Unofficial Portkey Archive

The Prophecy by moogle
EPUB MOBI HTML Text

The Prophecy

moogle

Disclaimer: I do not own any Harry Potter or Final Fantasy characters etc.

Warning: No spoilers. (AU)

Chapter 13: Forgotten Memories

"Generals." Ron echoed looking at him in disbelief.

"My army needs people to lead it. I feel you two will make brilliant leaders. Come, let us go down to meet them," said Tinkah briskly.

They walked down the hill until they came to a large camp. Ron could see thousands of tents pitched up and loud noises mixed with shouts drifted to their ears.

"Kupo, you have returned," said a moogle running forward.

"Thank you Serino, please take Yuffie and Ron to the Prince," said Tinkah quickly, as he walked away to another tent leaving Ron and Yuffie with the moogle.

"Prince?" Yuffie said questioningly, looking at Ron.

Ron shrugged and followed the moogle.

"MARCUS!" Yuffie shouted, running forward and hugging him.

"Yuffie! Ron! You're ok!" Marcus exclaimed.

"Yep, we're both fine. But what happened to you?"

"Well, you remember how I was fighting those soldiers?" Marcus asked.

Yuffie and Ron nodded.

"Well, they cornered me and just when I thought I was going to die, Tinkah showed up with some men and saved me. They had been made outcasts too, and so I came with them. I told Tinkah about what had happened and how you two had gone off to get Hermione. He went of to find you and I stayed and gathered this army."

"That's brilliant. So what do we do now?" Ron asked.

"Well, Kefka's castle is just beyond those mountains. We're going to storm the castle and kill Hojo. With Hojo gone the robots can't be put into battle since he controls them. If Kefka is there we'll knock him off too."

"Sounds like fun" Yuffie said.

Marcus smiled, "Right, so here's the plan..."

OOOOOOOO

Hermione awoke in a dark room. She could barley lift her head she was so drowsy. She stood out of the bed and looked around the small room she was being kept in. It was very dark, only having one torch lighting it. There were no windows and only one door. Leaning against the walls she made her way dizzily to the door.

"Locked" she said to herself. Sighing she collapsed to the floor. How was she ever going to escape? Then quite suddenly the door opened.

"It is time," a man said staring at her coldly.

"What are you talking about?" Hermione asked frightened.

"I have great use for you, though you do not realise how important you are."

"I'll never help you!" Hermione shouted

"I'm afraid you don't have much choice in the matter", the man said smoothly, lifting his wand.

OOOOOOOOOOO

Harry and Locke walked out of the room to find themselves in a dark corridor.

"Where the heck are we?" Locke exclaimed.

"Come on lets just try find Hermione." Harry said moving forward.

They walked through the maze-like corridors until they came to a set of doors.

"Which one should we go through?" Locke asked.

A door on the left opened and a man came out. "What are you two doing here? Get back to the main hall, you slackers."

Harry and Locke stared at the man blankly.

"Don't tell me you have forgotten? You clunkers, go left, then right, then right, left, right, up those stairs on the right, then left, down the stairs and there is the main hall now get going!"

Harry and Locke made their way to the main hall according to the man's instructions. Finally they came to a set of doors that were being guarded by two soldiers.

"You on guard duty?" The soldiers asked.

"Yes" Harry and Locke answered.

"Alright, you can enter". The guards said pulling open the doors.

Harry and Locke walked in and saw a dark great hall with torches all around the walls giving the room a hellish glow. At the end of a hall were two chairs, one sat a tall blonde woman and next to her was-

"Kefka" Locke growled.

Harry looked at Kefka; he was not what he had expected. Kefka was an average sized man who had his hair pulled back, was wearing so much make up he looked ridiculous and gave the look of a complete fop.

"Oh, Locke how nice of you to come in." Kefka drawled. "Yes I can recognise you even with that armour on, but where are my manners." Kefka smirked. "I'm sure you remember Celes?"

Locke gasped and looked at the blonde woman. "Celes," he uttered in a choked voice, "Is it really you?"

Kefka let out a manic laugh "Oh yes it is her, but she's had a few adjustments. Hee hee hee"

"You lie! You killed her, I saw her die!" Locke shouted.

"Hee hee hee. Oh no, she did not die. Her body was broken but with my technology and with Voldemort's magic we managed to restore her so I could have some fun."

"YOU MANIAC!" Shouted Locke running forward.

Kefka grinned and stared straight into Locke's eyes. "Now Celes I want you to kill him. Kill the man you loved."

Celes stood off the throne and walked forward pulling out a long elegant sword with a ruby in the hilt.

"No, Celes it's me. It's Locke." Locke cried desperately.

"She can't understand you" Kefka taunted.

Locke pulled out his sword and deflected the blow Celes dealt. Her long sword lunged forward and Locke ducked again.

"Please Celes, please don't do this." Locke begged ducking another blow.

Harry watched as Celes dealt blow after blow while Locke continued to parry and duck her sword. Kefka seemed to be beside himself with joy as he watched. It suddenly struck Harry that Kefka was right; Celes would kill him if he did not do something.

"Come, come, you must fight back. This is no fun." Kefka said between giggles.

"I WILL NOT FIGHT HER." Locke shouted

"Then you will die" Kefka said leering down at him.

"Locke, get away from her," Harry shouted.

"No I can make her stop." Locke cried.

"Locke, you can't. She has no mind of their own, she will kill you." Harry shouted trying to run forward, but his body became paralysed and he could not move. What was happening? He wondered to himself.

Harry watched helpless as Locke ducked Celes' sword again. He could see him tiring out, but Celes seemed to have endless energy.

"Celes, you know who I am. You are my wife! Please remember me". Locke begged, tears streaming down his face.

Kefka laughed gleefully, "Finish him Celes!"

Celes raised her sword, plunging it deep into his heart. Locke was too surprised to do anything.

Harry watched as he fell to the ground, gasping for breath. Celes pulled out the sword and stabbed him straight through the neck. His eyes stared blankly at Harry from the ground; blood spilling from his wounds

"LOCKE!" Harry shouted as the feeling came back into his body. He ran to Locke and collapsed by his body. It was too late; Locke was dead.

He looked up at Celes. Her eyes were slowly gaining recognition. She seemed to awaken from the spell and was staring at her blood stained hands in disbelief.

"No!" she said horrified. "Locke!" she sat down by his body pulling him close. "What have I done?" Celes picked up the blood stained sword from the ground. "We will be reunited my love," she whispered, tears falling down her face.

Closing her eyes she thrust the sword into her heart.

"NO!" Harry said, but it was too late.

She fell gracefully to the ground. Turning her head slightly, Celes stretched out her hand and touched Locke's cheek. "I'm sorry, I could not live for you Locke. I love you too much" she whispered in her last breath.

Kefka stood up laughing madly. "Hee hee hee, now they're both dead."

Harry glared at Kefka; he could feel the hate boiling inside him.

Kefka walked over towards Harry. "I would kill you know but he wants to see you first."

"That's right Kefka." Came a cold voice from behind Harry.

Harry spun around and saw a man with raven black hair. His emotionless eyes were red and his pupils were like cats eyes. He had two slits for a nose and a thin mouth that was curled into a sneer.

"So nice of you to join me" Voldemort said coldly his eyes fixed on Harry.

A/N: Please review! Pretty please?


-->