Unofficial Portkey Archive

The Prophecy by moogle
EPUB MOBI HTML Text

The Prophecy

moogle

Disclaimer: I do not own any Harry Potter or Final Fantasy characters etc.

Warning: No spoilers. (AU)

Imprisoned

A large castle loomed into sight. It's black stone walls leered down on the people in the wagons. Harry couldn't help shuddering as he looked at the imposing castle that seemed to call him to his doom.

Everyone in the wagon sat up a little wary. What was King Gerad going to do?

"Get the traitors off to the dungeons" The captain ordered.

Everyone got off the wagons. Harry gently shook Hermione who was asleep on his shoulder. "C'mon" he whispered.

Rubbing the sleep in her eyes with her chained hands she got off the wagon.

A soldier pushed them roughly forward and everyone trudged inside the castle.

Harry saw Prince Marcus being taken off the other way.

"Get a move on boy" someone ordered gruffly.

Harry found himself being led into the dark depths of the castle. A powerful smell of decay reached his nostrils.

"Ugggh what's that horrid smell?" Ron moaned.

The soldier laughed. "Looks like "Old Jim" finally died".

Ron gulped.

They were split into separate dungeons. Hermione was with Harry, Damien was with Locke and Ron was with Yuffie.

Harry looked around; the walls were damp and water was dripping to the floor by his feet. He looked at Hermione who was staring at the floor.

"Are you ok?" Harry asked

She nodded.

"Listen it will be ok. I still have my wand. I can get us out of here."

Hermione looked at him. "What will you do?"

"I'm not sure. I mean I haven't figured out what spell will get us out yet..."

The door opened and feet came down the steps. A huge man was standing in front of their cell leering at them. One of his eyes was covered in skin and his mouth which was horribly lopsided smiled at Hermione.
"You are to come with me" The ugly man ordered Hermione as he opened the cell door and walked in.

Hermione looked at Harry scared.

"Wait! What are you going to do with Hermione?" Harry yelled.

The man hit Harry hard in the face. Harry fell back against the cell floor. Angrily he pulled out his wand and aimed it threateningly at the man. "I'd stay back if I were you."

The ugly man laughed. "What are you going to do with that stick?"

"No" Hermione cried earnestly. "If you hurt him more guards will come. You can't fight off all of them".

Harry put his wand down angrily. He knew she was right but he couldn't just let her go.

"I'll be fine Harry."

"Hermione-"

The ugly man dragged her out of the cell and then turned around to face Harry. "Oh I almost forgot. Are you Harry Potter?"

"Yes"

"Good, you're coming with me too."

The ugly man pulled Harry by the scruff with Hermione.
Several soldiers followed behind.

They walked until they came to great gold doors elaborately designed with gems.

"In here" the ugly man said opening the magnificent doors.

Harry and Hermione were pushed inside. It was a great hall. Soldiers stood at every pillar and light poured into the room creating a golden carpet to the throne where sat…

"Ahh, so you're finally here." Gerad smirked. His fat jowls quivering as he smiled.

Harry glared at him. "What do you want?" Harry spat.

"Only your powers" Gerad said eyeing them hungrily.

Hermione grabbed Harry's hand tightly.

"How are you going to do that?" Harry asked.

"By this," Gerad clicked his fingers and two men wheeled in a table. It had odd symbols on it and there were heavy chains that looked as if they would be used to tie someone down.

Gerad smirked. "I think I'll start with the girl first. I want to let you see her suffer". He leered at Harry.

Harry felt the blood boil inside him.

Hermione screamed as two men came over and grabbed her.

"Hermione!" Harry yelled as he lunged forward but the large ugly man grabbed him from behind.

He watched as she struggled in their grasp but she was not strong enough. They dragged her to the table and pushed her on it chaining her hands and feet. She struggled but it was no good.

Gerad stood up off the throne and walked over to the table. His eyes raked over Hermione hungrily. "Ahh yes" he muttered to himself, gently stroking her face. "You shall make me the most powerful man on this world."

"You won't be able to control it" Hermione said glaring at him.

"I can learn" Gerad said. "You my dear girl are about to make all my dreams come true".

Harry watched helpless and horrified as Gerad started chanting something out of a book. The symbols on the table began to glow a blood red. A ring of black fire circled around the table surrounding Hermione and Gerad. Hermione screamed in pain, Harry could see the tears running down her face as she fought the chains trying to free herself from the torture. Then something was happening. The chains lifted off Hermione. She rose into the air gracefully, her eyes shut.

Harry thought he heard Hermione's voice in his mind whisper "Close your eyes".

He closed them and suddenly a blinding light shot out from the pendant round her neck. Harry felt himself drop to the ground. He quickly ran forward but was blocked from the black fire. Something huge was forming in the light; it was a woman, bathed in light. Her eyes narrowed cruelly as she saw Gerad. She threw something at him and Gerad fell to the ground clutching his face.

The light vanished and so did the ring of fire. Hermione dropped and Harry caught her in his arms. She gave a sigh of exhaustion and closed her eyes.

Gerad lay on the ground, blood spilling from his face. All the other soldiers in the room were rubbing their eyes.

Harry knew what he had to do. Clutching Hermione's limp form in his arms he ran out of the room. Quickly he ran down to the dungeons blasting soldiers out of the way with his wand. Getting to the cells he aimed his wand at the cells yelling "Reducto" and blew the cell doors off. Yuffie, Ron, Locke and Damien all followed.
They ran and ran not knowing where to go.

They heard their names being called and saw the Prince Marcus running towards them. "What Happened?"

"We don't have time. Please help us get out!" Harry yelled.

The prince nodded his head and led them off to the stables. Grabbing five horses he pulled them out. "Here! There isn't enough for one each but-"

"Who cares just get on." Yuffie yelled.

She picked Damien up by the scruff and put him on the horse with her. Ron and Locke and the prince jumped on horses, and Harry pulled the unconscious Hermione on a horse with him.

They rode off out of the castle not looking back.

A/N: Please Review


-->