Unofficial Portkey Archive

What Is Love? In The Bedchamber Cookies by d&gforever
EPUB MOBI HTML Text

What Is Love? In The Bedchamber Cookies

d&gforever

What Is Love? The Wedding Night.

The room was dark as Ginny lay on the huge four-poster. She turned away as the bathroom door opened. She felt him crawl in right before his arms rolled her onto her back. He started placing light kisses over her face and neck. She relaxed into his touch. He caressed her breasts, playing with her left nipple between his thumb and forefinger. His hands went down to her thighs and rubbed the soft flesh. He removed her knickers with a flick of his wand before placing it on the nightstand. He nibbled on her ear, while he circled her clit with a finger. He tenderly slipped one finger in her, and they both hissed with pleasure. He continued to move it, in and out while he rubbed his thumb against her clit. "You're getting there, Princess. Soon you'll be ready for me. I'm ready for you." He pressed his rock hard member against her leg. "Knowing my cock will be the first and only one inside of you excites me greatly. We're both going to enjoy this, I promise," he said in a cheeky tone.

"I'm ready," Ginny said as she glared at him. "For the record, I'll never enjoy having you inside me." She opened her legs as wide as she could. "Come on, get it over with so I can go to sleep, you prat."

His face displayed his enormous fury as he quickly moved in between her legs and placed his member at her opening. She gasped and tears ran down the side of her face. He exhaled and his rage seemed to instantly evaporate. He moved so his hardness pressed lower on her thigh and then he started to kiss away her tears.

"Ssh, Ginny. This can be very pleasurable if you allow it. Arranged marriages have been successful for centuries. You were happy until learned about the potion."

She cried, "Am I so ugly that you wish our children to not resemble me?"

Draco looked at her with complete admiration. "You're beautiful. Taking the potion is a Malfoy tradition. Did you never wonder why I favor my father in appearance?"

Ginny's breath hitched, "Oh."

His hands started to caress her and she relaxed. He kissed her face where the tears had run. "They will have some of your features. I have my mother's chin and ears."

She sighed as his hand went down her belly. "That's my girl." He removed a bottle from the table.

"What's that, Draco?" she asked a little fearful.

"It is a potion to relieve the pain of your first time."

"I don't want it. I want to feel the pain to remind me I hate what you're making me do," she snapped.

"Please use it, Gin?" he pleaded.

"No!"

He put the potion back, caressed her until she relaxed again then started pushing himself into her gradually and tenderly. She tensed when he reached her maidenhead, so he murmured soothingly to her as he pushed forward.

It felt like he was ripping her in half. She couldn't stop the tears. Merlin, he's just started and I can barely stand it, she thought before screaming in pain, "Draco, it hurts so much. Stop. Please!"

To her great surprise, he did stop and pulled out. He kissed her tears away, grabbed the potion off the nightstand and placed a large amount on her vagina. The pain was greatly reduced to that of a pinching ache.

He kissed her on the lips. "Feel better?" She nodded. He moved over her again. "You need to relax."

"I'm not ready for this. It's…. It's… I can't… " Ginny gasped as she tried to crawl away from him.

"Love, give into the pleasure," Draco pinned her in place. His strong, masculine hands were slowly moving over her body, touching her in all the right places. Sweet kisses were placed on her collarbone and neck. He spent many minutes just kissing and delicately caressing her entire body. She felt herself dampen and bucked her hips in a wanton fashion. He stroked her breast and nibbled on her earlobe while she moaned in pleasure.

"Yes, Gin, let me know what you like." He removed his hand from her breast and started nibbling on it. His hand now pushed against her extremely wet private area.

"No," Ginny whimpered.

His fingers explored her folds. "Are you sure you want to say, "No?" You're soaked and very ready, Princess."

Ginny opened her eyes and looked into her husband's. "Feels good doesn't it?" He kissed her mouth and their tongues entwined. She couldn't fight the desire he had created in her and abandoned herself to the pleasure.

When he released her mouth, she was breathless. He kissed down her body, and flicked his tongue over her clit, sending a wave of pleasure through her body making her moan, and buck her hips off of the bed.

"Just lay back and enjoy," he urged as his mouth explored her most private place eliciting moans and gasps of delight. He kept mouthing her clit with his lips and slid a finger inside of her. He curled his finger pushing towards her pelvic bone searching for her g-spot. When her breath hitched he knew he'd found it. He stroked the spot rhythmically and soon she felt her muscles start contracting and a wonderful tingling begam in her center and worked its way to the top of her head, the tips of her fingers and her toes. Then the waves of ecstasy shoot through her and she screamed, "Merlin!" Her hips bucked wildly.

Draco kissed his way back up her body to her mouth and their tongues entwined once more. When he broke the kiss he smiled at her. She took him in her hand, never having felt a man before and marveling at the velvet harness, placed him at her opening and raised her hips to thrust up against him inviting him to penetrate her. Her movement caused his penis to run through her outer lips and across her clit.

"Merlin help me, you shouldn't feel so good," she whispered and he repeated the movement across her outer lips and clit until she shook with desire. Only then did he enter her, moving in and out with just the head of his cock. He bent her legs at the knees placing her feet flat on the bed and opened her as wide as he could. He held himself still on top of her and kissed her.

He nibbled on her ear and whispered, "Try to stay relaxed, Ginny. It is going to hurt a little when I start. Hold on to me."

She dug her fingers into his back as he slowly entered. "Ouch. Ouch. Ouch," she whimpered. He paused and kissed her. When he started again he didn't stop. She felt something give and he fell into her quickly till his penis made contact with her cervix and his pelvis crashed into hers.

They looked at each other with surprise. He was blushing. "Sorry," he whispered before sheepishly disclosing, "You're my first virgin."

His admission made her forget the throbbing between her legs. She knew he had been very sexually active before their engagement. She thought he would have deflowered many a witch and was surprised to hear that he hadn't. She kissed his cheeks and pulled him closer.

As he started gently moving in and out of her the throbbing was replaced by pleasure. He moved slowly, sensitive to her feelings and when she bucked her hips against him, he growled at her.

"Stop or it will be over. You're so tight and you grab me in all the right places." She giggled and bucked again, loving that she had control over his body. He kissed her softly and whispered, "One more buck, Princess, and I'll cum. I don't think you want that."

"Can't get it up twice in one night?" she giggled.

He started to move slowly again, whispering in her ear, "I will perform many times tonight if you wish." His slow thrusting created a delightful bliss deep within her and the rapture spread throughout her body.

"\Draco! Please. Don't stop..." Ginny hissed with delight.

"Let go, Love." He sped up his thrusts, slightly rocking against her.

She screamed as she climaxed, "OH, DRACO!" She felt her muscles tighten around him.

He thrust harder and faster into her during this and gasped, "Oh, Merlin, GIN. " He rained kisses over her face, neck and shoulders as she felt a large amount of his seed shoot powerfully through her body, causing an aftershock orgasm to take her again. He collapsed on top of her, and to her surprise it felt wonderful.

"Brilliant! I knew you were made for me, Gin," he said between light kisses and gasps for air. When he recovered, he rolled them over. She lay on top of him, his semi-soft cock still inside of her. He placed her hair behind her ears then caressed her face and kissed her softly as he whispered, "You liked that didn't you?" She only nodded. "You don't have to be in love to have great sex, Gin." He sucked her left breast in his mouth and circled her clit with his finger, which caused her to moan. He stopped sucking and spoke. "I want to hear you say it, Gin. You enjoyed having sex with me?"

"Yes, Draco."

He playfully smacked her bottom. "Good girl." He reached for his wand and was about to cast a spell when Ginny started crying uncontrollably into his chest.

"Ginny, what's wrong?" he asked with great concern.

Extremely distraught, she replied, "I knew it. You're going to magically bind me to you. Collecting my virgin's blood, aren't you?"

"You think I plan on performing the ancient bonding ritual?" Draco asked with great disdain.

She nodded. He placed his wand on the table and handed her hers. "I was going to perform a scourgify and clean us up, but you may do it instead."

Lifting her wand she cast the cleaning charm and snuggled up into her husband's chest. In love with the wizard or not, she needed to be close to him after their very intimate act.

He kissed her forehead. "I would never use magic to make you stay, you silly little girl." He hugged her into his chest. "Well, that's what I get for marrying a seventeen year old," he teased.

She huffed at his comments.

"Hush, now. It's time to get a little rest, I'd like another go or two tonight. If you're a good girl, I'll teach you how to ride me."