Unofficial Portkey Archive

What Is Love? In The Bedchamber Cookies by d&gforever
EPUB MOBI HTML Text

What Is Love? In The Bedchamber Cookies

d&gforever

Author's Note: This scene is best if What Is Love? chapter 13 is read first.

Like My New Pajamas?

Draco Apparated into Ginny's bedchamber and started to look around, he cursed under his breath. "Are you looking for something, Draco?" Ginny asked softly from behind him.

"Yes, the blasted Owens shipment reports weren't in my briefcase. I know I left with them this morning but Mandy insisted she couldn't find them. And I couldn't get a blasted house elf to answer my summons."

"Is this what you are looking for, honey," she whispered fanning the air with a folder. Draco spun around quickly and was stunned by the sight in front of him. Ginny stood only three feet away wearing a Slytherin green see through teddy with silver trim. The lingerie was designed for a slightly pregnant woman or one who had recently given birth. It showed off the full breasts that pregnancy and nursing gives a woman but contained a nicely concealed support area in the abdomen to give it a flat and smooth appearance.

He stood silently gaping at her. His eyes moving slowly up and down her body enjoying the view, as they slowly filled with lust. He shifted unconsciously giving his erection a little more room in his trousers.

She walked over and handed him the folder. "Do you like my new pajamas? I got them after my midwitch appointment. I was just seeing if they fit."

Draco tried to speak but could only nod. Ginny giggled and kissed him on the nose. She took two steps away from he towards the bed. She wiggled her finger at him in a come hither motion. When she noticed he was to stunned to move, she walked over and grabbed his tie walking him to the bed.

"Are the boys still at the Manor?" he gasped as she kissed his neck.

"Yes," she whispered.

"Brilliant," he replied.

She removed his business robe and rubbed her hand over his tented slacks. "Let me help you with this, lover." Draco swallowed hard when Ginny undid his trousers and pulled both them and his boxers down. She moved Draco around and pushed him slightly so he sat on the bed. She removed his shoes, pants and boxers completely. She kissed him passionately as she ran her hand lightly up and down his member. He moaned with pleasure into her mouth. "Scoot back on the bed," she ordered.

He positioned himself on the center of the bed with his head on the pillows. She crawled seductively towards him and straddled his hips. She placed soft kisses on his chin as she removed his shirt and tie. He ran his hands over her body looking for a way to remove her garment. When he tried to rub her clit she moved away.

His mind spun with both pleasure and wonder. They had a good sex life. She had been wanton before, but this was the first time she had taken control and been so aggressive. He loved it. After a long passionate kiss, Ginny let her bum rub against his steel hard cock. She looked down at her husband, his chest rising and lowering rapidly. His eyes filled with want and need, a need to have her. Draco got control of his breathing. "Princess, I take this to mean your midwitch gave you the go ahead?"

"Yes, I may resume all activities." She smirked at him.

"Very good!" he chuckled as he finally located the crotch snaps, undid them and rubbed her clit.

She gasped in pleasure. "Oh, that feels good," she said and then took his member into her hand.

"Brilliant!" He tried to move her onto his erection, but she raised her wand and cast a spell. He had never heard the spell before, but he instantly realized his couldn't move a muscle below his neck, although he could still feel.

"Ginny, what are you doing?"

She leaned down and whispered in his ear. "It's quite obvious what I'm doing isn't it? I'm going to shag you senseless, my love."

He swallowed hard. "Don't worry, Draco, you'll enjoy it," she said seductively. She removed the teddy and played with her breasts working the nipples to a hard pebble in between her thumb and forefinger. She threw her head back and moaned with pleasure. He couldn't take his eyes off of her. His wife had gotten bolder in the bedchamber over their years of marriage, but this was new and it was driving him mad with desire.

"Gin, I want you. I love you, baby. Ride me. Please ride me," he pleaded.

She leaned her body back and tilted her hips in the air, giving him a clear view of her vaginal area. She played with her clit as he watched.

"Oh yea! Sweetie, let me see you make yourself cum," he whispered lustfully and when she moaned he continued, "Yes, baby, you're almost there. Oh God, you're dripping all over me. Cum, baby, cum for me." His words took her over the edge. She sat her hips back down on his stomach and clasped onto his chest.

"Merlin! You look gorgeous when you orgasm," he paused, "Only one problem. I thought you were going to shag me senseless. Not that I didn't enjoy your little show but if you're too tired, simply remove your…"

She sat up and repositioned herself. She started rubbing her clit against his penis and moaning with pleasure. "I'm not tired, darling," she teased. She placed her hand on his sack, when she felt the muscles starting to tighten. "Should I be a very bad girl and make you cum this way?"

"Merlin, no Ginny. Put me inside you. I'm…"

Ginny stopped moving. "Did you see your mother's new china this morning when you dropped off the boys?"

"What?" he growled. "Oh, yes. White roses with a purple trim. Thanks, Love." He continued to mutter about his mother's new china and she felt his sack muscles loosen.

"Good man. Keep thinking of the dishes so I can do this," she lifted herself up and slid his rock hard shaft inside of herself slowly, making then both moan and gasp. She panted as she moved up and down him. "I want to do this for a long time. Think about the dishes, love."

Draco continued muttering about roses, cups, salad plates, dinner plates and desert dishes. "Oh, Merlin, Ginny, I'm…"

She jumped off of him. "No you're not," she whispered. "What's in the Owens files? Is that the new wireless imagining company you're trying to buy?"

"Yes, Love. The new…" he stopped when Ginny mounted him again. This time she had her back towards him. "Merlin help me!" he groaned. She spun her hips from left to right as she moved up and down his member. "Oh God, you feel so good it's been too long."

"You feel incredible too, Draco. I'm close again myself," Ginny moaned.

"Turn around, Love. I want to see you," Draco pleaded. They hissed at the momentary lose but she quickly remounted him, so they were both facing.

"The spell, Ginny. Reverse the spell." She touched her wand and whispered. "Thank you," he mumbled before taking hold of her hips with his hands and setting their new rhythm. They moaned and gasped as he moved her up and down his cock.

"Grab me, baby. Grab me," he whimpered and she tightened her inner muscles around him. Ginny arched her back when she felt the first signs of her orgasm. "Grab me, again, love," he yelled. She did and it caused both of them to climax. His hands wrapped around her quickly and pulled her close to his chest.

"Bloody fucking hell. Oh God. Gin. Gin. Oh fuck!" he exclaimed. His body shook as he held her. She was sure she felt the waves of pleasure escaping his body as he shook uncontrollably. He rained kisses over her face. And muttered loving words to her. It was sometime before his shaking stopped.

"I love you so much. That was outstanding, Princess."

"It was my pleasure, Draco honey," she said cheerfully before evilly hissing, "I do so enjoy watching you quiver with pleasure beneath me as I shag you senseless."

He chuckled heartily. "I'll have to watch what I say to your brother I see."