Unofficial Portkey Archive

Love Bites by spacegal
EPUB MOBI HTML Text

Love Bites

spacegal

Chapter 13: He Loves To Punish Me

Draco and Harry looked at each other, unsure of what was going to happen when Dumbledore gestured them to come out of the room.

"Follow me, please," he led the way over to his office with Harry and Draco following him. Harry stuffed the tiara in his bag before looking around to make sure there were no students sneaking about or going to bump into them.

They managed to reach Dumbledore's office without a hitch. Dumbledore sat down at his desk, gesturing to the seats in front of them. Draco and Harry looked each other before they sat down, curious to where this was going.

"Imagine my surprise when my sources told me that the very person I've been looking for has finally stepped back in Hogwarts," Dumbledore told them. "While I am pleased to see that you two are well, how are Hermione and Luna?"

"They're fine, considering the circumstances," Harry told him and Dumbledore nodded, his features darkening.

"Yes, I have received your letters regarding what happened in your fourth and fifth year and I'm not happy with what happened. Not to mention Mrs. Weasley and Mr. Weasley has been quite insistent that we bring you back." Harry snorted.

"Yeah, I bet they have," he muttered. "So, what did you want to see us for?" Dumbledore leaned forward, linking his hands together.

"I want you to come back to Hogwarts, all four of you," Dumbledore told them.

"Come back to Hogwarts?" Harry asked, dubiously, "Hermione told me that you all know my secret. I'd rather not force them into going to the Ministry." Dumbledore understood Harry's reluctant. He too faced that choice when Harry turned eleven.

"They all have sworn," Dumbledore told them, chuckling at their disbelieving looks, "Of course, some took more convincing than others but they have all swore that they wouldn't go to the Ministry - thank to Miss Granger's charms work, we were able to get them to sign the parchment that would alert us if they did."

"Is that the same charm that Granger used for Dumbledore's Army?" Draco asked, an eyebrow arching in interest and Dumbledore nodded.

"Yes, we had them write their names down on the contract that they would not spill the details of your nature to anyone outside the Order," Dumbledore explained. "The contract is binding and if broken, it will result in serious situations."

"What about Ron?" Harry asked. "Hermione is more furious with him." Dumbledore nodded, understanding why the young woman would be furious.

"I have spoken to all the teachers, that if you were ever to come back, that Miss Granger and Mr Weasley were not to be paired up together and since Mr Weasley isn't in potions, due to not getting the grades he needed, Miss Granger would not need to worry about Professor Snape pairing them up," Dumbledore stood up and walked over to a shelf and picked something up before he turned back to the boys. "I also have your badges, that if you wish to take up prefects again."

"Are you sure?" Harry asked. "You did say that you felt I was under too much burden." Dumbledore chuckled.

"Yes, but you have proven to take care of yourselves that I have no problem giving you this badge, and if you wish, the quidditch captain badge."

"Are you serious?" Draco asked before he turned to Harry with a mock glare. "You get everything!" Harry laughed as Dumbledore chuckled.

"Mr Malfoy, I can assure you that the badges are for both of you," Dumbledore told him. Malfoy nodded.

"Hell yeah, I'm not passing up the chance to be captain. I need to get my group's ass in shape if we want to beat Gryffindor," Draco took the badge, admiring it from all angles. Dumbledore's expression turned to one of annoyance.

"Just to let you know, Gryffindor is behind in points. I have had complaints made from your team, Harry, that Mr. Weasley has been most…uncommunicative. He's been biting people's head off which result a splinter in your team." Harry nodded, having guessed it for a while.

"Well…I guess Hermione would be happy to come back," Harry looked at Draco, who nodded in agreement.

**********

"NO!" Hermione shouted, startling everyone. They had made it back to the house and told Hermione of what had happened and Dumbledore's offer. "I do not want to be in the same building as that jealous pathetic back-stabbing scheming git!" Draco whistled in amazement, he had never seen her that pissed off, not even when she found out that she had been memory charmed or back in their third year.

Luna just smiled from where she was sitting on Draco's lap, leaning into his chest as he played with the strands of her hair; she knew that Hermione wouldn't have been happy to hear of Dumbledore's offer.

"Hermione…" Harry tried to placate but just served to piss her off even further as she glared at him, crossing her arms, "I'm going to the sixth year Gryffindor prefect - not Ron!" Hermione's glare softened to hope. "Draco and Luna are also prefects, Ron got kicked off due to not doing his job the year before, and I'm Quidditch Captain."

"Really?" asked Hermione and Harry nodded as he moved in closer, sliding his hands up his lover's arms.

"You will not need to do anything with Ron, Dumbledore promised that he would talk to the teachers to make sure that you weren't to be assigned for anything together and as Ron isn't in potions, you don't need to worry about Snape doing it out of spite," Harry promised.

"Positive?" asked Hermione, Harry gave her a smile.

"I promise you," swore Harry and she gave him a delighted smile before throwing her arms around his neck.

"Huh, guess she's happy now," muttered Draco. Luna just smiled at her lover, amused.

"It should be eventful when we head back to Hogwarts," she told him and Draco smirked.

"Can't wait," he murmured only to tilt his head when Luna frowned. "What is it?"

"We won't be able to share a bed together," she told him, pouting. Hermione pulled away from Harry and stared at her best friend in shock before she gasped.

"She's right! We won't be able to have sex!" she looked up at her boyfriend, who just arched an eyebrow. "We're not heading back to Hogwarts if we can't have sex."

"Hermione, we will be able to have sex," Harry assured. "There are plenty of places we have sex in Hogwarts, and you could always sneak into my room." Hermione calmed down at the idea and nodded.

"Okay, we'll go back to Hogwarts," Hermione said. "Beside, they have a lot of books in the restricted sections that I need access to. Those should be able to help me with my research."

"How is your research going?" Draco asked.

"Painfully slow," Hermione muttered. "It's so complicated and I need blood of the original biter." Draco arched an eyebrow.

"And how on earth are you supposed to get that?" he asked. Hermione shrugged.

"I have no idea," she told them. Harry smoothed a hand over her back.

"You'll figure out something," Harry soothed her. She looked up at him and he smiled. "You are the smartest witch to enter Hogwarts. You'll find a way." She smiled up at him before she looked at the others.

"We should pack if we are going back to Hogwarts," she told them and Luna nodded when Harry spoke up.

"We have to go to Sirius' old place," the girls looked at him. "Its Christmas break and Dumbledore want everything that will happen to happen outside the school. He hasn't been pleased with Ron. None of the teachers have." Hermione arched an eyebrow.

"Hasn't been doing well in school since I'm not there to do his homework for him anymore, huh?" she asked and Harry nodded. "Serve the jerk right."

"Not to mention he's been screwing with the quidditch," Draco piped up. Hermione looked at him, curious. "Apparently they are behind in points. Dumbledore says if they lose, it will be the first time they've lost since Harry had arrived at Hogwarts, which of course, puts Ron in an even fouler mood."

"Hm, I am strangely satisfied with that," Hermione told them, receiving chuckles from Harry and Draco while Luna just shook her head, amused with the situation.

"Go and pack. I'll meet you up stairs," Harry told her, stepping back and patting her on the ass. Draco patted Luna on the ass and she got up and moved to Hermione. Both girls linked hands and hurried up the stairs, excited to go back to Hogwarts.

"So, think we'll survive the year?" Draco asked as he stood up. Harry chuckled in amusement.

"I'd be more worried about Hogwarts," Harry told him. "We are letting them loose and we will have to deal with other people." Draco sighed.

"Do you think it's a good idea to go back to Hogwarts?" Draco asked and Harry nodded.

"Yeah, I do. It will help to keep closer tabs on Voldemort. Beside, I'm more curious to find out if Snape knows about Ginny yet." Draco grinned.

"I think Voldemort is more likely to keep her to himself for a short time. He doesn't share well, does he?" Harry snickered in agreement, both of them making their way up the stairs to help the girls pack.

*************

"Thank Merlin its Christmas," muttered Ron as he made his way into the house. Molly made her way into the hallway and smiled when she saw her son.

"Come along Ron, Dumbledore wants all of us in the meeting room. We'll have dinner after the meeting then you can go to bed," Molly told him. Ron nodded as he placed his trunks on the floor under the coat pegs before making his way into the meeting, curious to find out if anyone has figured out where Hermione or Ginny were.

When he entered the room, he saw that a majority of the Order were already seated and waiting for Molly to rejoin them. Ron took up a seat next to his father just as Molly came in and settled down. Dumbledore stood up.

"We are still looking for Ginny but she is very well hidden at the moment," Dumbledore told them.

"Do you think she is with Harry?" Molly asked, her hope that her daughter and Harry will get together obvious. Dumbledore frowned.

"Unfortunately my sources have revealed that is a negative," Molly deflated, her hopeful smile dying down. "There is no evidence that Ginny has gone to stay with Harry so we must presume that she has found a different place to stay."

"But where could she have gone?" Arthur asked. "We have asked our sons and none of them have seen her."

"And none of her friends have any ideas to where she might have gone," McGonagall spoke up. Dumbledore nodded, understanding their fears.

"But we all know Ginny has a good head on her shoulder," Dumbledore assured them. "She did say she would be going somewhere she would be safe so all we can do is trust her, right now." Everyone nodded. "Is there anything else?"

"The ritual, that our lord has been preparing, is almost upon us," Snape spoke up, drawing everyone's attention.

"Do you know what the ritual is for yet?" Dumbledore asked and Snape shook his head.

"No, he just gave me the potion recipe but he will not tell anyone the nature of the ritual." Dumbledore frowned.

"This is most curious but we will have to leave it. If we do not have a clue to the nature, all we can do is try and prepare for the outcome of the ritual and hope that it will work in our favour," Dumbledore told them, thinking of the plan Harry was going to use on Voldemort when the time was right before he decided it was time to give people some good news. "I have a surprise for all of you," Dumbledore told them with a bright smile before holding up a hand to ward off any questions. "Everything will be explained in due time." He tipped his head before leaving the house to do his business, inwardly chuckling at the images of their faces when they saw his 'surprise'.

"Do you get the feeling that he is up to something?" Snape asked, leaning into McGonagall, who just stared after her old friend with a curious expression before she nodded.

"He always is up to something," she sighed. Snape looked down at his arm when he felt a burning sensation and looked up at her once more.

"I have to leave." McGonagall nodded as Snape stood up and left the house to meet his master, curious to what his master wanted.

"Shall I make dinner for everyone?" Molly asked, standing up, determined to do something to get her mind off her missing daughter.

"Not for all of us." McGonagall stood up with a few people who work for the ministry. "We have to go back to work." Molly nodded and watched as they left before turning to her family and ushered them into the kitchen so she could feed them.

Everyone made their way into the kitchen and settled down to start eating when there was a faint clicking of high heels on the stone floor and everyone turned to see Hermione making her way through the doorway. She was dressed in a red halter neck top, a pair of black mini-skirt, and her black knee-high boots.

She stopped when she saw Ron and Molly were in the room and glared at them.

"Hermione, you're back!" greeted Ron as he made to go over to her only to stop when a pair of hands slid themselves around her hips and she leaned into the body with a happy purr, the figure rested his chin on Hermione's shoulder.

Everyone gasped when they recognised the man and he greeted them with a cold smirk.

"Harry…" stuttered Ron before he glared at the hands that were across his ex-girlfriend's hips. "Wanna take your hands off my girl?" Harry's smirk grew wider.

"She seems to like having my hands on her…" taunted Harry as he turned his head and nuzzled her neck with his nose causing shivers of pleasure from Hermione.

"And I'm not your girl," Hermione shot out, turning her head to glare at her ex-boyfriend, "I broke up with you before I left to find Harry."

"Hermione…" Ron tried to placate but Hermione just glared harder at him.

"Don't think I don't know what you did, Ronald Weasley," Hermione stepped away from Harry, her hands bunching into fists. Ron just seemed to pale. "I know what you did to Harry and me in our fourth and fifth year. How you oblivated our memories because Harry and I got together and you had a hissy fit that Harry got the girl." Ron tried to bluff his way out of it.

"I don't know what you are talking about," he informed her. "Obviously being with Harry, who is vampire, had addled with your brain." Hermione slapped him across the face as hard as she could; the sound of skin against skin filled the room, stunning people.

"Whoa, I think that was harder than the time you hit me," Draco said, impressed as he entered the room with Luna.

"Feels like it," Hermione shook her hand out to get rid of the sting. Ron turned to face her with hard eyes, the red mark on his face clear on his pale face.

"You bitch," he hissed, ready to bring his hand up to slap her when a vice grip wrapped itself around his wrist, preventing him from doing so. Turning his head, he paled even further when he saw Harry was the one preventing him from doing so with his green eyes cold as ice.

"Don't even think about it," he warned, shoving Ron away from Hermione. "The only man who is allowed to touch her is me." Draco nodded in agreement.

"I had her Potter," Ron snapped, furious and humiliated. Hermione stepped forward once more.

"After wiping my memories all the time!" she shouted. "Harry had me first yet you kept wiping our memories because you couldn't handle the fact that Harry was getting something else you didn't! Me!"

"I'm the one who loves you!" Ron shouted back at her. "He is just using you as a snack until someone better comes along."

"You're wrong," Hermione countered before revealing the mark. "This mark means I'm his, for life. And he can't accept another mate and a vampire can only mark a mate when they are attracted to them on all levels. You just want me because I'm something that Harry wasn't supposed to have. Like I'm some bloody trophy to be won."

Ron scowled at her as Harry slid an arm around her waist, pulling her into his body.

"Calm down. Now is not the time to lose your temper," he kissed her temple. She just seem to melt in his embrace before pinning a glare toward Molly as she stepped forward, obviously going to say something but Harry cut her off with a glare. "We're not interested."

"Harry…" Molly started but Harry just glared harder at her.

"We know what you did." Molly was startled as her face seems to lose colour. "Do not try my patience." Arthur stood up, curious to what was going on.

"Harry?" he moved closer to them. Harry looked at Mr. Weasley and looked toward Molly paling and smirked.

"Your husband doesn't know; does he?" he asked, pulling away from Hermione but Hermione tugged on his arm. Looking over his shoulder at her, she shook her head, indicating that it wasn't a good idea to spill the truth now. It was unpredictable and they didn't need any distractions from their original game plan. Harry nodded and stepped back.

Looking toward his girlfriend, he smacked her ass and gestured, with his head, over to the door. Hermione shrugged at the shocked looks she gained from the others.

"What can I say? He loves to punish me," Hermione said before she and Luna linked hands together and walked off. Harry looked at Draco, who nodded and left the room, leaving Harry alone with the Weasley.

The twins just stood at the table. They had an idea of what Harry was talking about when it came to Ron and their mother and they weren't going to interfere. Ron and Molly stood to one side, hoping that Harry wouldn't spill their secret to Arthur.

"Harry, what don't I know?" Arthur asked; fear coiling in his gut as he looked at the man who he had come to see a son over the years he had gotten to know the young man. Harry just shrugged.

"Why don't you ask your wife and son?" Harry suggested. "Beside, it's nice to see you again, Mr. Weasley but I'm afraid I need to borrow your sons for a moment." He looked toward the twins, who nodded and moved over to Harry.

All three of them left the room, leaving Arthur with his wife and youngest son in hope he would get an answer from them. They just stared at him, unwilling to speak.

************

"So Ron and Mum has been oblivating you the whole time?" Fred asked. Harry nodded. All three of them were currently hidden away in the Black's library, away from prying eyes and ears.

"Yeah, Draco figured out that Hermione had been oblivated and restored her memories. When I bit her, my memories were restored." George shook his head.

"We had a feeling that Ron was oblivating you. We had been doing tests but we didn't tell you because we knew that you had already been under too much pressure. Beside, we wanted more evidence. We weren't sure if you were just doing a good job of hiding your relationship." Harry nodded in understanding.

"Don't worry about it. I got the letter from Ginny. She felt the same and had gotten her answer when she had an argument with Ron. It was one of the reasons why she left Hogwarts." Fred and George shared a look before they looked at Harry.

"Do you know where she is?" Fred asked and Harry sighed.

"I have an idea but I'm not going to tell you. Just trust me when I say she is more protected than anyone else is." They nodded, obviously wanting to ask more questions but decided to trust Harry. He had never led them wrong before and they weren't going to question him.

"Okay, what did you want to speak to us about?" George asked.

"I have a plan on what to do with Voldemort, how to end the war for good. But I'm gonna need your help to pull it off."

"Okay, what do you need us to do?" Fred asked.

"I know what I'm doing with Voldemort but it's the death eaters I need you guys to take care of. I want them all dead." They stared at him, stunned by his bluntness. "They all live; they'll just take over Voldemort's place and carry the war on. This way, I'm cutting all the heads of the Hydra and burning it close. I want them all to die and I want them to die painfully."

"All of them?" George asked.

"Leave Lucius Malfoy, I already have promised him to someone who wishes to get revenge on him," Harry told them and they nodded.

"How painful do you want them to die?" Fred asked.

"Bad enough they are cursing my name," smirked Harry. The twin shared identical evil grins before they nodded.

"Free range?" George asked and Harry nodded.

"Go wild. Think up everything you and collaborate with Hermione. She has some ideas and I need you get something for her. It's important and I don't want him to die until he has to," Harry warned them.

"You can count on us," they assured him before they hurried out of the room. Harry rolled his shoulders, smoothing out the kinks that were beginning to build up in his neck. He just wanted all this over and done with so he could look forward to his future with Hermione but all those people were just determined to piss him off on a daily basic.

Making his way out of the library and heading into the kitchen, he noticed that it was silent. He guessed Mr and Mrs Weasley were in their room. Draco would be off doing the mission Harry had arranged for him to do while Luna, Hermione and the twins would be sharing notes.

He moved over to the fridge and opened it, pulling out a bottle of beer. He knew that he was underage for the alcohol but the damn thing was the only thing that helped when he was frustrated. Plus, it was always satisfying to throw the bottle at the wall and hearing it shatter.

Using his thumb, he popped the bottle cap and drank down some of the bitter liquid when he sensed someone was behind him. Turning his head, he saw Ron was standing on the other side of the table.

"What do you want," Harry grunted as he turned back to the fridge, looking to see if there was anything else before he closed it and turned to look at Ron.

"She's just using you, you know that, right?" Ron asked. "She feels sorry for the poor little orphan that she is being selfless, giving herself up whenever you have the need." Harry smirked.

"It's not your name she's screaming when I'm fucking her," Harry told him, Ron glared at him. "What's the matter, Ron? If you are so convinced she is only using me to make me feel better and she is going to leave me for you, you'll have to get used to the fact that I'm the one who got her first. I'm the one who fucked hard and fast against the wall with her screaming herself hoarse with my name, her nails raking down my back and her body pressed against me."

He watched as Ron's hands tightened into fists, his knuckles turning white, his cheek ticking from where he jaw was clenching together in anger.

"Just keep fooling yourself," Ron snipped, looking away.

"You don't sound confident," Harry taunted. Ron looked at him.

"I will have her Potter, and once I get her in my bed, I can guarantee that she will never get back out of it," Ron taunted. Harry, on the other hand, did not care for the fact that Ron had said he 'will' have Hermione, indicating that he will do everything he can to get Hermione in bed…even if she was unwilling and he decided that his ex-best friend needed to be taught a lesson.

Harry just snapped his finger and Ron went flying, his back hitting the wall with a bone shattering thud before he was flung forward, twisted and his back slammed against the ceiling. Harry waved his hand for a moment and Ron found himself stuck to the ceiling.

"You need a lesson on when a girl know her mind," Harry informed him as the door opened. Hermione stepped into the kitchen, wearing nothing but one of Harry's quidditch shirts with Potter clear on the back.

"Harry, come to bed before I drag your ass there," Hermione told him but Harry just grinned as he pulled his half-naked girlfriend over to him.

"How about we do it here?" suggested Harry and Hermione arched an eyebrow, interested, sliding her arms over his shoulders.

"Should I ask what got you in the mood?" she purred. Harry just smirked down at her, his fangs showing in the faint light.

"I'm always in the mood for you," he reminded, his head bowing down and nipping at her skin, eliciting a pleasurable moan from her as she turned her head away, allowing Harry access to her neck.

Her hands wandered down his front until she reached the lapel of his shirt and ripped them apart, sending buttons flying. Harry pulled away from her and watched as she removed his now ruined shirt and sent it flying before she reached his button of his jeans, undoing it and pulling the zipper down with a teasing smile, pushing the lapels aside and slid her hand in to touch his hardness.

"Hm, commando," she reached up and nipped his bottom lip, "Just how I like it." Harry tugged on her bottom lip with is teeth, arousal pooling between her legs. Harry's hands reached down to her thighs and slid up them up her body, under the shirt.

"Hm, commando," he teased when his hands ran over bare flanks. Hermione grinned as she jumped up with some help from Harry and wrapped her legs around his waist. Harry moved forward so she was pressed against the fridge door, his hardness, still trapped behind his jeans, was pressing into her core.

"Oh Harry, please," she begged, pushing down his jeans as she did. Once his jeans slipped down to his ankles, he adjusted Hermione so he could slide himself into her, watching her lips parted in pleasure.

Once he was buried to the hilt, he stayed there, watching as her eyes fluttered open to meet his. With a sly smirk, she squeezed her walls around him, eliciting a groan of pleasure as he pulled out and thrusted back into her. Her legs were locked at the ankle, her heels digging in just above his butt as she clutched at his shoulders, her nails digging into his skin.

One of his hands was on her butt, his fingers pressing deeply that she would probably have a bruise the next day. His other hand was cupped at the back of her neck, his fingers tangled in her hair.

They stared in to each others eyes as Harry continued to slowly pump in and out of her, teasing her toward the edge before she leaned in and pressed her lips against his, wanting to taste him. One hand slid up his neck and tangled in his messy dark locks.

Harry slid his hand, which was on her neck, down her back and slid it under the shirt and up her side until he cupped a breast, pinching her nipple between his thumb and forefinger. She gasped into his mouth, sucking on his tongue in the process, which had Harry thrusting into her harder before he remembered who was watching and needed to give the young boy a lesson.

He pulled away from Hermione and helped her to push the top up so he could take a nipple into his mouth, sucking and laving his tongue over it. Hermione's head fell back against the cool metal of the fridge door, a stark contrast between the heat of Harry's body and cool hardness at her back.

Sensing Hermione was secure between his body and the fridge door, he let go of her bottom and slid his other hand to her other nipple, still thrusting into her as deep as he could go before he lifted his head when he felt Hermione's hand over his.

Hermione removed his hand from her nipple and replaced it with her own, pleasuring herself as he watched in rapt arousal. He loved that Hermione was more confident in herself that she could pleasure herself with him watching. It gave him a deep sense of thrill.

Moving his free hand down her to clit, he brushed his thumb over it, watching as Hermione's finger tightened on her nipple as a result.

"Harry…" Hermione pleaded, her brown eyes locked with his green ones. He could see her desire clear in her eyes.

"Do you belong to me?"

"Yes," Hermione moaned, nodding frantically as his thumb rubbed harder against her, her hands falling from her nipples and onto his shoulder. The pleasure was beginning to build up faster, shocking her system as it was only used to the slow build up it had started off with.

"Only me?" he growled, thrusting in deeper, hitting a sweet spot inside of her.

"Yes!" she screamed, her head falling backward as her legs tightened around him, "Only yours!" Harry bit her and her orgasm broke free as her nails raked down his back, making him bleed. Harry groaned as he released himself into her welcoming depths.

Hermione sighed as Harry slumped against her and she tucked her face into his neck as he removed his fangs from her neck.

"We're gonna kill each other with sex," Harry muttered. Hermione giggled, deep with desire.

"But what a way to go, right?" she asked, pulling away from his neck and kissing him softly on the lips. "But before we start round two, can we please go in our room? I wanna see if I can get you to break the headboard." Harry arched an eyebrow, impressed before he pulled himself out of her, unashamed of his nakedness and smoothed down her top before pulling on his jeans once more.

Hermione grabbed two bottles of beer and headed out of the kitchen as Harry looked up to where Ron was still pinned against the ceiling.

Harry just smirked as his eyes turned cold before he snapped his fingers, causing Ron's bounds to unbind and sent the young man plummeting toward the ground where he met the cold stone floor with a heavy thud and a low groan of pain.

"She's mine, Weasley. You do best to remember that," Harry warned him before he left the kitchen altogether, leaving Ron alone.

**************

"The ritual is nearly completed my lord," Snape bowed and Voldemort nodded.

"So it shall be." He stood up from his seat, clutching his queen's hand as they moved toward the centre of the room where the full moon was shining through the large ceiling and next to the large bonfire. "The potion," Voldemort let go of his queen's hand and reached it out toward Snape, who handed him the vial, which was emitting smoke.

"Are you sure?" The queen asked, placing a hand on Voldemort's shoulder. "I do not want to risk losing you again. I lost you before and it nearly tore me apart." Voldemort smile down at his queen.

"I'll be fine," Voldemort assured her and she stood back, dropping her hand and showing her support. Voldemort looked down at the vial before he nodded toward Snape, who started chanting in a Latin language.

Voldemort drank down the vial of potion when Snape indicated toward the vial and winced when the strong bitter taste wasted down his throat only to clutch his throat with a gag, gasping for breath as the vial slipped from his now lack grip. He fell to his knees as the chanting went on. The wind started howling as lightning thundered and clapped overheard.

He heard his queen screaming his name and looked to see that another Death Eater was holding her back from interfering with the ritual. He could feel his skin bubbling, changing. He could feel himself shrinking in size; feel his clothes getting too big for him.

Suddenly the pain stopped just as abruptly as it had started, leaving Voldemort gasping as his body adjusted to the changes. His Queen managed to break from the Death Eater's grip, hurrying over to help him up.

"Tom…" she gasped as she entered the moonlight, startling the death eaters when they identified her. Ginny Weasley did not care as she knelt down in front of Voldemort, helping him up and cupping his cheek.

Voldemort's face was no longer snake like. He now his human features his messy brown hair and brown eyes. He looked every inch of the man she had met back in her second year.

"Ginny," he reached out and cupped her face only to stare at his hands in shock before he looked at her. Ginny nodded.

"You are back, my king," she whispered before she reached up and kissed him, softly on the lips. Tom just wrapped his arms around her body, pulling her in for a harder kiss while the Death Eaters all left the room, leaving their lord and his queen to themselves.

Snape just wondered how he was supposed to inform the Weasleys' that their daughter/sister was now at Voldemort's side.

TBC

Semi cliff-hanger, I think (Can you even get a semi cliff-hanger?) Oh! And don't worry about Ron, his time is coming…soon *Rubs hands with glee*