Unofficial Portkey Archive

The Prophecy by moogle
EPUB MOBI HTML Text

The Prophecy

moogle

Disclaimer: I do not own any Harry Potter or Final Fantasy characters etc.

Warning: No spoilers. (AU)

Chapter 11: Torn

"Ron would you just shutup!" Yuffie whispered fiercely.

Ron glared at her but was silent all the same.

They were hiding under a mouldy log, in a small sunken piece of earth and Yuffie was lying on top of Ron because there was not much space. Marcus had gone off to find some news in the village and while Ron and Yuffie were waiting some men had come to look for them.

They could see the man's feet standing inches from their faces his sword point hanging at his side. Ron and Yuffie looked at each other fearfully. If the man lowered his head they would be vulnerable for attack.

"I don't think there is anyone here, Sir." They heard a soldier say.

Yes leave, Ron thought, please leave. And then he felt it. Something was crawling on his neck, something hairy with lots of legs. He watched in horror as a large, hairy black spider crawled onto his chest. He tried to flick it away without succumbing to the mad urge to leap out of the ditch. Ron was weighing his chances and right now he'd take soldiers over lethal spiders.

"Ron what are you doing, stop shuffling" She whispered angrily.

Ron finally cracked and leapt out of the hole.

"YOU IDIOT!" Yuffie yelled leaping out with her spear.

"MEN! WE FOUND THEM" A soldier screamed.

Yuffie lunged at a soldier with her spear, killing him instantly, "Ron we have to go, we can't fight them all!"

"I'm kind of stuck right now" Ron spat kicking a soldier and stabbing another with his sword.

Yuffie ran over to help Ron who was now fighting off three men at once.

"Ron we have to get out of here! Come on" she urged dragging him by the arm.

They tried to run but were intercepted by more soldiers.

"Marcus!" Yuffie yelled seeing Marcus' figure coming through the forest.

"Need some help?" Marcus said pulling out his two swords.

Heartened they continued to fight.

The fighting continued but it was to no avail. Yuffie had been stabbed in the leg and was covered in blood. Ron had several cuts and had a nasty gash on his face, but otherwise seemed fine. Marcus looked at them, he alone was unhurt, he knew Yuffie was going to fall soon "Get her out of her! " he shouted to Ron.

"We can't leave you!" Yuffie shouted.

"Just go. We have to get Hermione back. I'll hold them off. Marcus said pushing them away from the battle.

"C'mon" Ron grabbed Yuffie and pulled her away from the battle, killing any soldier who got in their way.

OOOOOOOOOOOOO

Yuffie and Ron were running as fast as they could. Yuffie was steadily leaning more on Ron as she ran.

"Ron" Yuffie said weakly

Ron felt Yuffie fall into him. "Yuffie what's wrong?"

She had fainted. Ron laying her down on the ground looked at her. Surely her leg couldn't cause that. A feeling of horrible misgiving came over him as he saw her shirt stained with blood.

"No... Yuffie, wake up." Ron whispered staring into her blood stained face.

Slowly he pulled back her shirt to look at her stomach. There was a long cut slicing deep into her skin down her stomach. Blood was spilling out everywhere. Ron ripping of a piece of his shirt bound it tightly around the gaping wound.

"You'll be ok Yuffie." Ron said quietly, tears stinging his eyes. "I'll get you help"

He picked her up gently and began to walk. He didn't care if he was an easy target. All he could think was to get Yuffie safe. She had already lost so much blood...what if she died? He couldn't bear it. He had to help her, even if it cost him his life.

OOOOOOOOOO

"Locke, are we going the right way?" Damien asked

"Yeah I made sure I got the right map this time".

"Good." Harry said remembering what happened last time.

Quina was walking ahead sniffing flowers. "Hmm these smell nice. Maybe I eat it"

"You can't eat it!" Damien said angrily. "Our world has little nice things about it without you eating them all."

Quina looked at him blankly and stuffed the flower in its mouth.

"Blahhh, these no taste good" S/he said grumpily and wandered off.

"Good and stay away!" Damien shouted. Locke clapped a hand over his mouth.

"Shhh" He said staring down at Damien.

Harry looked around wondering what made Locke go quiet all of a sudden and the he heard it.

"Ahh, master will be so pleased. We finally have all the parts to create the ultimate weapon all we need now is a little magic. Thanks to Lord Voldemort coming we will be able to create our robots, Gwahhahha cough, choke cough "

"Who is that?" harry whispered.

"Sounds like Kefka's men. It seems like Voldemort and Kefka have joined forces. This is terrible news for us."

"Who is Kefka?" Harry asked quietly

"He used to work for the Emperor, but the Emperor was killed and King Edgar took control. I've heard rumours about Kefka being a failed experiment. He's gone crazy and wants to destroy the world. He's powerful as well. His scientist Professor Hojo creates monsters and Robots for him." Locke whispered.

"Right boys lets get this back to the castle".

"Castle" Harry and Locke said together.

"Think we should follow them" Locke said looking at Harry.

"Yes. They're going to Voldemort to get magic. They'll lead us straight to him."

"But how will we get there without being seen?" Damien asked.

"We'll just have to be careful". Locke answered

"Quina doesn't know the meaning of careful," Damien said quietly.

"Lets just hope s/he gives up and goes home." Locke replied smiling.

OOOOOOOOOOO

"No tasty yum yums anywhere. These people worry too much. Everyone knows world only has two things to worry about. Things you can eat and things you no can eat."
Quina sighed; "I want frogs."

"Hmm soldiers... maybe they have yum yums..."

OOOOOOOOOOO

"Please can you help my friend?" Ron said breathing heavily.

"Oh my word, what has happened here?"

"We were attacked. She's been stabbed and I.." he broke off.

The rain was falling down heavily and thunder was rumbling in the distance.

"I understand. Come sit by the fire young man. You must have walked miles; you look terrible. We'll see what we can do for your friend". He added at the look on Ron's face.

Ron sat down by the fire. An old woman came over and began cleaning his wounds.

"You have knocked yourself up quite bad."

Ron pushed her hand away "Please just help Yuffie" Ron closed his eyes out of exhaustion.

"Morris where is the girl?" The woman asked.

"She's in the spare room...I don't think she's going to make it. Her wound is too deep and she's lost a lot of blood." Morris replied.

"Lets have a look at her, shall we."

The old women entered the room to see Yuffie lying in the bed. Her face was pale and her eyes were tightly shut. Her breathing was coming in short deep breaths and the cloth, Ron had put around her stomach was stained red.
She sat down by her and cleaned her wounds. Her leg was bandaged and a new bandage was placed around the wound on her stomach.

Morris entered and looked at his wife. "How is she doing?"

"I've done all I can. All we can do now is wait." The woman replied solemnly.

OOOOOOOO

Ron entered the room later on in the evening. He found Yuffie in the bed. Her face was ghostly white and she was very still. He sat down in the chair next to her and held her hand; it was ice cold.

"You're so cold." he said out loud and pulled the blankets up more.

Yuffie didn't move.

"Yuffie... You were always so full of life and now you are so lifeless. I-I can't bare it. Please say something. Anything! I can't take this!"

He looked down at Yuffie and gently touched her face. "What is this I'm feeling?" he said looking at her. "Is it… love?"

"Are you ok sonny?" Morris said gently coming inside the room.

He walked over to the bed and stopped. "Martha! Martha, come here quick!"

"What is it dear?" Martha said running into the room.

"Oh no!" Martha said stopping short at Yuffie and clutching her chest. "She's-"

"Dead". Morris finished heavily.

A/N: Don't kill me. It wasn't always going to be a happy story you know.


-->