Unofficial Portkey Archive

Love Bites by spacegal
EPUB MOBI HTML Text

Love Bites

spacegal

Chapter 9: Pray

"Can you believe this?" Ron raged from where he was pacing in the common room. Ginny was sitting on the couch watching him with a blank look but if someone looked at her closely; they would have been able to see the bored look in her eyes as she watched her brother continue to rant. "Harry-bloody-Potter has disappeared off the face of the earth and has taken my girlfriend with him and all anyone gives a damn is that he isn't around to protect them!"

"She broke up with you," pointed out Ginny, obviously tired off hearing Ron claim Hermione as his girlfriend when she had broken up, publicly, with him. Even a blind man would have seen that Hermione would have chosen Harry over Ron anytime rather than choosing the boy who could not keep his jealously under lock and key.

"It's just a phase, she thinks she can do better than me," Ron brushed off. Ginny rolled her eyes at this.

"He is better than you," Ginny froze when she realised what she had said and suppressed a groan when she saw Ron turn to face her, his face turning bright red from anger.

"What did you just say?" shouted Ron.

"Oh please, you heard me," she shot back, wondering where her courage had come from but found that she was enjoying it. For far too long, she had cowered under Ron's famous temper but no longer, she wasn't going to allow him to rule her life any longer by telling her who she could date and who she couldn't. "Hermione broke up with you in front of everyone. She has made it very clear that she's not interested in being with you and I wouldn't be surprise if she's found out that you and mum oblivated her so many times over the last two years." She took pride in the shocked guilty look that crossed over his face.

"How did…" he whispered and she shrugged.

"It was kinda hard not to. We all saw Harry and Hermione getting closer in their fourth year only for you to do a one-eighty. Some students were putting bets on if you were 'helping' Hermione and Harry to stay away from each other. The twins were extra suspicious due to the summer before fifth year because mum had worked herself into such a state over something that had happened. They bumped into Harry and found that he was acting weird, leaving them with the conclusion."

"You don't have any proof," bluffed Ron and Ginny laughed.

"The twins started hanging around with Harry and Hermione and doing things. After certain times, they noticed that Harry and Hermione had forgotten something and they told me. I watched you and saw how you would become extra pissy if Hermione even showed such a concern about Harry. The decisive factor was when Hermione brushed off Harry's worries that he was a bad kisser and you said 'how do you know'. The worried look on your face indicated that you were worried that her memories had come back," Ginny explained before shrugging. "We all knew that you were pathetic…we just underestimated how far you would go to get Hermione."

"I don't have to listen to this!" snapped Ron as he stormed out of the common room and up the stairs to his room, probably to write a letter to his mother warning her that Ginny knew what they had done.

After Ron disappeared from sight, Ginny got up from the couch and moved over to the fire. It flashed green for a moment but it was enough time for her to slip the envelope through it. Bowing her head, she just hoped that her family would understand when the time came.

**************

Hermione closed the bedroom door. Harry and Draco had not come back yet so Luna decided to go into the library to find a book to read. Hermione, on the other hand, was feeling restless that her lover has not arrived back yet.

Reaching the end of the bed, she removed her clothes from her body slowly until she was bare. Her hair was longer, reaching the small of her back. She crawled onto the bed and sighed as she reclined on the bed, stretching out as her bare skin met the cool satin of the sheets.

Harry had gone shopping shortly after they all moved in and bought the most expensive sheets for their comfort. He had explained that by being a half vampire, they are more sensitive. She admired his taste; the sheets were so soft and cool under her heated skin.

She could smell his scent on the bed; it was as if his arms wrapped around her, keeping her safe and warm. Hermione closed her eyes, turning her head as an image of Harry appeared in her mind's eye.

The wicked gleam in his green eyes and the smirk that adored his face as his hand slid up her left thigh, teasingly reaching the soaked curls between her legs. Hermione moaned as her hand followed the same path in her fantasy. Reaching her wet lips, she trailed her fingers over them, playing before sliding her index finger inside of her.

Her fingers were not as thick Harry's are; leaving her frustrated as she slid another finger inside of her, gasping as she curled them over the soft spot, rubbing against the sweet area as her other hand cupped a breast, flicking her thumb over her hardened nipple.

Hermione let out a gasp as pleasure rushed through her veins, every senses buzzing alive. She closed her eyes, arching her body as she pressed harder against the sweet spot, her thumb moving up toward her clit, desperately seeking the abyss of pleasure that waited before her.

She strummed her thumb over her clit only to stop when she sensed someone else was in the room with her.

"Don't stop," ordered a gruff voice. Hermione gasped as she jerked her head up and met dark green eyes of Harry Potter.

"Harry…" Hermione whispered. Harry was sitting on the chair in front of the bed; he was watching her.

"Don't stop," he ordered. Hermione swallowed as desire flushed through her body, her fingers taking a mind of their own as they pumped in and out of her body once more, her hips moving to the rhythm.

Harry had not been expecting this when he arrived in their bedroom to greet his girlfriend. He arrived in his bedroom only to stop in his tracks when he saw just what his girlfriend was up to on their bed.

He slipped into the chair, positioned at the end of the bed, at the wall, giving him the perfect view of what she was doing. Swallowing heavily as Hermione continued her motions once more. Her thumb strumming over her clit as her fingers moved faster, taking up the pace, it had left off in the first place.

Her eyes never left his face, watching as he watched her pleasure herself. She spread her thighs further and bucked her hips up, arching into her hand as her nail, lightly, scratched a sweet spot inside of her.

Harry's hands tightened as sweat broke out over his hairline over the sweet gasp she had made before a moan filled the room. He gritted his teeth as she dipped her free hand index finger into her mouth, swirling her tongue around the digit before she slipped her finger out and caressed her nipple with it.

Excited by the changes in Harry, Hermione pushed her fingers harder and faster, gasping as she threw her head back in pleasure as she felt her climax building. She removed her finger away from her nipple and replaced her thumb with her fingers, stimulating both areas, drawing her climax nearer.

A cry of pleasure, her walls clamped down around her fingers and her body arched, frozen in place as she rode out her climax before she slumped down on the bed, her hand still moving in between her legs, trying to draw her climax out even more.

Hermione gasped as her hand yanked away from between her legs and Harry's cock replaced them, filling her up. Her hands went to his back, her nails digging down onto the skin to the point of breaking.

Harry did not mind the pain, it helped him to gain some control back after it snapped as Hermione came around her hand, climaxing from her manipulating. He pulled out of her before slamming back into her, grunting with the effort as she wrapped her legs around his waist, holding on as he stimulated her once more, his mouth sucking on whatever skin he could reach before he reached one of her nipples, sucking it hard and flicking his tongue over the hard nub.

"Harry…" Hermione groaned, turning her face into his neck as she panted. Harry pressed his face into her neck and she bit her bottom lip when she felt his face change and fangs slid into her artery and drinking her blood. "Yes…" Hermione moaned as her head fell back and her walls clamped down around him as he continued to thrust into her, taking her higher before she crashed into the crest of pleasure with a scream of his name.

Harry yanked his fangs out of her neck and pounded into her as he climaxed her, the scream of his name, the taste of her blood, the feel of her walls clenching around him and the memory of her pleasuring herself pushed him over the edge.

Harry groaned before he slumped down on top of her, using his forearms to make sure he did not crush her completely as he tried to get his breathing under control and to wait for her to regain the feeling in her hands so she could remove her nails from his skin.

Once she did, Harry rolled off her to he was on his back, facing the ceiling, breathing heavily as Hermione grabbed the sheets and wrapped around their body, holding the sheet close to her chest as she fought to breathe.

"Wow, I should do that more often," breathed Hermione and Harry groaned.

"If you do, I just might die a heart attack," he muttered. Hermione grinned as she turned over and rested her head on his chest.

"I missed you," she whispered. Harry chuckled.

"I could tell," he teased, wrapping an arm around her waist. Hermione, half hearted, slapped him on the chest before sighing.

"Did you get what you were looking for?" she mumbled, half asleep and Harry nodded, kissing her head.

"Yeah, I did. Go to sleep," he told her. The only answer he got was Hermione's breathing deepening and a short tap at the window. Turning his head, he saw an owl outside his window with a letter on its leg.

***************

She was packing her stuff mindless. She could not stay at Hogwarts anymore, not with everything she knew. Ron and her mother had been trying to brainwash her into falling for Harry Potter, the boy who lived but Harry was not the hero they all thought he was. He was just a normal man who wanted to live a life of peace with the woman who loved and knew him better than he knew himself.

Ginny took one more look around the room before reaching down to pick up her trunk that she had shrunk and placed it into her jacket pocket. She had finally made a choice and now was the time for her to leave.

***************

Hermione let out a soft moan, awakening when she sensed that Harry was no longer in their bed with her. She shifted onto her other side to face the window. He had not left the room that much she knew. She opened her eyes and saw that he was standing in front of the window.

"What's wrong?" Hermione asked as she came up behind Harry, sliding her arms around his waist and pressing her lips against his bare shoulder, over the wolf tattoo that symbolised him as the head of the Black's house.

"Ginny has left Hogwarts," Harry told her, staring out of the window. He was clad in only his black silk pants while she was dressed in a white lacy nightwear. "She sent a letter to Dumbledore, her family and to me." He lifted his left hand, showing her the letter.

"Why did she leave?" Hermione asked, turning her head to she could rest the side of her head on his shoulder, closing her eyes.

"She felt she couldn't live with the Wizarding World anymore after what they have done to me. She told me that she had a feeling that Ron and Molly were oblivating us but had no proof and did not want to destroy our friendship on un-based accusations. She knew that if I were to go back to Hogwarts, Ron and Molly would try and push us into a relationship," Harry explained.

"They always were idiots," Hermione murmured. "Do you think Ginny will be safe?" Harry nodded, turning around in her arms and he slid his arms around her waist, holding her close to him, kissing the top of her head.

"If what Draco and I think is true, she'll be more than safe where she is," Harry assured her. "Ginny isn't a dumb little girl who is naïve, she has a better understanding of the world than anyone thinks. She knows how to defend herself."

"Hm, if that's all it is, why did you come out of bed?" Hermione asked, lifting her head to meet his green eyes.

"Because I'm hoping she knows what she is getting herself into," Harry admitted, causing Hermione to frown but she left it alone, knowing that Harry would tell her when he was ready. "Anyway, back to bed." He leaned down and took her lips into his, walking her backward until the back of her knees hit the bed, causing them to fall onto the bed.

*************

Molly had been frantic when she had received the letter from her only daughter, informing her that Ginny had left Hogwarts and the Wizarding World and left no forwarding address. Ginny did not leave any indications on why she had left, just that she had realised something and it made Molly worried. With Voldemort and his Death Eaters out there, Ginny would be a ripe target for picking and she did not want her daughter to be dead or worse, their whore.

McGonagall had called a meeting with the order once she had received the letter from Ginny. Dumbledore had also received a letter but had not been as shocked as the others had. He had kept his eye on the younger Weasley, feeling that she, slowly, being pushed to her limit. Something had obviously happened to make her snap and leave the Wizarding World.

Not for the first time, he wondered if Harry and Ginny had the right idea in leaving the world. Yes, he loved the Wizarding World but it had slowly become jaded and blind to the reality. People liked to believe that they were superior above others but when it came to facing someone who was destroying their world, they either turned a blind eye or joined the cause in hope they would survive.

They were like sheep following the coin of where it landed and it made their choices for them, resulting in either praising the person or dragging them through the mud, slinging abuse.

Dumbledore's office door opened to reveal the Order with the Weasley entering his office, the Weasley looking worried and the Order confused, obviously not filled on what had happened.

"Two hours ago, I received a letter from Miss Ginny Weasley. She has left Hogwarts and the Wizarding World," Dumbledore stood up, lifting the letter that she had sent to him.

"Does she say why?" McGonagall asked. Dumbledore shook his head.

"No, she doesn't. She just indicated that she could not live in this world. She was afraid that if Harry were to come back, the world would try to push them together and she did not want that. She knows that Harry is in love with Hermione and she is not in love with him."

Molly was about to say something but a glare from her husband kept her silent. She could protest all she wanted, but Harry was not interested in her daughter and Ginny had left the wizarding world to ensure that she would not end up in loveless marriage.

"So, what do we do now?" Moody asked and Dumbledore sighed.

"We just pray that she is safe and hope that everything will turn out in our favour," Dumbledore told them, looking out of the window, wondering what to do.

TBC

Sorry that it was short - was not my intention and I was busy for the last few weeks *Rolls eyes* RL just sucks to hell. I do not know when I will get the next one out but I promise you I will try to get it out soon! (Thankfully the summer holidays is almost here)