Unofficial Portkey Archive

What Is Love? In The Bedchamber Cookies by d&gforever
EPUB MOBI HTML Text

What Is Love? In The Bedchamber Cookies

d&gforever

Author's Notes: Thanks to Marcia and VioletJersey for their beta reading skills.

I hope you enjoy this chapter.

Saturday Afternoon Delight

Ginny walked into her dressing room wearing only her bathrobe. She removed the knickers and bra she had bought a couple of days ago from the drawer. She scowled as she placed the items on; she turned from side to side looking in the mirror. "Don't say a word," she told the mirror. "He's not going to like this. He'll go to the ball without me." Ginny huffed as she put on her slip and new dress. She went to the mirror for another look. "He's only been gone a week and look what happened to me!"

"It's not that bad, deary. What did you think was going to happen to you?" the mirror asked.

Ginny rubbed her large pregnant abdomen. "I'm colossal. I'm twice the size I was a week ago." She sat down on the bed and started to cry. Draco left for a business trip in France Monday morning, she was barely showing then. If she wore the right robes she didn't look pregnant at all. Even at that small size sex was becoming difficult, and her pregnancy was causing her to be so wanton lately too. It was Saturday, Draco was due home this afternoon and there was a Ball at the Flints. She buried her face into her pillow.

Saturday night balls were all about living the fantasy for Ginny. He pretended to be her prince charming and she was his princess. They played the part of a loving couple at the ball and in return he made sweet gentle love to her all night long when they returned home. There were only three Balls each month, and she was going to miss this one, she knew it. No prince wanted to take a troll to a Ball, and that's what she was now. Just returning from a business trip was a great reason to skip it too. She smiled a little thinking that he would have to take her to a least two or three more Balls in the coming months. He couldn't back out of them all. That little bit of hope got her out of the bed and back into her dressing room.

After cleaning her face of tears, she tried on a number of new dresses that she and Narcissa had purchased that week. She looked for something that made her look smaller but nothing did. She was checking out a moss-green dress when she heard a noise and she spun around. Draco smiled at her, and then his eyes went to her huge belly. Ginny felt like he was staring at it for hours, but it was only seconds. He winked at her. "It's great to see you, Luv. Are you planning on wearing that to the ball tonight?" he inquired as he approached her. "I hope so," he said kissing her cheek. "You look smashing!"

He knelt down in front of her and kissed her enormous belly. "I'm glad to see you finally decided to grow, son. I was getting a little worried." He stood up and placed his arms around her pulling her close. When her belly stopped him, he leaned down and kissed her lips lightly. "You're beautiful, Luv," he said before raising an eyebrow at her. "Why are you home? I thought you visited your family every Saturday."

Ginny didn't have an answer for him right away. I've been thinking about you and the ball all morning, almost came out of her mouth. But that wasn't the reason, it couldn't be, Ginny thought. She had spent most of her time the last five days at the Burrow, always returning just before his 7 pm Floo call. If he thought she only visited her family on Saturday, he was mistaken but she wouldn't correct him. However, five days of Ron speaking ill of Draco, Molly asking her how she felt constantly, Arthur transforming a chair for her everywhere she walked, and the twins levitating her around under the pretense of keeping her off her feet was all anyone could take.

"I had my fill of them at the Twin's birthday party last week," Ginny stated. "Plus, I thought I'd decide what to wear tonight, then have a lie down."

"I'd love to join you," he said in a lust-filled tone. "But I have a meeting with Father and the board of directors in 20 minutes. Just stopped by to drop off my luggage." He lightly kissed her mouth then her belly. "I'll be home at 6, Luv. So, please be done in the bathroom. I fancy you in that dress," he stated before disappearing into his dressing room with his luggage.

Ginny unzipped and stepped out of the moss-green dress, letting it slip to the floor. Not thinking, she tried to bend over at the waist and pick up the dress; she huffed in disappointment. She straightened and started to bend at her knees. She had the dress in her hand and was deciding what to use to help herself back up when a pair of strong arms gently lifted her to a standing position. Draco pulled her back against his front, his mouth went to her collarbone. He started making a meal of her neck, and she melted into his touch. She wiggled her bottom against his pelvis causing him to groan and her to whimper, as his hardening confined member rolled against her. "Draco, your meeting," she whispered.

"Bugger the meeting. Those old gits can wait," he stated while he moved his mouth to her other shoulder and his hands started caressing her full breasts through her slip. She leaned back into him again. This time she placed her hands on his bottom as she brushed her bottom against his pelvis again. He moaned and grunted out, "If I'm late enough, maybe, Father will learn not to send me on business trips when my wife is unable to accompany me." She squeezed his bottom when he started licking and kissing the nape of her neck.

When he bit at it lightly, she swatted his bottom and hissed. "Don't you dare leave a mark! It's too hot for a scarf."

He chuckled, "Maybe, I want to mark you. Let everyone know you're mine."

Ginny removed one of his hands from her breast and placed it on her belly. "I believe this is a big enough mark."

"Good point, Luv," he whispered. His hands went under her slip finding the top of her knickers and removing them in one fluid motion. He turned her sideways placing one hand behind her back and the other behind her knees. He lifted and carried her to their large four-poster. He placed her on her feet at the side of the bed. His mouth went back to her neck and his hands started to push her slip straps off of her shoulders. The slip slid off her breasts but stopped on her oversized stomach. He looked down at her slip, which still covered her most private part. She looked down too, her fear of his not wanting her renewed. He smirked at her as his hand took hold of the bottom of her slip. "I guess this has to come up and over now," he quipped as he pulled the slip over and off of her body. He stared at her naked form, his eyes filled with lust, any questions about his desire for her answered.

He stepped to her side and helped her lie on the bed, her legs dangling over the edge. He removed his robe, shirt and pants quickly. He placed his wand on the nightstand and picked up the skin elasticity potion. He put a large amount of the potion on his hands, rubbed them together to warm the lotion, and then started to apply it to her lower abdomen just above her scarlet curls. She stared at his boxers. His erection caused them to tent; if it weren't for that one button it would jet free out of the opening. He lay next to her on the bed with one hand still applying the potion to her lower abdomen but sometimes running it down into her scarlet curls in a teasing manner. She inhaled as his hand slipped over her sex, while she was focused on his hand; he took her over sensitive breast into his mouth letting his tongue play with the nipple. Ginny moaned and gasped as his fingers circled and pinched her clit. She ran her fingers through his hair, and pulled him closer to her. His free hand found her other breast. He caressed it, and started alternating his kisses from her breast to her mouth. Each time his mouth attacked hers their tongues battled, he kissed her until she was breathless then returned his mouth to her breast. He repeated this process a number of times never ceasing his fingers movements against her clitoris until her orgasm overtook her and their bedchamber was filled with her screams of absolute pleasure.

Draco moved off of the bed quickly grabbing his wand. He stood on the side of the bed, levitated it so Ginny was at the right height. He exposed her sex to him, freed himself from his boxers, placed her legs around him and entered her slowly. "Merlin, how I've missed you, Luv!" he said as a gasp left him. Once he had filled her to the hilt, he stilled himself. His breathing was raspy; she could tell he was desperately trying to gain control over his body's response to hers. A fiendish idea came to her and she clenched her inner muscles hard around him. He hissed in bliss and annoyance. "Ginny, please stop," he gasped but it was too late she had clenched her inner muscles again and his orgasm shot through him.

Ginny panted with surprise when she felt his release. His member had started to soften. She tightened her muscles around him a few more times and he started to harden once more. His raspy breathing started again. She used her legs and feet to caress and squeeze his bottom. "Sorry about that lover. Didn't know I could do that to you," she said cheekily, her self-esteem renewed.

"Wicked wench," he retorted. "Maybe you'll do as you're told from now on."

"Now, what fun would that be?" she replied. Putting her hands on the bed, she was able to move her hips in a pumping action, and Draco's member hardened farther. "You seem ready for another go."

He pushed in and out of her slowly. "I should stop now and leave you wanton, that would teach you to behave in bed," he added, smirking at her, devilishly stilling his hips again.

"You wouldn't dare," she giggled, rubbing her hips into his and clenching her inner muscles. "You like me this way."

"Damn right, you cheeky bint," he added playfully as he thrust deeply into her. He grabbed his wand and levitated them to a new position. He now lay on the bed with her sitting on top of his hips. She moved up and down on him only a couple of times while Draco's hands caressed her breasts. The friction her motions created sent incredible sensations through her body, but the added weight of the baby had made movement hard. "Draco, I can't," she gasped. "Too heavy," she pointed at her belly. He moved his hands to her hips and started thrusting into her. Her pregnant belly jumped up and down, she tried to steady it with her hands to no avail. "Stop, it hurts," she whimpered. He stopped his actions instantly and kissed her hands.

"May, I try something else?" he moaned lustfully. She nodded for she too was wanton and longed for satisfaction. He prompted her on her hands and knees and entered from behind her. They both moaned as he slowly pumped in and out of her. He placed one arm on her belly to steady it. After a few moments, she was getting tired and becoming unable to hold herself up much longer. He moved his other hand to her clitoris and played with it gently. Her moans increased and she clenched around him again when her orgasm overtook her. He thrust two more times fast and hard inside of her. He shook screaming her name as his seed shot into her.

He helped her lie on her side, then laid down on his back behind her. When her breathing evened she rolled onto his chest. "Don't leave me alone for so long again. I missed you," she whispered.

"I missed you too, Ginny." He kissed her forehead then her lips. "I hate to shag and run but-"

She pushed him out of the bed while she covered herself. "I almost forgot. Get out of here before your father comes looking for you. Merlin knows I don't want to see him anytime soon." She used wandless magic to summon his clothing. He placed a cleaning charm on himself before dressing.

He kissed her lips softly. "I'll think up a better position for us tonight. We've got a lot of missed shagging to make up." He kissed her passionately before leaving. She summoned Draco's forgotten undershirt and pulled it on before closing her eyes. She was going to need her rest. She and Draco always made love until the early morning on Saturdays but she had a feeling that on this night they might be awake to see the sunrise.

3


-->