Unofficial Portkey Archive

Knock on the Sky by gypsybaby21
EPUB MOBI HTML Text

Knock on the Sky

gypsybaby21

Knock on the Sky

Chapter Two: I'm Lit

Out of everything she could have done, kissed him on his cheek, or hell even his lips, shook his hand, patted his back, so many options to choose from, but yet, she'd chosen the one thing that would irk him the most, a hug. It was so sweet and innocent, a very Ginny Weasley thing to do.


Sweet and innocence was not something he encountered often. It was aggravating, made his skin crawl in such a way that…

"That what?" he growled to himself, curling his fingers tightly into the palm of his hands, allowing the perfectly manicured fingernails to bite into his skin. "Stupid girl," he muttered, uncurling his hand and running his fingers through his smooth, blonde hair, as he walked hastily down the hallway, towards the Slytherin Common room.

He didn't like sweetness, or any other emotion for that matter, except for perhaps hatred, which was really the only type of emotion he felt somewhat comfortable with. It was familiar, predictable, and there was absolutely nothing spontaneous about hatred.

Draco paused at the entrance of his dorm room and turned his head to the side, his hand clutching the knob of the door as the one thought, that seemed most clear in his mind, swept through it once again.

The lessons had to end.

He dropped his head against the door and groaned as unfamiliar feelings swept through his body. Gritting his teeth, Draco slowly turned the handle, and pushed the door open. He stood there, for what seemed like twenty minutes, but in reality was only a few seconds. His room seemed…disturbed, as he stared. If the room belonged to anyone else, Draco would have been slightly uneasy around the person. His room was dark, with a powerful essence that could raise the hair on the back of someone's neck. It literally screamed dark tendencies. Everywhere, the only color that could be seen was black except for the forest green silk sheets that splayed across his bed.

Draco especially loved his enchanted black candles that decorated the room. If one were to fly above to look at it, and as the candles slowly lit aflame, while a person walked by, they would see the shape of a Pentagram. He had been tempted to invert it, but then after thinking on it a while, he'd figured it this way…the only reason why people believed the inversion form of the Pentagram was satanic because of how Christians believed that if one were to turn the cross upside down, or say a mass backwards it would invoke evil. He'd only formed that shape with his candles for fun, in the beginning.

Draco never really believed that, but yet it intrigued him, so he did research on it. He was more for the Wicca ideas of what the symbol stood for, however. The descriptions he read about it made it seem fairytale like. The Christians way was all doom and gloom, which he really had too much of. Of course, neither of those reason made him form the Pentagram with candles in his room. While he was researching, he'd accidentally came across what a Lykos considered a Pentagram…they used it as a form of possession to declare what was theirs and that was why he'd placed the candles in the form of the symbol, simply to declare his ownership. He had been in his first year when he'd done it, he thought of it as rather childish now.

Of course, no one would think I had done so much work just for a simple particularly eerie aspect of my room, no one would think of me as a researcher for that matter, not like that Mudblood Granger.

At the thought of her name Draco's face turned red and he sputtered with anger.

"Why must that vermin constantly plague my thoughts?" Draco growled angrily, gripping the wood of the door, and cringing slightly as it bit into his skin.

He hated Granger with a passion and she was something he definitely didn't want to think about. What he needed the most, right now, was to cleanse his thoughts of the dirtiness that had come upon it today.

Draco rolled his eyes, slammed his door, walked in and let his head drop back, resting the weight of it on his shoulders as he sauntered over to his bed. Lazily, he sat on the edge, and yanked off his polo shirt. He flung it to the black carpet and dropped his body down, sighing, as the cool black silk sheets seemed to soak through his skin, soothing his jittered nerves. He closed his eyes and allowed himself to relax.

Draco growled at the gentle knock on the door and snorted as if to say 'figures'. "What the bloody hell now?" He mumbled beneath his breath, curses to damn the devil.

When there was no answer, he slowly started to relax. Just as he felt the stiff muscles in his back start to smooth out, he heard a click.

Tucking his chin into his chest, he rolled his back up to see whom had entered his room without permission and instantly sucked in his breath at the sultry sight of a young girl, with chocolate brown hair, and aqua blue eyes that reminded him of tropical pools in Eden, draped in nothing, but a sheer nightgown.

"Nice outfit," Draco spoke softly, his eyes taking in the girl whom he recognized as a sixth year Slytherin he'd spoken with yesterday.

The girl nibbled on her lower lip and gave a tiny grin, while fiddling with her long, flowing black empire gown, embroidered with sheer tulle. "Thanks, I hoped you would like it."

Draco quickly bowed his head to cover the smile that had swept its way on to his face. "So," he drawled out, turning his hands out and resting on them behind him, "what was your name again?" Draco asked, as he lifted his head up to stare at the nearly naked girl for a second time.

"Giselle," she spoke huskily, walking forward, twirling her fingertips over her raspberry colored nipples. She then flipped her long silky brown hair over her breasts, as if she were finally becoming embarrassed with her actions.

The sheer nightgown left little to Draco's imagination, considering it was see through, and Giselle had nothing on underneath it. He licked his lips in anticipation as she crawled up his body, making him lay back on his elbows, holding in a shiver as his silk sheets grazed his bare back.

When she was finally straddling his waist, her entire body covering his, she dropped her forehead to his, and darted her tongue out to teasingly trace his lips.

"Hello," she whispered seductively, her eyes intensely meeting his.

His voice was hoarse as he spoke. "Hello back."

Giselle slowly tickled his stomach with her fingertips down to his pants and doodled a drawing along the tiny black button. Draco's hips jerked slightly and he grunted as her knuckles brushed against his rising erection.

She rolled her hips against him, causing a moan to escape his mouth. As if time had started in slow motion, Giselle began slipping out one button at a time. Draco growled in frustration and he clutched her hips, digging his fingernails into her soft sides. She yelped in shock and finally began to quickly remove the buttons from their slots. Draco shimmied his hips as Giselle pulled his pants down. She twirled her fingertips along the upper half of his body, pinching his nipples, indenting them with the crescent moon shape of her fingernails, and then slowly, with just the right amount of pressure, she scraped her nails down his chest, and over his stomach, to his hips. Her body followed her hands, going down, down, and down even further. She dipped her hands into his pants.

Draco sucked in his breath and clenched his teeth. "Mmm," he groaned and flipped his elbows out from under him, for they were digging into his back, and fell back against the bed as she worked his rigid member. "What's your name again, love?"

"Giselle," she whispered huskily.

Draco twisted his hand in her hair, bringing her mouth down to him. She pushed his hands away, slapping them down to his sides. "Right," he paused, "Giselle," he gasped softly as she sucked harder.

He shut his eyes and allowed the pleasure to take over his body. Lightly thrusting his hips, pushing him up into her mouth, his hand trailed down, skipping her head, to clutch her shoulders, next to her neck, rubbing it as she continued her fast, up and down motions, and then wrapped them behind her head. Draco went rigid as he felt himself grow harder inside her mouth. He desperately tried to pull her away so that they could finish what they'd started the right way, the right way being hot, wet and sweaty…not to mention thoroughly sated, but she refused to be pulled away. His thighs clenched, his hips took one more deep thrust and he was spent.

Satisfied as a cat, he watched Giselle lick her lips like she'd just dug into a bowl of cream. "So, is that a new nickname you have for me?"

Draco raised an eyebrow and eyed her coolly. "Pardon?"

Giselle snorted and gave him what appeared to be a tender smile. "You called me Red."

"No I didn't," he stated firmly.

Giselle looked at him, crinkling her eyebrows. "I am not the one who just had an orgasmic encounter, I was not the one in the throes of passion a little bit ago, okay, and I'm definitely not stupid. I clearly heard you scream 'Red, oh yes Red.' So…"

Draco dropped his head back and eyed the ceiling as he thought about it. "Whom do I call 'Red'?" he asked more to himself than to Giselle. He had no idea how he could have possibly forgotten, well technically that wasn't true!

Draco jerked up, balancing both of his hands behind him. "What?"

Giselle turned her head and looked about the room. "I-I didn't say anything."

"Not you!" Draco growled with frustration and roughly pushed her off his bed. "Get out!"

"But I-"

Draco screamed. "I said GET OUT!"

"NO! We're not finished and I want to fuck!" Giselle rudely hollered back.

Draco was slightly taken back by her out burst. He hadn't really expected her to yell back at him. No one ever yelled back at him, no one, especially if it was one of his girls here to please him.

"Well, you should have pulled away, and not let me come, it's your own damn fault."

Leaning up on her elbows, which rested on the edge of the bed, she stared up at him defiantly. "Listen here Draco Malfoy, we are going to have sex. So lets talk and then well get back to it, okay? So who's Red?"

Draco averted his eyes quickly. "No one."

"Obviously, this 'Red' isn't a 'no one' for you to call her name out when you're almost to the peak." Giselle grinned going for shock, "Want to have a threesome with her?"

Draco groaned and for what seemed like the thousandth time that night dropped his head to the bed. "The last thing I need is to be tempted by that."

"You can call me 'Red' if you want," she grinned, raising an eyebrow at him. "If you tell me who she is I could do a Polyjuice."

"Here's an idea, let us just claim that this mysterious 'Red' is you and save me the humiliation of unmasking her."

"Or him," she added evilly.

Draco felt his upper lip rise in a sneer. "Trust me, it's a 'her'."

Giselle averted her eyes from his naked body, showing defeat. "Maybe I should come back later-" she went to get up.

Draco let her get as far as the bedpost before he jerked her back. "I don't do rain checks and you demanded sex…"

Giselle squealed in pure feminine delight as he threw her onto the bed.

--------

"Harry, I have to give it to you, you are a definite improvement to Draco. Do you know what he did? He pushed me off the broom. You see this scratch on my elbow? That's from him," Ginny informed her emerald-eyed crush.

Harry shook his head as it whirled from trying to keep up with Ginny's train of thought. "Ginny, stop changing topics so fast. I swear to Merlin you're making me dizzy! And since when do you call him 'Draco'? Now, what is this about Malfoy pushing you?"

Ginny felt giddy at the protective note she heard in his voice. Of course she'd claimed to be over Harry, but she knew she would never fully get over her first, one-sided love.

"I said something to him along the lines of being cruel, I don't really remember the exact words, but I knew they were because he'd wrapped his arms around my waist after I asked him to ride it with me, then he pushed me off. Thanks for not pushing me off Harry," Ginny said as she leaned slightly back into his chest.

He stiffened. "Ah, Ginny-"

She blushed. "Sorry, I just wish I didn't have to do this. Last time I got up this high in the air, I fell. Luckily, Draco saved me."

Harry shook his head as he tried to register Ginny's random rambling, but in the end, he really didn't know why he tried. "Wait, one minute he pushed you off, and the next minute he saved you?"

"I know! Talk about needing to make up your mind," Ginny shook her head.

Harry gasped and hit himself in the head. "You're giving me a headache. Stop it!"

"Sorry, I tend to do that to people."

They rode in silence for a while, until Harry stiffened and spoke with venom in his voice. "Riding his what with him?"

Ginny frowned. "His broom. What else would I be riding of his?" She stopped immediately and straightened her shoulders. "Wow, I really just said that, didn't I?"

"I think I'm going to vomit."

Ginny jerked away and turned her left shoulder away from him. "Ew Harry, don't you dare!"

He cleared his throat. "Gin, you need to be more careful with how you word things. I definitely don't want you saying something like that around him…especially, when you meant it so innocently."

Ginny frowned. "This is just gross."

"You're tellin' me!"

Her frown deepened as she realized that Harry's tone wasn't of jealousy as she had slightly hoped it would be it was protective, as if Ginny was his sister.

"I'm feeling a little queasy myself," she mumbled.

"Okay, that is definitely it for the practice, and the awkward moments. I do believe this day will be planted in my head for eternity," he spoke in her ear as he lowered the broom to the ground.

Ginny's shiver of delight at the fact that Harry had spoken so close to her ear was quickly forgotten as her feet touched the groomed grass. "Thank the stars above. I'm alive!" she cried, resisting the urge to fall to her knees and kiss the ground.

"I'm not sure if I should be insulted by that," Harry mumbled to her as he picked up his broom and situated his rumbled clothing.

"Don't take it as that; you're an excellent flyer, probably the best of all time."

Harry blushed. "Lord, Ginny, you'll do wonders for my ego if you keep that up."

"I'll stop right away then."

Surprisingly, Harry caught on quicker than she thought he would, as he scowled his joking disapproval of her remark. "That hurt Gin!"

"Yeah, yeah…said the man with an ego the size of an elephant," she said, teasingly.

Harry swiftly turned around and began walking backwards towards the school, intent on glaring her. "You are horrible Ginevra Weasley, just horrible."

"Did you ever have any doubt that I wasn't? I mean really, Mr. Potter, look at who my brothers are," she laughed.

To Ginny's utter disbelief, she actually thought she saw his eyes twinkle with happiness. If only it was a twinkle for something else.

"Look out for that…" Harry started.

His warning came too late. Ginny screamed as her foot rammed into something extremely hard. She felt her feet flip from under her and just when she expected to slap her face into the ground, she felt strong arms around her waist. She instantly looked up and blushed with embarrassment, as she gazed into those beautiful, emerald eyes she had fallen in love with.

Harry frowned, his eyes searching hers. "Ginny, you know I love you like a sister right? I-I thought you said you were over your crush on me."

Ginny felt her eyes dampen with tears. "I am! Really I am, it was just…old feelings you know."

"Are you sure that's all it was? I hate thinking that I'm leading you on by doing this banter with you like we do…you don't take it that way do you?"

"No, of course not. I like bantering with you, but not that way. I promise, cross my heart."

"Okay," he spoke softly giving her a sad, worried look.

Ginny stood back and watched him walk away. She slid her hands into the front pockets of her caramel colored jeans. She felt her white tank top slowly ride up and she shivered as his hair ruffled in the wind. "But you'll always be my knight and shining armor," she called out to him impishly.

Harry paused in his walking, and slowly turned around with a huge grin spread across his face. "I can live with that!"

Ginny gave a girlish giggle. "He can live with that…" she mumbled, letting a tear drip down her cheek.

"Talking to yourself again, Red?"

Ginny quickly brushed the tear away and turned to see Draco, shaking his head in disgust.

"Which personality is it this time? The crazy one or the bitchy one?"

Ginny crossed her arms over her chest and stuck her chin out in defiance. "I'm not going to let you get to me today. Not today!" she said, scowling at him, and then added, "I really hate you, you know!"

"It's a mutual feeling."

Ginny flipped her hair over her shoulders. "Then why are you here? To bug me?"

Draco glared. "I came to tell you I have to cancel Monday's lesson!"

Ginny dropped her arms down to her side and gave a fake saddened look. "Why?"

"Being in your presence is sickening and I find myself disturbed by your looks."

He expected an equally cruel retort, but when she said nothing and just looked down at the ground he added more gently, "I have an appointment to keep. Why don't you practice and hell, maybe even surprise me by managing to stay on by yourself."

"You know what-" Ginny started.

Draco lifted his eyebrows and walked closer, his stance daring her to continue. He was so close; Ginny could smell the light cologne he had on. It was a different one this time, more soft, not so strong.

Merlin! Even his neck is sexy!

Ginny quickly averted her eyes, crossing her arms over her chest again, her face flushed.

"What?" he said in a deadly voice.

Ginny flinched. "N-nothing."

Draco smirked. "Wise choice."

Ginny watched as he walked away and for a second she thought she could almost imagine him whistling with a tiny hop in his step. "What a jerk!"

"I heard that, Red!" he hollered back.

Ginny cringed and shrank back.

Dialogue references:

'…Tropical pools in Eden'~ Rafael di Fiore from Gaelen Foley's Prince Charming

'I want to fuck," ~Sarah Michelle Gellar from Cruel Intentions

There might have been more, can't recall.