Unofficial Portkey Archive

Blind confrontations by Kai_Lun_Mau
EPUB MOBI HTML Text

Blind confrontations

Kai_Lun_Mau

Blind Confrontations

Chapter 3: Fighting blind.

Harry seethed inside, it was a few days after the Quidditch accident but still his anger at Malfoy's comment was eating at him. He knew there was more to it than that, he was angry at the loss of his eyes, of the loss of his Friends and family. He was angry at Hermione and Ron for being together, but he decided he would take it out on Malfoy and his cronies, Malfoy's comment out on the Quidditch pitch was seared across his brain and it was time to finally put the ferret in his place. His training with Stick continued as he moved slowly, circling the old man with his arms already in a guard position. Neither of them moved for several minutes till finally with a twitch if a muscle the fight was on. As teenager battled senior citizen, as flesh struck flesh and wood struck wood the pair danced across the rooftops trading blows each seeking a hole in the others defences. As the battle continued Harry's temper began to fray and he struck harder and grew sloppier till he lashed out and Stick parried with his cane. Stick twirled it through his fingers as he pushed Harry slightly off balance and flipped his student over the edge of the building and then catching his wrist and holding him in a vice like grip. "A true warrior only achieves victory in battle when he is calm, anger confusion hatred will cloud your judgement, dull your perceptions and allow little old men with walking sticks to kick your arse." Stick heaved and Harry found himself flat on his back on the roof top Stick standing above him sounding disappointed. "We will continue this tomorrow hopefully by then you'll have calmed down."

Sighing Harry climbed to his feet and bowed to his aged sensei and watched as the old man dropped off the edge of the roof and disappeared. Harry sat himself down on the edge of a parapet and tried to calm his mind when a group of voices tickled his sensitive hearing."

"Did you see that stupid mudblood's face as she feel, funniest thing I've ever saw, pity Potter saved her, again, wish that potion had done more than make him blind."

Harry seethed he knew that voice anywhere, he followed the origins of the voice till he found a secret passage way that lead down into the castle and the voices seemed to echo up the passage giving Harry's radar sense a clear picture of the secret passage. He slipped his wand out of it's sheathe on his wrist and he made his way down the winding stairs, the voices getting louder and louder as he drew near his prey. Finally he was there, he could smell the excessive amount of gel Malfoy used in his hair, and the foul stench of sweat from the lumbering bulks of Crabbe and Goyle. Aiming his wand into the corridor the secret passage opened out on to Harry cast the darkness charm he had found in the library one day when studying for Defence against the Dark Arts. "Obtenibous!" Darkness boiled from his wand as his seething anger feed it strength and soon the Corridor was pitch black, even Malfoy's attempts to cast the light charm failed to penetrate Harry's charm. He bolted round the corner and using Sticks techniques quickly disabled both Crabbe and Golye using a combination of pressure points and Karate taught to him by Stick.

"Who's there, show yourself, do you have any idea who you're dealing with!" Draco snarled as he waved his wand back and forth for some kind of sign of where his attacker was coming from.

Harry just grinned in the darkness. "I see you." Draco didn't even get a chance to react as a fist melted out of the darkness connecting solidly with his stomach driving the wind from his lungs. He fell to his knee's gasping for breath before he folded like a bad hand at poker when a fist connected with his Jaw rendering him unconscious. Harry smirked as he tossed the ferret over his shoulder and began the trek towards the main hall.

****************

Next morning the school was a buzz as student after student made their way towards their breakfasts in the main halls only to be greeted by an astonishing sight and a hilarious one. That of Draco Malfoy naked as the day he was born, his boxers stuffed in his mouth as a gag, hanging from the rafters upside down tied by his ankles to the Slytherin pennant. Harry was already sitting at his breakfast quietly eating away smirking at all the conversations going on around the room and he almost choked when he heard Hermione's voice pipe up above the usual noise level. "Well least we know why he's such a little shit, it's penis envy, even the girls have bigger ones than he's got, and we don't have one at all."

The day proceeded slowly with the usual rants from professor Snape about how Potter and Weasely must have done this and Professor Dumbledore quietly answering every-time how exactly was a blind man supposed to get Malfoy up there and tie him up. For the first time in weeks the trio were once reunited in their merriment over the fate of small Draco Malfoy, but it was not to last.

Harry bowed to Stick as they met for their training session. Though instead of sparring Stick put Harry through an extreme regiment of physical jerks, press ups sit ups and chin ups and by the end of their three hour session Harry's Arms were like lead weights and his shoulders burned. "Maybe tonight you won't feel like stringing some schmuck up by his ankles?" Stick rapped Harry on the head with his cane. "Now go shower cause you stink to hell and back." Rubbing his sore skull Harry refrained from commenting knowing full well Stick had no qualms about keeping Harry out there another two hours. He bowed and he almost ran away from the old man as he dropped down onto his window ledge and into his room. One quick shower later Harry crawled into his bed between his crisp white linen and fell into a heavy fatigue induced sleep.

He dreamed as he slept, mostly his usual nightmares of Sirius falling through the viel, but not this time, this time as Sirius fell the dream shifted and once more he found himself staring out of the eyes of his mortal enemy...Voldemort

TBC....