Unofficial Portkey Archive

Knock on the Sky by gypsybaby21
EPUB MOBI HTML Text

Knock on the Sky

gypsybaby21

Sorry about that guys! This is the real chapter six…not sure how that happened!

Chapter Six:

Rain poured down on the ground. It was so silent Ginny could almost hear the droplets splash as she sat in front of Draco's window. The sound and smell was soothing and she felt her body relax even more as she rested her forehead against the cool glass. They'd been with each other for the past two weeks since the first night, and to Ginny, things couldn't have been better.

He'd surprised her so many times. Ginny had never expected Draco to be a romantic and still managed to hold his dangerous, wild side at the same time. He gave her goose bumps every time he looked at her.

She turned to look at Draco's sleeping face and sighed.

Ginny lifted herself and walked over to his sleeping form. "Draco? Wake up."

He groaned and turned away. "Ginny, baby I'd love to, but I'm beat!"

Ginny giggled and jumped up on the bed bouncing. "Not for that! I want to go dance in the rain!"

"What?"

"Get out of bed sleepy head," she laughed as she continued to jump on his bed, his whole body dipping with each bounce. "Draco, come dance in the rain with me!" she begged and leaned down to kiss his neck. "Please?"

"No, Red! It's cold," he groaned swiping a pillow at her before covering his eyes.

He flipped over onto his stomach to free his arm of the gentle tugging that had began as Ginny tried to pull him from the bed.

Ginny gave a small shudder as she caught his silver eyes slit open and stare at her, his neck turned and his lips forming a line. She bit her bottom lip and grinned as she pinched his butt, hard.

He jerked around and glared giving her a wounded look.

"Don't be a baby! Please? Or, I won't do that thing with my tongue on your um…mm.... that you showed me again!" She said wiggling her eyebrows.

"Let me get dressed," Draco said almost instantly as he shot up from the bed.

"Just put your pants on! I think I might like your chest all wet and yummy," she grinned down at him.

"Are you going to go with out your shirt?" Draco asked sarcastically and yet hopefully.

"Oh right…why not just have a whole lot of people come out and we'll do something fun?" Ginny snorted.

"Fine. You're lucky I have a door to the outside through here," Draco said pulling up his pants.

"You sure do have to pull up your pants a lot with all the stuff you do," Ginny noted sheepishly.

Draco smirked and chucked her under the chin. "Lets go."

He walked over to the opposite side of the room where the door was, then opened another invisible door.

"What is it with you and invisible doors?" Ginny grinned as she peeked over his shoulders and down the spiral staircase.

"Go down," he said pointing down the stairs.

Ginny lifted her brow innocently and smiled. "Draco, again?"

"That is not what I meant," he snorted as he tried to hold back the grin that was threatening.

"Not that you would have minded," she laughed as she pushed past him and hopped down the stairs.

She opened the door at the end of the staircase and the smell of warm rain splashing against cement filled her senses. She hummed deep in her throat letting the smell swirl through her.

Even though it was raining it was slightly warm and cold at the same time. Not cold enough to start shivering, but not warm enough to be humid.

Draco paused behind Ginny, wondering why she'd stopped. He glanced down at her lower back and placed his hand against it, leaning over he kissed her neck and pushed her out.

The minute she stepped out her clothes were clinging to her and her hair was plastered to her forehead.

Draco's bare chest glistened with little water droplets sliding down. Ginny grinned evilly and leaned down catching the drop on her tongue.

"Hmm, tastes good!" she moaned against his abdomen. She lifted her eyes up from her bent position and smiled sweetly at him. "Just as I suspected…you look like a Greek god when you're wet."

His muscles in his stomach flexed. "Ginny," he groaned in warning.

She grinned and wrapped her arms around his waist. She leaned her head against his chest and rubbed her check against him. "Draco, have you ever made love in the rain?"

He lifted an eyebrow and ran his fingers through her wet hair. "Are you insane? It's dirty."

Ginny poked out her bottom lip. "Let's experiment. Please?"

"I think I turned you into a nymphomaniac!" he grinned tugging on her hair.

"Well with a body like yours…oh god, do not let that go to your head!"

"Too late!" he pulled her to him and kissed her lips tenderly.

He pulled back; his hand cupped her face, his thumb sliding over her delicate cheekbone. He stared at her lips wanting to kiss her again.

Ginny licked his lips and walked away. "Draco, if you want me, you have to catch me!" she smiled.

It took him a second to register exactly what she had said and still he didn't understand. "What?"

Ginny flipped her hair over her shoulder and gave him an impish smile. "You can do anything you want with me if you catch me."

He lifted an eyebrow and grinned as he descended on her. She squealed and ran. He dodged after her.

Just as he was about to catch her Draco stopped and glanced down at himself in horror.

What was he doing? Running after her, laughing at her idiotic attempts to be in distress as he almost caught up with her?

`This isn't me,' Draco thought to himself.

What nagged at him was that he didn't understand why it couldn't be him? Was it so wrong that he could actually be happy for once? Was it possible for him to just forget about who he was for once?

"Draco?" Ginny's face popped into his vision.

Her eyelashes glistened with water, her hair cupping her face, her eyes shining as she smiled up at him.

The features on his face softened as he gazed down at her.

"Hey, what's wrong?" Ginny asked as she touched his face.

His face hardened once again and he smacked her hand away. "Ginny, this isn't-"

Ginny leaned up and kissed him hard. "Draco, don't get all cold on me again!"

"I-"

She kissed him again harder. Her tongue darted out; she stroked his tongue and then let her mouth trail to his jaw. She traced the curve of his ear with her tongue and gently nibbled at his lobe. Draco shuddered involuntarily.

Her breath felt like heated silk running over his skin. Her teeth nipped gently at his shoulder. Every thought that had entered his mind now fled. She suckled at his collarbone while her hands trailed down to his pants, unbuttoning them then sliding them off his hips.

"You are so sexy!" she laughed as she wrapped her fingers around his erection.

"Ginny," he groaned, "this can't continue…"

Ginny had known that that was coming eventually and her heart sank that it had to come so soon. "Right now, it can!" she whispered.

He tangled his hand in her hair and jerked her to him. "You'll regret this when it's over!" he added and he bent his head, taking possession of her mouth.

The moment he touched her mouth need burned through him. She moaned softly. He put his hands in her back pockets and lifted her up. She wrapped her legs around his waist and lifted herself up higher, trying to get better access to his lips.

His hands framed her face holding her in place. He dropped his hands and tore her clothes. She gasped in shock.

"I'll buy you new ones," he said biting her lips.

She took a wavy sigh in and breathed out as he slid her pants off, all the while still holding her up to him. She re-wrapped her legs around him. She dropped her head onto his shoulders and made a soft kitten noise. Her arms cradled his head to her chest as she bent down, trusting him not to drop her.

"Oh Draco!" she sighed.

His hands moved down her back pushing her closer into him and then with a strangled cry he lifted her hips up and impaled her onto him. She screamed as pleasure swept through her body. He turned and pushed her into a tree for leverage. His hands cupped her bottom grinding her down onto him. The bark bit into her back as he pushed into her.

She caught his hair and tugged his face to hers. Ginny leaned her head back against the tree as pleasure engulfed fully, so much in fact she thought that if she would die then, she'd die happy. The friction as he rammed into her over and over in long, deep strokes, nearly drove her insane.

Red was all he saw as her nails dug into his back. He could feel her mouth biting his throat heightening his pleasure. Ginny could feel his body swelling, hardening even more.

He slowed his pace pulling almost all the way out. "Do you want me?" he gasped against her collarbone.

"Y-yes," she hiccupped.

"Tell me why?"

Ginny looked into his eyes, shuddering in pleasure as he continued to slowly please her.

Why was he asking her now when all she wanted was for him to continue his once fast pace? …But he needed to know.

"You're beautiful," she whispered against his ear grunting as his motions knocked the breath out of her, "you put up a mean scary front, but when you let someone get close to you, you're so tender and sweet that it brings tears to my eyes, I love the way you smell, it takes my breath away, and I love the way you make love to me."

His hips gained speed as she continued telling him why she wanted him. He dropped his forehead onto her shoulders as the sound of their skin smacking together became more loud and frantic.

"And your eyes, your eyes are just wow, um-oh, yes, yes," she moaned.

"My eyes are?" Draco coaxed slowing down.

"What is this? Every time I stop praising you, you go slower?" she groaned.

"Exactly."

Ginny glared panting heavily. "Well then it's time I took over!"

She dropped her legs and pushed him down to the ground into a sitting position on the wet grass. The rain continued to pound down onto them.

"Ginny," he growled as he swept wet mud that had splattered on him away.

"What's the matter? Don't like it when you aren't in control. It's my turn," she grinned as she straddled his hips.

He gritted his teeth and leaned back as she slowly slid down his length. "Ginny, don't play with me!"

Ginny pushed down faster. "Why? I thought you liked me `playing' with you!"

He jerked her down to him and glared into her eyes. He turned her over, pulling her arms above her head. His eyes darkened, his hands pushed between them stroking her.

Draco looked down at her and Ginny sucked in a breath. She had never seen his eyes look like that and she looked quite a bit. Dark and dangerous, predatory like. She shuddered in fear and excitement as he surged into her. Her shocked cry was muffled against his shoulder as he pushed harder; pain and pleasure filled her as his hips smacked against hers.

"Ow, Draco!" Ginny moaned pushing her hips up to meet his.

He was being rough; he had never been this rough. She was excited and scared at the same time, but fear took over. Just once, almost as if to see what he would do Ginny tried to move away, but he gave a low warning growl stopping her. So she caressed his back, wrapping her legs around his hips, accepting his fast hard pace.

He pushed his mouth opened and bit her tongue. She cried out in protest, as she tasted blood flowing from their mouths.

Draco stopped at the coppery taste and searched her eyes. She smiled and hugged him to her. He continued, but slower with more care this time. They kept eye contact as he pushed into her. She wrapped her hand around his neck, baring her teeth, bringing his forehead to hers, as she rolled her hips up to his.

"Oh," she sighed kissing his lips.

She kissed him so tenderly that Draco's eyes wavered with emotion. Their skin was sliding against each other, slick and hot.

Ginny thought if they were any hotter, steam would be coming off them. She licked the side of his neck tasting the rain. He drove into her suddenly hard again, forcing her faster. She lifted her hips higher and tighter to his as he plunged. She scraped her nails down his back as she dug her heels into the ground, screaming as she erupted over the edge.

"Draco," she whispered breathlessly.

He pushed one last time, exploding inside her. The force of it tore a groan from both their mouths and he buried his face into her hair. The only sound they could hear was their ragged breathing and the pitter-patter of rain smacking onto the ground.

Ginny laughed as Draco rolled over grinning.

"That was wonderful!" she giggled. "Absolutely, wonderfully, phenomenal!"

"You weren't so bad yourself!"

Ginny snorted. "Please, most of it was me."

"Whatever!" he said as he got up, pulling Ginny with him. "Lets go to bed."

Ginny walked slowly in front of him swaying her hips. He growled and spanked her. She yelped and ran.

"You still owe me some clothes!" she hollered. "We're going shopping tomorrow!"

Draco threw his head back and groaned.

-->