Unofficial Portkey Archive

Knock on the Sky by gypsybaby21
EPUB MOBI HTML Text

Knock on the Sky

gypsybaby21

Epilogue:

Knock on the Sky

What's up with the current innuendo
Buzz around into a fevery crescendo
You'll never
You can't
Why does everybody fear
What they don't understand

Stand up and listen to the sister, mister
Been around here long enough
We're strong enough
We're gonna sing the song enough
To shake this institution
It's a SHE-volution

Can't (can't) just flyby
Gotta knock, knock on the sky
We can't (can't) just flyby
Gotta knock, knock on the sky

Who cares about the popular affliction
The dull-headed, brain-dead corny contradiction
Well you know we're gonna say
Just what we're gonna say

Hey now before you do or die us
Try us
So what if we wear parachutes or jacket boots
At least we're fully resolute
To use imagination
To try and move a generation

Can't (can't) just flyby
Gotta knock, knock on the sky
We can't (can't) just flyby
Gotta knock, knock on the sky

Sane or erratic
Mundane or dramatic
Just do what you do what you do me and you
To thine ownself be true

Can't (can't) just flyby
Gotta knock, knock on the sky
We can't (can't) just flyby
Gotta knock, knock on the sky

Draco rubbed his hands up and down Ginny's chilled goose bumped flesh as she curled her arms around his bent knees. She shivered slightly, relishing in the way she sat with Draco behind her, his face resting in her neck as he whispered to her sweet words.

"I love you," he kissed the side of her neck.

Ginny sighed as she watched the sun fade into the multi-colored sky. The ocean waves crashed against the shore, a chilling breeze zipping through her hair.

"Say it again," she whispered turning her head so her cheek rested against his.

He chuckled, the warm rumble sending jolts through her skin. "I love you!"

She sighed and fell back into him further. Resting her head against his shoulder, her back cradled by his masculine chest. The salty ocean air filled Ginny's nostrils as she took a deep breath. She dipped her bare feet into the gritty sand slightly gasping as the crumbs tickled between her toes.

"Thank you for bringing me here, I love it!"

"I knew you would!"

Draco fiddled with the ring he had gotten this morning when Ginny had been sleeping. He had sat there for hours watching her, her chest lifting up and down with every breath, the way she curled her hand underneath her chin, the slight parting of her lips. He'd sat there sweating, lusting; wanting to keep her forever with in three hours he knew what he was going to do. So, giving her a kiss on the forehead he'd sized her ring finger and dashed out.

He inhaled the sweet scent of her neck, pulled out the ring, gripped her hand and slowly slid the platinum engagement ring with a 2.89 carat oval shaped green diamond and two .68 carat diamonds siding it. Around the inside of the band was the engraving 'Red & Draco'.

"Whatcha doin'?" she smiled as she glanced down at her hand.

As soon as she saw the huge rock on her hand, she gasped for breath. Her hand jerked to her eyes. The ring glistened as the sun drooped into the background.

"Well, what do you say?" Draco whispered in her ear.

She giggled and turned in his arms, looking deep into his eyes. "Is this a proposal Mr. Malfoy?"

"Can't you tell?" he said, his voice singed with nervousness.

She turned fully around this time, wrapping her legs around his was, slightly lifting her butt up so she could rest on his thighs. She pushed her forehead into his and grinned. "I'm guessing this is your first time asking someone to marry you!"

Draco rolled his eyes. "Obviously or I'd be married now!"

"I'm just kidding!" she grinned cupping his face in her hands, bringing his lips to hers.

She kissed him gently.

"Yes."

Ginny watched as his eyes darkened with happiness. She moaned as his hands swept up her white t-shirt pushing her into him, cupping her breasts that swelled up over the white satin bra. He unsnapped the clasp and them spill out into his hands. She sucked in a breath and dropped her head onto his shoulders.

"Have you ever gone skinny dipping?" Draco asked trailing kisses along the line of her jaw.

She shivered and made eye contact him. "You know the answer to that!"

He jumped up, letting her slide down his front. He flipped her shirt off, unbuttoned her pants, and then went for his.

"Draco!"

He grinned evilly, gently smacking her butt. "Take 'em off!"

Ginny shook her head. "No!"

His grin turned to a frown as he glanced up from taking his pants down. "What?"

"I'll do it in the water!" she squealed as she leapt towards the crashing waves.

Draco discarded the last of his clothing and dashed after her. He stopped, the water lapping at his toes, as he watched her scream and splash. He then gulped as she stood with the water at her thighs, her thumbs inserting into her panties as she pulled them down her thighs. She threw them towards the beach, gave him an impish look, and dived in.

He growled and dove in after her. He sliced underneath the water until he could make out the kicking of her legs. Draco grinned as he wrapped his arms around her, popping his head just above surface. He kissed the curve of her back then slowly licked his way up, the saltiness making his mouth water for more.

"I want to make love to you!" he whispered turning her around.

She instantly wrapped her legs around his waist, letting him tread the water to keep them up. "You can for the rest of our lives."

He slowly swam towards shore with her. Careful not to slip he stepped the crushed shells and then laid her down against the wet sand, letting the water run up and down her body. Draco dropped on top of her. He took in a shuddering breath and inserted himself into her. She gave a kittenish gasp as he moved up into her.

"I love you," Ginny gasped.

"Say it again!" Draco groaned as he pushed into her.

Ginny moaned into his neck and rocked as he pushed harder. "I love you!"

He gripped her hips as he felt tremors shake through her body. "Again."

"I love you."

"Again," he cried out.

Ginny paused as she felt tears drip onto her neck. "Draco? Oh gods!" she gasped throwing her head back, digging her heels into the sand grinding her hips harder into his.

She felt Draco clutch her harder to him as he spilled into her, groaning his pleasure into her wet hair. He collapsed on top of her, gently nibbling her shoulder and licking softly.

Still gasping slightly for breath she caressed his broad shoulders. "What's wrong baby?"

"I can't believe you love me!" he whispered.

She giggled and bit his ear lobe. "Well I do! So much that I feel like my heart will burst with how much love has filled it. You love me too right?"

Draco lifted up onto his elbows and shoved his hands into her red sand gritted hair. His eyes fell to hers. "I'll love you for eternity!"

She bit her lip and brought him down for another kiss, which would be the beginning of millions.

~*~ End ~*~

I hope everyone enjoyed the revisions-A Day Without Rain is next!