Unofficial Portkey Archive

What Is Love? In The Bedchamber Cookies by d&gforever
EPUB MOBI HTML Text

What Is Love? In The Bedchamber Cookies

d&gforever

Author's notes:

First: I want to thank my beta reader, Marcia for doing an outstanding job.

Second: There is a picture of Draco's chest on my website: www.geocities.com/dagforever01

Third: One of the things that Portkey allows authors to see is hit counts on their stories. Even though the reviews for the smut chapters for "What Is Love?" are low, the hit counts are very high, higher then the non-smut chapters. So, I'm guessing that everyone is enjoying the smut because of the hit counts.

All For You, My Love

Ginny was lying in her bed reading a book when Draco came into the room.

"They're all asleep. It was nice of your father to bring Thuban his tadpoles and potion plants. He had a great time with your father. He seems to get along with all of your family."

"He wants to go to Fred and George's shop to make potions after his punishment is over," she informed Draco.

"Well, I'm sure we'll know if that's safe to do in the next month." Draco removed his shirt and undershirt. He sat down in the chair next to the bed and transfigured his shoes into hand weights. He started to lift the weights as he talked to Ginny.

"So, you think in a month you'll feel fine with my taking the children to my parents by myself?"

"I think so." The muscles in his chest were starting to bulge from his minor workout. As a bead of sweat ran down a line that defined his pectorals, Ginny rubbed her legs together. She could feel desire growing.

"It would be nice to have my parents stay here with the boys when we're out Saturday nights." She looked away from her husband. Damn prat. He knew that she couldn't help but want him after seeing him work out his chest. "Could you stop that?"

"Is it bothering you, Love?" he asked with a devilish grin.

"You know it is and I'm trying to be mad at you." Just hearing him breath and the clanks of the weights had caused her to soak her knickers.

He touched her shoulder, rolling her over and looking into her eyes. "There's no reason to be angry with me, Love. I'm merely making sure that you are safe." He kissed her and she pulled him onto their bed.

He kissed her passionately for a short time but then quickly shot off of the bed. Draco removed a sleeping Leo from his cradle and started for the nursery.

"Draco, what are you doing?"

He smirked at her. "I owe you from my mistake this morning, Love. I want you to be free to openly express your pleasure without worry of waking him." He gave her a sexy grin and left the room.

Ginny went to her dressing room and changed her knickers. She'd be damned if she'd let him know how excited he had her already. She was back in the bed and acted like she was reading her book when he returned. He cast silencing and locking charms but he didn't return to the bed with her. He collected his arm weights and started working out again. "Feel free to finish your book, Love. I need to make sure I'm ready for trials Tuesday."

Draco worked his biceps and triceps very slowly, knowing that Ginny was watching over the top of her book. Although she liked his arm muscles, it was the flexing of his pectorals and abdominal six pack that caused her to instantly lust after the wizard in front of her. When he noticed she looked unaffected by his workout, he relocated himself so he was closer to her and changed his exercises to work on his pectorals. He hadn't been lifting long when she moved in the bed. He pumped the weights a little faster to increase his workout.

Merlin, help me, Ginny thought. His chest muscles were standing up creating a gulch in his upper body. A few drops of sweat were slowly running across and down the creases of his abdominal muscles to his pelvis. Why on hell did that chest of his stir her need so much? She was extremely aroused her knickers soaked once again. She rubbed her legs together a couple of times in hopes to take the edge off.

Draco noticed her movement. "Ginny," he whispered. When she looked up at him, he winked and smiled at her. "You're so beautiful. Merlin, I'm a lucky man."

"Get over here and kiss me," Ginny growled placing her book on the nightstand. It didn't take Draco long. He lowered himself onto his side of the bed and collected her into his arms kissing her soundly on the lips. Her hands went to his chest running her fingers over the lines created by his muscles.

"I have them for you. Seekers don't need well-defined muscles. But Merlin, you seem to enjoy them, my love." He placed slight kisses on her neck, shoulder and face as he softly caressed her back.

He slowly kissed every inch of her skin from head to toe to head again, never staying in one place long, before giving her a very passionate kiss on the lips. As their tongues softly caressed and teased, he rolled her on top of him placing both of his hands on her bottom. Using his arms, he rubbed her body up and down his, causing both of them to moan with pleasure. When their kiss broke, his mouth went straight to her ear. "I love you more than I could ever show. But I will try."

His hands seductively grazed her skin as he removed her nightgown and knickers. He had an uncanny way of stimulating every sexual nerve in her body. By the time his lips returned to her mouth for another tantalizing kiss, she thought she would explode. "Merlin, Draco. You're an incredible snogger."

He rained more kisses down her neck and shoulders and then paid the right amount of attention to her breast. After years of marriage he knew that when she was lactating, too much attention in this area turned her off. While kissing his way back to her lips, his right hand went behind their bodies and his middle finger started slowly rolling around her clitoris. He increased the speed of the rolling leisurely and continued with the passionate kiss until Ginny pulled her mouth away. "Sweet Merlin!" she yelled.

Draco kissed her neck, slid his middle finger inside her. He leisurely moved into and out of her. "Feels good, Love?"

"Rub it some more, Draco. It feels wonderful," she gasped and then groaned when he removed his finger and slid out from under her. She was laying on her stomach and about to question him when he placed two pillows in between her tummy and the bed. The fingers started rolling around her clit again and he kissed her back. Her body was on fire quickly and erotic sounds freely left her lips. The slow circling of her clit sent delightful waves of pleasure through her body but it wasn't going to make her orgasm anytime soon. That was until, Draco placed the index and middle fingers of his right hand in her vagina, curving them and circling her G-spot. A rush of bliss blasted through her causing her to lift off the bed slightly.

He kissed her back. "Feels that good, love?" he asked seductively while continuing to simulate both her clit and G-spot.

Her breathing was rapid, she moaned and gasped but somehow she managed to speak between breaths. "Don't stop, honey," she pleaded. He continued his actions with his fingers and placed light kisses on her bum. "Sweet Merlin!" she screamed lifting her body off the bed again.

He felt her vaginal muscles close around his fingers and then her body started to shake. Draco gathered her into his arms and started kissing her face.

"Draco, why haven't you done that before? It was marvelous. It felt like I had two at once."

He moved his wife's hand to his hardened member. "I used to think with this when it came to sex." He moved her hand to his heart, "Now, I think with this."

Ginny kissed him down his chest and removed his bottoms. She lay back next to him, kissed his face and placed her hand on his cock starting to play with it. "Well, I can't wait to see what this part of you can do to me tonight."

He quickly flipped her on her back and she prepared herself for fast, hard and rapid penetration, but instead, Draco started kissing his way down her body again. He smiled up at her sweetly when he got to her most private spot. His lips and tongue touched her vaginal lips and clit gently. He licked at her genitals as if they were rose petals he didn't want to break. His slow and soft attention had her close to orgasm again.

"I'm close again, Draco. Please, love. I want to cum with you inside me," Ginny pleaded.

He kissed his way up to her mouth allowing her to taste her own juices. "What ever you want, Princess," he said while sliding his member over clit and through her vaginal lips before entering her very slowly. "I love you, beautiful. You are all I need or want."

He moved in and out of her very slowly, lightly rubbing his pelvis into her clitoris. "Oh Draco you feel so good, so good, OH GOD!" Tears of ecstasy ran down her face as he moved. "Yessss!" she screamed as a second orgasm worked its way through her body. She felt a large amount of fluid between her legs and thought her husband had followed her into ecstacy. But his cock felt harder and he was still moving with determination.

"That's my girl. You must have really enjoyed that one. You soaked me, baby." He kissed her neck and shoulders.

"What wasn't you?" she asked with amazement.

"No, that was all you, my love. You tired or do you have another one in there?" he asked thrusting deeply inside of her. She gasped and moaned with great pleasure. "Is that a yes, love?"

"Yes, keep going," she said breathlessly.

Draco continued to thrust slowly making sure that he rubbed her in her most sensitive spots. Sweat rolled off of his chest and forehead. She ran her hands over his muscles. They were both so breathless the only sounds they made where moans and gasps. When the noises she was making let him know she was close again, he deepened and sped up his thrusts. She moved her hips matching his rhythm. Their orgasms came at the same time, her inner muscles milking him of every ounce of his precious semen. Instead of collapsing on her, he thrust in deeply and rolled them over.

Ginny rested on the chest she loved so much listening to his breathing and his heart. When she had recovered enough, she kissed his chin, neck and shoulders. "Sweetheart, that was incredible."

He kissed her forehead, "It was my pleasure, love."

The candlelights started to flash. Draco groaned as his removed himself from his wife. "Leo's awake. I'll get him." He pulled on his robe. She cast a cleaning charm on herself and on their bed and redressed. He looked back at her, "I can't wait until Friday night."