Unofficial Portkey Archive

What Is Love? In The Bedchamber Cookies by d&gforever
EPUB MOBI HTML Text

What Is Love? In The Bedchamber Cookies

d&gforever

Author's Note: This scene is best if What Is Love? chapter 13 is read first.

Making Up.

Ginny huffed at him and sat on the settee. This was not what she had planned for the evening. They should be locked in one another's arms. What in the world was his problem? He never turned down a shag. She folded her arms too and looked at him defiantly.

"Ginevra, what is the reason for your Healer's appointment?" he growled.

She rolled her eyes at him. "It's nothing, Draco. Why do you care so much?"

His growing anger showed in his face. He clinched his fists a number of times and took several deep breaths to calm himself. He walked to her and knelt in front of her. "Damn it, witch! I love you." His eyes showed his overwhelming concern.

She fell into his arms. "I'm sorry, honey. It really is nothing. The reading she took for my magic was a little lower than normal. It's normally back to full strength by this part of my recovery…"

"Ginny, problems with one's magic are usually a sign that something else is wrong," he said distressed.

"Sara believes its stress, honey." Ginny placed a number of small kisses on Draco's face as she started running her hands over his chest.

"Ginny, you should save…"

She cut him off with a very passionate kiss, when she broke it she whispered, "My problem is stress, love. According to my midwitch, relations with my husband are very good for stress relief. So, this is medically necessary."

Draco gave his wife a sexy chuckle. "Well, if I have to."

Their lips crashed together. Their coupling of two hours ago had done little to cool down the desire that had been building in both of them during the three and a half weeks since Leo's birth. Ginny had no idea what came over her. Was it the time apart that drove her great want? Was it his true declaration of love? Or was it the naughtiness of sex outside the bedchamber? What a prude she was, had been about sex. Married for almost seven years and she had never had sex outside a bedchamber. Well that was changing now.

She slid her knickers off as they kissed and his hand caressed her breast. She undid his slacks quickly and pushed them along with his boxers down, grabbing his firm member and stoking it. He gasped at her touch and started licking, sucking and kissing her neck. She pulled away from him, collected the material of her dress and robe up and sat on the edge of the leather sofa with her legs spread wide exposing her must private spot. She looked lustfully into her husband's eyes. "I need you now, lover." She fingered her pussy for a moment and then showed him them. "I'm soaked with need for you, my love. Now, Draco, now !"

He moved the small distance between them and entered her where she sat. Both moaned as he slid home, but he was only able to pump a couple of times before he needed to change position. He laid her on the sofa, her dress and robe still on, but pushed above her waist. He draped her left leg over the back of the sofa and placed her right on the floor. His robe was off but his slacks and boxers were around his ankles and his dress shirt was still on. He placed himself above her, an arm on each side using his elbows to support most of his weight. Her head rested in his hands and he entered her slowly, both gasping again.

"You look beautiful, Ginny." He moved in and out of her slowly. "You have no idea the number of times I wanted to have you on the sofa in our parlor at the Manor."

The thought of herself being so opened at the Manor made her blush. Lucius and Narcissa walked in on them snogging all the time and that was bad enough.

"I love it when you blush in my arms," Draco stated as he increased his speed. "Think about shagging in the Manor when my parents or other adults are around."

Ginny moaned and got even wetter. It was exciding enough for her right now. An elf could pop it at anytime, something that would never happen in their bedchamber. Oh Merlin, she thought, it was almost teatime. Simon would be here any minute. A wave of excitement ran through her. "Faster, Draco. We need to be quick. Simon will bring the tea soon."

He chuckled and increased his speed. "The thrill adds to the pleasure doesn't it, love?" He moved to the left a little and his shirttail started rubbing against her clit roughly causing her to scream in pleasure. Draco went to remove the clothing and she grabbed his hand.

"Leave it. It feels…" her orgasm overtook her and she bite her lip so she wouldn't scream her pleasure. Her internal muscle spasms quickly brought on Draco's release.

"Merlin, that was brilliant," he moaned into her ear as he relaxed on top of her.

She hit his chest. "Get off. Get your slacks on and hand me my knickers. The elf will be here any minute."

He groaned as he left her warmth and placed a cleaning charm on both of them, Accioed her knickers and pulled up his slacks. Once Ginny had put on her knickers, he pulled her into his lap. "I prefer to lie in your warmth post coitus, but it appears a good snuggle will have to do."

"Well, I didn't want Simon to see us in our other position," she replied cuddling into her husband chest. She wanted to cuddle after also.

Draco pulled his wife close with one arm and discreetly summoned the elf with his other hand. He thought it was best not to inform Ginny that the elf had appeared at the parlor doorway when she first screamed her pleasure. She was being very adventurous in their sexual encounters today. He wanted to encourage this and her knowing they'd been caught wouldn't accomplish that.