Unofficial Portkey Archive

Ron & Luna: A Musicology by RowlingIdol
EPUB MOBI HTML Text

Ron & Luna: A Musicology

RowlingIdol

Ron & Luna: A Musicology

By Lauren G.

Note: I should have put this at the start of the first chapter. But the song the chapter is based on, will be put at the bottom of the chapter with the title of the song and the artist. Thanx!

Chapter 2: Stupid Cupid

Luna's P.O.V.: Luna walked back to Ginny's room. Ginny was flipping through another magazine of hers.

"You still up for trying on clothes?" Luna asked. Ginny looked up surprised.

"Yeah!" Ginny hopped up. She dragged out her entire wardrobe and dumped it onto her bed. "What made you change your mind?"

"Well, it DID kinda sound like fun." Luna admitted. She picked up a light blue shirt with a tie at the collar.

"This is pretty." Luna said. She imagined herself in the shirt with a pair of cute boots and her favorite pair of jeans... with Ron.

"You can have it if you want. It clashes with my hair." Ginny said casually, holding up a pale green shirt up to herself, looking in her mirror.

"Thanks!" Luna shifted through the pile of clothes. She thought for a moment, and then spoke up.

"Ginny, could you give me a makeover?" She asked. Ginny squealed.

"Oooooooh! You really want one? Did you hear about the one I gave to Natalie McDonald? She's such a cutie now. What do you want me to do?" Ginny finished. Luna smiled.

"Everything!"

Ron's P.O.V.: Ron went to his room after the odd meeting with Luna. Pig squawked and flew against the bars of his cage when he saw Ron.

"Shut up Pig." Ron said, flopping onto his bed. He rolled onto his stomach and reached under his bed. He felt around for a while before finding a leather bound book. He pulled it out and flipped it open. Reaching over onto his nightstand, he found a quill and an ink bottle. He dipped the quill in the ink and began to write in his journal.

`Today Luna came to stay at our house while her dad is away in Sweden
looking for non-existent magical creatures. She stares at me lot.
Well, she stares a lot at just about anything. She even asked me why I
hated her. Sure she's weird and all, but hate? Not even! I realized
today she's kind of like another Hermione. You know, a friend who's a
girl. And an oddly pretty one at that-'

Ron stopped writing. He held up his quill, considering to scratch out what he had just wrote. He couldn't believe he had wrote that to begin with, but was it really true? Did he like Luna? Pig squawked, bringing Ron back to his senses. Ron picked up his journal and read his latest entry over and over. He leaned back, the journal resting on his chest.

"Stupid cupid!" he said to the ceiling. "Stop picking on me! Why do I like her?"

Luna's P.O.V.: "Can I open my eyes now?" Luna asked Ginny. There was a series of tugs on Luna's hair.

"All right. Now." Ginny said. Luna opened her eyes. A different girl stared back at her in the mirror. Her unruly waist long hair had been trimmed to below her shoulders. She was wearing her new blue shirt with her denim skirt. There was a hint of makeup on her face.

"Wow Ginny! This is amazing! I wonder if-" Luna stopped short.

"Wonder what?" Ginny asked.

"Nothing." Luna said, blushing. Ginny grinned.

"You like someone don't you?" She said. Luna shook her head fiercely.

"No." She said. Ginny grinned wider.

"You like Harry don't you? You're excited for him to come over aren't you?" Ginny suddenly sighed. "Well, I hate to disappoint you, but he and Hermione kinda have this thing going."

"No! It's not him! No! I know all about him and Hermione." Luna said. She turned towards Ginny.

"Promise you won't laugh." She said. "I've kinda thought of us as friends since last year... And friends tell each other secrets right?" Ginny smiled.

"Yeah. Okay, if you tell me, I'll tell you who likes me, and that I kinda like back." Ginny decided.

"Okay." Luna took a breath. "I kinda like your brother."

"Well which one?" Ginny said.

"Um... well... Ron." Luna said. Ginny started laughing.

"Hey! You said you wouldn't laugh!" Luna cried out.

"I never said that!" Ginny giggled. "But you seriously like him?"

"I think I do. Its really weird." Luna leaned back on Ginny's clothes strewn bed.

"Well... At least you're staying here. This way you can learn his bad habits and see if you really DO like him." Ginny said. Luna sat up.

"Now, you tell me!" She said. Ginny beckoned her closer. She whispered in her ear. Luna's mouth fell open.

"Now don't tell!" Ginny said. "Let's go get a snack." They stood up and went to leave her room, giggling. When they got into the kitchen, there was a clattering of Quidditch equipment.

"Luna?" Ron said. Luna just stared at him blankly. Ginny rolled her eyes.

Stupid Cupid By Mandy Moore

Stupid Cupid you're a real mean guy,

I'd like to clip your wings off so you can't fly.

I am in love and it's crying shame

& I know that you're the one to blame!

Hey hey, set me free

Stupid Cupid, stop picking on me.

I can't do my homework and I can't think straight

I meet him every morning, 'bout a half past eight.

You got me actin' like a lovesick fool.

You even got me carryin' his books to school

hey hey, set me free

Stupid Cupid, stop picking on me.

You mixed me up for good right from the very start.

Hey, go play Robin Hood, with somebody else's heart.

You've got me jumpin' like a crazy clown,

and I don't feature what you're putting down.

Since I kissed his loving lips of wine,

the thing that bothers me is that I like it fine

hey hey, set me free.

Stupid Cupid, stop picking on me.

You've got me jumpin' like a crazy clown,

and I don't feature what you're putting down.

Hey since I kissed his loving lips of wine,

The thing that bothers me is that I like it fine.

Hey, hey. Set me free

Stupid cupid stop picking on me.

Hey hey, Set me free

Stupid cupid, stop picking on me.

Author's Note: Its gettin' better peoples! Thanks for the good reviews so far!


-->