Unofficial Portkey Archive

What Is Love? In The Bedchamber Cookies by d&gforever
EPUB MOBI HTML Text

What Is Love? In The Bedchamber Cookies

d&gforever

Lust!!!!!

Ginny jumped onto Draco, wrapping her legs around his waist, as soon as he Apparated into the foyer of Black Hall. She held herself up with one arm wrapped around his neck while the other went to his belt. She nibbled on his ear. "Fuck me," she hissed. "Right now, fuck me. Hard and fast."

"Ginny," he gasped broking away from her kisses. "Try to get control of yourself. It's the lust potion talking."

She jumped off of him, straightened her dress and hair. "Simon!" she called and the house elf appeared. "I want all of the elves to go to the guest house and don't return until ten a.m.."

"Yes, Misses," the elf replied before disappearing.

"See, I'm in control," she said before kissing him passionately. She finished unbuckling his belt and slacks then pushed both them and his boxers down. Her left hand wrapped around his member and pumped him. "Smooth and silky yet so hard. I love how you feel."

He closed his eyes as he enjoyed her touch. "I believe that's still the potion. Try to get control, Ginny," he gasped out between his moans of pleasure.

"I'm in control. I want to feel you inside of my pussy, but you refuse." She kissed down his body to his belly button. "Maybe I'll take you inside my mouth instead."

"Oh Gods, Yes!" he moaned before regaining his sanity and pulling her to her feet. Merlin, he was tempted to let her do that. She had always refused to take him into her mouth.

Her brothers' words ran through his mind.

"She'll want to do things she'd never do normally," Fred said.

George chuckled, "The catch is Malfoy, she'll remember everything that happens tonight."

"So, you better not take advantage of this situation," his twin added.

"Or she'll hex you to hell and back in the morning," the other finished.

He held her away from him and steadied himself. "That's the potion, Ginny. Let's go upstairs."

"No!" she screamed as she jumped on him again. "Fuck me here!"

Somehow she had removed her knickers and her wet vaginal lips slipped down his stomach. Her left hand was on his cock again and she positioned it at her opening then dropped onto it. They both moaned.

"Don't I feel good, baby?" she asked. Placing her hands on his shoulders and using her legs, which were wrapped around his waist, she began lifting and lowering herself onto her husband's firm erection.

"Don't I feel good, baby?" she asked again, determinedly.

He moaned with pleasure, "Damn good. Fucking incredible."

"Well, fuck me!" she yelled then kissed him feverishly.

He backed her up against the wall and started slowly thrusting in her, kissing her neck and face delicately.

"No, faster. Faster," she gasped. He sped up but remained gentle. "Oh god, yes! You feel so good. Faster, lover. Show me how much you want me. Faster. Harder."

Draco's lust took over and he started slamming into his wife's small form. Her moans of delight drove him on. Bloody hell it feels good to fuck the shit out of a witch, he thought as he slammed into her and her head almost hit the wall. He looked up into her eyes and saw pure lust. It's the potion. She wouldn't be enjoying it if it weren't for the potion, he brain screamed at him.

He stopped slamming into her and started kissing her neck. "I love you, Ginny," he whispered. "I didn't hurt you, did I?"

She sighed, "No, start moving!"

"I've got an idea." He stepped out of his slacks and boxers then transfigured the table next to the mirror into a stepstool. He removed her from his waist and she groaned at the loss of contact. "I'll be back inside you soon, my love."

He placed her standing on the stool in front of the mirror. Her cheeks were flushed and she could see parts of Draco's bare legs in their reflection as he stood behind her.

They both looked in the mirror. He smiled at her. "Watch me love you," he said before unzipping her dress and unsnapping her bra. The blond wizard stared in the mirror as he little by little guided her clothing off of her. When her firm breasts were revealed he leaned around and teased one nipple with his tongue. He moved his mouth away after a moment and caressed both of her breasts with his hands.

Draco sighed while watching himself play with them in the mirror. "Beautiful. You are simply beautiful."

Gazing at their reflection, Ginny saw lust in her eyes but only admiration in the eyes of her mate. She leaned back into his body as her dress fell to the floor.

"My, oh my," he chuckled in a deep sexy voice. "You are a wanton little wench tonight."

He gazed in the mirror at her most private parts. Her juices were dripping off of her folds onto the stool. One hand continued to fondle her breast as his other gradually made it's way down to her mound.

"Take off your shirt, Draco," she whimpered as his fingers danced around her clit. He stopped touching her only long enough to remove his last piece of clothing. Once it was gone she leaned back into him. Her hands went to his bum and she started to knead it. She rocked back into him and pulled on his bum pushing him into her, causing his steel hard member to push over her outer lips. She gasped, sighed, and moaned as she stared in the mirror watching him kiss her neck and play with her breasts and clit. Her entire body was tingling.

"In…side," she gasped. "Inside me."

He removed her hands from his behind and placed them on each side of the mirror bending her over some. She looked low in the reflection and saw his penis, the head by her folds. Ginny was unable to contain the sounds that left her as she watched him slide inside. She started to shake and Draco stopped when he was fully in her.

"Are you alright, my love," he managed to say after regaining control.

"Yes," she gasped. "Fan fucking tastic. Brilliant idea. Now move."

He chuckled then started thrusting into her leisurely. She watched his penis slide in and out of her. He would bring it entirely out showing her the head before pushing back in until his balls appeared in the mirror. An incredible pleasure radiated through her body but she fought off her orgasm trying to build it to that next level.

After sometime, he started to speed up his thrusts only allowing three or four inches of himself to come out before going back in. She could see the veins on his member enlarging and felt his girth increase. The reflection showed his ball sack tightening.

"Sweet Merlin, Draco," she hissed and with each of his pumps she yelled his name. She couldn't stop the blissful feeling of her over-powering orgasm. It caused her to stand on her tiptoes. His hands went to her hips and he pulled her firmly back down onto his member causing its head to hit her cervix. Triggering a second more powerful climax.

"Bloody fucking hell, what have you done to me?" she screamed as her vaginal muscles spasmed around his member. Her whole body shook as delightful waves of ecstasy raced through her. He held tight onto her hips. She knew she would have bruising there in the morning but she didn't care.

He started moving again. She looked into the mirror and saw her husband's cock starting to pulse. The vein in the middle of his shaft contracted very quickly then she felt his juices shoot into her.

Venus, I just saw him cum, she thought. The idea alone initiated a third orgasm. She couldn't help but arch her back. Her hands left the wall and she grabbed his ass trying to push him closer and deeper into her. Her head turned and she met his lips. They kissed the best they could in their present position.

"I love you, Ginny," he gasped.

"Love you too, Draco." She smiled at his reflection in the mirror. "What do you say we try the desk in your study next?"

He lifted her off of himself and they groaned at the loss. He turned her around and hugged her. "We'll save my desk for sometime when you've not taken a lust potion."

Draco looked at his watch. "It's barely ten o'clock. Would you like to return to your brothers' party or…"

She placed her finger over his lips. "Take me to my chambers, kind sir."