Unofficial Portkey Archive

Love Bites by spacegal
EPUB MOBI HTML Text

Love Bites

spacegal

Chapter 3: He's Your Pet

Draco Malfoy was humming to himself as he walked through the hallways of Hogwarts, making his way to his common room when he heard rapid footsteps coming up from behind him.

Turning around, he saw Hermione hurrying toward him, looking like her cat had been set on fire and she was looking for the person responsible. He was fully expecting her to walk on by only for surprise to flicker over his expression when the muggleborn witch stopped in front of him, placing her hands on her hips as she glared at him.

"What do you want, Granger?" Draco asked in a bored tone.

"Where's Harry?" Hermione asked and Draco arched an eyebrow.

"Why are you asking me?" asked Draco, "he's your pet."

"I know you are a vampire, Malfoy, tell me where Harry is," Hermione ordered. Draco eyed her for a few minutes before frowning.

"He marked you," Hermione blushed but continued to glare at him. Draco sniffed the air around her, his grey eyes flashing dark blue, startling Hermione, before he grabbed her elbow and dragged her into an empty classroom.

"What are you doing?!" demanded Hermione as she yanked her arm out of Draco's hand, turning around to glare at him even harder.

"You have numerous memory charms on you," explained Draco as he closed the door, locking it to prevent anyone from coming in. "You have been oblivated and had your memory modified many times." Hermione stepped back in horror and fear, shaking her head in denial before she met his cool gaze with a steady one of hers.

"Can you remove them?" Draco nodded. "Do it." Draco lifted his hand, palm facing Hermione before a bright white light hit her, sending her falling backward.

It felt like a locked door had opened, all her memories she thought were real slowly replaced themselves with her real memories.

It all started from their fourth year when Harry had been out-casted by his peers and the Wizarding Worlds thanks to everyone believing that he had entered his name in the Goblet of Fire.

"It's going to be okay, Harry," Hermione soothed. She was sitting next to him under the big tree near the lake.

"Really?" whispered Harry as he just stared out at the lake and Hermione nodded, reaching over to place her hand over Harry's. Harry turned to face hers and his green eyes met her brown ones.

"They will come round, they always do," Hermione whispered and Harry chuckled bitterly.

"I don't care about the Wizarding World," Harry told her, startling her, "They care for nothing but themselves and their rules - they allowed Tom Riddle to rise up as Voldemort," Harry shook his head, "It's Ron - he's supposed to be my best friend yet he can't even believe that I never put my name in the goblet." Hermione's hand slid up Harry's shoulder as she shifted so she was facing him more fully.

"He'll come round," whispered Hermione, unsure and Harry shot her a crooked grin.

"Really?" asked Harry before he shook his head, "Even if he does, how am I supposed to trust him? He turned his back on me when I needed him - you see why I never told him about me being a vampire, he'll probably just take it as something that he doesn't have." Harry hung his head and Hermione sighed sadly as she stared at her best friend, unsure how to comfort him when he needed it and cursed Ron in her head for doing this to their best friend.

Hermione opened her mouth to say something when Harry lifted his head and both of them locked eyes, her words dying on her lips. Her tongue peeked out and licked her bottom lip as she watched Harry's eyes darken at the movement.

Harry leaned in and pressed his lips against hers. Hermione gasped at first but kissed him back, her other hand sliding up his arm until they linked around his neck. Harry slid his arms around her waist and pulled her onto his lap so she was straddling him. Her robes were parted and pushed as side so Harry's hands could rove over her curves.

"Oh…this is crazy," Hermione moaned, her head tipping backward as Harry's hot lips met her neck, doing crazy things to her. She could feel his face changing as his lips met her pulse and the fangs tracing a line over the marks that she had gotten from him back in their third year.

"You make me want to do crazy things," growled Harry as he thrusted his hips into hers and she gasped in pleasure as she rocked her hips downward. "Every time I see you, I just want to take you against the wall."

"Oh," Hermione brought her head up and kissed him once more, fuelled on by the image Harry had conjured up in her, they rocked their hips together, seeking pleasure as Harry pressed their upper bodies together.

One of Harry's hands slid up from her hip to cup her breast and he rubbed his thumb over the hard pebble under her shirt, drawing delightful shivers from the girl in his arms as she pressed down harder. His other hand slid down her skirt covered thigh until it met the soft skin and slid back up under the skirt till he reached the elastic band of her knickers and followed it around to the front and over her knickers until he could feel the dampness.

"Harry…" moaned Hermione as Harry pressed his thumb against the hard nub hidden beneath her panties and that sent her over, muffling her screams into his mouth as he grunted, his climax hitting him fast and hard.

Hermione slumped against him, breaking their kiss and her head was resting on his shoulder as she shuddered, trying to come down form her high while Harry pulled his hands away from her breasts and under her skirt, returning them to her waist.

"Oh my god," Hermione stiffened before she sat up straight and looked around her, self-consciously while Harry just watched her with a satisfied yet amused smile, "Are we crazy? We just did that out in the open, Harry!" she turned to face him and glared at his smile, "You are such a bad influence on me!"

"Better to be the devil than an angel," teased Harry as he reached up and kissed her, softly, "Beside, it was about time - when a vampire marked his mate, they usually take them as well." Hermione gaped at him before she blushed as understanding dawned on her.

"Oh," she shifted off his lap to sit next to him, "You've never really explained the whole marking thing to me." Harry nodded.

"I know - we were already on shaky grounds that when we patched our friendship up, I didn't want to risk upsetting you any more," Harry told her and Hermione sighed as she reached out and took his hand.

"I want to know Harry, its part of me as well," she looked into his green eyes with her pleading brown ones and he nodded.

"When a vampire takes a mate, it means for life - there is only one mate per lifetime. A mate is someone who isn't a vampire but has accepted the life they would receive. It means your lifetime is expanded, you will age more slowly and are more immune to diseases - if you have a family history, I can't save you unless I turn you - which I refuse to do," Harry explained.

"Can you have children?" Hermione asked and Harry nodded.

"Yes - by being a half vampire, my human side still works, I can produce children," Harry assured her and Hermione nodded, Harry touched her cheek, "I don't expect you to become my mate, Hermione, a mate can be with a human - this is a precaution in case the vampire dies or something happened." Hermione cupped her hand over Harry's cheek.

"I've been your best friend for nearly four years, I have stuck by your side through thick and thin, you are insane," Hermione, softly, scolded Harry. "I'm not going to leave you, I'm yours - I've been yours since you marked me and I don't regret it."

Hermione leaned in and kissed him, assuring him that it was her choice and she had made it. Harry kissed her back, cupping the other cheek as both of them celebrated their love.

They had kept their relationship a secret up until the night before the first task where a bright light had hit them out of nowhere.

The next thing happened, they were at the train station, Hermione had told Harry that they would see each other really soon before she leaned in and kissed his cheek. Both of them froze at that point as desire rose up and they looked at each other with an unreadable expression before they separated…they had something they needed to talk about.

They had shared letters all summer, Dumbledore had allowed them this, understanding that Harry and Hermione understood the dangers and would be smart enough not to reveal anything in their letters…it worked, until Harry arrived at Grimmauld place for the summer.

"We need to talk," Harry whispered to Hermione as she gave him one of her bone crushing hug. Hermione nodded against his neck before they pulled away. She looked around and saw that Ron had been called away before she took Harry's hand and they hurried up the stairs to a room Hermione had cleaned as much as she could, she knew there was a bed in it.

Once they reached the room, Harry closed the door with his foot, spinning Hermione around into his embrace and he kissed her. There was a soft popping sound as the door was locked with a locking charm but neither of them noticed it as Harry walked Hermione backward toward the bed.

They had eagerly divested each other of their clothing, leaving their underwear on. They were being driven by a need, a need they didn't understand but welcomed all the same. Harry's hands were roaming all over Hermione's body, eagerly tasting her skin.

Hermione's hands weren't idle; they were roaming all over Harry's back as he shifted himself so he was lying on top of her.

Hermione moaned as she wrapped her legs around his waist, pulling him in closer to her as he rubbed against her harder. He removed her bra so he could feel her bare breasts against his chest before cupping a breast and leaning down to lave his tongue around the nipple and sucked the harden nub into his mouth.

Hermione just bucked her hips into his as she slid her hands down his boxers, curling them over his ass as she pulled him down harder into her as Harry moved to shower the other breast with attention.

"I need more, Harry," pleaded Hermione as she rubbed herself harder against him, almost like a cat with a scratching post. Harry shifted himself off to the side as he helped to divest Hermione of her last barrier, her panties. Hermione helped Harry to be rid of his boxers before she admired him but Harry had kissed her again, drawing her attention away from his cock.

Harry plunged two fingers into her, drawing a muffled moan of pleasure as her walls tightened around him. He circled her clit with his thumb, drawing and thrusting his fingers into her, mimicking what he really wanted to do to her.

Hermione's hand wrapped itself around Harry's cock, stroking him and rubbing her thumb around the head as she tried to remember what she had read in the books she had collected since having the erotic dreams of Harry.

Harry angled his fingers and Hermione broke the kiss as her head fell back, gasping as she could feel him brushing past the sensitive spot inside of her before he flicked his thumb over her clit, drawing her climax out.

Once she was finished, Harry pulled his fingers out of her and licked her juices off his fingers with Hermione watching him before he removed her, still, stroking hand from him and shifted so he was on top of her, his cock lined at her entrance. He looked at her and she nodded, pulling him down for another hard kiss.

Harry was about to enter her when the door slammed open and a bright light hit them.

The next memories had Harry and Hermione making out everywhere they could, they made out in the Room of Requirements; they made out when Hermione helped to get through to Harry when he locked himself in his room, when Harry had kissed Cho only to get the disastrous kiss and Hermione more than made up for it.

The last memory was of Ron screaming at her and Harry, his face red with anger before he raised his wand and shouted 'Oblivate!' sending a bright light to both of them, removing the memory and changing them to suit his needs.

Hermione awoke with a gasp before a pained groan escaped from her as she lifted a hand to place on her throbbing head. She could feel that she was now on a bed compared to the hard stone she had fallen upon and a quick look around told her that she was now in a room.

"Here," a hand appeared in front of her with a cup of potion. Hermione followed the hand till she met Luna's soft gaze standing next to the bed. Sitting up showed that Draco was reclining on the chair at the end of the bed, near the wall.

"What happened?" Hermione took the potion, instinctively knowing it was the wizarding world version of a painkiller and took it in two quick gulps before grimacing as she placed the cup to the side.

"You passed out," Draco took over as Luna made her way over to him, sliding onto his lap, curling an arm over his shoulder while he slid an arm over her waist, holding her to his body. "I guess they changed a lot of memories as you were out of it for a long time." Hermione looked away as tears stung the back of her eyes over the betrayal. She had trusted Ron and Mrs. Weasley, to find that they had done this…it hurt her more than she wished to say.

"How did you know?" Hermione asked; her head still turned away.

"Because you asked me where Harry is," Draco said. Hermione turned to face him with a confused look. "A marked victim will always know where her mate is - all they have to do is close their eyes, concentrate on her mate and she would know the exact location of where he is - you asking me where your mate was means you had been modified."

"How could I not do it before?" Hermione asked before she frowned, her memories bringing up times when she just knew where Harry was without asking anyone. Draco gave her a smirk.

"If you can't remember, you can't do anything," Draco reminded and she sighed before she bowed her tears as tears filled her eyes once more, she had been betrayed the people she trusted.

Harry had been betrayed by someone he considered as a brother and an adoptive mother; she didn't know how she was going to explain this to Harry. He had lived with so much but to hear that someone he trusted had oblivated his memories just because they didn't want the two of them together broke her heart.

"Oh Hermione," whispered Luna as she moved off Draco and sat on the bed, pulling the older woman into one arm hug.

"What happened?" Draco leaned forward, resting his elbows on his knees. He knew that she had been memory charmed many times but wondered who had done it and why.

"Harry and I gave into our desire to be together," Hermione whispered, "It started in our fourth year when everyone turned their backs on Harry. We were left alone and it got harder to fight our desire that we gave in but Ron caught up and oblivated us." Draco sat back in his chair in shock while Luna's blue gaze hardened. "We didn't do anything else because Ron was always around us but the kiss I gave him on the cheek after our fourth year started up our desire once more. We exchanged letters and when Harry came up for the summer, we found a place and made out but Mrs. Weasley caught up and oblivated us as well." Draco and Luna exchanged hard looks - they had always been wary about Ron but to hear that Mrs. Weasley had been involved as well sent shocks through them.

Hermione let out a bitter laugh. "It didn't stop us," admitted Hermione and they looked at her once more, "We kept making out, there was this need that was driving us together and Ron kept catching us to change our memories - we lost almost two years thank to that bastard!" Hermione screamed as she grabbed the glass and threw it across the room, hearing it shattered when it hit the wall.

Hermione stood up and paced the room, she noticed that they were now in Gryffindor's girls' dormitory but pushed it out of her mind as she tried to deal with the betrayal that she and Harry had suffered at the hands of someone they had trusted with their lives.

Luna moved back over to Draco and sat down on his lap once more as they watched Hermione pace, obviously unhappy with the situation.

"I mean, its just pathetic - Ron only did it because he wanted us to be together and Molly did it so she would have her happy Weasley family - whatever happened to what Harry and I wanted or is that not allowed?" ranted Hermione. The pain was getting worse but she just assumed that it was the after effects of the memory charms.

Shaking it off, she stopped and turned to face Draco and Luna, who were eyeing her closely as they could, they could see that her face was turning white and she was swallowing painfully while her hands clenched into fists that her knuckles were turning white.

Hermione opened her mouth only for the pain to intensify, shooting through her stomach, stealing her breath as she groaned, clutching her stomach as she bent over; before she fell to her knees, sweat budding along her hairline as she tried to breathe through the pain. Luna got off Draco and hurried over to Hermione, kneeling down beside here while Draco sat up sat up straight.

"What? What's wrong?" Draco demanded, worry clear in his tone.

"It's Harry…he's in pain," sobbed Hermione, "I can feel him, he's trying to fight the pain but it's making it worse!"

"Sh," Luna soothed as she rocked the sobbing girl before she looked at Draco and he nodded. They needed to find Harry and fast, if what Hermione was saying, then Harry was going to a Bloodlust Event and would need his mate if he was going to be satisfied.

"So…do you know where Potter is or do you still want me to be your little bloodhound?" Draco asked. Hermione gave him a watery amused smile at his attempt of a joke.

"I know where he is," she told them and Draco's smirk grew into a smile, Hermione was startled to see that his canines had grown into fangs.

"Good - now let's go and get your mate so we can get this train back on track - obviously the two of you need a good shag to get all this out of your system," Draco stood up and patted Luna on the ass. "Be a good girl and help her pack - I'll meet you at our secret spot."

"Whatever you say…master," purred Luna as she gave lustful eyes over her shoulder. Draco just winked before he left the room and Luna turned back to Hermione, who was watching them with amusement. "Vampires are highly sexual people - they will take you in the Great Hall with everyone watching as long as they get their need sated."

"Oh," Hermione just uttered as she watched Luna head over to Hermione's drawers, humming. There was obviously a lot she needed to learn about vampires. Luna pulled out a bunch of clothes from the drawers and headed over to the trunk that Hermione had opened and placed her books into the trunk.

The order had brought their stuff over during the transportation; Dumbledore didn't feel it was safe for them to stay where they were. He wanted them to be in Hogwarts where it was safer for them when something hit Hermione.

"Wait a minute," started Hermione and Luna looked at her. "What is Draco doing here during the summer?"

"He is here for his protection, Lucius is not exactly father material so Dumbledore allowed him to stay here over the summer - Snape is looking after him," Luna explained as she finished packing the suitcase. "Draco can it explain it more to you if you want more answers."

Hermione stared at the young female before she sat down on the bed, still looking at Luna.

"How did you know that he was a vampire?" Hermione asked, "I mean, I only found out about Harry through him biting me." Luna sat down next to Hermione as her blue eyes took on a dreamy look.

"I can always tell when there is something different about a person," Luna started, "it's due to their aura, Draco and Harry have similar auras due to being a vampire but there are differences in it as they are separate people. Both of them act the same, they avoid people as much as they can - this helps them with the blood lust, they are strong in their own right that people actually look up to them whenever they need help." Hermione nodded as she remembered. "And they're both hot," Hermione let out a shocked laugh as she looked at Luna wide eyes, Luna just gave her a smile, shrugging.

"You are shameless," Hermione told her and Luna laughed as she stood up.

"You will find that being with a vampire gives you more confidence," Luna explained. "They are very sexual people; they will teach you how to love yourself." Hermione started to blush as she remembered how far she and Harry had gotten, they had almost slept together when Molly burst in and she could remember the frustration that accompanied it, Harry was very good with his hands and mouth and it just made her desperate for more.

They had almost slept together when Molly interrupted them and rudely changed their memories - she wanted to scream, she wanted to throw something, she wanted to find Harry and make him take her like he was going to.

Luna finished packing Hermione things and turned to look at her only to see that she was sitting on the bed, staring out of the window with teary eyes and felt her heart break for the brunette, she couldn't imagine what it was like to be with the one you love and have your memories constantly changed because two people couldn't accept it.

Luna sat down next to Hermione and placed an arm around Hermione's shoulders, drawing her into a side-way hug, comforting her.

"I can't imagine what Harry will be like," Hermione whispered, "He was so hurt when Ron turned his back on him back in forth year, to find that Ron played a part in changing our memories will hurt him even more."

"He has you," Luna whispered, "He already knows Ron isn't as trustworthy as he used to be - yes, he will be hurt and yes, he will feel betrayed but he knows it was all worth it because it helped you to realise that you love each other and you had chosen to be with each other."

"He's in so much pain," Hermione whispered, tearfully, "I can feel it; it feels like it's tearing him apart." Luna just hushed her as she rubbed her hand up and down Hermione's arm.

"He will be okay once we find him," assured Luna before she straightened Hermione up, "But we need to go now." Hermione nodded as she wiped her tears away and took deep breath to calm herself before casting a shrinking spell on her trunk and placed it in her pocket.

The two girls left Gryffindor's common room and Luna led the way to meet up with Draco near the girls' toilet. Draco gave them a short nod when he saw them.

"You ready?" Draco asked and Hermione nodded before frowning.

"How do we exactly find Harry?" Hermione asked and Draco grinned as he pulled Harry's dog-tags from around Hermione's neck and held it in front of her.

"These are in tune to our blood - all you have to do is think about Harry and it will transport you to him," Draco explained.

"Oh," uttered Hermione, shocked as she took the dog-tags into her hands, rubbing her thumb over Harry's name before she pinned Draco with a glare. "You and Harry are going to answer all of my questions," she warned and Draco gave her a mock salute.

"Whatever you say Ma'am," drawled Draco, getting giggles from Luna and a glare from Hermione as all three took a hold of the dog-tags. Hermione closed her eyes and concentrated on Harry before she sighed.

"Harry…" all three of them disappeared with a white flash, unnoticed by the castle and its occupants.

TBC

Ron's a bad guy - will wonders ever cease?

Is it wrong of me to love Draco?