Unofficial Portkey Archive

What Is Love? In The Bedchamber Cookies by d&gforever
EPUB MOBI HTML Text

What Is Love? In The Bedchamber Cookies

d&gforever

A Morning Encounter

----------**********----------

"Ginny," she felt the warmth of his breath on her neck before the word caressed her ear. He pulled her closer into him, one arm under her pillow resting a little above her breast and the other wound lovingly around her waist. As he drew her to him, his firm member rubbed against her and she responded instantly.

"Ginny," he whispered again, his voice sweet and seductive. She peeked at the clock. Five forty-five, they'd have to be quick, Leo would be waking any moment.

She turned her head and kissed Draco mumbling, "Morning." She then opened herself to him and quipped, "Fancy a birthday shag?"

He kissed her best he could from his position behind her and his hands slid down her front, one into her nightgown to tease her breast while the other lifted her gown up baring her hips. He chuckled knowingly when his fingers touch her crimson curls, "You naughty witch, where are your knickers?" His voice lowered heavy with desire as his fingers parted her folds and he discovered she was ready for him.

"Love you, Gin," he whispered as his fingers teased her nipple and clit and his lips caressed her neck.

The sound of his voice, his breath on her neck and the unique smell of his cologne had her body on fire before he even touched her. The gods were smiling upon her and pleasure raced through her body as Draco caressed her into ecstasy. Their morning encounters were normally fast, from behind, with their backs to the door: a quick sex act to release the endorphins and start the morning in the right mood.

Somehow, this morning it was a little different. His movements were hurried as they always were in the morning, yet, in some way they felt special and extremely delicious. She couldn't contain her moans or stop her hips from bucking.

"Gods, what are you doing me?" she hissed in pleasure as his pinched her clit and nipple at the same time sending delight through her body.

"Loving you, my darling wife," he whispered, causing her to melt into his chest and grow even wetter. He entered her with two fingers, eliciting a mind shattering orgasm from her body. "Merlin, I love when you quiver in my arms," he said while using his finger to prolong her rapture.

She turned her head and kissed him while placing him at her opening and whispering, "Your turn.".

He entered her slowly and then increased his pace, his fingers working their special magic on her once more. She loved how in this position each time he thrust in made forceful contact with her g-spot.

"Faster, oh gods, Draco, faster," she moaned.

He wasted no time and complied with her, his cock rubbing against her perfectly while his fingers stimulated her clit.

"Fuck!... Oh fuck!..., she hissed over and over. He had always been good at this but now… now… Oh merlin, now she felt he was truly making love to her. She screamed his name as his cock and fingers drew a forceful passionate orgasms from her body.

"That's my girl," he whispered as she shuddered with pleasure in his arms. She continued to shake as his feverish pace prolonged her orgasm. The tingling had just damped down when he thrust into her deeply a couple more times. At the first feel of his release her muscles convulsed around him again milking him of his seed. He started to move quickly again, to prolong his own pleasure, and this started another marvelous ecstasy within her, building to an overwhelming need to relieve herself which she tightened up against and fought.

"Stop fighting it, Gin. Let go. Please!" his voice was loving, caring, trusting and pleading.

She totally surrendered to her body and let go. A rush of fluid released from inside her and she felt it flow down her husband's pulsating dick. As the liquid flowed, a flourish of elation and bliss blasted through her body. Her pleasure was beyond words and a warmth unlike any other filled her. Draco's cock twitched until the last drop of her ejaculation had run down it.

She turned her head and kissed him deeply, "Love you. That was nice."

"It was very nice," he kissed her forehead, "never hold back again, Gin."

"I thought…"

He pressed his finger to her lips. "Don't think, do what feels good." He kissed her cheek and she nodded.

As they rested in each other's embrace, she heard the soft sound of the ward which informed them that the baby was awake. It dawned on her that it might have been going off for some time. She started to move, but he pulled her close.

"Draco, Leo's up. I have to go."

"He's up but he's not crying. The ward would be louder if…" He pulled away from his wife with a moan. He placed his pants on under the covers and kissed her cheek when a louder ward sounded. The door, which connected their room to the nursery, opened as he got up of their bed.

"Daddy," Serpens said, "Leo's crying. Isn't the ward working?"

Draco grabbed his dressing robe, "I'm on my way."

The three year old stared at his father. The little wizard turned up his nose, "You're all sweaty."

Under the covers, Ginny did her best to control her giggles.

"Mummy!" the three year old screamed and started for his mother. Draco placed the boy on his hip and started for the nursery. "I want to see, Mummy. Let me go!"

"Mummy's still resting, son."

"No she isn't. I heard her laughing," the little wizard pretended to wipe a tear away from his eye. "Why are you being so mean? First you take my mummy away for a long time, now you won't let me see her."

Draco kissed the boy's cheek. After a brief moment he whispered, "Mummy needs a few private moments in the morning. Don't you want time alone once in awhile?" Serpens nodded. "Good boy, now go have Tipsy dress you for the day. When you're dressed, you may knock on the door, wait for your mother to answer then go inside to see her."