Unofficial Portkey Archive

Love Bites by spacegal
EPUB MOBI HTML Text

Love Bites

spacegal

Chapter 15: Not Even Hell Can Stop Him

Hermione made her way into the Great Hall, surprised to see that Harry was already sitting at the table, tucking into his meal. Harry looked up when he saw her and smiled.

"Hey." Hermione kissed his cheek before she sat down, grabbing her cup and filled it up with tea that she usually drank in the morning. "Did you have a good sleep?" Harry asked and Hermione flicked him a sly grin.

"I probably would have slept better if you had been there with me," she teased him. Harry growled before looking down at the papers once more. Hermione smiled as she took a sip of her tea. "Hm," Hermione wrinkled her nose in distaste. Harry looked up.

"Are you okay?" he asked and she smiled at him, nodding.

"Yeah, my tea just tastes funny," she told him before putting two more spoonful of sugar and checking it once more. "That tastes better." Harry's eyes narrowed for a moment before he shrugged it off and turned back to his papers and finished off his breakfast. Once Hermione had finished her tea and ate a piece of toast, they made their way out of the Great Hall and into the hallway.

"So, where do you want to go now?" Harry asked as they two of them made their way down the hallway. Hermione just smirked before spinning Harry around, startling him.

"Whoa…" Harry was cut off as Hermione's lips claimed his in a hot rough kiss. Harry's eyes widen in shock before they fluttered close as his vampire side took over, enjoying the dominating side of Hermione. He walked her backward until her back was pressed against the wall. Using the leverage, Hermione jumped up, wrapping her legs around his waist and shoving a hand up under his shirt so she could feel his bare skin.

Harry's hands weren't idle as one slipped up her thigh and under her skirt while the other slid under her shirt and covered her bra-covered breast, massaging it and rubbing his thumb over the hard nub that was fighting to get out of the cotton.

The sounds of students rushing through the hallway alerted Harry and brought him back to his senses. He looked around as Hermione's lips moved down to his neck and spotted a door. He pulled Hermione off the wall, stumbling she Hermione sucked on a soft spot on his neck, causing him to groan in pleasure.

Regaining the use of his legs, he carried Hermione over to the door, opened it and stepped in before closing the door behind him with his foot as Hermione's lips came off her neck and attacked his once more. Harry groaned as he stumbled forward until he reached the teacher's desk and set Hermione down on it, freeing his hands to roam over her body, ripping her shirt away so he could have access to her skin. One of his hands cupped her breast while the other one slid around her waist, pulling her into his body.

Hermione moaned as she slid her hands over his chest, unbuttoning his shirt and pushing the material away from his body so she could access his skin. She pulled her lips away from his mouth and trailed down his chest. Reaching the area above his heart, she sunk her teeth in the skin before pulling away and flicking her tongue over the mark.

Harry just yanked her head back up to his, crushing her lips against his in a bruising kiss, pushing her back so she was at an angle, sliding his hands up her thighs, pushing the skirt up further so he could access her core. One of his hands moved toward her already soaking panties. He brushed a finger over the cotton and she moaned into his mouth, arching her hips into his hand, wanting more. Her fingers unbuttoned his jeans and pulled down the zipper, pushing his jeans over his hips down and his legs with his boxers following the same path.

Hermione curled her hand around his erection, enjoying herself by teasing Harry as she ran her thumb over the tip of him, loving the growl that tore from his throat as his head fell back, enjoying her ministrations. Soon, Harry got eager, wanting to feel her around him so he removed her hand and thrusted himself in, burying himself to the hilt with Hermione gasping as her nails raked down his back.

Hermione's head fell back as Harry pulled himself out before thrusting himself back into her, his hands clutching her arse, pulling her up when he thrusted downward. Hermione moaned as she tightened her legs around his waist, their lips meeting each other in a hard bruising kiss. Their lips parted and their tongues met and duelled with each other, each one fighting to get dominance over each other before Hermione pulled away and kissed Harry's neck.

Hermione would give a nip every now and then, enjoying the way Harry would thrust harder into her with each nip. It felt like he just got deeper. Her head fell backward as one of his hands came up and cupped her breast, rubbing her nipple as his head move down to her neck, flicking his tongue over the mark but resisted biting it. He wanted to take his time with her. He didn't need any blood and he wasn't going to take blood when he didn't need it.

Harry picked up speed, pushing Hermione onto the table and following her down, his thumb came down and brushed across her clit, giving her the push she needed to fall over into the edge.

"Oh…oh…oh…" Hermione gasped as she climaxed. Harry groaned as her walls contracted around him and released himself into her, holding her hips before his thrusts slowed down and buried his face into her neck, sighing.

Hermione sighed happily as she slid a hand into Harry's messy dark locks, holding his face close to her neck. She liked the feeling. Harry grunted as he slid out of her, eliciting a whimper of protest from Hermione before he kissed her neck.

"We'd better get back out there," Harry told her, not once removing his head from her neck. He was far too comfortable there. Hermione chuckled.

"Yeah," she pulled away from Harry so she could look at him the eyes before she reached up and kissed him before Harry pulled away and pulled up his boxers and pants while Hermione just fastened her clothes and smoothed down her skirt.

They stepped out into the hallway after making sure they look presentable when Hermione was suddenly hit with a wave of nausea and dizziness. Frowning, she shook her head and tried to regain her focus.

"Did you take any blood?" Hermione asked, her voice slurring. Harry looked at her, confused.

"Hermione?" he reached for her just as she fell to her knees and vomited all over the stone floor before her eyes rolled up into the back of her head and she slumped off to the side. Harry knelt down beside her, his hands roaming over her body frantically before he pressed two fingers to the base of her neck and checked for a pulse. Fast and thready.

Harry picked up bridal style and ran down the hallway toward the hospital wing. Once he reached there, he burst the doors opens with a loud bang as they bounced off the walls under the strength.

The patients that were in the hospital wing all jumped as the noise startled them before Madam Pomfrey came storming out of her office.

"What is the meaning of this?!" she spun around to glare at the person who had disrupted her patients only to gasp when she saw Hermione very still and pale body in Harry's arms. "What happened?" she gestured to an empty bed.

"She had been acting weird since breakfast," Harry explained as he placed Hermione on the bed. "She lost her temper with some of the students before jumping me. She seemed better but when we were walking, she felt dizzy, vomited and fainted."

"What colour was her sick?" Madam Pomfrey asked as she waved her wand in complicated ways, checking Hermione's status.

"Pale pink," Harry explained. Her head came up to look at Harry's, startled.

"What did she have for breakfast?" Harry frowned.

"She had toast and she commented that her tea tasted funny but after she put more sugar in it, it tasted better," Harry explained before he pinned the nurse a dark look. "What are you thinking?"

"Nothing good," she confessed. "I need you to get Professor Dumbledore, Professor Snape, Professor Flitwick, Professor Sprout and Professor McGonagall." The doors opened once more to reveal the teachers Madam Pomfrey had asked for.

"What happened, Poppy?" Dumbledore asked he hurried over to the bed.

"I believe Miss Granger has indigested a large amount of love potion," Madam Pomfrey admitted, shooting Harry a look of worry. "Her sick was pale pink." Even Snape paled at the implication.

"She should have died!" Snape burst out, shocked. "That is a lethal amount of love potion to give to someone!"

"Harry, what did she drink?" McGonagall asked. Harry looked at his teacher.

"Tea, she claimed it was funny but tasted fine after she put in two more spoonful of sugar," Harry explained.

"Dobby, Winky!" barked Dumbledore and the two elves showed up, curious.

"Yes, Master Dumbledore?" Winky asked.

"Did anyone come into the kitchens before this morning?" he asked them. Dobby and Winky looked at each other before Dobby nodded eagerly.

"Yes, Master Harry red haired friend came in," Dobby told them before frowning. "He was acting weird. He put something in a cup of tea and told Winky that Hermione wasn't feeling well and it was something to make her feel better. Winky threw out the tea."

"Did he touch anything else?" Dumbledore asked and Winky shook her head.

"No, the other elves made sure he stayed away from the food," Winky told them.

"What are you thinking, Albus?" McGonagall asked.

"He must have used a film charm on the cup, making sure that there were still traces of the potions on the tea and filled it up with more potion when it appeared and made sure that Miss Granger drank it."

"But why isn't she dead?" Snape asked.

"Because of her bond with Harry," Dumbledore explained, the teachers looked at him. "Harry marked Hermione as his mate. It means she has some vampire blood in her that allows her to stay alive as long as Harry is alive. The blood must have filtered as much of the potion as it could but there were too much so her body had no choice but to give up in hope her magic could heal the rest of her."

The doors slammed opened once more to reveal Draco and Luna hurrying into the hospital wing, obviously had heard from the grapevine that Hermione had passed out and was currently in the hospital wing.

"What's going on?" Draco demanded as he and Luna moved closer to the bed. Luna left Draco's side to be by Hermione's side, taking one of her still hands into her own.

"Ron Weasley is going to die," Harry growled as he stormed out of the hospital wing and down the hallway, intent on finding his prey.

"We should stop him," McGonagall spoke up, frantic. "Blood is very hard to get out of stone!" Draco snorted in disbelief before he shook his head.

"There is no point," Draco spoke up, "Not even hell can stop him."

*****************

Storming through the hallways, Harry's anger just built up higher and higher until he finally spotted his prey. Ron, sensing someone was behind him, turned around only to pale when he saw Harry bearing down on him like a fright train.

Harry grabbed Ron around the neck and slammed him into the wall. Ron made choking noises as he clawed at Harry's hand while Molly screamed, rushing forward to pull the murderous vampire off her son.

"Harry?" Fred and George rushed forward to try and stop Harry from killing their brother. Arthur stood up, confused. He knew that there was something he was missing and wondered if he would get the answer this time.

"You selfish bastard," Harry growled, his grip tightening around Ron's neck. Ron was slowly becoming purple due to the lack of air. "I will kill you and I will do it slowly so I can enjoy your screams."

"Harry! Don't kill him!" Molly screamed as she tugged on Harry's hand only to find that Harry was like a brick wall. Nothing could move him. Harry shoved Molly away with his other hand.

"You stay out of it. You will get your turn," Harry warned her with a cold glare that had everyone stopping in their tracks. Never in their lives had they ever seen Harry Potter furious like this and it made them remember this was a young man who had faced Voldemort six times and survived him.

"Harry…what's going on?" Arthur asked as Harry turned to growl at Ron once more. It was remarkable to see Harry's brows furrowed and his canines growing.

"He gave Hermione a fatal dose of love potion," Harry growled out, his green eyes turning to slits as he glared at Ron, who whimpered, trying to breath. Fred and George stopped tugging on Harry's arms as they stared at their brother in a stunned shock.

"Is she…" Arthur croaked out, fearfully.

"No," the relief that swam through the twins and Arthur was palpable that they could almost taste it before they looked at Ron. "So…tell me why I shouldn't kill him on the spot?"

"Because he's your best friend!" screamed Molly as she managed to get herself up. "Was my best friend," snarled Harry as he glared at the woman. "He decided that his jealous was far more important than overcoming that and becoming a friend someone would want. He turned his back on me and only grovelled because Hermione and I had gotten together." He glared at Ron once more.

Dumbledore arrived on the scene in time to see Harry getting ready to kill Ron and knew that he gad to interject before things got worse.

"Harry, you can't kill him," Dumbledore soothed. "Hermione needs you right now and it won't do her any good if Ron were to die right now."

"Fine," Harry growled, dropping Ron to the ground. "I'll deal with him later." He stepped back, closing his eyes to gain his anger and once they opened, his eyes were back to their normal hue of green while Arthur stood forward, now wanting an answer to what was going on.

"Harry," that one word proved everything to Harry and he turned to face the man who had took him into his family and treated him as one of his own.

"Your bitch of a wife and loser of a son had been oblivating Hermione and I since our fourth year. Hermione and I got together during the first task only for Ron to throw a jealous fit that I had Hermione while he didn't and oblivated us before begging to be let back into the friendship once more. During the summer of fifth year, Hermione and I almost made love when Molly interrupted us, screamed at us and oblivated us. They had been using love potions on me to make me fall for Ginny and on Hermione to make her fall for Ron." Arthur stared Harry before he looked at Molly and Ron with a disgusted look.

"Arthur…" Molly began as she reached out to her husband only to for Arthur to jerk away from her.

"How could you?" Arthur hissed. "Hermione is the one person who stuck by Harry's side and you wanted to rip them apart so you could have your pathetic happy little family?!"

"Oh, and if I were you, Arthur," Arthur looked at Harry, "I'd check myself for love potions because I remember her telling Ginny and Hermione that she used one on you." Harry stalked away as Arthur stared after him, stricken before he turned and walked away, needing the time to understand everything that had just been dropped on him.

Fred and George backed away from Ron and their mother before they walked off, wondering how they could be related to people who had no qualms about trying to destroy other people lives for their own pleasure.

***************

Harry made his way into the hospital wing and took up vigil by Hermione's side, holding her hand as he waited for her to wake up. Draco was sitting on the chair on Hermione's other side with Luna sitting on his lap, humming a song her mother used to sing to her when she was younger.

Madam Pomfrey divided her time between checking on her patients that would be sent from class and making sure that Hermione was healing in her own time. She noticed that Harry seemed to be attuned to Hermione's every movement and decided to leave them alone. She couldn't imagine what it was like for Harry to see his girlfriend lying in the bed before him dosed with a high level of Love Potion and could only hope that they would make it through this stronger.

Harry just embraced Hermione's left hand in his, holding it close to his lips as he stared out of the window when he felt her hand clench around his and a faint smile crossed his lips. She was going to be fine.

TBC

I hope this story is still satisfactorily, I have noticed that my interest in it has been waning (I apologise) but I will continue to write this story (two more chapters left) but a part of me is really wanting to delete this and start it over again *rolls eyes* Once I've finished, I might consider doing a revised version of the story at a later date.

It's mostly because I really interested in my other Harry Potter story I'm currently writing and a Crossover (Not Harry Potter) as well. *Rolls eyes* I swear, plot bunnies needs to be shot on sight from now on.