Unofficial Portkey Archive

Unwanted Love by Harrys Mistress
EPUB MOBI HTML Text

Unwanted Love

Harrys Mistress

Here it is! Up quickly just like I promised! Hope you guys enjoy! Just one or two more chapters after this! Thanks for all the great reviews and support!

~HM

Chapter 22

The two breezed through dinner with easy conversation as they reminisced together about childhood stories growing up. The good, the bad…and of course the ugly. Now that they were finally together they were both surprised that they could laugh about all the petty fights and pranks they pulled on each other.

Dameon practically had tears in his eyes when Ava brought up the time when they got in a huge fight and ended up tackling each other in the mud when they were just kids. "What were we even fighting about?" Dameon asked once he could get his breath back.

"Who knows?" Ava said with a shrug. "All I remember was I was furious with you, tackling you and then rolling around in the mud. That was one of the times our parents just didn't get in the middle of it and let us battled it out."

"Well, I wouldn't mind rolling around in the mud with you again," he said with a grin. "For an entirely different reason."

Ava just laughed. "Yeah, I bet."

After dinner they got up and retired to the small cozy den with their glasses freshly filled to the rim. Dameon sat on the coffee colored leather couch and Ava cozily curled herself up against him loving the way she felt in his arms. Warm, content, safe…and undeniably happy.

"So I must have had some good moments growing up," Dameon said as he propped his legs on the wooden coffee table in front of them. "I know I was a complete pain in your ass most of the time, but I wasn't all bad."

Ava grinned into her glass as she took a sip then leaned forward to set it on the table. "I guess not all bad….maybe once in a blue moon you'd surprise me."

Dameon hugged her close. "Yeah? Give me an example."

"Well…I always knew that even though you and I didn't get a long, you were still a bit protective of me."

Dameon sighed. "Damn, and I was trying my best to hide it."

"I know you tried, but you always gave yourself away," she said and then leaned up so she could look at him. "I knew it was you who gave the Slytherin a bloody nose."

Dameon blinked. "What?"

"The Slytherin that pushed me down the stairs…it was you who put him in the hospital…not Jacob."

"How…how did you know?" he asked, completely flabbergasted.

"Dameon…the guy would scurry away like a scared little boy every time you got within three feet of him." She smiled shaking her head. "It wasn't hard to figure out."

"Why didn't you tell me you knew?"

"You didn't seem to want me to know," she said with a shrug. "And I didn't want to admit how much I appreciated it, so…it was best to keep quiet."

"A part of me did want you to know," he admitted with a soft smile as he gently touched the side of her face. "And the guy was lucky all he got was a broken nose."

"And a few broken ribs," Ava added with a laugh then leaned up for a quick kiss. "You've always looked out for me, Dameon." She nuzzled his lips with hers and then gently nipped them with her teeth. "Thanks."

"Every one in school knew I was the only one allowed to pick on you," he said with a grin as he soothed back her hair with his free hand. "How did you survive without me last year?"

"You may have been gone, but I also had a very protective nephew there to look after me."

"I know," he said as he started trailing soft kisses along her jaw. "I told him to."

Ava sighed as her she closed her eyes. "I should have known."

He just chuckled as he lifted his head and quickly set his drink down before capturing her lips with his. He tasted her with his tongue, long, deep, deep strokes that sent his heart racing and his need for her intensify. "Ava," he breathed into her mouth as his fingers gripped tangles of her hair. "I want you."

"Yes," she murmured as her hands streamed up and down his muscular back while she shifted herself up onto his lap. "I want you, too."

Dameon groaned as his arms circled around her waist to bring her closer. "Bedroom," he panted as he staggered to his feet, a task that was difficult to do when she was running fervent kisses up and down his neck. "I'm not making love to you for the first time on a small narrow couch."

"It doesn't matter, just hurry," she said and then moaned when their lips found each other while he made his way down the hall that led to the bedroom. He backed her up against the wall just outside and moved his eager mouth to her neck while he murmured something against her skin. "Dameon, was that a…"

"Shh," he said and soothed her with a lazy, soft kiss as he pushed them off the wall and carried her inside.

The room was enveloped with candlelight as about a dozen candles of all different sizes magically floated in the air. Now she knew what he had muttered against his skin…he was casting the room to get it ready for her. "Oh, Dameon," she said as her eyes gazed around the room. "And you put rose petals on the bed."

"I had to use a bit of romance," he added with a sheepish smile and then cupped the side of her face, sweeping his thumb along her bottom lip. "Plus I wanted to see you dressed in candlelight."

She gently kissed the pad of his thumb before sliding herself back on her feet then slowly turned her back to him. She brushed her hair to the side to reveal the zipper of her black dress and gave him a coy smile over her shoulder. "Maybe you can give me a hand?"

Dameon swallowed hard as he lifted a shaky hand to the zipper. "I can definitely do that," he said and then slid the zipper down painstakingly slow to reveal her soft flesh inch by inch. As soon as the zipper was all the way down he snuck his hands inside the dress and traveled them up her back to her shoulders.

She felt her entire body tremble as he gently shrugged the straps of her dress off her shoulders, sending the material fluttering down at her feet. She stood in front of him now in her bra and knickers and felt her heart pound in her chest as he gradually turned her around to face him.

"Beautiful," he whispered as he admired the black silk lace bra and panties that adorned her body.

"Really?" she felt herself asking as pleasure bloomed inside her. "Nora actually charmed my plain bra and knickers into this."

Dameon let out a deep chuckle as he reached up to brush the side of her breast with his fingers. "You'll have to thank her for me," he said and slipped two fingers in the waistband of her knickers and tugged her close.

Her belly danced as she circled her arms around his neck. "I will. I didn't know what the big deal was at first…I mean you were just going to get rid of them eventually." She then lifted up and nipped the tip of his chin. "Then I saw the look on your face when you saw me and I figured it out."

"Glad my reaction could help," he said before pressing his lips firmly against hers as he shuffled them over towards the bed.

Ava moaned against his mouth as her fingers started to pull at the buttons of his collared shirt, wanting desperately to see him dressed in candlelight as well. As he began laying her down on the bed she tugged the material over his shoulders and immediately explored her hands up and down his chest.

With lips still locked he frantically shook his shirt off his arms and then loomed over her, groaning into her mouth when he felt her fingers start to work the buttons of his trousers. He had to remind himself to go slow as he the urge to take her fast and hard began to consume him. This was her first time…she deserved sweet and gentle touches…not hard and desperate gropes.

She anxiously dragged his trousers over his hips and then let out a protesting moan when he grappled at her hands and pinned them above her head. "Dameon…"

"Shh." He bent down and kissed her mouth lovingly, sweetly…he kissed her until she all but melted against him. "It's okay."

"But, I want…"

"I know," he murmured as he trailed his lips down her neck. "Don't worry…just lie still and let me take care of you."

He squeezed her fingers once before letting go as he scrapped his teeth down her throat then kissed her beating pulse before venturing down her body. She gasped and arched herself against him when his fingers magically removed her bra then clenched a fistful of hair when his hot mouth closed over one of her breasts.

A sudden need erupted deep in her belly and she could do nothing but squirm anxiously beneath him while his mouth sent her up and up and up. He kissed her stomach as he cleverly removed her knickers over her hips and down. She lifted her hips and gasped out a groan when he began to kiss his way down her legs while removing the swatch of silk, then moved them back up once they were discarded.

He moved his attention to her breasts again while his hand caressed and kneaded the soft skin of her inner thigh. "Ava," he whispered as he lifted his head back to hers and then kissed her trembling lips. He murmured her name again as he carefully slid a finger between her soft folds as she panted heavily into his mouth then groaned when he began to stroke her. "Does that feel good?"

She bit her lip as she frantically nodded her head. "Yes," she gasped lifting her hips up to him. "It feels…wonderful."

"How bout this?" he asked and then slid in another finger.

She let out a soft cry as she reached up and gripped his arm tightly. "Dame…"

"Am I hurting you?" he asked worriedly as he stalled his fingers.

She shook her head as her back arched up from the bed. "Uh-uh…don't stop."

Dameon groaned at the sight and couldn't help but leaned down and devour her mouth, plunging his tongue into her mouth in the same rhythm as his fingers. When he felt she was close he stroked her faster, harder until she finally erupted, moaning his name as she took the fall.

"Bloody hell," he groaned as he quickly snaked his way down and replaced his fingers with his mouth before she could barely recover.

She opened her mouth to let out a shocking moan but found no sound was able to escape from her the back of her throat. He had just given her one hell of an orgasm and he was already bringing her back up for another. She shot a hand down and gripped his hair and draped her legs over his shoulders while he tasted her with his lips and tongue until her whole body violently shattered in pieces.

As soon as he felt her body collapsed he kissed his way up the center of her body while she gasped and trembled beneath him. "Are you okay," he murmured as he nuzzled her neck.

"It depends on what you mean by okay," she muttered and then let out a breathless laugh. "My god, Dameon…you practically killed me and we haven't even started the big finale."

Dameon's shoulders shook with laughter as he sprinkled playful kisses along her neck. "A.J….you seriously crack me up."

Ava let out a fluttering sigh. "I'm just saying."

He nipped at her ear. "Are you ready for that big finale?"

"I don't know how I can be after that," she admitted then groaned when his hand reached down and cupped her. "On second thought."

His lips curved against her skin as she started to pull his trousers down his hips. He quickly rolled off her to fully get rid of the rest of his clothes then looked over to see her staring at him with wide eyes. "Don't worry, it'll fit."

Ava blinked up at him. "If you say so."

He grinned as he swooped his mouth on hers as he nestled himself between her legs. "Relax," he murmured when he felt her start to tense. "I'll go slow."

She nodded and gave him a shy smile. "I know…I trust you."

Hearing those words touched him so completely that he had to take a moment to settle his own nerves. He touched her mouth lightly with his, sipping leisurely at her lips as he began to gradually push himself inside her…inch by torturous inch.

He shut his eyes at the feel of her enveloping him…she felt so good he was afraid that he might loose control. When he felt her flinch he soothed her with soft kisses and sweet murmurs and when he was finally deep inside her…they both let out a long, shaky sigh of contentment as they held each other close.

"You do fit," she whispered against his shoulder while strumming her fingers through his hair. "You feel good inside me."

Dameon let out a throaty moan. "You feel good surrounding me." He kissed her neck before lifting his head up and placed his cheek against hers. "Are you okay for me to move?" he asked softly in her ear.

She gave a short nod. "Yes…I'm okay."

He trailed loving kisses along her face and when he finally captured her lips he began to slowly, slowly, move inside her. "Ava." He tore his lips away from hers and buried his face against her neck as he gently ground himself inside her...again and again. "You feel incredible."

She gasped as she felt that familiar pressure start to build and wrapped her legs firmly around his waist, meeting his thrusts in perfect rhythm as her fingernails clawed up and down his back. "Dameon…faster."

"Are you sure?" he breathed lifting his head to gaze down at her.

She bit her lip as she gave an aggressive nod. "Mm-hmm."

Dameon stretched his entire body across hers, pinning her into the mattress as he sent them both closer and closer to the edge with faster, harder, strokes of his hips. When he finally felt Ava clench tightly around him he plunged deep, deep inside her…sword to hilt…and tumbled over that final crest with her.

He crumbled weakly on top of her…completely sedated…completely satisfied. He pillowed his head against her breasts as they both patiently waited to get their breaths back.

"Are you okay?" Ava finally asked.

Dameon's lips curved against the slope of her breast. "I believe that's my line."

"Oh…right."

He weakly lifted his head and propped himself on his elbows so he could look at her. "But I'm brilliant to answer your question." He leaned down and kissed her gently. "Are you okay?"

"Mmm…never better." She sighed as she circled her arms around him and he responded by rolling over on his back and brought her up against his side. "I didn't know it could be like that."

"Me either. It was different," he added when he saw the confused look on her face. "It's never been like that for me, Ava. Being with you…it was so much more than just sex…I hope you know that."

"Of course," she said touched beyond belief as she lovingly touched his rough cheek. "Of course I do…tonight was amazing, Dameon…and I'll never forget it."

He gripped his hand and turned his head to plant a kiss against her palm. "Neither will I." He then smiled as he laced their fingers. "But it's not over yet…why don't we go outside and try out that hot tub?"

She gave him a mischievous smirk. "Fantastic idea."

XXXX

Once they both found the strength to roll out of bed, Ava snagged a couple of towels while Dameon padded into the kitchen for the half empty bottle of champagne. They met at patio door and Dameon slid it open for her and playfully smacked her ass while she passed.

She just yelped and then laughed as she frolicked away from his grabby fingers. She tossed the towels aside and wagged a finger at him. "Behave, Malfoy."

"That's a lot to ask when you're standing in front of me naked." He grinned foolishly while he looked her up and down. "You look just as good in moonlight as you do in candlelight, A.J."

"You're biased," she said as she walked into the hot swirly waters and sighed when she sunk herself all the way to her chin. "Okay, this is wonderful."

Dameon plopped the bottle down on the edge of the hot tub and quickly joined her and emerged under the water then surfaced with a groan. "Oh, yeah…this is nice."

Ava sat herself down in the water and admired Dameon standing in the middle of the tub. He slicked his wet hair back and the water beads that drizzled over him looked like moonbeams. "You look pretty good in moonlight as well, Malfoy."

Dameon looked down at her then arched a brow at where her eyes were traveling. "Are you checking me out, Potter?"

"You bet your delectable ass I am," she said with a silly grin and then lifted a hand out of the water and crooked her finger. "Get over here."

"Yes mam," he said and glided his self towards her and their lips met in a lazy, open mouth kiss that had them both panting.

""So…you think I have a delectable ass?" he asked when he pulled away.

She smiled and ran her hands over his cheeks under the water. "Oh, definitely."

He chuckled and gave her another kiss before turning over and sat down next to her then glided her onto his lap. "Want to help me finish off the champagne?"

"Sure," she said as she snuggled against his naked chest then accepted the bottle he offered and took a sip before handing it back.

Dameon took a chug then set it aside so both of his hands could tease and caress her under the surface. "I could stay with you here all night."

Ava sighed when he clasped his hands with hers then wrapped their arms around her middle while he rested his chin on her shoulder. "Me, too. It's been quite a vacation, hasn't it?"

"We arrived as foes and now we'll leave as lovers…I say it's been a hell of a vacation."

"Yeah," she said fondly as she tilted her head slightly to expose more of her neck for his lips. "Sometimes I still can't believe we're together like this and other times…"

"It's seems like we've always been like this?" he finished for her when she hesitated.

"Exactly." She turned her head for a kiss. "Doing that seems so natural now I can't imagine how I got on so long without doing it."

"I know what you mean," he lifted a hand and cupped the back of her neck as he nipped at her lips. "But it doesn't mean I'm going to stop teasing you."

Ava shrieked when he suddenly pushed her head to the side and dunked her into the hot, steaming water. She sputtered up from the surface, pushing back her wet tangled hair from her face as she glowered at him. "Oh, no you didn't."

"Oh, yes I did," he taunted with a challenging look. "What are you gonna do…"

Dameon was cut off abruptly when she splashed a wave of water in his face. Nothing pissed him off more and he knew she was fully aware of it. He calmly ran a hand over his face, but before he could retaliate another splash smacked in his face. "That's it," he growled as he pushed off the seat and attacked.

Ava tried to get out but Dameon grabbed her from behind before she could even step up onto the ledge. She wiggled against him as she tried to free herself but he was too strong and easily dunked her back under the water. She knew that if she retaliated she would just get soaked again, so she decided to do the only thing that would give her the upper hand.

As she resurfaced Dameon was about to grapple with her once again but felt her fingers wrap around his arousal and then squeeze. "Bloody hell," he groaned as he felt all the blood in his head flood out of his head…and down.

Ava made her move and pounced…causing him to stagger backwards onto the seat. "Gotcha," she said as she straddled his lap.

"That was playing dirty," he said and then narrowed his eyes. "I should have thought of it first."

She chuckled as she circled her arms around his neck. "I play to win, Malfoy…you should know that by now."

"So you do." He brought her up against him until her breasts were pressed deliciously against his chest. "I'll be nice and let you have this round."

Ava snorted. "Gee…thanks."

He just chuckled before capturing her mouth with his as he kissed her deeply, tasting the sweet hint of champagne that lingered on her tongue. "It seems…that I already want you again."

"Is that so," she murmured before sliding her tongue along his bottom lip. "Let's go upstairs then."

"Uh-huh," he said placing his hand on her hips and lifted her up until she was positioned above him. "Here."

"Here?" she said then gasped when he began to gently push herself onto him.

Dameon groaned as he lifted up his hips until he was fully inside her. "Here," he rasped as his eyes fluttered closed at the feel of her surrounding him. "God, you feel good."

"Dameon," she murmured with a hint of insecurity in her voice. "I'm not sure…"

"No, that's it," he assured her with a strangled groan when she began to rock her hips. "That's exactly it."

He gripped her hips to urge her along and slowly she began to feel more confident and gradually quickened her pace. She arched her head back a she felt that first wave of pleasure wash through her and then moaned his name when his mouth captured one of her breasts.

The hot water swirled and splashed around them as they moved faster and faster together, both eager to get to that final peak. Mouths merge, tongues caressed and hands roamed as she rode him frantically, desperately…until they both finally came crashing down together.

On a long, aching moan, Ava slithered weakly against him and rested her temple against his shoulder while he lovingly ran his hands up and down her back. "Wow."

He let out a breathless laugh. "Well said, luv."

"Was…I okay?"

His hands stilled her on back. "What?"

She shyly lifted her head and gave him a sheepish smile. "I've obviously had never done that before…being on top?"

"I see," he said as he ran his possessive hands to her hips. "And you're worried you didn't do it right?"

"I'm pretty sure I did," she said as she worriedly bit her lip. "I mean you did…come, right?"

Dameon blinked, stared, then rolled out a laugh. "Ava, did you black out? Of course I did…it was bloody fantastic." He captured her face firmly in his hands and gave her a long, hard kiss. "You're fantastic."

She blushed. "Well…I don't know about that, but I'm glad I did okay…I liked being on top."

Dameon groaned and kissed her again. "That's good to know."

She sighed as she snuggled closer to him, tucking her arms between her and his chest while he enveloped his arms around her. "I guess we'll have to go soon…it's getting late."

"As much as I would love to spend the night with you here…I don't think your dad would approve if I took you back tomorrow morning in your wrinkled dress."

She giggled. "Probably not."

He grinned and kissed the top of her head. He took a moment to savor the feeling of her tucked in his arms while he was still buried inside her. He knew for as long as he lived he would never forget this night with her…their first night as lovers.

"We should get out and get dried off…like you said, it's getting late."

Her shoulders slumped as she let out a defeating sigh. "Okay," she said but couldn't quite get herself to move.

He let out a reluctant sigh, but he simply held her closer instead of pulling her away. "In just a minute."

Her lips curved in amusement as she nuzzled closer. "Okay."

-->