Unofficial Portkey Archive

Knock on the Sky by gypsybaby21
EPUB MOBI HTML Text

Knock on the Sky

gypsybaby21

Chapter Nine: Now

"Draco? Are you here?" Ginny whispered as she opened his invisible door.

The moment she went in she smelled a similar smell that of her perfume. That crisp, yet soft smell of an assortment of flowers nearly knocked her off her feet. It smelled wonderful, and it was dark?

Dark?

"Are the lights broken?" Ginny asked. "Draco, are you in here?"

Candle flames ignited all over the room, engulfing it in a sensual warm glow… He was lying lazily on the bed, with his black satin sheet draped over his middle, and no shirt. His hair was boyishly draped across his eyebrow and a smirk was plastered on his lips.

Ginny leaned against the doorway. "Oh-we…hot!" she hissed.

"Come here!" Draco grinned.

Taking a second to compose her racing heart she paused in the middle of his room, placing a hand over her chest, and gazing at him. It was almost as if the encounter with Ron hadn't happened, as if Draco hadn't left with that brown haired girl instead of with her.

She quickly shook her head. She needed to give him the benefit of the doubt and not make assumptions, but it was still hard.

Ginny walked seductively over to the bed and straddled his thighs. "A-are you naked under there?"

"Why don't you lift the sheets and find out?"

Ginny nipped the tip of the sheets with her fingers and peaked through. Her face flamed with a deep blush before she grinned and licked her lips in pleasure.

"You are so sexy," she whispered shyly biting her lip.

Draco pushed himself up and laced his fingers through her hair, bringing her face down to his. He nibbled the side of her lips then traveled down to her neck.

"Draco," Ginny moaned softly. "W-where did you get my perfume?"

"I made it. I found out what you did with that potion!"

Ginny jerked back and shrieked. Draco flinched and gave her an exasperated look. She yanked him into her arms and hugged him hard.

"Thank you, thank you, thank you! I was almost out! You are so smart!" Ginny praised as she kissed him over and over again on his cheeks and lips.

"I wrote it down for you and made you some extra bottles. They're over on my desk," Draco nodded his head towards the direction.

Ginny went to get up, but Draco turned her into the bed. Her face in the pillow, her hands pinned behind her back, and a gasp escaped her mouth as she felt his hands run along the curve of her bottom.

"W-what are you doing?"

"You can get the perfume when we're finished," Draco whispered his voice hoarse, his eyes traveling down her backside.

"No, why am I on my belly instead of my back," she asked.

Draco lifted her shirt up and kissed her lower back. Ginny jerked slightly.

"You have much to learn."

Ginny turned her head to the side. "As long as you're the one to teach me…y-you are going teach me, right?"

Draco's eyes twinkled as he looked at the side of her face. "Definitely!"

Ginny giggled as she felt his hand slide over the curve of her back. She sighed contently, letting his hands travel over her, massaging her shoulders, her neck, her back. She shut her eyes in pleasure.

"That feels wonderful. You hands are phenomenal," she whispered.

Draco slowly pulled her shirt up, slightly lifting her upper body so he could get it past her head. He pulled her pants half way down her bottom, but didn't take them all the way off.

"Here," Ginny said lifting up slightly to unbutton her pants, but Draco stopped her with his hand.

"If I see you fully naked I won't be able to give you this massage," he spoke with softness that seemed to run though her skin.

"O-okay," she stuttered and squealed when she felt something cold and gooey pool at her back. "What is that?"

"It's edible massage oil," Draco murmured.

"Edible? What's it taste like?"

Draco dipped his finger in the oil and brought it to her lips, expecting her to just lick it off. He got more than he bargained for when she popped his finger into her mouth and gently suckled until he thought he would burst.

"Ginny," he croaked out.

She released his finger and gave him an impish grin. "Mm, coconut." She pushed her arms up and rested her head down on the pillow. "You loved it!"

"Every second," he added making Ginny giggle.

By the time he was done with the massage he could tell by her breathing that she was drifting off to sleep. He sat on her side looking at her turned face and frowning at the sight of her hand curled under chin. That innocent sleep that graced everyone was that tiny bit of Ginny that Draco knew then that he would be happy for the rest of his life just watching her.

Draco sighed, turned on his back, and fell down on the bed beside her. He reached up for a piece of her hair and twirled it in his fingers. He was turned on beyond reason, but he didn't want to wake her, so he labored his breathing and drifted off to sleep while playing with her hair.

----Two hours later

Ginny's eyes popped open, stretched, and then turned to look at Draco. He had let her sleep. She had known how turned on he was.

"Oh Draco," she whispered and reached over to his nightstand.

She grinned suddenly as an evil thought appeared like a light bulb blinking on and off in her head.

"Dormio," she said waving his wand. "I want you to wake up coming."

She pulled his pants down, not bothering to go slow because of the sleeping spell she'd put on him. She tore her pants off then straddled his thighs. Applying friction between their hips so as to arouse him, Ginny had to brace her arms on either side of his head to hold back the tremors that zipped through her abdomen.

She was grateful that it was easy to get sex on the brain in sleep. Feeling his cock surge to life Ginny held back a grunt of pleasure and pushed him into her. She shuddered; her eyes closing half way as she brought her hands down her sides and placed them on Draco's muscular stomach for leverage. She slowly started lifting herself up and down on top of him.

He hardened even more and Ginny bit her lip, riding out her sudden tremors of an orgasm.

Even in sleep he wanted her.

Ginny felt giddy with her new found information as she rolled her hips into his. She bit her lip and gasped slightly, her fingers unintentionally curling and scratching him. She rolled her hips faster, getting excited.

"Oh, almost there, I-I can't wait to see your face!" Ginny gasped and bowed her head back as she felt the pressure building. "Oh! Yes! Exsuscito!" she screamed as she pounded on him.

The spell instantly woke him, his eyes darting to hers as he felt an orgasm whip through him. He jerked his hips up pushing higher into her as he groaned. He yanked her hips down, holding her in place as he came.

"Merlin!" he cried out as he fell back to the bed, panting.

Ginny, still slightly breathless, grinned down at him. "Hi."

Draco looked at her still breathing heavily. He shook his head to stop his eyes from rolling into the back of his head.

"Good way to wake up isn't it?"

Draco laughed. "The best."

"Wasn't it though?" Ginny yawned and pulled herself off of him.

"How'd you pull it off?"

"Dormio," she sighed falling on to his chest.

He curled his arm around her neck, pulling her face into the crook of his neck, gently nuzzling their faces together. She draped her arm over him and hugged him tightly.

"I love you," she whispered drifting off to sleep.

Draco glanced down at her face and knew he would never get tired of hearing her say that. "I love you too."