Unofficial Portkey Archive

Love Bites by spacegal
EPUB MOBI HTML Text

Love Bites

spacegal

I didn't plan on revealing anything about Ginny this early on but it seemed to work out so I decided to go with the flow.

Chapter 10: They Need You

Hermione sighed as she made her way into the kitchen. She was wearing Harry's black t-shirt. Rubbing her hand over the back of her neck, she squinted when she spotted a shadow moving and flipped the light switch, dousing the kitchen in a bright light.

"Do you mind!?" snarled Draco from where he was sitting at the counter, obviously enjoying the peace in the dark.

"Sorry," Hermione said, not sounding sorry, as she moved over to the cupboard to get a glass. Once she grabbed one, she headed over to the fridge and pulled out the orange juice.

"You could at least have sounded sorry," Draco muttered as he stuck his fork into the large chocolate cake that was sitting in the middle of the table. Luna had gone on a baking frenzy earlier.

Hermione grinned as she sat down at the table, pouring the juice into her glass and picking up a spare fork.

"So, why are you sitting here in the dark?" she asked, pulling the plate of chocolate cake over to her and cutting her fork through the soft mixture before taking a bite.

"Thinking," muttered Draco as he also took a piece of the cake.

"Is it about Ginny?" Hermione asked. Draco looked at her. "Harry got a letter from Ginny. She left the wizarding world because she felt she couldn't deal with everything that had happened." She shrugged. "Harry was worried about her but said that Ginny could take care of herself and where she was going, she would be more than protected." Draco nodded.

"I feel the same but the world will not be happy once they find out where Ginny is. I just hope it won't cause problems between her and her family in the future." Hermione frowned.

"Just what is going on with Ginny that has you and Harry worried?" Hermione asked. "I know that you were planning on telling me when you were ready or when the time was right, but this is getting ridiculous. What could Ginny possibly be getting herself into that could be considered as dangerous?"

Draco sighed as he dug his fork into the cake once more, eating the chocolate goodness before he came to a choice.

"Okay, what I am about to tell you, it can not be passed on to anyone else. That means Dumbledore and Ginny's family. If they were to find out, well, none of us will like the end." Hermione nodded, understanding that it must be a big deal. "Ginny is with Voldemort." The fork slipped from Hermione's now numb fingers and clattered on the cool tile of the counter.

Hermione's brown eyes widen in shock as her lips parted before she frowned, unsure what to say or do over hearing the news that Ginny Weasley had gone to join Voldemort, Harry's enemy.

"I…I don't understand…" she whispered, shaking her head.

"Harry and I have always suspected it since second year when Ginny was being 'possessed' by Voldemort. She never was possessed, she was merely put in a state of being where she couldn't remember anything," Draco explained. "She grew up in the wizarding world Hermione. She knew how dangerous a book that could talk was yet she continued to use the book. Sure, she blamed it on not having any friends but Harry and I had always suspected that there was something more than we were being told."

"How do you mean?" she asked. She didn't know what to feel over hearing that Ginny had joined Voldemort and that Harry and Draco had somehow known Ginny was going to do that.

"We think Ginny had developed feelings for Tom Riddle," Draco admitted.

"Are you serious?" she whispered. Draco nodded gravely. "But…"

"You, of all people, should know that you can't help who you fall for," he warned her. Hermione looked away, trying to gather her thoughts. Ginny had fallen for Voldemort and she had gone to join Voldemort.

"What does this mean?" she whispered.

"The end of everything we know," Draco admitted and she looked at him. "If Voldemort wins…everything will be destroyed and Ginny will be hailed as his queen for bringing him the victory."

"Why now…" Hermione asked.

"Because of the Wizarding World," Draco explained, tucking into the cake once more. "They drove her away from us. By telling her about Harry Potter, the boy-who-lived, in hope that she would fall for an image and using the book in her first year only strengthened her resolve. She knows far too well what the world would do if Harry were ever to come back."

"Pureblood…" Hermione sighed. Draco nodded.

"They think Harry should be with a pureblood and Ginny has been groomed since a young age to be his lover and wife. But what the world didn't realise was that Ginny had revaluated her feelings about Harry in her first year and realised what the world was up to. Add in the fact that she feels a kindred spirit toward Tom, there were no other paths for her."

"Kindred spirit?" asked Hermione. Draco nodded.

"Both of them were basically used. Ginny was used to be a tool in Harry's life. Tom was to be used as a tool in his father's life. While Tom was a product of love potions, Ginny grew up learning how to create and use love potions in order to snare Harry as hers," Draco explained.

Hermione's face grew white under the implications.

"They wanted her to use a love potion on Harry?" Hermione stumbled away from the counter, one hand over her stomach as she fought to keep her food down.

"You can read all the books you want but you can never fully understand the Wizarding World unless you see it with your own eyes," Draco looked away. "My father taught me that." He turned his head when he heard Hermione's fist make contact with the counter next to the sink as she stared out of the window.

"When I first got my letter, I thought I would finally be able to fit in as I was an outcast in the Muggle world only to have that view tainted each year I came back. Why would they do that to Harry? Has he not suffered enough?!"

"Hermione…" Draco stopped when he saw her shoulders tense.

"He has been belittled by Snape, Umbridge, Fudge and the papers. Each year he goes through hell just to save the school and in turn, the wizarding world but none of them can be bothered to stand by him whenever he tries to tell them something that would save their lives. How many countless of deaths that could have been saved if Fudge and the Wizarding world had taken heed that Voldemort had came back rather than burying their heads in the sand?"

"There lays the rub," Draco muttered. Hermione turned to face him. "The ministry lines it pockets with gold and treasures given to them by death eaters. There is nothing that is not corrupted. Hogwarts and the Goblins are probably the only two places that Death Eaters have not tainted."

"Do these people not have a backbone?" she hissed.

"Not when it comes to fear," replied Harry. Draco and Hermione's heads spun over to the doorway where they saw Harry standing in the doorway, watching the scene. "They will always live in fear as long darkness tries to take over.

"There will always be darkness," remarked Hermione, bitterly. "You cannot have light without darkness…it is impossible." She turned away from the men, crossing her arms over her chest. "Is this what our future generations have to look forward to? A pure blood is allowed to use love potions and bury their heads in the sand while the muggleborns and half blood have to sacrifice themselves just to protect something or someone they love?"

"As long as the Ministry does what it does? Yes," Harry told her. "There will be no other way as long as the Ministry continues to be ruled by imbeciles that can not understand the implication of lining their pockets with blood money…money that has bought the Death Eater everything they've wanted."

"And what about Ginny?" she asked. Harry looked toward Draco.

"You told her," Harry said. Draco nodded. Harry sighed as he turned to face his girlfriend. "You can't hate her." Hermione spun around to glare at Harry.

"She just joined up with your enemy, Harry! I know the world was cruel when they brought her up, teaching her how to use love potions and learning about you but she didn't have to go to Voldemort. She could have come to us. We would have protected her!"

"No, we couldn't have," Harry shot her down. Hermione frowned. "Voldemort will be able to protect her better than any of us because he will not let anything harm her."

"How do you know?" she asked. "How can you possibly know Voldemort will not hurt her?"

"Because he cares for her in his own way," admitted Harry. Hermione's jaw dropped. "I can feel it, just like he can feel my feelings. It's not a one way street, Hermione. It goes both ways. He has always been attracted to her soul since he first encountered her through the book. It only got stronger over the years. She was strong and she was fearless when she was with him…despite the fact that she didn't know who he really was at the time."

"He's in love with her?" Hermione asked, stunned. Harry shook his head.

"No…at least, not yet," Harry sighed. "I know he cares for her deeply but I don't think he knows how deep his feelings run for her."

"And that's how you know she'll be safe," she whispered. Harry nodded.

"Yes, he won't let anyone harm her. That, I can assure you," he promised.

"What about Dumbledore? Why can we not tell him?" she asked.

"Because of the unseen," Draco spoke up, drawing Hermione's attention to him. "We cannot give him too much information. If it seems like he knows something about Ginny, they will sense it and will force him into giving up the information. If anyone outside us were to find out about Ginny, they will use it as a reason to take the war to him and we can't afford it."

"What do you mean?" Hermione asked, frowning.

We know what we are going to do with Voldemort," Harry blurted out. Hermione looked at him, curious. "It is complicated but Ginny joining Voldemort will help with our plan. She is someone who has fallen in love with Tom Riddle and we need her help." Hermione just frowned before she nodded, letting it go.

The door opened once more to reveal Luna making her way into the kitchen. She smiled when she saw them.

"The rust bunnies told me that you were eating the chocolate," she explained. Draco just rolled his eyes, amused while Hermione arched an eyebrow.

"What's with all the bunnies? They seem to have a lot of them about, don't they?" she asked. Luna just shrugged.

"They seem to want to talk to me a lot…or more like tattle on everyone," she explained before she looked at Harry. "And you have a plan." Harry arched an eyebrow at her before grinning, impressed.

"Yes, I do have a plan," he confirmed. "But I don't plan on breaking into anything."

"So, what are we going to do?" Draco asked. Harry grinned.

"We're going dancing," he told them. Hermione and Draco exchanged puzzled glances while Luna beamed happily.

**************

"What do you see?" Mark asked.

"You teasing me," pouted Lexie. Mark glared at her from over his shoulder from where he was sitting on the edge of the bed, searching for his pants.

"I have already given you five orgasms, what more do you want?" he groaned, grabbing his pants and pulling them over his naked lower body.

"Your body back in mine," Lexie rose up on her knees, the sheet falling down onto the bed to reveal her nakedness. Mark gulped as his blue eyes roved over her body, taking in the curves and the swell of her breasts. She reached out a hand and curled her fingers around the band of his jeans. "I want to feel your hard…thick…warm cock inside of me," she nipped his chest, slipping her whole hand into the jeans so she could palm him once more. "I want to feel your hands on me, on my breasts…my thighs…my waist…my ass. I want to feel you thrusting deep inside of me that it feels that you would become a part of me if you were to thrust any deeper."

Lexie reached up and took one of Mark's earlobes in her mouth, tugging on it. Mark breath came out raggedly as his hands came up to cup her waist as her hand, the one that was curled around him, squeeze him.

"Lexie…" Mark groaned, pulling away from her body and yanking her hand out of his jeans. "You are going to kill me." She just grinned, not in the least put off.

"But what a way to go, right?" she asked, taking her hand back and sucking a finger into her mouth, tasting him.

"Lexie," he groaned, pulling her finger out of her mouth and taking her mouth in his, his tongue plunging into her, duelling with hers as he pulled her body up against his, savouring the feel of her naked chest against his.

Lexie moaned as she slid her arms around his neck, pulling him down as she fell backward on the bed. Mark landed between her legs, which she rose and wrapped around his waist, rubbing herself against him, almost cat like against a scratch post.

Her nails ran along his back and he bucked his hips into hers as their tongues met, sensually and carnally before he groaned, pulling himself away from his lover.

"No," he groaned, raising himself up onto his hand so he was looking down at her flushed face. "Lexie, I need you to tell me what's happening with the boys." Lexie sighed.

"They need you, tonight," Lexie told him with a serious gaze.

************

"What news do you have?" Molly asked as she entered the headmaster's office. Dumbledore just plastered on a grandfatherly smile while trying to ignore the urge to blast her through a window. She was not the head of the Order and she had no right to go around acting like she was, demanding answers and updates.

"We are getting closer to finding Harry," Dumbledore said as he stood up. It was a lie, of course. Harry and co were hidden very well but Dumbledore had no doubt that Harry would be stopping by Hogwarts.

"What about Hermione?" Ron asked.

"Where we will find Harry, I'm sure Miss Granger will be with him, safe and unharmed," Dumbledore tried to assure only to get an unbelieving snort.

"He's a vampire, a half breed. We would be lucky if we don't find her with her neck snapped and drained of blood," Ron muttered.

"Mr. Weasley!" hissed McGonagall. She was beginning to lose her temper with the red-haired man. For years, she had put up with him because he was a friend of Harry and Hermione but seeing him like this made her wonder just how much of a friend he was…or was he merely a foe disguised as a friend.

"I'm sure that Hermione Granger is well. She is Harry's best friend and he would protect her with his very life…that he had proven over the years," Dumbledore shot Ron a warning. "And from all of my reports, it looks like Harry was very careful when he was picking his victims. All of them are still alive and unaware of his vampire status so we are safe in the knowledge that Harry knows how to control himself."

"Where are Potter and the others?" Snape asked. Dumbledore shook his head.

"We are only close to finding him. We do not know of where he is hidden yet and I'd rather not give away information. We wish to find him, not spook him off," Dumbledore explained. Everyone nodded, most of them relieved but the others frustrated as they could Potter slipping through their grasps each day.

**************

"This is where we're going dancing?" Hermione asked from where she was standing in front of a modern dance club. She didn't think one existed in the wizarding world.

"Yes," Harry gazed down at his girlfriend, wishing that they were back in his room so he could rip the slip of a dress of her. She wore a halter neck red dress that showed more rather than cover and black knee high, high heeled boots.

Luna wasn't any better, she wore white leather pants and a red and black see-through shirt and black sandals.

"This is the best place if you ever want to get information," Draco admitted. All sort of people come here, including a few death eaters."

"Oh," Hermione uttered before she sighed. "Fine, let's go in." She and Luna were about the join the queue but Harry and Draco grabbed their respective girlfriend's hands and pulled them toward the entrance.

"We're pretty much regulars," explained Harry as they reached the door. The bouncer grinned brightly when he saw them.

"Hey Rex, Drake - new girls?" he asked, opening the door. Harry grinned.

"You know us, Joe. Always gotta have a babe on our arms." Joe chuckled.

"Go right in, Rex, I'll let the boss know you're here," Joe waved them in.

"Thanks man," Draco clapped Joe on the shoulder before ushering Luna in. Once they were in, Hermione spun around to glare at Harry.

"Rex? Drake?" she demanded, "and what other girls?!"

"We brought girls along because it's easier for us to get information if we have girls with us. We never did anything with those girls," Harry assured before grinning. "I'm not saying other guys didn't get any pleasure from them." Draco rolled his eyes at the memories before looking over Harry's shoulder to see a tall man in a suit walking over to them.

"Heads up, boss is coming." Harry turned around to see the man moving closer to them.

"Hey Ben, how is the high life going?" Harry greeted. Ben grinned.

"I was wondering when you were going to come by again and you brought even more beautiful girls with you."

"Hands off Ben, those girls are ours. We decided that it was time to introduce our girls to the scene," Harry told him and Ben nodded.

"If you girls ever need a night out, you just let me know and I'll make sure you are completely taken care of," he assured them before pinning Harry and Draco with a warning glare. "And please do not destroy my club. I really do not want to have to file another report." Draco and Harry nodded in agreement.

"Don't worry. Just information and a night to blow off steam. No club destroying," assured Harry. Ben let out a sigh of relief before he gestured for them to go down the stairs before placing a hand on Harry's shoulder and leaning, whispering something. Harry nodded before slipping Ben some money and leading Hermione down the stairs.

"What was that about?" Luna asked, curious.

"Just a way of making sure everyone stays on our side," Draco assured her. Luna eyed him for a moment before she nodded and walked ahead, checking out the building. On the dance floor, people were dancing to the music, or more like grinding away.

Hermione couldn't help but gape at the scene. She's never been to a nightclub before but seeing it first hand was a bit of a shock to her system. It looked like they were having sex on the dance floor, disguising it as dancing.

"Come on," Harry slipped his hands around her waist and led her down the stairs to the dance floor. "Just go with the flow," he nibbled her ear. Hermione moaned as she closed her eyes and let the tempo of the music flow through her, her hips moving to the beat.

Harry moved his hips to the same beat as hers; she slid her hands over his shoulders and into his hair, her back pressed against his chest as his hands cupped her hips. Off to the side, he could see Luna dragging Draco onto the dance floor.

Looking off to the side, he saw someone he knew and leaned down to whisper something in Hermione's ear. She nodded, stepping away from him before heading over to Draco and Luna while Harry walked over to the busty blonde bombshell. She had deep blue eyes and she smiled when she spotted Harry coming over to her.

"Hey babe," Harry leaned in, whispered something in her ear before slipping her a bundle of money. She smiled up at Harry before kissing his cheek and slinking off into the crowd.

"Who was that?" Hermione asked as she appeared by Harry's side. Harry slipped an arm around her waist and leaned down so his mouth was near her ear.

"She's a whore. Draco and I use her to have sex with our…victims in order to get information from them," he explained.

"How do you know all of these people?" Hermione asked.

"Once I learned about the wizarding world, I started sneaking out of the house and coming down here. You'll be surprise how easy it is, especially when you're a half vampire and you're friend with a Malfoy who has connections."

"Do you use other people?" she asked.

"We have two werewolves' connections, three whores - one who specialises in polyjuice potions. We have those connections and they have their connections which gives us a pretty much endless list of connections. Plus there's the pub/inn we tend to go when we need information or looking for someone."

"Polyjuice…you have a connection to a whore who polyjuice herself to look like someone else?" Hermione asked and Harry nodded.

"You'd be surprised how much information I can get from someone who thinks they are sleeping with someone they have been waiting to sleep with forever…or even the amount of blackmail. You see, the polyjuice whore removes any tattoos or birthmarks that the potion gives her or adds on a tattoo that the original receipt doesn't have so if any pictures were taken, they were proven that the person slept with a polyjuice whore rather than the real person."

Hermione stared at her boyfriend. She never knew this side to him and it was turning her on. She reached up and kissed him hard on the lips, startling Harry before he groaned into her mouth, closing his eyes and sliding his hands up her thighs, stopping when he felt the edge of her dress.

One of her hand slid over his shoulder while the other hand fisted in the black material of his shirt, spreading her legs so Harry could move in further between them, cupping her ass and holding her close to him.

"You are a tease," he growled, breaking the kiss to travel his lips down her cheek and down her cheek. Hermione just moaned in pleasure, vibrating against Harry's lips. Sensing someone watching them, Harry lifted his eyes to meet a group of men watching Hermione's scantily clad form writhing against Harry's and smirked…maybe there was a way for him to get his information.

Harry brought his lips back up to Hermione's lips, his hands fisting the red material of her dress so it reveal more of her thighs, showing the curve where her thigh and ass met. Hermione parted her lips eagerly, their tongues meeting almost instantly, mating hungrily and passionately as they rubbed against each other, seeking pleasure.

A clearing of throat broke through Harry's lust and he broke the kiss. Hermione just latched onto Harry's neck, unwilling to give up seducing him and Harry saw Draco standing off to the side.

Harry nodded in understanding as Luna was pulled near Draco and he pulled himself away from Hermione, eliciting a moan of protest.

"You gotta dance," Harry told the girls. They looked at him. "Please, I need you to create a distraction so dance sexily even more if possible."

"Are you pimping us out?" Hermione hissed and Harry nodded.

"I'm desperate. I need you to distract a few people so Draco and I get to them without them seeing us." Hermione looked over at Luna, who nodded. Hermione decided to go with Harry's plan, beside, she still felt horny and she hoped that by dancing, she would make Harry re-think his plan about leaving her alone.

She pulled away from Harry, linked hands with Luna and both girls made their way on to the dance floor, moving to the beat as it flowed through them. Hips were swinging, hairs were swaying, chests were heaving… Harry growled as he pulled his gaze away from Hermione and looked at Draco.

"Let's get this over and done with, I want to claim her as mine before someone else get an idea," Draco just smirked, amused before he and Harry slid off in different direction, pulling people into the darkness out of prying eyes and overhearing ears.

Once they had finished with the people, they pulled their bodies out of view, handing them over to the cleaner that Ben had hired to take care of the dead bodies that would, undoubtedly, pile up whenever Harry and Draco visited the club.

Harry looked over to the girls and saw that a group of men surrounded the girls as they continued to dance sexily, using each other as a pole to do so. The men were grinning and whooping in pleasure while the girls chugged back a bottle of alcohol, enjoying the buzz they were getting. Harry growled when he saw a boy reaching out to touch Hermione.

Hermione gasped when she felt hands slid around her waist only to moan and lean back into the body. She instinctively knew it was Harry as Harry's lips came down and pressed a kiss to her bare shoulder. He growled when she grinded her ass into his very hard erection and made a decision right there and then.

"Let's go," he whispered. Hermione nodded as she spun in his arms and was led out of the club with Luna and Draco following them. Once they reached outside, they made their way over to a darken alley, out of view of prying eyes.

"Home time," Harry murmured as he and Draco disappeared with the women in their arms before arriving in the house. Luna giggled as she stumbled slightly. Draco shook his head, giving Luna the small vial of the hangover potion that he had created before they left for the party. Luna pouted when she saw the potion before taking it and gulping it down in two swallows.

"I hope the fuzz bunnies will come and take the taste away," she muttered, pulling out of Draco's arms and heading into the living room. Draco and Harry looked at each other before mouthing 'fuzz bunnies', wondering what kind of creatures those were while Hermione giggled, shaking her head.

"I'd better go and make sure she's okay," she reached up and kissed Harry. "We'll continue this later," She promised before hurrying after Luna. Harry just growled as he watched her leave before there was a knock at the door.

Harry sighed, walking over to the door and answered it to a see a tall man with deep blue eyes and dark hair standing in the door way.

"Hello Harry, Draco," greeted Mark. Harry and Draco just gaped at him.

TBC

I know! I know! I'm a bad author! Blame it on Star Ocean: The Last Hope. It had been driving me nuts because I had been trying to get this private event only to find out that the Walkthrough is one big liar! But I FINALLY got the cut scene and finished the game (i.e. - fought the boss for the first time) so I can now work on my story.

Got a bit of a writer's block but thankfully with the other stories that have been popping up, it's been getting my brain flowing with ideas so hopefully I will get this story finished soon! *Cross fingers*

Plus I lost my notes for this chapter and the next so I'm in a bit of pickle but don't worry! I will prevail - as usual.