Unofficial Portkey Archive

What Is Love? In The Bedchamber Cookies by d&gforever
EPUB MOBI HTML Text

What Is Love? In The Bedchamber Cookies

d&gforever

Happy Birthday Draco!

Part 2

----------**********----------

Merlin, it had been a lovely mini-break. He didn't know what he enjoyed more riding on their horses slowly through the woods or racing their brooms through the trees. She had teased him mercilessly after winning the race but he merely adored the view of her behind and preferred to come in second. Everything they had done this weekend had been enjoyable and he didn't want to go home.

He wrapped his arms around his wife and pulled her close. Even that damned Cannon's jumper wasn't going to change his mind. "Gin luv, I'll floo Blaise and excuse ourselves. Then I'll floo your parents; they'd love to have the boys for another night."

"We can't do that Draco. Our friends are looking forward to celebrating your birthday with you today and we have to be home for Thuban's birthday."

Draco loved his children but at this moment, he wished he didn't have any. What he wanted and needed was more time with the woman he loved. He threw himself in the chair and started to pout.

Ginny turned and smiled. "Well, now I know where Serpens gets that look." She placed herself on his lap, caressed his face and kissed his cheek. "So is this love? Wanting to spend all your time with that one special person and forgetting everything and everyone else?"

"I can't get enough of you, Gin," he whispered into her neck.

"I feel the same, honey. We still have an hour." She kissed the nape of his neck.

He stood up bringing her with him and placed her on the bed. "Let's make good use of our time then." His hands quickly went to work removing her jumper, bra, slacks and knickers. He didn't have time to waste, he would only slow down once they coupled. With his wife naked below him, he removed his own jumper and pushed down his slacks. While he was working on that, she took him by surprise and flipped him onto his back. She removed his shoes and exuberance pulled off his slacks and boxers together.

She kissed her way leisurely up his legs, paying a great deal of attention to his groin causing him to moan and his penis to become fully erect. When she reached his balls, she lazily and carefully licked and then she sucked each one into her warm mouth.

"Can't see you," she heard him hiss, so she accommodated him by pulling her hair back into a ponytail before spiraling small kisses on his penis from base to tip. From time to time, she focused on one spot flicking the tip of her tongue on it teasingly.

When she reached the top of his penis, she licked off the pre-cum then taunted the tip with her tongue, before she sucked the head of it into her mouth.

"Fuck, Gin!" he hissed out his pleasure. He moaned and growled as his dick touched the inside of her lips and cheeks. Bloody hell, she was a fast learner, he thought. She sucked just long enough and then her tongue lavished its way around his penis head as she took more of him into her mouth. Her tongue rested on the sensitive underside of his member and she bobbed up on down on the upper half.

He moaned and gasped as he watched her alternate from licking and teasing the tip to bobbing up and down his shaft. He needed to thrust into her mouth. He looked into her eyes. "Ginny, I want to try something. Please let me thrust." Her eyes widened. "Trust me, I won't hurt you." She nodded. "Keep your head still."

He moved his hips slowly with very shallow thrusts putting less of himself into her mouth than she had taken before. His controlled movements made her shutter. He was being so gentle that it felt so go. Feeling her reaction, he stopped and pushed her up, so she was sitting on the bed. He whispered, "I want to try one last thing."

He prompted her to a kneeing position and placed his head between her legs with her facing the rest of his body. His firm member flicked as he pulled her cunt to his face. His tongue started to do amazing things to clit while his fingers fondled her g-spot. He was fantastic at this. She closed her eyes and moaned. As pleasure filled her, she noted the position he had maneuvered them into. She never before had a view of his genitals as he performed this act and she watched his respond each time she vocalized her pleasure. It was very clear that pleasing her aroused him.

She leaned forward, licked her penis and then took it into her mouth. She felt his breath on her intimate spot before she heard his silky voice, "Yes, that's what I want."

They used their tongues and mouths to tease each other to an exquisite frenzy. Ginny felt the tightening of her husband's balls at the same time she felt contractions of her vaginal wall. Each knew they were close to climax. Ginny sought out a spot beneath Draco's balls. According to the parchment, this spot when pressed on firmly would increase his arousal. His response was electric as he grasped her hips tightly and his cock got bigger and harder than she'd ever felt it.

Ginny wanted to sit up when her intense climax took her but the feel of her husband's seed in her mouth kept her focused and in place. Her body shook as did his through their release. She thought she would collapse however Draco moved quickly after his completion and she found herself lying on his chest with his loving hands wrapped around her.

He kissed her forehead, "Love you." His tone changed to demanding, "I have yet to get my walk through the grounds with my beautiful wife on my arm. We will have a stroll before we leave."