Unofficial Portkey Archive

What Is Love? In The Bedchamber Cookies by d&gforever
EPUB MOBI HTML Text

What Is Love? In The Bedchamber Cookies

d&gforever

Author's Note: This scene is best if What Is Love? chapter 26 is read first.

The Problem with Paybacks

Draco sighed with pleasure as Ginny ran her fingers along the ridges of his chest muscles.

She whispered, "I love you," as she nibbled on his earlobe and his body shook in response. He sighed again as his body awakened to her touch.

Ginny climbed on top and rubbed her naked body against him, her hard nipples brushing his in a tantalizing dance. Her lips engaged his in a passion-filled ballet of tongues, teeth and lips. Her leg caressed his very firm member and she smiled, delighted. But it was short lived: when she tried to mount him, he softened.

"Damn," she spat in frustration, "they gave you something. I know they did. Somehow, my brothers slipped you something."

"I think not, Ginny. I can't help it. Every time we get close I think about the hex you placed on your brothers and well…" Draco exhaled. He ran his hand to her crimson mound, sat up and kissed her breasts. "Let me take the edge off for you," he whispered.

His words shouldn't have upset her, but they did. She jumped off the bed, put on her dressing gown and headed for the bathroom. "I don't need the edge taken off," she hissed.

She slammed the door, turned on the shower and then began to cry. Her emotions were running wild, the weirdest ideas ran through her mind. Never before had he been unable to perform. She looked in the mirror. Was something wrong with her? Did he not find her attractive anymore? Oh, Merlin what if this were the end of them? Their relationship was built on sex, after all.

There was a rap on the door. "Ginny love, I'm going to the weight room to clear my head. You're beautiful and I love you. I won't be long."

She stepped into the shower and let the water pour over her, pondering what he'd said. Maybe it was the thought of her hex that was causing him problems.

--------********--------

Draco, in need of a very good workout, increased his weight load significantly. Men his age simply did not have performance problems. He had been looking forward to making love to Ginny all day. The sight of her in Quidditch trousers alone had him aroused that afternoon. He'd even thought about kicking his friends out of the locker room to be with her before the match started. But as he'd felt his erection growing, the image of Ginny's brothers with cold butter beer bottles between their legs came to mind and dampened his ardor yet again.

He returned to the present when he heard the door to the weight room open and he smiled at his beautiful wife.

"I have an idea. Open your mind to me," she whispered. She had learned the art of Occlumency in their first years of marriage and then had started developing powers of Legilimency. When he opened himself to her, her mind lovingly engaged his. As they gazed into each other's eyes, Ginny drew closer to him and brought forth a recent memory in his mind.

-----Draco's memory-----

He was lying on his back bench-pressing when Ginny came into the room. He heard her sigh and the scent of her arousal drifted over to him.

"Come here, Ginny. Take off your knickers and came ride me, love!"

She giggled. "Draco, stop it. Are you mad? The boys are playing down the hall."

"Lock the door," he suggested.

"I will not and if you don't stop now, you'll be sleeping in your bedchamber alone tonight."

"You want me. I know you do, I can smell you!" he said.

She put her hand on the door to leave.

"I'll stop, don't leave," he pleaded. She turned and walked towards him. "It's a common male fantasy, he continued, to be working out and have a beautiful witch drop her knickers, remove your sweats and ride you until she cums."

------end of memory------

When she left his mind she was standing next to the bench wearing a short skirt and a white see through blouse. She removed knickers and placed them in his left hand.

"Do you feel how hot you make me?" she asked seductively. The red knickers felt as if she had bathed in them. He nodded as he swallowed the lump in his throat.

"Can you smell me on them?" He nodded again unable to find his voice. By this point, he was painfully erect and when she removed his boxers, his balls began to ache.

"I need to cum. May I use you?" she whispered as she straddled him.

"Hell, yes!"

She lowered herself onto him and they moaned together when she was firmly seated with her red curls against the base of his penis. Draco's eyes remained closed for the first few strokes, as Ginny slowly lifted herself off him to tease her clit with the tip of his penis and then gradually, tantalizingly, lowering herself back down onto him again.

Her pace was steady yet unhurried and when he opened his eyes, he saw a look of sheer bliss on the face of this woman he loved so deeply. It took all of his will power not to buck his hips up into her, but their years of lovemaking had taught him that any actions on his part at this point in time would decrease her pleasure. He placed his hand on the underside of the bench and held the metal rods.

When the need to thrust become unbearable, he started to chant, "Cum for me, beautiful!"

Her movements became short and quick. Her moans increased and when she leaned forward lying her chest on his, he knew it was time. His hands went to her hips. He pulled her down onto him as he trust his hips into her, unrestrained.

Her hands slowly caressed the sides of his chest, moving to his face to brush the hair from his forehead where she placed a loving kiss. Ginny looked into Draco's eyes and whispered, "I love you, Draco," before melting her mouth into his in a passionate kiss that ended only when she broke away to scream her pleasure. As her orgasm fluttered her muscles against his shaft, Draco followed his wife into ecstasy. His hands released her hips and he wrapped his arms around her, hugging her close to his chest.

When his breathing had returned to normal, he kissed her forehead and said, "You're wrong you know."

"About what?"

"Our relationship. The sex is outstanding, but it's not the cornerstone."

She gave him a suspicious look.

"Well, it used to be, a couple of years ago. Things have changed. I know now that I want you, Ginny, not just for the sex and not just because you're the mother of my children. I love you and need to be with you. To me, you are the most vibrant witch in world and my heart and soul are yours. Nothing matters more to me than keeping you safe and by my side for the rest of my life."