Unofficial Portkey Archive

Love Bites by spacegal
EPUB MOBI HTML Text

Love Bites

spacegal

Chapter 12: Follow the Yellow Brick Road

She was pressed against the cold tiles of the bathroom in the shower. Her blonde hair wet with sweat and from the water as she tilted her head back in pleasure as lips made their way down her neck, nipping over the mark that she had received.

His lips moved further down her body until he reached the dark blonde curls between her legs and lifted one of them over his shoulder, inhaling the soft scent that was emitting from her before he leaned in, plunging his tongue into her soft core.

"OH!" she grasped his blonde locks, holding on as pleasure crested through her body. He didn't let up as he flicked his tongue over her clit, trying to increase the pleasure. "Draco…" he slid two fingers into her, stroking her walls until he felt the little sweet spot that drove her crazy whenever he stimulated it.

Brushing against it, her hips bucked up into his face before she writhed under his touch, gasping and pleading at the same time, needing the release that Draco was tempting her with.

"Are you sure?" Draco flicked his tongue over the small hard bud with a teasing grin.

"Draco!" she screamed and Draco bit down on her clit, gaining another scream from her as her walls clamped down on his fingers, trapping him as her back arched up from the walls, frozen.

Once she came down from her high, Draco slid his fingers from her and slithered up her body, taking a nipple into his mouth.

Luna encircled Draco's ridged flesh, sliding her thumb around his head only for Draco to pull her hand off him.

"Not this time," he rasped out, bringing her hand up and letting wrap around his shoulder as he moved closer to her. Luna spread her legs as he gripped himself and rubbed himself against her. Luna moaned as she thrusted her hips up, desperately needing Draco inside of her but he was teasing her, taunting her with his hardness.

"Draco…" she pleaded.

"Tell me," he whispered against her ear, nibbling her earlobe as he did, sending shivers of pleasure through her body over the act.

"I…" she moaned when his head hit her clit.

"Come on, tell me," he ordered.

"I need you," she pleaded.

"How?"

"Hard," she whimpered, "And fast!"

Draco plunged himself into her, causing Luna to moan his name, wrapping her legs around his waist and locking her ankles together, her nails digging into his shoulders. Her back was thudding against the shower wall, sending the sound vibrating throughout the house.

Each time Draco pulled himself out of her, Luna would whimper and contract her walls around him, trying to draw him even further which just resulted in Draco slamming into her harder each time.

"You're driving me crazy," Draco whispered as his fangs slid down her neck until he reached the mark, sinking his teeth through it. Luna mouthed his name as her eyes rolled up into the back of her head. Her legs tightening around his waist, her nails digging deeper to the point of drawing blood and her walls contracted around him as she climaxed, throwing her head back and hitting the tiles with a resounding crack with a scream of his name.

Draco moaned out Luna's name as he climaxed, his fingers digging into her ass before he slumped against her, breathing heavily.

"You are going to kill me," he muttered. Luna just hummed as she took an earlobe into her mouth, nibbling on it.

"You inspire me," she breathed huskily into his ear, causing him to harden all over again and elicit a groan.

*************

Hermione raise her eyes up to the ceiling when the noises from upstairs died down and sighed with relief before shaking her head as a wry smile crossed her face. Luna was right when she said that being with vampires made you less embarrassed. If it had happened a year ago, she would have blushed bright red but now…she just thought it was amusing.

She was currently curled up on her favourite chair in the library, reading through the books that Mark had brought by. He brought books on vampires, vampire clans, his and Lexie's diaries so she could gain a better insight of their lives. She had also been curious about the ritual Lily Potter had created to enable Mark to turn Harry into a half blood.

It was all filled with information, fascinating her each time she turned the page and drawing her further in the vampire world. She never knew how similar it could be to the wizarding world yet be so different at the same time.

"Hey," Harry came up behind Hermione, leaned down and pressed a kiss to her shoulder. "Did you find what you were looking for?" Hermione nodded as she slid a hand over his neck as he continued to pepper her neck and shoulder with kisses.

"Yes. It's amazing what your mother did. The ritual she created to enable Mark to turn you and Draco into a half blood. It did hurt Mark in the process, which would be the reason he would supervise the ritual if you were to try it. Because you are a half blood, it would be even more painful for you," Hermione explained. "And the history of vampires is somewhat similar to the wizarding ways but they are stricter. They don't like the idea of outsiders becoming vampires."

"I'm not surprised," Harry mumbled out between kisses. "Mark did say they were after him due to him marking Lexie."

"Did you know that Lexie is actually a muggle?" Hermione asked. Harry jerked his head up from her neck.

"What?!" he asked as he rounded the table and sat down across from her. Hermione nodded.

"She and Mark met each other during the olden days of when women were seen but not heard. He fell in love with her when he first met her and seduced her before marking her."

"But she's a seer," Harry pointed out and Hermione nodded.

"But she has no magical core, Harry. None of the school has her on record as a potential witch. The ministry knows next to nothing about her. As far as everyone is concerned, she isn't a witch. Just a muggle who has the ability to predict the future," Hermione finished off, breathless. "It's amazing."

"Is there anything else?" Harry asked and Hermione winced.

"She wrote about Voldemort capturing her," Hermione whispered, "It is graphic though, including when…" she trailed off and Harry nodded, understanding what Hermione was getting at.

"Yeah, Lucius can be rather ruthless when he wants to be," Harry muttered, looking off into the distance before shaking his head. "But it doesn't matter; he will get what's coming to him." Hermione closed her book and tilted her head.

"Harry," Harry looked at her, "Why won't you tell me what you are going to do with Voldemort?"

"Because I don't want to get your hopes up," Harry told her without hesitation. Hermione frowned. "The ritual is dangerous and there is a large chance that it might not work so I will have to go with plan B. I'm not telling you what I'm planning on doing because I refuse to get your hopes up. Plan B is not a nice plan but I will do it if I have to."

"Harry…"

"Yes, it's dangerous, but we already knew that it would be dangerous when Voldemort and I finally meet in the final battle." Hermione stared at him before she took in a shuddering breath, nodding and looking down at the closed book in her lap. She didn't want to lose him but at the same time, she knew she had to trust him. "Hermione," Harry's hand covered hers as he leaned across the table. Hermione looked up at him, her brown eyes shiny with unshed tears. "I promise you that I will do everything in my power to end this war and come back to you."

"I'm holding you to that," she told him with a watery smile. Harry just grinned as he got up, rounded the table and kissed her softly on the lips before stroking her cheek.

"I gotta go and get ready for the next mission. Will you be okay down here?" he asked concern clear in his voice. Hermione nodded.

"Yeah, I'm gonna read some more then Luna and I will probably have a girly night," Hermione assured him, reaching up to kiss him once more. "I'm gonna miss you."

"I'll miss you more," Harry growled, kissing her possessively before he pulled away and walked out of the library, leaving Hermione breathless and dreamy.

************

"So, have you heard from Harry?" Dean asked from where he was sitting across from Ron in Great Hall. It was nearly Christmas and they were concerned that Harry had shown up.

"No," came the gritted reply from the hot tempered red haired boy. Dean just arched an eyebrow before shaking his head. He was getting annoyed with Ron's attitude, the entire school was. Whenever someone tried to ask him about Harry or Hermione, they got their heads bitten off, as a result, they all taken to avoiding him whenever they could, refusing to deal with the boy any longer.

He had gotten more detentions due to his mouth and lack of work in class that his teachers were close to failing him. Quidditch was doing worse than normal, Ron had been given the captain badge as second choice because Harry wasn't there, as he was first choice but due to Ron's attitude, the team stop listening to him and they were lower in points than they have ever been. For the first time since Harry had been at Hogwarts, Gryffindor was in danger of losing the trophy.

"There was no need to try and bite my head off," muttered Dean as he turned to his other friends, shaking his head.

"I'm sure Harry is safe," Lavender spoke up. "He does have Hermione with him and you saw what the two of them were like," she left the sentence hanging suggestively. Seamus nearly choked on his food before he swallowed them.

"I couldn't believe that they kissed!" Seamus exclaimed before frowning. "But it was weird that they didn't act any different toward each other after that." Neville nodded, remembering when he and Seamus had spotted Harry and Hermione making out in their fourth year.

"We even hinted it to Harry after the first task but he didn't seem to have a clue what we were talking about. We just assumed that they were keeping it under wraps, but…"

"The papers came out and they vehemently denied that they were together," Seamus finished off. It still confused them; despite it happened two years ago.

Parvati laughed, shaking her head before she gestured to Lavender.

"We actually thought that Harry and Hermione had been oblivated," she informed the boys, Lavender laughed as well.

"Yeah, we were so completely naïve, I mean, who on earth would want to make Harry and Hermione forget they had snogged the life out of each other? I mean, practically everyone at the school wanted them together."

"Well, not everyone," Neville whispered, gesturing his head in Ron's direction, mindful of the boy's bad mood. Lavender's jaw dropped at the implication.

"He wouldn't…would he?" she asked, unsure. "I mean, he's barely passing his classes."

"You heard what Harry said about Lockhart, the only charm he was good at was the oblivating charm," Dean reminded. Parvati frowned.

"But why?" she asked. "I mean, we all knew that Hermione would choose Harry over Ron, she always had done. I mean, it was obvious when Hermione sided with Harry, believing him over the 'evidence' the goblet spat out." Dean shrugged.

"But you have to ask yourself, why did Ginny leave?" Dean reminded. "She had words with Ron then just up and left."

"Plus the twins did say that Mrs Weasley really wanted Harry and Ginny together along with Hermione and Ron and was doing everything in her powers to keep Harry and Hermione separated," Seamus added his two cents in. All five of them stared at each other before they looked toward the seat where Ron had been sitting only to find that it was now empty.

"I hope Harry will come back soon," whispered Neville and got murmured agreements from the others.

Ron was making his way through the hallway furious over hearing about Harry Bloody Potter. It seemed like the whole school was more concerned about their beloved hero rather than keeping their big fat noses out of his life.

He was sick of waiting to hear that someone had found Harry. He wanted Hermione found and in one piece but he knew that she would probably be shagging him. His mother told him about the time she caught them during the summer before fifth year, how Hermione was practically begging Harry to fuck her.

"Stupid bitch," muttered Ron, sure, he knew that she was smart and she obviously had a woman's body underneath the baggy clothes she liked to wear but she just had to go for the hero, couldn't save herself for the side-kick, couldn't she? He hoped that they would find them soon because he wanted her in his bed, underneath her and screaming out his name with Potter hearing them. It would serve the bastard right for trying to steal Hermione when she so obviously belonged to Ron.

With that thought in mind, Ron's mood became more considerable happier as he disappeared round the corner, unaware that that his mind had been probed by a now disturbed Headmaster.

Dumbledore was furious when he read Ron's thoughts. It was obvious that Molly and Ron had no respect for Harry and Hermione and he needed to find them as soon as he could before it got worse. Molly was still crying about her daughter and the fact that Harry was a vampire and that Hermione was obviously misguided due to dumping Ron for Harry.

"They will be taught a lesson," Dumbledore promised himself before he disappeared back into the shadows, making his way back to his office. He needed to consult something.

*************

"Molly, would you please sit down?" Arthur asked from where he was sitting on the chair in front of the fireplace in his house. He knew that his wife was worried about Ginny but pacing was not going to bring their daughter back.

A part of him was worried about his daughter, she was out somewhere and they had no way of contacting her or finding her but another part of him told him that his daughter was more than safe wherever she was and he just hoped to Merlin that it was with Harry Potter.

Looking over to his wife, he knew that his wife had harboured hope that Harry and Ginny would get together but he had seen how close Hermione and Harry were and Ginny had made it clear that she didn't want to be with Harry, despite Molly's best efforts. When he found out that Hermione and Ron were dating at the beginning of the summer, he had harboured doubts about the whole thing, especially with Hermione's actions.

It seemed like she was confused, she reluctantly accepted to date Ron but refused to kiss him like other couples does. She would only be comfortable with a short kiss on the lips. Not to mention that Ron had pushing Hermione into ignoring her books in order to spend more time with him.

Ginny had remarked that if it kept up, Hermione would probably stop reading books as a result of dating Ron and that she hoped that Harry would come back because Harry understood Hermione loves reading, it what made her Hermione. Arthur had wondered if Ron just wanted Hermione because he was something that Harry didn't have.

He had heard his son go on and on about Harry being famous, Harry being the youngest seeker in a century, Harry having money, that all the girls wanted Harry. The last straw had been when Ron complained about Harry putting his name in goblet of fire but not bothering to tell Ron how he had done it.

The twins had told him that Ron was angrier that Harry had become more famous as a result rather than being concerned over his friend. They had even mentioned that it looked like Harry and Hermione were getting closer only to receive reports that Harry and Hermione seemed to be forgetting things due to experiments the twins had done.

He remembered when Harry came to Sirius's old family house over the summer before fifth year. Harry and Hermione had disappeared only for Molly to blow her top, screaming and ranting before she came storming down the stairs, face rage with anger. When he tried to question them, no one had any idea and Harry and Hermione seemed to act a little funny that Harry actually mentioned he was getting a headache and retired early.

Hermione refused to read her book because reading was beginning to give her a headache. He had mentioned it to Madam Pomfrey, worried about the headaches when she told him that the only thing she knew that could give headaches a symptoms were long use of the oblivating charm, to which he dismissed because no one in his family knew how to use the spell and they wouldn't have dared, not after the whole Lockhart and the Tom Riddle Diary.

Arthur frowned…maybe he shouldn't have dismissed it so quickly. He looked over to his wife before shaking his head. What was he thinking? While Molly wanted Harry and Ginny, Ron and Hermione, she wouldn't resort to using spells and love potions on them. They knew of Harry's problems when it came to people trying to control and Molly wouldn't dare to control Harry, not everything the young man had gone through.

Arthur sat back on his chair and looked into the fire, hoping that Harry would come back soon.

***************

Harry and Draco made their way into the living room in time to see their girlfriends setting up the large living room. They had heeded Mark's advice and moved places the next day to prevent people from finding them.

The house was similar to the Dursleys', it was one of the Potter's estates that Harry had found in the house and decided that the place would be perfect. It was cleaner than the last house but still had the same library, making things easier.

Hermione and Luna had the living room all set up. The couch had a large duvet across it with lots of pillow. It was pulled out into a futon rather than a normal couch. On top of the duvet, a little way down, there were bowls of popcorn, crisps and sweets for them to much on during the movie.

Hermione was wearing a pair of light blue shorts and a light blue top with grey sliver cat paws all over it. Luna was wearing a white top which resembled more of a nightie and matching shorts.

"Draco and I are leaving now, will you girls be okay?" Harry asked. Hermione looked over her shoulder from where she was setting the dvd player up to play the movie.

"Yeah, we'll be fine. Will you guys be long though?" she asked. Harry shrugged.

"It depends on how long it takes to find what we're looking for," Harry told her and Hermione nodded, standing up and moving over to him.

"Okay," she kissed his cheek. "Don't take long and be safe."

"Sure," he kissed her softly on the lips before he pulled away to see that Draco and Luna were doing the same before they left the house. Luna and Hermione looked toward each other before they carried on what they were doing before they had been interrupted.

**************

"So…we're going to Hogwarts," Draco spoke up. They stood in front of the great castle.

"Yes, they have some of the stuff we will need for the war," Harry reminded. Draco rolled his eyes.

"I just hope that we're not gonna get caught otherwise it's on your head. You can explain to my girlfriend before she threatens me with no sex." Harry chuckled.

"Luna really has you whipped," Harry teased and got a dark glare from Draco as a result. They headed up the pathway of Hogwarts before slipping inside the castle.

The castle was silent, indicating that all the students were in their towers and all the teachers were safely in their rooms. Harry pulled out the map and they checked to see where everyone was. Filch was over the other side of the castle and Dumbledore was pacing his office, giving them a clear view.

"Are we just lucky," Draco muttered as Harry put his map back into his pocket and they hurried through the hallway. Thanks to vampire stealth, they didn't make any noises, enabling them to slip past Peeves when they saw him coming down the hallway, obviously looking for a student to get into trouble or to create new trouble himself.

"Bloody ghost," muttered Harry. Draco nodded in agreement as they hurried up the stairs till they reached the hallway that would lead them to the room they were looking for. After pacing it in front of it three times, a yellow door showed up, startling them.

"What the…" Draco started but Harry smirked.

"You know what they say," Harry spoke up and got a curious look from Draco. "Follow the yellow brick road." He got a glare as a result.

**********

"So, what is this film about?" Luna asked as both girls got settled on the couch with the pillows and covers all settled. The popcorn and the bowls of sweets and crisps were all settled on the low coffee table.

"It's a classic. It's called Wizard of Oz," Hermione told her.

"Wizard of Oz?" asked Luna and Hermione nodded.

"It's about a girl who get sucked up in tornado and ends up in a different world where a wicked witch is taking over Oz and she meet three new friends along the way to find the wizard to help them bring down the wicked witch," Hermione explained before she frowned. "I wonder if something similar like that had happened before." Luna shrugged.

"Sounds familiar but the fairy likes to tell tales so it's hard to keep everything in track," Luna explained. Hermione stared at her, curious before she shook her head and switched the film on, both girls settling down.

************

"What are we supposed to be looking for?" Draco asked as he looked through the large mounds of rubbish. The door to the Room of Requirement had finally shown up only to reveal rubbish all over the ground.

"Anything that could help us," Harry reminded. Draco growled.

"You don't have a clue what you are looking for, do you?" he asked. Harry looked at him before shrugging.

"I'll know when I see it," Harry told him.

"I just might as well let you go through everything yourself 'cause I have no bloody clue to what I'm supposed to be looking for," Draco muttered. A chair conjured itself behind him as he sat down on it.

"You are just a lazy bugger," Harry retorted, somewhere deep within the mess as things were thrown over his shoulder, rejecting them.

"Hey!" objected Draco. "I just don't fancy wasting my time looking through mess and asking you if this is what you're looking for when I could be at home in bed with my hot girlfriend!"

"And you think I want to be doing this?" Harry's head popped up from a large pile, amusement clear on his face. "I have a hot girlfriend too and she gives great head."

"Shut up!" Draco snarled. "I hear enough of what you and Granger do in bed together! I do not need you giving me the graphic details!" Harry just laughed as he ducked back down. "Bloody bastard!" muttered Draco.

"Hey!" Harry rounded the mound, holding a tiara in his hand and Draco smirked.

"Is that your way of telling me that I was right the whole time? That you are a fairy in the making?" Draco teased.

"Shut it Malfoy," growled Harry. "I think this is what I've been looking for." Draco arched an eyebrow.

"Really?" he asked and Harry nodded.

"If I'm right, then this is Helga Hufflepuff's tiara," Harry informed him before he eyed the gold metal closely. "But I'm gonna need Hermione to confirm it. She's seen a picture of it in one of her books so she'll know."

"Are you serious?" Draco got off the chair and moved closer to check out the tiara. "Why on earth would she leave it here?"

"In the book, it's said it was hidden in plain site but it was removed from the place and 'hidden in a room where a door would only reveal itself when asked for'," Harry recited the part of the book that Hermione had told him.

"That what made you think it was here?" Draco asked, understanding dawning on him.

"Hermione actually," confessed Harry, "She knew it was somewhere in Hogwarts. It wasn't till I mentioned about needing a room of requirement where we lived that it hit her and she told me."

"Are we finished here?" Draco asked and Harry nodded. Both of them made to walk over to the door when it was flung opened to reveal Dumbledore standing there, a twinkle in his blue eyes.

"Hello boys," Dumbledore greeted with a grandfatherly smile. Draco and Harry looked at each other.

"Oh shit!"

TBC

A week again! I'm on a roll. See you next week, I hope!