Unofficial Portkey Archive

Sweet Child of Mine by HavaBisqitPotter
EPUB MOBI HTML Text

Sweet Child of Mine

HavaBisqitPotter

Hey guys!

Just to let you all know, I have decided to go ahead and write a sequel to 'Sweet Child of Mine.' It will be called 'Long Way Home' and will be posted under the Ron/Luna ship. However… (there's always a but) I've decided to take some time off on this story. I need to distance myself a little from the characters and their situations for right now… I think I've become far too close to them over the past two years. It shouldn't be too long, I just need to take some time off and oblige some other plot bunnies that have been hopping around over the last couple weeks. I've been rereading HBP, with the hope that somehow I was much too out of it with mono to remember Harry and Ginny together and that really it was Hermione… But, alas, I was right the first time… Regardless, I've been feeling obligated to write a year seven fic lately, so all of my attention is focused on it at the moment. Don't worry. LWH will be posted within a few months. I just need some time at the moment.

I thank you all for reading SCoM and for supporting me during my first attempt at HP fan fiction. I am truly nothing without my loyal readers… Especially those that reviewed every chapter (you know who you are…).

In the meantime, keep gorging yourselves on pumpkin pie (I know I will).