Unofficial Portkey Archive

Knock on the Sky by gypsybaby21
EPUB MOBI HTML Text

Knock on the Sky

gypsybaby21

Chapter Twelve: Turn Me On

"Why'd you stop?" Giselle's raspy moans filled his ears.

Draco looked down at her and frowned at her hair. "It's not red," he muttered to himself more than to Giselle. "I can't do this."

"What? Come on! You're naked, I'm naked…do I need to put the two "factors" together for this?" Giselle smiled.

Draco pulled himself off her. "I just…I can't."

"Oh come on! We were almost there," she screamed in frustration and knocked her head against the pillow. "Why? Why can't you do it? Obviously getting it up wasn't the problem!"

Draco sneered. "Do you have to ask?" he looked down at himself. "This wasn't your doing! I was thinking of Ginny."

"You are one disgusting-"

Draco lifted his eyes in warning. "Don't make me break your arm again."

"God! Does Ginny know that you're a woman beater?"

"I don't consider you a woman."

Giselle crossed her arms sitting up on his bed. "What do you think me as?"

"An easy lay that's probably going to die from some disease that the wizard world won't be able to cure. You're a sad, sorry excuse for a human being…why would I classify you as a woman?"

Tears popped into her eyes. "You didn't have to be so harsh."

Draco's mouth dropped open. "I-I didn't have to be so harsh? You need to get a reality check sweet pea. Get off my bed."

"What?"

"I said GET OFF MY BED!" he yelled as he jerked her up and hauled her out of his room.

"Wait! Draco, I need my clothes."

Draco smirked. "Well," he walked over towards her with her clothes in his hand, "you should have thought of that before you tried to ruin me and Ginny."

"Tried? Oh please baby, did you see her face? She hates you!" Giselle smirked back.

"Wrong reply baby!" Draco sneered with a calm cool collectiveness to his voice that would scare anyone into his or her deathbed.

Giselle's mouth dropped open watching helpless as Draco tore her clothes to shreds and then threw them at her feet.

"You bastard."

Draco glared at the crown of her head. "What, are you going to cry?"

Giselle bent down by her clothes and lifted them to her tear streaked face. Draco sighed as he looked down at her.

"You do know I should just leave you like that don't you? Here!" he sighed out as he threw a bathrobe to her.

"T-thank you!"

"Get out of here!" his voice sounding menacingly evil.

She leapt to her feet and dashed down the stairs. Draco sighed, knowing he shouldn't even be thinking of going to Ginny, but his heart hurt, and he just wasn't used to all these emotions flowing in.

Damn! Why can't I just leave it at this?

Do you really have to ask?

No, Lucius doesn't even play a part in this…he's nothing.

Draco turned and looked at himself in the mirror. "So what are you going to do?" he asked his reflection.

~~

"Oof, oh I'm sorry! Excuse me," Ginny mumbled as a black robe filled her vision.

"Ginny," the voice whispered.

She recognized it immediately. "Giselle! You-"

Giselle's eyes looked blood shot from crying as she spoke. "I-I'm sorry. He really loves you! I suggest you not let him go. He's a great person; don't make the mistake I did. I think I might have loved him as well, and just to ease your worries…we didn't have sex! I forced myself on him."

Ginny's mouth dropped open in shock as she watched Giselle walk away. She couldn't believe that Giselle had apologized.

"Giselle!" Ginny yelled.

She turned around and looked at Ginny with sad, beaten eyes. "What?"

"It took a lot of guts for you to do that! You have my respect."

Giselle rolled her eyes and laughed. "Gee, I'm so honored," she said sarcastically.

Ginny clicked her tongue. "All the same, thank you!"

Giselle paused, her back towards Ginny. "I did nothing other than try to break you and Draco up, yet you thank me? I don't understand you Gryffindors," she said as she began walking again.

Ginny gave a small smile, knowing she should be mad at Giselle, but for some reason she couldn't. "Like-wise," she whispered to the girls' retreating back.

She turned and jogged up the stairs.

"I won't let you go Draco! I won't!" she whispered to herself determinedly.

She burst through the door to see Draco pulling on his pants and glancing out the window.

He sighed. "Giselle, I thought I told you to leave me alone!"

"Draco," Ginny spoke as she tried to contain the wavy vibrations she was letting off.

Draco snapped around. "Gin-"

Ginny grinned wildly and shook her head in teasing disapproval. "I swear every time I see you you're putting on your pants!"

Draco gave her a grim look. "Ginny, I-"

She walked up to him and silenced him with her index finger. "Shh, I don't care. I don't care what your father said, what Giselle said, or what my parents said. I love you."

Draco grabbed her hand, caressing her wrists. "You really shouldn't."

"Maybe, but I can't help it! It's all your fault," she said punching him in the chest. "for being you!"

"My fault?" Draco look incredulous, "How is it my fault? You fall in love with me, I fall in love with you and it's my fault? What about your fault? You're the one that did this to me!"

Draco went rigid as he realized what he had done, as he saw the dreamy love filled look vanish from Ginny's eyes, her shocked expression searching his.

"Y-you love me?" her eyes welled up with tears.

Draco shook his head and turned, facing the bad, his back towards her front. "Don't look at me like that."

"Sorry, I-I know we've said it here and there before, but it's just-" Ginny mumbled as she walked closer to him.

Soon she was so close she was inhaling his scent, her clothes grazing his back. Draco gave an inward shudder at the feeling of her clothes tickling his bareback.

"I know what you're doing, stop it," Draco bit out.

Ginny pushed her front to his back, molding herself to him. She smiled as Draco groaned. She then lifted her hand and trailed it down the middle of his chest and stomach, kissing the indentation of his shoulder and neck.

"I can't," Ginny, whispered as she pushed her hands into his pants and gripped him.

Draco jerked slightly, gasping as he leaned back against Ginny. "Ginny…my father…we can't do this!"

"Who cares about him, and yes we can!" Ginny said with determination as she stroked him once then whipped him around, pulling him into her, kissing his mouth fully. "Mm," she hummed against his lips, "I love the way you taste."

"Ginny! It's over between us. The minute Lucius said 'drop her' it was and never will have the word 'together'."

Ginny pulled herself back and glared at him. "Shut-up," she pushed him onto his bed, "and just make love to me! It's over, when I say it's over."

Draco's eyes slightly widened at the look on her face. Passion, determination, frustration, love, lust…a mixture of everything. His eyes never left her as he leaned on his elbows and watched her crawl up to him.

"Draco?" Ginny whispered as she looked deeply into his eyes. "Tell me you love me!" she demanded in a strangled whisper as she trailed kisses down his chest, across his naval. He gasped as he felt her mouth bite a button from his pants and push it out of the way. Her tongue and lips questing for him and when she fully took him into her mouth Draco felt his eyes roll into the back of his head and he fell down against the cool crisp sheets of the bed.

"I-I love you," he whispered.

"I love you too," she said lifting her head and giving him a triumphant smile.

She lifted herself onto his lap, straddling his hips, balancing on her knees, gazing into his eyes as she slowly lifted her shirt off.

"You know this will only complicate things more, don't you?" Draco warned as she pulled her pants off and stripped them off her body.

"I had a chat with Nearly Headless Nick a bit ago…what I learned was that love isn't love without some sort of complications and you know what? It'll only make me love you more!" she whispered as she pushed herself onto him, engulfing him in her warmth, welcoming him.

"You have a really big heart if you love something like me," he ground out reaching for the headboard as she slowly started pushing her hips up and down on him.

Ginny gasped, biting her lip as she leaned her hands down, supporting herself on either side of his head. Her hair was covering them like a veil, swaying with her hip motions.

She gently kissed his lips. "You know we're going to be together for a while, and during all that time, I'll show you what I see when I look at you, when I touch, and you'll know why I love you with every fiber of my being."

Draco's eyes darkened as she caressed his face, picking up her pace in the process. "Ah!" he gasped clutching her hips.

Ginny looked at his face.

He's so strong. Letting me be the lead.

There's another quality that I love about him.

Ginny grinned. "Like that?"

"Stupid!" he ground out as he pulled her down harder onto him.

Ginny smiled as she saw his face etched with pleasure. His hands gripping her hips so tightly that she knew she'd have bruises in the morning as he pushed himself deeper into her.

He's loosing control.

Ginny mused. "Are you calling me stupid?" she rasped out.

Draco glared at her, trying to shake the pleasure away. "Yes! You're so stupid! Why me when you could have had-"

Ginny covered his mouth with her hands. "I only want you now," she whispered not taking her hand from his mouth.

Draco was nearly lifting her fully off of him and then back down. His breathing was ragged and he tried to pull away from Ginny's hand covering his mouth, but she refused. Her hips starting to help him out with his speed as he pumped into her.

"Oh Draco, yes!" she cried.

Draco's eyes darkened as he watched her reach her peak, bowing her form back, riding him. He exploded with in the matter of seconds after she came, and still he kept going. Flipping her over onto her back he pushed into her with a force that tore a scream from her. Draco glanced down at her face and knew it wasn't from pain. His speed was fast, demanding, desperate, like he'd never get enough of her.

Almost like he's saying good-bye.

Almost like he'll never see me again.

Ginny yanked his hair and watch him cry out as he pushed into her causing her mind to explode into stars yet again as they came together. Draco collapsed on top of her; breathing with so much ferocity, so harsh, Ginny feared he might stop breathing.

"That-" Draco whispered still slightly breathless as he kissed her neck.

Ginny pushed his head up. "Better not say that that was a good-bye. Draco Malfoy…don't even."

Draco's eyes looked pained his breathing labored. "It has to be!"

"No!" she yelled and wrapped her arms around his waist tightly. "Don't let him ruin this Draco, please?! Please?"

Draco paused and brought a hand to his face, feeling wetness dripping from his eyes.

Ginny caressed his cheek and smiled at his shocked face. "Yes! You're crying…you know what that is right? You don't want to leave me!"

"I know what crying is! I-I just haven't done it in nearly ten years."

"Come here," she smiled pulling him down to her again.

He sighed as her wet warmth squeezed him slightly still contracting. He buried his face into her neck and for just a second relished in her. Then he pulled out, not wanting to crush her laid him down behind her and wrapped her in his arms, her back leaning against his chest.

"School will be over in a week," Draco spoke suddenly.

Ginny groaned. "Did you have to remind me?"

"I do believe you are the first person I've ever heard be upset about school ending!"

"It means I won't see you for a while…I'll be in my seventh year, and you won't be here anymore. I don't want you to leave me. Since I know that's what you'll do thinking it for the best, I'm going to figure out a way to keep you!"

"You say that like I'm some sort of animal!" Draco laughed slightly.

"Well…you do belong to me!" Ginny grinned evilly as she bumped him.

Draco grunted and held her hips in place as he pushed himself into her.

"Oh!" she gasped. "It's a lot tighter than normal."

"I guess I do belong to you," he whispered into her neck as he pushed into her. "I love you Ginny."

To Be Continued…

I didn't feel like making any changes, but then again I couldn't fix the cheesiness of this chapter if I wanted to! So anyhow…hope you all enjoyed! ~Aya