Unofficial Portkey Archive

Love Bites by spacegal
EPUB MOBI HTML Text

Love Bites

spacegal

Chapter 11: Frustrate Me

"Can I come in?" Mark asked from where he was still standing in front of the boys. Draco and Harry looked at each other before looking at him once more and nodded dumbly, not moving.

Mark chuckled as Hermione came up behind Harry, curious to why the boys were standing in the doorway and who the tall handsome man was.

"Harry? Draco?" Hermione asked. Her voice broke them out of their stupor and they stood aside, allowing Mark to enter the hallway. "Who are you?" Hermione asked.

"I'm Mark," Mark introduced himself.

"You're…" Harry started and Mark nodded.

"Yeah, I'm your sire." Hermione's eyes widen in shock before she looked at Harry. Luna came out of the room, now cleansed of the hangover and she meet Mark's gaze and smiled serenely at him.

"Hello Mark," she greeted. "It's nice to meet you. Please, feel at home," she led the way into the living room. Harry, Draco and Hermione shared bemused glances, wondering how Luna knew of Mark.

They all made their way into the living room and saw that Luna was sitting in front of an armchair, curled up on the floor, gazing into the fire as she hummed. Draco sat on the chair while Harry took up the other chair as Mark sat on the couch across from them.

"Is Mark your real name?" Hermione asked. Mark chuckled as he shook his head.

"No, Mark is an alias. I have a vampire name but I'd rather not use it because it's well known among the vampire clans and most of them want my head on a silver platter," he explained. Hermione nodded as she sat down on Harry's lap.

"So, how did you know where we are?" Draco asked.

"We are blood linked. I can tell where you are anytime," Mark explained.

"So you could have come to us at anytime?" Harry asked, confused. Mark nodded.

"A sire needs to know his children are safe. If I had felt you were in extreme danger, I would have come."

"What about all the stuff I went through in my years at Hogwarts?" Harry demanded. "I saw death, I saw Voldemort come back. I lost my godfather!"

"I couldn't intervene. Those were not vampire matters, Harry. I am not allowed to intervene whenever I feel like it, no matter how dire the situation is."

"Why are you here now?" Draco asked. Mark sighed.

"I know what you are planning to do with Voldemort and I'm here to make sure you get all the ingredients you need."

"Including…" Draco started and Mark nodded.

"My blood," Mark finished. Harry and Draco exchanged a startled glance before looking at Mark, who chuckled. "Lexie let me know. She saw it in a vision."

"Lexie is the seer?" Harry asked. Mark nodded.

"Yeah, and she's my lover." Draco winced. Mark looked at him in understanding. "Don't worry, Lexie has come to term with what happened and she doesn't hold any grudge. Me on the other hand…"

"You want to kill my father," Draco finished. Mark nodded. Draco understood. "Don't worry about it. I won't stand in your way when the time comes. I know what he did and I don't like it."

"Good."

"Is she here?" Hermione asked, curious to the seer/lover.

"She sends her apologises. I won't let her go anywhere. Not after what happened the last time but I can promise you this, once this war is over. I will introduce you to her," Mark promised. Hermione nodded, understanding Mark's fear. How horrible it must have been to know what your lover went through.

"Are you here for anything else?" Draco asked.

"I'm here to give you answers," Mark explained. "Both of you know why I sired you, right?" Draco and Harry nodded, "Any questions?"

"Can we make people half vampires?" Harry asked and Mark nodded.

"Yes but it a long and painful procedure. It's not something you should do unless there is a very good reason to doing so. If you wish to change your lovers, then I will assist you." Hermione looked at Harry only for Harry to shake his head.

"No. I'm not turning you," Harry informed her. Hermione was about to protest when Mark spoke up.

"Lexie isn't a vampire either," Hermione looked at him, shocked. "She is my mate. As long as I live, she will live. She has no histories that can affect her health. She is bound to me via the mark and love."

"How long have you been together?" Hermione asked.

"Two hundred years," he informed her. Hermione's jaw dropped at the implication. Even Harry and Draco were stunned while Luna just smiled dreamily.

"You don't look a day over thirty-five," she informed him. Mark smiled, curious about the girl.

"Perks of being a vampire, we don't grow old. Mates follow the same route," Mark explained.

"So…Luna and I will live as long as Harry and Draco will live?" Hermione asked and Mark nodded.

"Yes, bar you being killed or have a history of genetic problems, you will live as long as Harry and Draco will."

"Oh," Hermione slumped against Harry, shocked. Harry just wrapped his arms around her waist while Draco thought about it, curious.

"Do a lot of vampires have mate?" Draco asked.

"They tend to turn their mates into vampires," Mark explained. "It's a law if you have mate, you should turn them as soon as possible. But I refused to turn Lexie so I was cast out of the clan."

"Why?" Hermione asked.

"Our clan is made up of pureblood vampires. They preferred us to have a mate that was a pureblood vampire. I had one but I met and fell in love with Lexie. Of course, my supposed mate and clan weren't happy that they forced me to choose. I chose Lexie," Mark explained.

"You can have a mate that's pureblood?" Hermione asked and Mark nodded.

"Yes, you can marked them and drain the blood they drank from someone else," Mark explained before shaking his head. "It was a way of keeping the line pure." Hermione nodded in understanding. Pureblood wasn't just limited to witches and wizards.

Harry patted Hermione's ass and she got up from his lap with Harry, Draco and Mark following a suit.

"We should head down stairs so I can explain what I plan to do with Voldemort. You girls stay up here," Harry told them and everyone nodded as Hermione sat down next to Luna at the fireplace while Mark followed Harry and Draco down into the basement where they explained everything that they planned to do and what the backup was.

"Are you sure this is what you want to do?" Mark asked and Harry nodded.

"Yes, especially with Ginny," Harry told him. "It will help her and the rest of us in the process." Mark nodded.

"Fine, I trust you." He pricked his finger and squeezed out a few dropped, filling the vial with his blood before he lifted his finger and licked it, causing the blood to clot and the wound to heal.

Stepping back, he looked around the place before being distracted by a buzzing sound at his hip. Pulling out his pager, he read it before putting it back in his pocket. "I should leave. People are getting closer to finding you and I can't afford to be caught." Draco and Harry nodded their understanding before they followed Mark to the door.

"Will we get to see you again?" Draco asked. Mark smirked.

"When the time is right," Mark told them before tipping his head and leaving the house altogether, walking into the night. Soon, the boys closed the door and entered the living room to see Luna standing up and making her way over to them. She took Draco by the hand, smiled up at Harry before leading Draco up the stairs to their room.

Harry just watched them go before shaking his head with an amused smile, heading into the living room to sit on the couch. Hermione smiled as she got up from her spot on the floor in front of the fire.

"Who were the people you needed us to distract?" Hermione asked as she sat down on Harry's lap.

"Some of them were Death Eaters, some of them were contacts for Death Eaters," Harry explained. "We are taking out Voldemort's circle one by one."

"So, by killing them…" Harry nodded.

"We are effectively cutting off Voldemort's contacts both ways. Voldemort can't get information via his contacts and his contacts can't get paid," he explained. "The death eaters are usually a bonus."

Hermione nodded, she could understand why they were cutting off the contact. By doing so, Voldemort wouldn't be able to carry out his orders, which would result in his attacks being severely limited while his contacts would be unable to provide him with information, leaving Voldemort frustrated.

"What about the order?" Hermione asked. Harry shook his head.

"I've not received any letters from Dumbledore yet, which means that there are no new news yet, which is something we should be thankful for. He would let us know if he thought they were getting closer to us."

"Doesn't he want us to come back to Hogwarts?" Hermione asked.

"He does but he trusts us to make the right choices," Harry explained. "He understands that there are things I must do that I can't do while at Hogwarts, not with people keeping a close eye on me. Beside, the Ministry would probably have sent someone if I was there which means more restriction." Hermione frowned.

"I hope Fudge will be kicked out soon. Why didn't you kill him?" Hermione asked.

"He was one of the lucky ones. Beside, I want to see what he will do with the message I've left for him at the ministry," he informed her with a sly grin before looking down at her red dress clad body and remembered her promise earlier. "Anyway…bedtime," Harry told her, his green eyes going darker with lust. "I remembered that you promised me we would pick up from where we left off." A sly grin filled with lust crossed Hermione's face.

"Did I?" she teased, trailing a finger down his cheek, over the curve of his jaw and down his neck to play with the collar of shirt.

"You know you did," Harry replied, bringing his hand up to stop her finger from moving down his chest and nipped at her bottom lip. Hermione gasp as pain and pleasure mixed together, coursing through her body.

Harry's hand slid up her thigh, under her dress and over her flank only to jerk his head back when he realised that she wasn't wearing anything under the slip of a dress.

"Did you take off your underwear?" he asked. Hermione bit her lower before she shook her head. Harry growled. "Were you commando the whole time?" She nodded and got a hard kiss as result, his teeth nipping her lower lip before he ripped the dress off her body, revealing she wore nothing underneath the whole time.

"You've been a bad girl," Harry growled as he tightened his grip in her brown locks, pushing her off his lap.

"Are you going to punish me?" she whispered and Harry nodded.

"Get on your knees," rasped Harry. Hermione slowly sunk onto her knees, licking her lips when Harry's cock came into eye sight. "Suck." Hermione leaned in and encased the head in her mouth, flicking her tongue over the pre-cum that had slipped out.

Harry gritted his teeth as he reclined so he could watch the show without having to hurt his neck. Hermione moved her head down lower, taking more of his length into her mouth. Her cheeks hollowed as she sucked, pressing her tongue underneath him.

"Hermione," he reached out one hand, stroking her cheek as she took him all the way in her mouth that his head hit the back of her throat. She took a moment to ensure her gag reflex wouldn't kick before pulling almost all the way off him and sinking down once more.

Harry knew that this was one sight he wouldn't forget. Her wet red lips, flushed from their kisses, encased around his dick. Her brown eyes looking into his with love and desire clear in them.

Her breasts swayed and her ass was stuck up in the air, making him wish that he had a mirror behind her so he could see her ass and her lips growing wet with her desire. He made a mental note to try mirrors the next time they were in their room before he focused on her ministrations as she continued to 'service' him.

Hermione brought her hands into play, sliding them down his thighs before she reached his balls. Cupping one of them in her hand, she gently massaged him as she removed his dick from her lips, lifting it so she could slide her tongue against the underneath.

Harry whimpered as the hand, stroking her cheek, slid into her hair. Once her tongue reached his head, she flicked it over the head before drawing a circle then kissing her way over the top of him.

She used her free hand as she lifted her lips away from his cock and slid her hand up the length of him, enjoying the feel of it in her hand before she took him back in her mouth, eager for another taste of him.

Soon, Harry couldn't take it anymore; he yanked her off his head and brought her up for hard bruising kiss. It turned him on even harder to taste himself in her mouth before he slid a hand over her body.

He stopped to play with her nipples before he reached her damp curls, soaking with her desire.

"Are you wet?" he asked against her lips. Hermione made a whimpering sound as she nodded, "How wet?" he slid two fingers into her cunt and groaned when they slipped in easily due to her juices. "You are so wet." Hermione whimpered as Harry pulled her up onto his lap once more.

Hermione was about to take his cock into her wet cunt only for Harry to stop her and pressed his hands to her ass, urging her to bend on her knees, straighten her upper body so her core was near his mouth.

"I just wanna taste…" he leaned in and flicked his tongue over her clit, eliciting a shuddering gasp from Hermione as her hands slid into his hair, tightening as his long tongue move down to her core and licked her, slowly, from bottom to top before plunging the organ in between her lips.;

"Oh, yes!" gasped Hermione, throwing her head back in pleasure as a result, her thighs shuddering under the pleasure coursing through her. Harry brought up his hand and plunged two fingers into her, flicking his tongue over her clit and brought her over the end with a scream of his name.

Shuddering, Hermione slid down his body and Harry kissed her shoulder, waiting for her to come down from her high but Hermione needed more, she didn't want to come down from her high straight away.

Reaching down, she grasped his erection and positioned it at her core, biting her lower lip as she, slowly, sunk down on him, savouring the feel of him inside of her. Harry's hands cupped her hips, watching as her head fell back once he was fully inside of her.

"Oh Harry," she whispered, bringing her head down to meet his lust filled gaze. Harry smirked.

"I should have known that you were practicing when you kept saying 'Oh Harry'," he murmured, reaching over to kiss her. Hermione flushed, hitting him on the shoulder as a result before she started moving.

They had never done it in this position but it slowly becoming one of Hermione's favourite positions. He was so deep inside of her that it kept taking her breath away as she sunk down back on him each time she lifted herself.

Her nails dug into his shoulders as she pushed herself faster and harder, wanting to get more speed into their lovemaking. Harry pushed his hips up in the same motions as her, causing his head to bump against a sweet spot inside of her.

Sweat broke out across Hermione's forehead, her curls slowly flattening due to the sweat as she moved harder. Her breasts bounced with the impact and Harry had enough of their teasing, reaching out to take one nipple into his mouth.

Hermione's eyes slid shut, her wet lips parted and her head fell back as her hands slid up from his shoulders and into his hair, holding him close as he continued to suckle and nip at her nipples, sending a mixture of pain and pleasure through her body.

"Harry…" Hermione moaned, bringing her head down as Harry lifted his mouth up from her nipples and their mouth met in the middle, almost furiously as their tongues duelled with each other. One of Harry's hands dropped to her ass, holding her closer to him as his other hand reached up and cupped a breast, rubbing it.

Hermione pushed him away from her body causing him to recline on the couch as she placed her hands on his thighs behind him as she moved harder and faster, needing to reach her peak.

Harry had the perfect view of seeing them joined together, seeing how wet his rigid erection was each time Hermione moved off him as result of her desire. He brought his hand into play, pressing his thumb over her clit and was rewarded with a moan, her walls tightening around him and her hips bucking with pleasure.

Harry brought up his other hand and massaged her breast, rubbing his thumb over her nipple before he pulled himself up so he could take her other nipple into his mouth, wanting to taste her. Hermione groaned as she gasped, thrusting harder on Harry when she felt her orgasm nearing.

Harry, sensing that she was close, pulled his mouth away from her nipple and kissed his way up to her neck where the mark was and plunged his fangs into the skin and was rewarded with a high pitched scream of pleasure from Hermione as she climaxed around him, milking him as he exploded inside of her.

**********

Voldemort was sitting on his throne at the top of the room while his inner circle were in front of him in a large semi-circle, each one giving him a report, hoping that he would be satisfied with them.

"The potion is finished, my lord," Snape kept his head bowed, unwilling to disrespect his lord. Voldemort looked over to Snape and smiled.

"Excellent. When is the next full moon?"

"Two days today," Fenrir Greyback spoke up, his werewolf knowledge of the moon useful as ever.

"Good. You are dismissed," he waved a hand, sending his inner circle away.

"What of Potter?" Snape asked when the others had left.

"He is nothing compared to the ritual. Beside…you said Dumbledore was close to finding the boy. What did you sense from him?"

"He protects his mind very carefully. I have spoken to the other members. They are unaware of Potter's locations so either Dumbledore has other members/contacts or he is bluffing," Snape replied.

Voldemort curled a hand into a fist, curious to why Potter had gone into hiding rather than heading back to school.

"Tell me, Severus, what of his link with the Weasley boy?" Voldemort asked.

"Weasley had asked Granger out and they were together when they arrived at Hogwarts after Potter disappeared. When Weasley found out that Granger had been marked by Potter, there was an argument. It only got worse when Granger said they needed to find Harry before she broke up with him in front of us all. Weasley wants Granger back and has made it clear that he thinks Potter is very dangerous."

"Would he turn to our side?" Voldemort asked.

"No," a female voice spoke up from the shadows. Voldemort turned toward the shadows before a smirk crossed his face.

"You have arrived," he stood up from his seat and moved over the female hidden by the darkness. Snape continued to wonder who it was.

"It was useless to ignore the call," she whispered, reaching up and cupping Voldemort's cheek. "But you cannot bring Ron over to your side. He would betray you without a second thought if it would gain him the one thing he wishes more…Hermione Granger." Voldemort stared into her brown eyes before he gave a short nod.

"Very well," he let go of the idea before looking at Snape. "Round up all the Death Eaters and inform them that I now have a Queen who will stand by my side." Shock registered over Snape's face. "And inform them that if they are to touch or harm her, I will make the rest of their short lives very miserable." With that, he placed a hand on his Queen's back and led her out of the room, leaving Snape wondering over the identity of the Queen.

************

"It's been done," Lexie whispered as she came back from her vision quest. "She has joined Voldemort." Mark nodded, handing Lexie a glass of water.

"Will this affect the outcome in anyway?" he asked and Lexie nodded.

"The War is near. Is Harry ready?" she asked and Mark nodded.

"He has a few more jobs to do. Will he go back to Hogwarts?" Mark asked and Lexie grinned knowingly.

"You know the rules, Mark, I can not give away the future," she reminded him, uncurling her legs and standing up. The soft red silk dress caressing her body as she moved toward him, cupping his cheek to look into his blue eyes, "Anything could affect the outcome and we have to go with the flow."

"They are our children," Mark reminded. Lexie nodded.

"I know but you have to trust them. If we are forever telling them of their next moves, they will slip up and change the outcome. We cannot risk changing anything." Mark glared at her.

"You frustrate me," he informed her, sliding a hand into her red hair and she smiled up at him.

"You frustrate me back," she whispered against his lips, kissing his upper lip before moving down to his lower lip and sucked it into her mouth before allowing it to slide wetly back into place.

Mark growled as his hands encircled his lover, pushing her up further against his body and plunged his tongue into her welcoming mouth. Lexie moaned into his mouth as she slid a hand into his dark lock, the other hand curling around his white shirt.

He tightened his grip around her waist and helped her up as she wrapped her legs around her waist. Turning them both around, he stumbled over to the bed and dropped her down on it before stripping himself out of his shirt.

Lexie licked her lips as she got up on her knees and slowly pulled her dress off, revealing her curves one by one before throwing the material across the room, reaching over to Mark's jean to unbutton him and pull down the zippers.

With a pleased grin, she found out that he was going commando and helped him to strip out of his jeans before he reached out and pulled off her underwear before pushing her back onto her back.

"I'm going to show you just how much I can make you frustrated," he promised in a low growl. Lexie just grinned, reaching up to kiss him before encircling her hand around his erection.

"Frustrate me, baby," she whispered.

*********

Draco scratched his bare chest as he made his way into the kitchen dressed in green silk boxers. His dog-tags was a contrast to the pale skin of his body before an owl came into the kitchen, hooting it's arrival before it landed on the table and dropped the papers on the table that was a few feet away from the counter.

Draco reached over and gave the bird a treat before putting money in the small pouch and lifted the papers as the bird left only for Draco to growl, his grey eyes flashing dark before his fist landed on the table, causing it to splinter in half.

Luna came into the kitchen, concern clear over the noise only to stop when she saw Draco was growling softly. She was dressed in his green quidditch shirt, tilting her head as she regarded her lover curiously before shrugging and heading over to the counter.

"Why is the table broken?" Hermione asked as she made her way into the kitchen, clearly expecting Draco or Luna to say it was their fault.

"Because Draco didn't know his own strength and broke it," Luna spoke up from where she was sitting at the counter. Hermione turned to see Draco was holding the papers and the table was splintered in half in front of him.

"Please don't break the table again," Hermione waved her wand and restored the table to its original state before she grabbed the box of cereal, the bowl and milk before sitting at the counter.

"Have you read this?" Draco asked; throwing the papers onto the counter, causing it to slide along the cool surface before it stopped just near Hermione's bowl.

Hermione looked at the front of the papers before she choked on her cereal. Coughing, she turned her head away until she managed to swallow the food without choking and looked at the papers once more.

Placing her spoon down, she picked up the papers and read what was on the front page before moving to the other pages that held more of the story. Once she was finished, she shook her head and placed it back on the table. Picking up her spoon, she carried on eating her breakfast.

"Is that it?!" hissed Draco only to get a cold glare in his direction. Realising that he was in danger, he held his hands up in surrender before backing out of the kitchen, leaving Hermione and Luna alone.

"Whatever you do, just don't blow up the house," Luna patted Hermione's hand. "The fire elves like to make the fire worse." She hummed, leaving Hermione alone to finish eating her breakfast in the semi-peace there is.

A while later, Harry came into the kitchen, freshly washed after his morning work-out only to stop when he saw Hermione was standing at the sink, staring out of the window and the Daily Prophet on the table. Looking closer revealed there was a picture of Harry on the front of the page.

"I am on the front page?" Harry asked, confused, moving over to the cupboard to grab a bowl. Hermione nodded as she moved over to the counter and picked up the papers and show it to Harry. There was a picture of Harry just dressed in his everyday clothes, not doing anything.

"Yeah, the ministry is claiming that you broke into the Ministry, tortured innocents people all day long before finally killing them," Hermione threw the papers onto the counter. "I thought you left a note explaining what each person did."

"We did," Harry lifted the papers and frowned. "Either Fudge hid it or Rita has taken up her poisonous quill once more." Hermione sighed as she pushed the cereal over to Harry as he sat down. She moved over to the window.

"What are you going to do?" she asked.

"I'll need to pay Fudge and Rita a visit," Harry replied, tucking into the cereal. Hermione grinned as she turned around to face him, pressing the small of her back against the counter.

"How can you make it sound like you are just going to visit them when you are going to torture them?" she asked. "If I were to say that, people would guess straight away what I was going to do." Harry shrugged.

"It's a gift," he teased, finishing his breakfast and standing up. He moved over to the sink and placed his bowl in it before sliding his hands over Hermione's waist. "Don't worry too much about it. I will fix it."

"I just hate it. Voldemort is out there with his Death Eaters raping, torturing and murdering people and the Ministry is more focused on you!" she shook her head, "Why can't they get their priorities right?"

"Because that's the way they are. Someone is going around killing people who works for the Ministry and claiming they have a good reason for doing so. They are just scared that if the Public find out the real reason, the public will pull their support."

"Who do you plan on being the new Minister?" Hermione asked. She knew of Harry's plans but was curious to who he would choose.

"Either Bones, Arthur or Lupin," he listed off. "All three of them stick to their guns and they will make the laws fair and they will not accept briberies." Hermione nodded her agreement.

"What will you do about the papers?" she asked and Harry grinned, his fangs making an appearance.

"I guess Draco and I have an extra mission to focus on," Harry informed her.

*********

"What news do we have?" Professor McGonagall asked as the Order made their way into the Headmaster's office. It was just after breakfast and the students were making a last dash to get their stuff before they headed to class.

"No news on the Harry Potter front," Dumbledore told them before looking at Snape. "I gather that everything is fine with Voldemort?"

"Who-He-Must-Not-Be-Named has a Queen," Snape informed them. Jaws were dropped in shock as they stared at Snape, hoping that he would claim he was kidding but one look at the serious expression told them the answer.

"A Queen?" spluttered Molly. "Who on earth would ever be by his side?"

"We do not know," Snape informed her, "But he has given us clear warning that no-one is allowed to touch or harm her or they would have to answer to him." Dumbledore stood up from his seat and moved over to the window, stroking his beard.

"Albus, do you think you know who the person is?" McGonagall asked. Dumbledore turned to face her.

"No, I'm afraid, I don't," Dumbledore told her before he lifted his eyes to clock that was on his desk and sighed. "You are all dismissed. We must prepare for our classes today." The teachers nodded as they stood up and left the Headmaster's office for the day while the order and the Weasleys left while Dumbledore moved back to his desk and sat down before looking down at the blank sheet of parchment on his desk.

With a heavy sigh, he lifted his quill, dipped it into the ink and started writing a letter, hoping that it would get to the person it needed to get to.

TBC

I never said Lexie was a vampire - only that she was a seer…

And look! I managed to have this written and posted in a week! Not two months (winces as she remembered the last time).