Unofficial Portkey Archive

What Is Love? In The Bedchamber Cookies by d&gforever
EPUB MOBI HTML Text

What Is Love? In The Bedchamber Cookies

d&gforever

Happy Birthday Draco! Part 1

----------**********----------

"Ginny!" he called excitedly as he looked around the main sitting room of the suite. Not seeing her, he walked into the bedchamber and his heart dropped at finding it empty. Then he heard the shower and sat down in a chair to wait for her to finish. That lasted for about thirty seconds before the desire to be near her overcame him and he approached the door. He thought of just barging in on her, but decided she might have come to the lodge early for some peace and quiet. Merlin knew that with four little boys Ginny rarely had time alone. He knocked on the door and poked in his head.

"Gin, Luv, it's me!" he called, "do you mind if I come in?"

"You're early, come in."

She was rinsing the shampoo from her flowing red hair when he entered. He looked at her body through the rippled glass before leaning against the vanity. "I flooed home to ask you to pack my new hunting boots and no one answered. I was worried about you, so I flooed Mother. Thuban told me you'd left early. I couldn't wait to join you, luv, so I came right away. I hope you don't mind."

The concern in his voice made her shiver and she was anxious to have him close. "I'm happy you're early. If you came to join me, why haven't you?" she invited sweetly.

He was out of his clothes and into the large shower before another word was spoken. She inhaled his enticing scent; Draco always smelled wonderful and that excited her. Taking his hand, she spun him under the sinfully warm, gentle flow of the water. Soapy sponge in hand, Ginny started to wash his chest and arms lovingly. Her touch was soft and seductive and Draco's breathe quickened, his desire growing as Ginny trailed her fingers behind the sponge caressing his skin. Eyes closed, she leaned her head against his chest. Feeling his racing heart against her cheek, she was drawn into the universe of sound and feel and smell surrounding them and whispered to him, "Simply breathtaking. It's been far too long since I last held you."

Draco leaned down and nibbled at her lower lip. "Indeed," he whispered back between nips, running his tongue over her lips, begging silently for her to kiss him.

"I want to be playful today," she murmured against his lips. He nodded in agreement and she reached up, sliding her wet body against his and wrapping her arms around his neck. A long kiss later, she slid her hands down his chest and kissed his nipples. This elicited very satisfactory groans from him so she continued to tease his sensitive flesh a little more before pulling away and picking up two soapy sponges. "I should finish washing you."

He pulled her close, not willing to stop kissing her. "I was enjoying what you were doing."

She wiggled free from his hold. "You're going to enjoy this too, Draco," she promised as, a sponge in each hand, she soaped from the tips of his toes, up his legs to his taut stomach. Slowly and gently, she moved to his inner thighs, caressing his most sensitive places with her warm soapy hands. Draco gasped as she kneaded his balls with a feather light touch and stroked his erection.

"Merlin, Ginny," he moaned, "I thank the gods for how lucky I am to have you."

Ginny giggled, "That good, huh?"

"Yes!" he hissed as she wrapped her hand around him and stroked with a bit more intensity.

He was in paradise. Her hands were magical. Life did not get any better than this. He closed his eyes as she took an extremely long time washing him, longer than she had ever taken before. The sensations her hands were sending through his body were so wonderful, he didn't notice she had knelt down. His eyes flew open when he felt the first kiss, when her tongue licked from the base of his penis to the tip. His legs threatened not to hold him and he had to lean against the shower wall as he watched her take the head of his penis into her mouth for the first time. He almost lost his balance when their eyes met.

"Need to sit down," he stammered. "You're bloody brilliant but the shower's too slippery for me. Let's go into the bedchamber." He pulled her to her feet, turned off the water and wrapped them both in the heated fluffy terry robes that were waiting for them. Then he lifted her into his arms and carried her to a chair in the bedchamber where he sat with her on his lap, kissing her deeply.

When they broke for air, Draco continued to place small kisses all over her face, whispering, "I love you," with each one. Ginny didn't answer. Instead she began placing open mouth kisses down the column of his neck and chest and, slowly moving herself off his lap, down his stomach, until she was kneeling in front of him again. Once there, she picked up where she had left off in the shower, licking his cock and cupping his balls in her hand.

Draco gathered her long red hair into his hands and held it aside so he could watch Ginny's beautiful lips wrap themselves around his shaft. He shuddered as delicious pleasure flowed through him. He wanted this to last forever but knew he was too excited. He watched Ginny, so unguarded, so intent, so sexy, and had to fight the urge to thrust into her mouth.

She experimented with her tongue, running it over the places the parchment had recommended. When he quivered, growled or moaned she repeated what she'd done. She was surprised at how much she was enjoying herself and how aroused she was becoming. She felt wet and slick between her thighs, her cunt aching to be filled and her breasts longing to rub against Draco's chest.

Draco found her inexperience coupled with her enthusiasm to be extremely arousing. He knew she had never done this before, not to him, not to anyone, and now she was willingly giving herself to him. She knew he wanted it and of her own free will chose to give it. He placed his hand on her cheek and caressed it. "I'm not nice enough to you," he spoke softly. "I need to spend more time showing you how much I love you, Ginny."

His words warmed her, filling her heart with joy and she hummed in pleasure sending vibrations through his cock that sent him over the edge.

"I'm going to cum."

In order to extend and heighten his orgasm, she tried to use her mouth to simulate the way he thrust when he ejaculated. His semen flooded into her mouth and she swallowed as much as she could. Although she was less than expert, Draco still yelled her name as intense waves of bliss continued to shoot through his body and out the tip of his penis. With each pulse, he chanted, "Love you, love you, love you."

Pleasuring her husband in this way had brought her to the edge of orgasm as well and Ginny could see a grand future for them exploring these new delights together.

Draco hadn't felt this slated in a very long time. All he wanted to do was go to sleep with Ginny's mouth still on him. But he wanted this experience to be perfect for her and that meant not leaving her unsatisfied. So he lifted her up from the floor back onto his lap and kissed her passionately. "Thank you," he whispered, placing another tender kiss upon her lips and pulling her into a lovingly tight hug. "Ginny, I couldn't love you more and I need to show you how much I appreciate your loving me in return."

Holding her close, he gazed into her eyes and caressed her, moving his hand along her silky soft skin to her moist, slick folds, which he gently stroked, circling her clit. She leaned in and captured his lips again as his thumb twirled around the small, tight bundle of nerves at her core and his fingers curled inside her searching out that special place where pleasure built upon pleasure. She caressed his tongue with hers as her walls convulsed around his fingers leaving her shaking in his arms as her orgasm overwhelmed her senses.

He Accioed a blanket from the bed and covered them, and he held her for sometime before he spoke, "You're too good to me. I love you, I do, Ginny, and I need to tell you and show it more." He looked into her eyes and continued, "It is about you, Ginny. Merlin, I hope you understand it's not about the sex."

"I know our relationship is based on love." She felt the tears in her eyes and didn't want to cry, so she took refuge behind humor, "My performance was far below par if graded purely as being about sex. I think that I've got the emotional side nailed, but my technique clearly needs work. Practice does make perfect, though..."

He tenderly placed his finger under her chin lifting her head so that their eyes met, "You were bloody brilliant!"

"I'm not daft, Draco. You winced in pain a couple of times and I don't think my gagging turned you on. I wanted it to be perfect."

His eyes filled with sincerity. "It was perfect." He kissed her cheeks, then her lips again.

"Stop lying. I definitely need to improve my technique."

"It was perfect. It was perfect because it was you and no one else, no matter how skilled, could have given me what you did. That said, if you feel you need practice, I'll be willing to assist you," he added cheekily and with his patented smirk.

"Oh, you sacrifice so much for me," she replied with a kiss. He laughed with her as his hand wandered over to play with her breasts.

"I don't sacrifice enough for you, my love," he whispered, voice husky once again. "I had planned on arriving here early in hopes of sharing a quiet walk around the grounds with my beautiful wife."

She wrapped her hand around his burgeoning erection. "I think we should finish what we've started first."

"You think so?" he teased as his tongue trailed down to her nipple and his hand ran lazily down to her the apex of her thighs.

She gasped as his fingers danced over her once more, "Draco."

"Yes, Ginny, how shall I go about showing you just how much I love you?" he asked as his tongue arrived at her navel and his nimble fingers proceeded to open her precious flower. Suddenly his mouth was on her and she was lost in pure sensation, quivering, nipples hard, as he sucked on her clit.

She moved away from him, struggling to focus and regain control. "No, you don't, Mr. Wizard, it's your birthday and I'm not finished giving you your present!" She climbed back up onto his lap, straddling him and using her wetness to coat the head of his cock. With her pussy only millimeters away, his entire body trembled in anticipation.

"I want to feel your heat all around me. Ride me, Ginny," he pleaded.

She lowered herself slowly onto him. He bucked up into her when she was almost fully seated and they gasped. Her long red tresses caressed his face as she slowly rode him. The slow movements of her tight, wet pussy soon had him on the edge again, and when she pulled all the way off him and teased her clit with his tip, his desire took over. He grabbed her hips and held them tightly as he pulled her back down onto him. Using his arms and thrusting into her with his hips, he set a pace driven by pure lust.

"Mine, mine, mine," he chanted wildly as he thrust up into her, penetrating so deeply that each stroke rubbed his pubic bone against her clit and her wet pussy lips against his balls.

He'd ignited her and she screamed his name as ecstasy diffused throughout her body and her pussy clamped down milking his seed as she came.

Moments later Ginny collapsed onto his chest and his arms wrapped around bringing her even closer to him. While nibbling on her neck he whispered "Mine," once more. His tongue played with her earlobe and he whispered, "I can't believe you're mine. My wife, my lover, my heart, my very soul."