Unofficial Portkey Archive

Hogwarts Undercover by Amynoelle and Heaven
EPUB MOBI HTML Text

Hogwarts Undercover

Amynoelle and Heaven

Due to Grey's shock, we almost forgot to update again *blush* But we slipped in, just under the wire ;) This one has a bit of a twist in events, and we hope you guys like it! Please don't forget to review!!!

By the time they made it back to the common room, Hermione was feeling much better. She promised Harry she'd meet him in his bedroom in a few minutes. She needed to change into her pyjamas and brush her teeth.

She placed Luna's necklace on her clothing she'd wear that next day so she wouldn't forget to give it back to the blonde.

Lavender sat up in bed and blearily looked at Hermione. "Where are you going?"

Hermione jumped. "What are you doing up?" she asked, dodging the question.

"I heard you come in," Lavender said rubbing at her eyes.

"I'm just going down to study for awhile," Hermione lied.

Lavender smirked. "Let me guess what you're studying? Hmm.... a certain raven-haired boy's anatomy?"

Hermione rolled her eyes. "You have a one track mind."

"Mmmhmm," Lavender said giggling. 'Well, you just be careful, Hermione. And I'll see you in the morning."

"Good night," Hermione pulled her hangings around her bed before grabbing Harry's cloak and leaving the room. She silently went across the corridor to the boys dormitory, noticing that Harry had left the door open a crack.

Her hands were shaking as she pushed open the door and stepped inside. She could hear Neville's snoring and she shook her head. He was nearly as loud as Parvati.

"Harry?" she whispered, not knowing which bed was his.

He smiled as he heard her voice and drew back the hangings on his bed. "Over here," he whispered.

She pulled the cloak off and set it on the edge of the bed before climbing inside next to him.

"Not much room," Harry apologised.

"It's okay," she said sliding under the covers. "I like it this way."

"I like you this way," Harry said softly pulling her close.

Hermione had hoped it would turn into this but tried to convince herself not to expect it.

"You know," Harry said brushing a strand of hair behind her ear. "You're the best part about this place."

She blushed and smiled at him. "I'm glad you finally realised how good it is here."

Harry kissed her. "I should listen to you more often."

Hermione nodded. "I fully agree."

Grinning at her, Harry slipped his right hand underneath her pyjama top.

Hermione sucked in her breath and was thankful she'd put the charm on herself while in the loo.

"Hermione," Harry whispered.

She bent down and kissed him, running her hands over his shoulders.

He loved the way she felt; the way she trusted him. He hadn't lied to her when he told her she was the best part of Hogwarts for him.

She was already heated up as her body began to move on top of his.

Harry smiled at her assertiveness. If she wanted to be in charge, who was he to complain. He tugged at the hem of her top.

Hermione raised up her arms so he could take it off.

Harry did so, tossing it to the floor. He pulled her down and claimed her lips again.

"Mmm..." she let out a moan.

That nearly sent him over the edge. "Hermione..."

She pushed herself up on her hands and looked down at him. "Harry... I want you..."

"I want you too," he said smiling up at her.

She nodded as she reached down to tug at his boxers.

"Hurry, sweetheart," Harry told her. "I don't know if I can hold out much longer..."

Bolstered by what he'd just said, she tugged his boxers off with one fell swoop. "Okay?" she asked, running her hand over his cheek.

"Better than okay," he said smiling at her. "Are you...?"

"Yes," Hermione answered breathlessly as she arched her back.

Harry positioned her as he wanted and groaned as she guided him inside.

Hermione bit her lower lip as she felt him enter her body. "Harry..." she whimpered.

He didn't think he'd ever forget the way she'd just said his name and he had to stare up at her in amazement for a few moments. "Move with me," he whispered to her.

She nodded wordlessly as he put his hands on her hips.

Harry pulled her down so he could kiss her.

Her hands explored his chest, shoulders and her fingers worked up into his hair as their bodies moved together.

"Hermione," Harry said again, his voice strained.

"Yes Harry," she managed to utter his name.

He rolled them over. "I can't get enough of you," he said before kissing her.

"Me either," she said, digging her heels into his side as his mouth moved over her shoulder.

They were both happy for the silencing charm as Harry thrust deeper and faster into her.

Hermione let out a strangled moan as her entire body seemed to feel like it was on fire. "HARRY!"

Harry cried out his own release and then collapsed on top of her. He was at a complete and utter loss for words at what they'd just done.

Hermione was breathless as they lay next to each other. She didn't quite know what to say.

Harry smiled at her as he brushed a strand of hair off her forehead. "Okay?"

"Yeah," she answered, turning so she could put her arm across his chest. "That was incredible..."

"You are incredible," Harry said pulling her close.

She closed her eyes as he kissed her again. Part of her wished she wasn't so much in love with him, but when he was like this, it was hard not to feel this way.

"You've ruined me," he said with a throaty laugh. "I'm not going to want to sleep alone anymore."

"Me either," Hermione whispered, snuggling into his side.

He sighed contentedly and ran his hand up and down her arm. "What are you thinking about?" he asked.

"You," she admitted.

"Good things, I hope," Harry said softly.

"Very good things," Hermione smiled at him.

"So, Neville and Ron were talking about that ball they have at Christmas," Harry said, surprising himself for even bringing it up. Truth be told, he hoped he wasn't here at Christmas, but with the way the investigation was going, chances are he would be.

"The Yule Ball?" Hermione asked. "Yeah... it was so popular that Dumbledore decided to make it a yearly thing."

"I wonder if they'll still have it with everything that's happened," Harry said thoughtfully.

"It's rather nice," Hermione answered. "Although... I really usually just go to keep an eye on things. I've never been asked."

"I'm not much for things like that either," Harry said closing his eyes.

"Oh," Hermione felt slightly disappointed. She'd rather hoped he was going to stick around and ask her to go, but it all seemed rather silly.

"But, it might be a good opportunity to you know do surveillance," Harry said rubbing her arm again. "We could keep an eye on everything..."

"Right," she said quickly. "If this case lasts that long."

"It might," Harry said. "Our cloaked friend seems to be one step ahead of us at all times."

"That really frustrates me," Hermione forgot about the Ball and their current relationship for a moment. "I mean... nothing ever stumps me. Until now."

"We'll figure it out," he reassured her. "We have to."

"I know," she nodded.

Harry closed his eyes, feeling quite knackered. "Hermione?" he asked sleepily.

"Hm?" she asked.

"Would you do me the honour of going to the ball with me?" Harry asked her, his eyes still closed.

"What?" Hermione lifted her head, not sure if she'd heard him right.

"You don't have to," Harry said opening his eyes. "I just thought ...you know...."

She kissed him. "I'd love to..."

"So, it's a date then?" Harry asked.

"A date," Hermione said with a smile.

"You'd better not try and take advantage of me," he teased her.

"Oh look who's talking," Hermione laid back down, her head on his shoulder.

"I don't know who you're talking about," Harry said innocently. "I am a perfect gentleman."

"For the most part," Hermione pressed her lips to his skin.

"You're the bad influence," Harry said tickling her side.

"I was perfectly innocent until I met you," Hermione giggled as she swatted his hand away.

"And snogging Ron Weasley," Harry said earning a punch in his chest. "Hey!"

"Don't remind me," she said, poking him once more for good measure.

"Okay," Harry said giving her a lingering kiss.

Hermione wrapped her arms around him, not wanting the night to end.

"No bad dreams," he said holding her close. "I'm here and I'm not going to let anything happen to you."

Hermione nodded as she slid her arm across his bare chest. "Thank you Harry."

"You don't have to thank me," he said softly. "I like having you here. I told you...I think I'm going to want to do this every single night now. You've spoiled me."

"Every single night?" she asked. "Really?"

"If you want," Harry said giving her a kiss.

Hermione nodded. "I have a feeling I'm going to get very good at sneaking in here."

"Breaking rules can be fun," Harry said closing his eyes again.

"More fun than I ever realised," Hermione laid her head down on his chest again. "Good night Harry..."

"Good night, sweetheart," Harry whispered.

Bolstered yet again by his words, she waited until she was sure he was asleep before whispering, "I love you Harry..."

She closed her eyes and before long, she had fallen asleep. Harry opened his eyes and wondered what in the world he was doing. He couldn't have heard her right---she loved him? They barely knew each other.

Frankly, what she had said scared the hell out of him. He'd always tried to be careful to keep people at an arm's length.

Other than Sirius and to some extent Lupin, he'd kept pretty much to himself. And now, he had friends his own age and a girl that he cared about. But, it wasn't love. It couldn't be love.

*** *** ***

Hermione awoke the next morning with her arm still draped across Harry's chest. He was breathing steadily, his eyes still shut tight.

As carefully and quietly as she could, she slid from his arms and pulled the hangings aside a bit so she could see if anyone else was awake.

To her dismay, Ron, Seamus and Neville were bustling about the room trying to get ready for that morning's classes.

"Nev, you better not leave Ginny alone," Ron was saying. "You go everywhere with her and make sure she's okay. I don't want that nutcase getting my sister."

"Ron," Seamus looked at his friend. "Quit badgering him, all right?"

"Ease up, Ron," Neville said. "I promise I won't leave her alone. I'd do anything to protect her."

Ron nodded. "Okay then."

"Someone gonna wake up Harry?" Neville asked.

Hermione's eyes grew large.

Ron cast a look towards the bed and Hermione sat back, waking up Harry with a start.

"What is it?" he grumbled.

"Everyone's awake," she whispered.

"Hmmm," Harry murmured closing his eyes again.

"They're going to check on you!" Hermione prodded his shoulder. "And I can't find your cloak!"

He couldn't understand what the big deal was and he pulled back the covers. "Get under here then."

"But--" Hermione tried to object.

"If you don't want them to see you," he interjected.

She sighed and quickly climbed back in next to him.

"Sleeping Beauty, you gonna spend all day in here?" Ron asked pulling back the hangings.

Harry glared at him. "I didn't realise you wanted to see me starkers, Weasley."

"Yeah, it's all I've ever wanted," Ron said sarcastically.

"I knew it," Harry said lazily, reaching for his glasses then pushing the covers back.

"I'm sure your girlfriend's dying to see you," Ron said with a laugh. "You can make goo-goo eyes at each other over your porridge."

"Whatever," Harry grabbed his boxers and trousers. "Would you lot go and let me get dressed in peace?"

"Fine," Ron said grabbing his bag. "We'll catch up to you downstairs."

As soon as they were gone Hermione pushed back the duvet. "Finally!"

"I guess we should have set an alarm or something," Harry said standing up and stretching.

Hermione was unable to keep her eyes from his body. "Yeah..." she answered absently.

Harry yawned and wished he could run out of this room after his roommates. He couldn't get over what she'd said to him last night when she thought he was asleep.

Hermione picked up her own clothes and started to get dressed. "I've got to go back to my room before we head down for breakfast. I want to give Luna back her necklace."

"Yeah," Harry said quietly.

She didn't seem to notice his tone. "Today sometime I want to go through those books I took from your library as well."

"Whatever," he said. "Um, will you be okay by yourself? I'm going to run to the loo---"

"I should be fine," Hermione answered. "Wait for me in the common room?"

Harry opened his mouth to tell her no, but he couldn't help himself at the look in her eyes. "Um, sure."

Hermione smiled tentatively at him. "I'd kiss you but I fear what my breath must smell like. Comes from having dentists for parents."

Harry couldn't help smiling back at her. "Mine too. I mean, my parents weren't dentists, but I imagine my breath doesn't smell that great either..."

Great, Harry thought, now I've turned into a blubbering idiot.

"I'll see you in about fifteen minutes," Hermione finally found his cloak.

"Right," Harry said forcing a smile at her.

Hermione tossed the cloak over herself and left the boys dormitory.

It didn't take her long to change into her uniform, brush her teeth and get her belongings together. She made sure she had Luna's necklace before walking out of the room.

She was the first to arrive in the common room and she sat on the edge of the sofa to wait for Harry.

One day, she hoped to be able to tell him how she really felt without having to worry that he could hear her. She didn't want to scare him off. And a part of her wanted to hear him say it first, before she said those three little words.

While she waited, she took Luna's necklace out of her pocket to look at it. Some of the corks on it were incredibly old- they were crumbling a bit and one of them was a bit flat, probably due to Harry stepping on it.

She wondered if it had some sort of sentimental value for Luna since she rarely saw the blonde without it.

"Where did you get that?" a voice made Hermione look up and she saw Ron staring at the necklace.

"Oh," Hermione said. "I found it last night during my rounds."

Ron held his hand out. "Let me have it."

Hermione stared at him. "Why?"

"I'd like to give it back to Luna," Ron replied.

"I can give it to her," Hermione said coolly.

"Will you just let me have it?" Ron asked impatiently.

"Why should I?" Hermione asked bitterly. "You can't even ask politely."

Ron sighed. "Will you PLEASE let me have it?"

Hermione was tempted to hold onto the necklace but reached into her pocket. "Just tell her we found it near the entrance to the Potions class corridor."

"Thanks," Ron said taking it from her.

"You're welcome," Hermione turned a bit, hoping Harry would come down soon.

"Did you sleep well last night?" Ron asked with a smirk.

"Why do you ask?" Hermione raised an eyebrow.

"Just curious," Ron said winking at her before he left the common room.

Hermione didn't understand his look. He couldn't possibly know she had spent the night in Harry's bed, could he?"

"Ready to go?" Harry asked from behind her.

She jumped. "Yeah..."

"You seem a little distracted," Harry said offering her his hand. "Everything okay?"

"It's just Ron," she took his hand. "He can just be so... so... strange."

"You just noticing this now?" Harry asked.

Hermione gave him a look. "He demands I give him Luna's necklace and then he asks me how I slept last night. Then he WINKED at me! I just don't understand him."

Harry chuckled. "He probably figured out you were the reason I wasn't up and ready to go this morning, so to speak."

"I guess," Hermione wasn't convinced. "I don't want him knowing about this. I'm a prefect- I'm supposed to set standards for everyone else."

"It's not a big deal," Harry tried to reassure her. But, that was obviously the wrong thing to say.

"Yes it is a big deal," Hermione looked at him. "If everyone knows what we're doing, then they'll never listen to me. Everyone will feel like they have free run of the castle!"

"You're acting like this is my fault," Harry said glaring at her. "You know, I didn't force you to come into my room last night."

"It's not your fault," Hermione said quietly. "I'm just afraid of getting caught is all. Maybe we should cool it a bit."

Even though she'd given him an out just then, he didn't take it. "Playing it safe?"

"Just a little," Hermione said softly.

"If that's what you want," Harry said with a shrug.

She pulled her hand out of his reluctantly, a bit upset that he didn't seem to be putting up a fight. "We can really just put forth our effort into the case."

"The case," Harry mumbled.

"Yeah, she answered, walking a bit faster. "You know, I think I'll skip breakfast. I'm going to the library to do some research before classes today."

"Okay then," Harry said not looking at her. "I'm going to catch up to Dumbledore. I'll see you in class."

Tears stung her eyes but she didn't let them fall as she rushed away. Last night had been wonderful, but this morning had been nothing but confusion. Hermione resolved to put this out of her head for now and worry about it later.

In the Great Hall, Ron looked around for Luna finally spotting her sitting near the end of the Ravenclaw table. He was going to find out the real reason she'd ran off on him like she had last night.

"Hey," he said when he approached her.

Luna looked up at him. "Ronald..."

"You okay?" he noticed how tired she looked.

"I'm okay," she said smiling at him.

"I have something you might be really happy to see," he held out the necklace.

"Wherever did you find it?" Luna asked taking it from him.

"Actually, Hermione had it. She said she found it near the entrance to the Potions corridor," Ron told her as she fastened it on.

"I never thought I'd see it again," Luna said suddenly tearing up.

Ron smiled at her. "I'm glad we got it back."

"Thank you," Luna said wiping at her eyes. "And I'll have to find Hermione to thank her as well."

Ron only shrugged. "So can I sit down?" he asked.

"Of course," Luna said .

Ron slid onto the bench beside her and was quiet for a few moments. "So um... last night..."

"What about it?" Luna asked watching as he loaded his plate with waffles.

"When you sort of ran off," Ron answered. "Was it something I said? Or did?"

"Of course not," Luna replied. "I just had a lot on my mind, Ronald. Things have been so crazy these past few weeks. "

"Oh yeah?" he asked.

"I haven't been sleeping well," Luna said softly. "And I don't think there's enough hours in the day to get all my work finished. All I want to do is take a long kip."

"Do you need help?" Ron asked. "I'm no super student, but I've already taken a lot of the things you have. I could help you."

She smiled adoringly at him. "That's so sweet."

He liked her- liked her a lot. "Well..." Ron sat up straighter. "Just let me know when you need me."

Luna flung her arms around him and hugged him tightly. "You're the sweetest boy in the entire world."

Ron turned red as several students stared over at them.

"I wish I could tell you everything," Luna whispered.

"Everything?" he asked quizzically.

"Someday I will," Luna said resting her head on his shoulder.

"But... about what?" he took a huge bite of his waffle.

"Not now," Luna said softly. "I can't---"

She was interrupted by a nasty scoff. "So, Weasel boy has fallen for Loony Lovegood," Malfoy was standing in front of them with a smirk.

"Hello, Draco," Luna said warmly. "It's a beautiful day, isn't it?"

Draco looked at her as if she'd sprouted a second head. "I don't care about the weather Loony."

"You really should," Luna said tossing her hair over her shoulder. "You have a match coming up and you should practise."

"I don't need to practise," Draco glared at her. "Maybe Weasel here needs to get his arse on the pitch though..."

"Why don't you go away?" Ron asked through clenched teeth. "And leave us alone? I'd hate to kick your arse across the room in front of your minions."

"I'd like to see you try, Weasel." Malfoy sneered.

Luna stood up. "Don't, Ronald. You should feel sorry for Draco. I've done a lot of reading on the dynamics of childhood psychology. I think the reason that Draco acts the way he does is to cover up his own fears and inadequacies. He's trying to make up for the love he never received as a child..."

Everyone around them stopped what they were doing and were completely still.

"What the hell did you just say?" Draco asked her.

Luna smiled at him. "I just think if you opened up, you could make some real friends, Draco."

Draco glared at her. "Weasley, you'd better shut her up..."

"What are you going to do if I don't?" Ron asked, enjoying himself.

Luna folded her arms and looked at Draco with compassion. "You're a scared little boy, Draco. You're mean to Ron and the other Gryffindors but you only react that way because you want what they have. Friendship, bravery, loyalty. Those are things you claim to disdain, but what you secretly covet. "

"You're weird," Draco snapped at her. "That's not what I want at all!"

Luna smiled at him. "It's okay to admit it. It won't make you less of a man. I saw you in the library, you know? You were looking at Ginny Weasley and I could tell..."

"WHAT?" Ron roared, standing up.

"He fancies her, but he's afraid of what his friends will think because she's beneath him," Luna said wisely.

"That's not true!" Draco retorted, his cheeks turning red.

Across the room, Neville was hearing every word of this and also stood up.

"You watched her for a few minutes and then got to your feet to say hello to her, but Dean came in and you looked so hurt," Luna said softly. "I felt so bad for you."

"Shut up!" Draco hollered at her, so red in the face he looked as if he were going to start steaming.

"I know how it feels to watch someone you care about be with someone else," Luna said putting her hand on his arm.

"Don't touch me," Draco shoved her away.

"You stay away from my sister!" Ron yelled shoving Draco back.

"I wouldn't touch her," Draco balled up his fists.

Ginny, who had just walked into the Great Hall, saw her brother, Neville and Luna standing in the back with Draco Malfoy of all people. She hurried through the crowd.

"What's going on?" she asked, causing Draco and Ron to turn and look at her. Something about the way Draco Malfoy was looking at her, made her blush.

"Get out of here Ginny," Ron said, blocking her view of the blond. "Just go, all right?"

Ginny rolled her eyes. "Will someone please tell me what's going on?"

"I'll tell you, later." Neville looked over at her.

"I haven't got time for this," Malfoy said glaring at Ron. "Just stay the hell away from me!"

"Then you stay the hell away from us!" Ron snapped. "And away from my sister if you know what's good for you."

"Me?" Ginny asked. "What does this have to do with me?"

"He fancies you," Luna told her dreamily.

Ginny wasn't sure she'd heard her right. "W-what?"

"Get out of here Malfoy," Ron advanced on him angrily.

Malfoy looked menacingly at both Ron and Luna before turning on his heel. He met Ginny's eyes and for a moment looked as if he was going to say something, but he pushed past her and stalked out of the hall.

Ron looked at his sister immediately. "You tell me if he does anything." he said.

Ginny nodded, still confused about what the hell was going on here.

"Come on, Ginny," Neville said reaching for her arm. "Let's go and get some breakfast."

"Fine..." Ginny agreed, staring at the door Malfoy had disappeared through.

"You look really lovely today," Neville said trying to get her mind off of all this.

Ginny seemed to snap out of her daze. "I do?" she asked. "I thought I looked awful. I feel as if I hardly slept at all last night."

"You always look beautiful," Neville said shyly.

She smiled at him as they sat down. "I went up to see Dean," she admitted.

"Any improvement?" Neville asked.

Ginny shook her head. "Part of me feels so guilty and I don't know why."

"That wasn't your fault," Neville reassured her.

"I still feel guilty," Ginny answered. "Like I did something, or could haveā€¦"

Neville reached for her hand and gave her a squeeze. "It's going to be okay."

"I hope so," Ginny said, rubbing at her eyes with her free hand.

"Sleepy?" Neville asked.

She nodded.

"Were you up late thinking about me?" Neville asked hopefully.

"I don't know," Ginny was starting to feel a bit snappish. "I just was doing homework and I sort of passed out for awhile. Then I woke up in my room, but I can't remember how I got there."

Neville was taken aback at her tone. "Ginny, maybe you should--"

"Neville I'm fine," Ginny insisted, but in a gentler tone.

"I just worry about you," Neville said softly leaning in and giving her a kiss.

Ginny closed her eyes as she pressed her lips back to his.

"Have either of you seen Harry?" Hermione asked slamming a giant tome down on the table startling both Neville and Ginny.

Ginny glared at her. "You mean you let him out of your sight?" she asked a bit snidely.

Hermione rolled her eyes. She would have thought Ginny would finally be over her animosity toward her. "Have you seen him or not?" Hermione asked impatiently.

Neville shook his head. "No we haven't, Hermione. Is everything okay?"

"Not really," she answered.

"Anything we can do to help?" Neville offered.

Hermione shook her head. "Thanks, but this is something I really need to talk to him about. If you see him, will you please tell him I'm looking for him?"

"We will," Neville smiled at her.

Hermione smiled back at him before picking up her book and hurrying out of the Great Hall.

"She is such a superior cow," Ginny said shaking her head. "What Harry sees in her, I'll never know."

Neville sighed. "Well, she's always been a great friend to me. I wouldn't have passed half of my classes without her help."

"I'm sure you'd have done fine," Ginny waved her hand dismissively.

Neville chuckled. "I'm not so sure."

"Think about it," Ginny said. "She may be book smart, but she has zero people skills."

"Ginny," Neville said. "I don't think that's true."

"That's your opinion," Ginny took a glass of juice. "Not mine. She and I have never gotten along, and probably never will."

"So I guess we'll have to agree to disagree," Neville said quietly. "Where Hermione is concerned."

"Guess so," Ginny shrugged, yawning.

"Look," Neville said looking at his watch. "I need to go to the greenhouses before my first class. I'll catch up to you at lunch, okay?"

"Sure," Ginny replied, really too tired to care right now.

Neville gave her a quick kiss. "I'll see you."

"Bye," Ginny smiled at him.

After he'd gone, Ginny finished her breakfast and decided that she'd skive off her first lesson. She could barely keep her eyes open. She grabbed her bag and told Natalie that she'd see her in Potions.

She walked out of the Great Hall and down the corridor to the staircase and was surprised when she saw Malfoy sitting on one of the steps. He glared up at her. "What are you looking at?"

"Nothing," Ginny said with a smirk.

Draco stood up and dusted off his trousers. "Shouldn't you be going to class?"

"Don't worry about me," Ginny went to walk past him. "I'm a big girl."

Draco nodded appraisingly at her. "You certainly have grown up."

"What's that supposed to mean?" Ginny asked, arching her eyebrow.

"Nothing," Draco said stepping closer. "Weaslette."

"Stay away from me," Ginny said disdainfully.

"Is that what you want?" he asked huskily.

"Yeah it is," Ginny said, moving backwards.

"Okay then," Draco said with a shrug.

Ginny watched him as he stood up. "Were you waiting for me?" she couldn't resist asking.

"Would you care if I was?" Draco asked her.

"Of course not," Ginny said, not sure if she was lying or not.

"The truth is," Draco said his grey eyes looking into hers. "That I've been watching you for quite some time."

"You... you have?" she stammered.

"You're intriguing," Draco said seeing that he was getting to her.

Ginny didn't say a word as he drew closer.

"Ginny," he said softly.

She never realised it, but his eyes were actually quite mesmerizing. They weren't grey, but more silver.

He pulled her close. "You have no idea how long I've wanted to do this," he said before kissing her.