and dropped his head back, forcing his neck to hold the weight of his head. "Oh Red," he whispered harshly.

Her fingers swept back and forth over his skin, just partially above the waistband, teasing him.

Two more minutes of that and Draco had his fingers digging into her hips pushing her onto the bed.

It was his turn to tease.

-----------------------------------------

"Draco," Ginny moaned rubbing her cheek against his as he kissed her. "This isn't fair!"

She felt him grin against her neck, and then she shuddered as he traced his tongue along the curve.

"Why is it not fair?" he asked leaning up on his arms.

The movement caused Ginny to gasp as his jeans scrapped against her middle. He was between her legs, on top of her, kissing her everywhere.

"I have all-" she gasped as he bit the line of her chin, "all my clothes off, a-a-and," her voice went up in pleasure, "you have all of yours on."

Draco smiled gently, letting his hand trail through her red vibrant hair that seemed to accent the black silk pillow covering. "Oh, that's not fair."

Ginny shuddered and bit her lip, tentatively brushing a finger along his mouth. "I wish you'd smile all the time, instead of smirk and glare. You're so beautiful when you do smile, not that you aren't when you don't but-oh, oh, yes," she whispered running her hands through his hair as he pushed rolled his hips into hers.

"I'll only smile for you now," he whispered, his voice hoarse with passion.

His jeans were creating a heaven of pleasure with each motion. Draco, wanting to intensify the pleasure parted her thighs further so that they touched the cool sheets of the bed.

"What are you doing?" Ginny gasped biting her lip.

He bit her lips then gave her a small kiss. "Shut-up…"

Ginny's retort cut off as he once again placed his fully clothed body against her. Ginny sighed heavily as his full weight rested in between her thighs.

"You feel so wonderful," she sighed.

Ginny trailed her hands up and down his back, feeling his muscles ripple with restraint as he kissed her. Even through his jeans she could feel his need for her and it was in that moment that she noticed he'd stopped moving. He didn't move his hips for so long that she became impatient and as if magnetized she lifted up, rubbing herself against his jeans.

"Oh," she gasped. "Wow!"

Her eyes widened in shock as pleasure rippled through her. She repeated the move again and had to wrap her hands around his muscular arms, gripping tightly, to hold off a scream that was threatening to erupt.

"That's it, Ginny," he whispered as he lifted his hips a little higher going away from her.

"Draco, please stop moving away!" she begged pushing her hips up higher so she could feel the friction of his jeans between her.

He obliged and started grinding his swollen groin against her. He did it with an amazing masterful ability that made Ginny's fingers grip his black sheets tightly as she tried to keep her eyes focused on his pleasure etched face.

"If I was inside you now, you know you would already be screaming, don't you?" Draco gasped in her ear before turning his mouth onto her neck and biting down.

"Arrogant bas-ah!"

She moaned as Draco trailed kisses down to the peaks of her breasts, where he stopped and suckled, giving each one the same amount of attention.

She buried her hands in his hair, trying not to pull as she grinded her hips to his. He lazily, while still pressing into her, twirled his tongue over her breasts, making erotic designs.

Ginny couldn't believe how strong he was…his entire body was trembling from the force of passion and need. He was so big over her as well, making her, for once in her life feel small and petite, which she had never been. She genetically came from a tall family, aside from her mother, so Ginny simply loved the fact that Draco was a good six inches taller than her.

Draco thrust against her, biting his tongue to keep from crying out in unspent lust. He lifted his head and his eyes focused on Ginny's face. Her eyes were closed and she was scraping her teeth along her bottom lip.

He felt her thighs tense and tighten around his waist. He lifted his face up and stared her, holding in a smile as he watched her try to open her eyes and fail.

"Don't fight it, Ginny, just let it come," he whispered.

It was bittersweet torture to him as he felt her hands slip into his pockets and push him harder into her hips.

"Yes, oh yes," she groaned out as he pushed himself harder against her. "Please."

Draco stopped and lifted his shirt above his head. His hair fell back onto his head perfectly in place. His gray eyes darkened as he looked at her. "Say my name," he demanded softly.

Ginny lifted her eyes. "Draco," she whispered, "please."

"Unbutton my pants," he said, his voice on the verge of desperation.

Ginny lifted herself up so she could reach his pants. She slowly, nervously, slid the circular buttons out of their holes.

Draco could literally feel his eyes roll in the back of his head. Every time she slipped a button out the back of her knuckles grazed his swollen erection. He was in hell and he loved it there .

When she was finished she lifted her eyes up to his and slowly fell back against the cool sheets. Draco leaned forward and rubbed his thumb across her cheekbone.

"Ginny, I'll ask you only once, I won't be able to stop after this…do you want to do this?"

Ginny squinted her eyes. "Do you ask this with every girl?" she squeaked.

"No. I never stop to ask-I only give them that choice before anything happens."

"That simple," she said nervously.

Draco searched her face. "That simple…yes or no?"

"Yes."

Draco shut his eyes and gave out an almost animal growl as he positioned himself on top of her. He knew as soon as he opened his eyes and saw her face that he wouldn't be able to wait, so he lunged, pushing past the barrier that marked her an innocent. Draco stopped and just held her as he felt her body tense.

He gritted his teeth together. "God, you're so small. Why didn't you tell me you were a virgin?" he whispered against her chin and then lifted his eyes too look as a tear fell onto the curve of her cheek.

"Ow, I-I thought you knew," she cried.

"I knew, but I thought it was more hoping than anything. Are you okay?" he pushed the words out and almost cried out at the tightness of her.

She shook her head no.

Draco smiled and tried to lighten the mood. "You should consider yourself lucky. Last time I took a virgin she screamed her head off. I had to pull out because she was crying so bad."

Ginny growled and punched him in the chest. "I really, really don't want to discuss that at this moment."

"Right, sorry."

He frowned instantly as he felt her beginning to pull away. The mood was gone and he would not have this moment.

Not wanting to give up just yet, Draco dropped his head down, and nuzzled the side of her breasts. He grinned as he heard her gasp in pleasure. When she slowly started pushing his hips up he knew she was ready.

"Oh, Ginny," he groaned as he covered her lips and with infinite gentleness he pushed into her.

He withdrew almost all the way and slowly plunged back in. Her fingernails bit into his back as he increased his already extremely slow tempo of his hips. Ginny was wild beneath him, trying to get him to go faster as he continued with slow accuracy.

"Draco, please go faster!" she cried out.

She clutched him to her as the pleasure kept building, and building, until it released. She threw her head back, lifted her hips up, and cried out. She curled her legs over his back bringing him down harder to her as her vision turned black and as she slowly started to come down she watched Draco move faster, his face etched with wild wanting as he pushed into her. A drop of sweat trailed down the side of his face as he bent down to kiss her breast.

Draco shoved his fingers into her hair and gave one last thrust as he yanked her lips to his kissing her deeply. The wonderful, raw, hunger of his kiss, and the surge of liquid that poured into her, made Ginny gasp and clutched him tightly in wonder. Pleasure coursed through her body as the after shocks of wonderful sex draped over them.

Draco collapsed on top of her, weak, spent. Ginny stared up at the ceiling in shock, still trembling from the undreamed of pleasure she had felt. She trailed the tips of her fingers all over his back to his thighs, then back up playing with the tendrils of his hair at his neck.

His head rested in her hair. He sniffed her scent in and sighed in pleasure.

Not wanting to crush her, he flipped over. Pride and smugness crashed into him as she rested her head on his chest, still joined with him.

"That-" Draco started.

"Was amazing," Ginny finished giggling.

Draco lifted his eyebrow. "Don't get girly on me now. That's true, but I was going to say that that or rather this wasn't a one-time thing. I hope you realize that."

Butterflies went wild in her stomach as she stared up at him happily. "I was hoping you'd say that."

"I'm not making you any promises."

"I know."

"Good."

Ginny grinned evilly, wanting to lighten the mood. "Oh, gosh, there is so many things I want to try with you…" she started.

Draco, catching on, and grateful for the subject change, yanked her head to him. "Inform me, Red," he growled.

Ginny's playfulness fled as she saw the intensity of his eyes. "Well, I read in books, that shower sex can be very fun."

Draco smirked, stood up, and yanked her arms, pulling her along with him. "Well, lets go fulfill that fantasy shall we?"

Ginny's eyes widened and she squealed as he flipped her over his shoulder. She kissed the curve of his lower back. He jerked than spanked her.

"Ow, Draco, that hurt!" she cried out, trying to get up.

"Really, cause damn, when you cry out like that…"

"You're a strange person," Ginny concluded.

Draco grinned and walked into his bathroom.