Unofficial Portkey Archive

What Is Love? In The Bedchamber Cookies by d&gforever
EPUB MOBI HTML Text

What Is Love? In The Bedchamber Cookies

d&gforever

Author's notes: I had a ghastly time with this chapter. It turned out wonderfully only because of my amazing beta reader Marcia. Secondly, the first chapter of the bedchamber cookies was changed. You might want to read that also.

It's Been Too Long!

They Apparated from the Quidditch pitch straight into his bedchamber at Black Hall. Draco placed soft little kisses on Ginny's face before beginning to slowly remove her Quidditch robe and jumper. His hands moved over her tenderly, worshipping every part. He kissed her shoulders and neck as he unhooked her bra and his hands lightly caressed her breasts before he sat her on the bed and removed her boots. She was surprised that he was so unhurried. It had been four days since their last encounter and the way he had acted this morning, she fully expected him to merely pull down her trousers when they returned home and fuck her senseless.

This is really nice too, she thought before trying to lie down on the bed. To her surprise, he pulled her back onto her feet, slid her trousers and knickers down, removed them and then, beginning with her toes, kissed his way back up the length of her body. When he reached her lips, he pulled her close and whispered, "Ginny, you're perfect! I would never have believed I could love anyone so much."

He took her hand and led her into his candlelit bathroom where the large tub was full of her favorite scented bubbles. Sinfully delicious chocolates along with sandwiches and a bottle of sparkling grape juice were close at hand. Draco helped Ginny step into the tub, poured her a glass of the cold, bubbling juice and then kissed her delicately. "Enjoy yourself, love. I'll be back in a moment."

She luxuriated in the tub wondering what Draco was up to. While she enjoyed a long soak, this wasn't the time for it. Their boys were at the Manor. There was no one here to interrupt them, and well she was… she was…impatient. She was just about to get out of the bathtub to find her husband and take advantage of this particularly opportune time, when she noticed the second glass next to the sparkling juice and realized he was returning. She relaxed again.

Draco walked into the room wearing a dressing robe and carrying two fluffy white towels which he he had charmed to stay warm. Placing them beside the tub, he removed his robe and joined his wife in the water. On his knees before her, he picked up a sponge and began to wash her lovingly, leaning in from time to time to kiss her lips. Still impatient, Ginny cupped his head with her hands and pulled him into a more passionate kiss than he had intended. When he was able to break away, he gazed at her with surprise in his eyes.

"I need you!" she said. "It's been too long. You can wash me and seduce me later."

He whispered a spell and Ginny felt a pillow appear cushioning her head against the tub and, when Draco took her hands and moved them to the bottom of the tub, she found he had conjured a handle on each side for her to hold onto. She wrapped her legs around his hips and felt him hard and ready at her entrance. Leaning in he kissed her feverishly, devouring her.

Between kisses he asked, "I love you, Ginny. My only wish is to make you happy. Tell me what you want and I'll give it to you."

"Make us one," she whispered.

Gazing steadily into her eyes as if he were trying to join their souls as well as their bodies together, Draco slid in bit by bit until he was fully seated. Ginny let go of the handles to wrap her arms around him and, kissing him, whispered into his mouth, "Stay with me. Love me. Never leave me," she pleaded.

"Never. I'll never leave you. I'll stay with you until I die." He kissed her eyelids and promised, "I will never leave you again. I am so sorry for all the sorrow I've caused you." He kissed her cheeks and returning his eyes to gaze into hers once more, he reassured her, "I do love you with my entire heart and soul." Overcome with emotion, he kissed her passionately and began to move in long, slow strokes.

They moaned with pleasure as they moved together and, knowing how much he loved her to ride him, Ginny whispered, "Let me on top." He rolled both of them over in the large tub and though she wouldn't have thought it possible, they stayed joined together during the move.

Draco smiled up at her as she sat on top of him, "Love you. This feels good." He poured himself a glass of the bubbling drink, took a sip and then gave Ginny a drink. He moved his hips a bit, then said, "I wanted to take it slow. Although your idea of coupling is quite brilliant!" He took a chocolate off of the table and fed it to her. "Oh, this is definitely relaxing. I think we should stay like this for a while."

Ginny moved herself up and down his shaft a few times using her inner muscles to caress him, "Yes, but doesn't it feel better when I do this? Wouldn't you like me to continue?"

He moaned, delighted and helpless beneath her. "Bloody hell, you feel so good, Ginny. Do with me as you will."

As she began to undulate and ride him with purpose, he ran his hands over her body, pulling her close and nipping at her neck. He lightly rubbed her earlobe as his tongue danced with hers, caresses he knew always drove her mad with lust. He continued to kiss her passionately and as her speed increased, his hand headed for her clit. "I'll explode if you touch it," she gasped inbetween breaths.

Pushed out of control by hearing how close Ginny was to orgasm, Draco screamed out, "Fuck!" in pleasure as her bum rubbed against his balls propelling his cum through his body to the head of his cock where it exploded into her in a stream of white hot ecstasy. As he bowed up under her quivering in prolonged orgasm, the pressure of his pubis on her clit, along with the unique feel of his semen inside her brought Ginny to join him in release.

He pulled her into him and caressed her face. "I'm so sorry, love. It's been to long. I couldn't stop myself. I hate it when I go first."

She smirked at him. "Well, you can't always be a gentleman, can you?"

He kissed her. "I love you. You wicked witch."

"I love you, Draco." She kissed him.

He moved her off of him, gave her a glass of juice and started washing her back. "Will you indulge me now with a slow game of seduction?"

Ginny giggled, "Only if you promise to be a gentleman this time."

"Have I ever had a problem with that on the second go?"

She turned her head, kissed him and then stared in his eyes. "Never on the second, the third, the fourth, …"

He hissed at her. "Some of those will have to wait until after the ball and your brothers' party."

------******------

They eased each other's dressing robes from their bodies. Ginny gazed at the handsome wizard in front of her. She prayed to every deity she had ever heard of that this was real and not merely a dream or schoolgirl fantasy. Her mind was still light and hazy from the intimate moments they had shared in the bath. She wasn't thinking about the sex but the unbelievable closeness they shared as they washed and fed each other. He had ensnared her many times but this was more then a simple act of seduction. The blond wizard was opening up to her showing her his very being. How could she deny him anything that he wanted or needed?

He kissed her and they sat down on the bed. Soon they were both reclining and he was kissing his way down her body. When he got to her feet, he playfully tickled the bottoms before starting to kiss his way back up. Her birth control ring was still visible and movable from the bath.

He kissed around it and she gasped, "Remove it. I no longer need it."

"Gin, that's the passion talking," Draco whispered.

"I'll remove it myself then." She made to sit up and he lightly pushed her back down.

He kissed her other ankle and smiled. "We'll discuss it after we've finished. If you still feel the same then I will gladly remove it."

His mind raced as he pressed kisses up her legs. Merlin the feelings that were racing through his body right now were incredible. He could never explain them. Having a witch tremble with need beneath him had always pleased him but this was different. This wasn't about proving himself a sex god or about the pleasure of his release. This was the desire to give his beloved everything.

He licked and kissed her inner thighs as his hands held the backs of them so he could position her legs as needed to give him the desired access to her. Ginny moaned and ran her hands through his hair. She gasped when his hands moved to part her folds and screamed when his tongue started twirling around her clit. As his upper lip raked across her clit and his tongue entered her, release came.

"Oh Draco. Love you. So good. That's so good," she panted barely able to get out the words.

He moved from between her legs to lie next to her. Placing light kisses on her neck and face he whispered, "That was quick." As her breathing returned to normal, his hand went back to her clit and stroked the hard, extremely wet nub again. Seeing her quivering again, he slid two fingers inside of her and curled them forward to rub her g-spot while continuing to caress her clit.

"Draco… gods… Good… SO.." she muttered through her moans. Ginny opened her eyes and looked at her husband. She saw his intense focus; his only desire was to give her pleasure, this was for her gratification alone. When he noticed her staring at him, he smiled and kissed her. That's all it took for her to be over the edge again.

As she came down, her hand went to his hardened cock. "I want to cum with you inside me!" she demanded.

"I was hoping you'd feel that way," he said as she pulled him into a feverish kiss. It don't take him long to position himself in between her legs and push himself home. They moaned into each other's mouths at the feel of him deep inside of her. This act truly completed them.

His movements were slow and they ran their hands lovingly over each other. This was about fulfillment, each giving to the other, each wishing only to satisfy the other. It was slow and delightful. Their joy echoed down the hallway with only the house to hear them.

When the time came, they were so in sync that neither had to tell the other they were close. Each knew. Ginny twisted her hips and her vaginal walls molded themselves around Draco who sped up a bit, pausing with each thrust to press tantalizingly against her when inside the deepest. Eyes locked together in love, they brought each other to orgasm and then held tight and kissed as pleasure raged through their bodies. Each felt the other quiver in bliss as they came down from the ecstasy they had created for each other.

Draco rolled onto his back bringing Ginny with him. He didn't want this closeness to end. "I loathe quarreling with you."

"So, do I." She kissed him tenderly on the lips. "But making up is fun!"

He chuckled, "It is, but I'd still rather not argue."