Unofficial Portkey Archive

What Is Love? In The Bedchamber Cookies by d&gforever
EPUB MOBI HTML Text

What Is Love? In The Bedchamber Cookies

d&gforever

I Love You, Too.

Ginny slipped into the long white nightgown she'd purchased that afternoon. It was made of satin and lace with an open back and slits to the waist on both sides. It had stretch lace with scallop edging and beaded flower trim. The gown was her third choice. Her first had been made of the finest silk with a rose pattern throughout, but at three hundred and fifty pounds it had been out of her price range. She chuckled, it wasn't out of her price range anymore. She walked out of her dressing room at the same time as Draco entered her bedchamber. He had insisted on putting Leo in the nursery for the night.

Draco's eyes moved slowly over his wife's body, making sure he didn't miss any of the beautiful gown or the gorgeous witch inside of it. "Not as revealing as the one you wore this afternoon. But I like it better." He took her into his arms and kissed her passionately. Out of habit, Draco lifted his wand placing a locking charm on each door and a silencing charm on the room. Ginny moved her lips to his neck.

"No one's here to walk in on us, honey," she said in between giggles.

"That's right." He picked her up and walked the couple of steps to the bed. Instead of laying her on it softly, he threw her into the center and jumped on next to her. "I can be as rambunctious as I like." He stripped off his slacks and shirt leaving him only in his boxers. He playfully hopped to her feet and she giggled. He spread her legs so he could kneel between them as his hands slowly moved up the outside of her legs bringing the nightgown with them. His barest touch stirred great desire in her. He lifted the gown above her bellybutton and laid down on the bed in between her legs with his chin resting on her pelvis. He was closely examining her still slightly extended abdomen. She would have been embarrassed if she don't know what he was looking at, or if the movement of his Adam's apple delightfully rubbing against her clitoris every time he swallowed or spoke didn't feel so incredible. He had started this little ritual after she had Thuban, and he did it the first night they resumed their sexual activity after each baby was born.

He licked then kissed the stretch mark that had been on her abdomen since her eight month of pregnancy with Thuban. "Beautiful," he whispered. "This is proof that Thuban was once in there." He licked and kissed two stretch marks just to the left. "Proof of Cam's presence. That ghastly monster caused two." He moved his head to the right and licked and kissed the last stretch mark. "Proof of our darling Serpens. He spoiled us. He was a prefect baby." Draco rested his head in its starting position and frowned up at Ginny.

"Why so sad, honey?" she questioned.

"There're only the four. Leo didn't cause one. There's no proof he was here."

Ginny looked down at him. She wanted to scream, my giant belly is the proof. But if he was so willing to overlook it, she was going to ignore it to. She smiled at him. "I can show you a number of photos if you like." He smiled a little. "You see, sir, my husband was very attentive to my request that he rub Skin Elasticity Potion on my abdomen three times a day with my last pregnancy. I'm glad to hear that it worked. I prefer photos of my pregnancies over ugly rips in my skin for proof."

He moved his head to her lips and kissed her. "There isn't an ugly thing on your body, my love. But I will make sure to apply the potion as you instruct for the rest of your pregnancies." He kissed her lips again and she pulled him close. Feeling her pull, he opened his mouth to her and they deepened their kiss. His impatience caused him to break the kiss and remove her nightgown and his boxers. Her hands ran over his body as he repeatedly placed kisses up and down her shoulder and neck, taking special care not to mark her. Ginny was doing the same to him and when she was half way between his neck and arm she marked his shoulder. She always placed her love bites in the same spot. His v-neck undershirts always hid them.

He brought his lips back to hers and they kissed passionately once more. When he broke the kiss he was positioned at her entrance. He put his hands under her arms and pushed his chest up and away and his pelvis into her. Their eyes locked on each other's as he entered her. She loved that this angle caused him to rub her lower half in all the right places and the length of his strokes was perfect. But she hated how far away his chest was from her. Stroke after tantalizing stroke their eyes stayed locked on each other. She couldn't remember ever watching his eyes before. She could see the love he had for her in them now. She wondered what he was seeing hers. Neither dared to look away. When his arms tired, he moved so his elbows were on the bed and her head rested in his hands. He strokes were shorter but faster in this position and his pelvis rubbed against her clit. Even during his moving, they didn't break eye contact. She was tingling from head to toe. She wished for it to last longer, being on the edge of a climax was a mind-boggling experience. And after years of intimacy, Draco knew just how to keep her there.

She could see in his eyes that he was holding back his own release to prolong her pleasure. Her heart ached, her eyes teared and her body longed to give him what he most desired. "I love you," escaped from her lips before she could consciously think of saying it. "I love you," she cried again as her orgasm raced through her body, and he shot his seed against her cervix. He held her tight and rolled onto his back bringing her with him. He broke their eye contact to kiss her deeply.

"I love you too, Ginny. Merlin, I love you," he said between gasps for air. "Always remember, I love you."