Unofficial Portkey Archive

Care of Magical Fairies by Hermione Potter
EPUB MOBI HTML Text

Care of Magical Fairies

Hermione Potter

A/N: I HAVE RETURNED!

Care of Magical Fairies
By Hermione Potter

Chapter 16: Somebody Save Me

"Hermione, it'll be all right. I promise I won't let then hurt Lilian," Harry whispered softly as he stroked her hair,

"Oh Harry. I don't want to lose my baby. She's so young...," Hermione buried her face in his shirt, clutching his shirt. He sighed wearily and tilted her chin to kiss her. "I swear to you. I won't let any of the fairies die, not over my dead body," he smiled watching her eyes sparkle slightly.

"I love you so much," he declared, coursing his fingers through her hair. She smiled up at him.

"I love you too," Hermione replied.

"Mum, Dad?" their little girl interrupted. Harry and Hermione turned to their door and saw Lily peeking behind it.

"Lily, come in! My sweet little girl," Hermione held her arms out and she ran into her arms.

"Mum, is it true? Will the fairies die if you don't let us go?" Lily asked them, tucking her head below her mother's chin. Hermione's eyes teared slightly, rubbing her daughter's back.

"Sweetheart, I'm afraid it is. But you know what? Your mum and dad will never let you go. We'll protect you forever. And if someone takes you, we'll save you. But darling, if anyone tries to take you, I want you scream. Don't keep quiet unless they threaten you. I do not want you being in grave danger," she nuzzled her cheek.

"Yes, mum. I know that. Jeremy tells me the same." Lily smiled dreamily.

"Oh, Jeremy. Are you developing a crush on him?" Hermione teased. Harry looked up at this.

"No daughter of mine is getting a boyfriend until she's married!" he exclaimed. Hermione laughed.

"But dad, I can get married without dating," Lily giggled. Harry sighed and stroked her cheek.

"I don't want you growing up so fast," he whispered.

"Daddy, I won't. Professor Dumbledore gave Jeremy and I the potion to age until we're 13," Lily explained.

"Now did he? Well, you're still gonna turn into a bloody teenager and then Jeremy will too and then you'll be found in broom closets all over the castle," Harry moaned miserably.

"Dad! I'm only nine!" Lily cried.

"Honey, your father is being short tempered like your uncle Ron. They hang around each too much," Hermione whispered loud enough for Harry to hear.

"That's not true! I am not short tempered nor do I have the appetite of a pig!" Harry huffed childishly.

"You see what I mean?" she laughed, rocking her child. Lily grinned at her father and laughed. "Dad, you're so silly." Then she turned to Hermione.

"Mother, Jeremy was talking about how great Hogsmeade was last night. Can we go tomorrow since it's a Hogsmeade weekend?" she asked.

"That sounds like a lovely idea. Maybe Lavender and Ron would like a date alone. You two can come together. Doesn't that sound lovely Harry?" she smiled beautifully, turning to him. He blushed.

"Uh, yeah...," he mumbled, blushing more.

"Oh thank you mum and dad! I love you so much!" she squealed happily, kissing them both goodnight and running out excitedly, obviously going to Jeremy to tell him the good news.

"We have such a beautiful girl, Harry. I sometimes wish she really was our daughter. We could see her get married and have her own children. I hate to see her so sad," Hermione sighed, leaning against Harry's chest as she laid her head on his shoulder.

"I know, love. Me too. But for now, we should just think bout much fun we'll have with her tomorrow," Harry replied softly whilst he leaned his lips down to hers.

"Oh, Harry...."

NEXT DAY AT HOGSMEADE...

"Oh what are these?!" Lily exclaimed, picking up a Chocolate Frog.

"Oh dear. That is one of our delectable chocolate frogs...Oh my! Aren't you Mr. Potter's daughter?" the owner exclaimed.

"Yes ma'am. He's my dad. And Hermione is my mum," she giggled.

"Dad! Can I please have a few Chocolate Frogs? I promise I won't eat them all at once!" Lily pouted. Harry shrugged.

"You can have as many as you like. Nothing is too good for my child," he grinned. Hermione slapped his arm playfully.

"Harry! Now Lily, you can have 7. But you cannot eat that many at once because then you get sick," she exclaimed.

"Fitting the part of the mother already. Don't worry. I'm supposed to be the overprotective father. She is the over protective health mother," Harry chuckled. Hermione rolled her eyes at him and swore he heard her say, "Honestly. Men."

"Hey Lily! Try one of these. They're bloody brilliant," Jeremy said, handing her Ice Mice. She took it from his hand and popped it into her mouth, feeling a sensational chill rise in her spine.

"Mmmm, that's really good. Oh, are these quills?" she asked, picking up a sugar quill.

"Yes, love. They're sugar quills. I love those. I always chew on sugar quills. Harry always

buys a dozen for me," she smiled innocently up at him.

"Which reminds me...I'll be taking 2 dozen today Madame Arania?" Harry asked the

owner with a nervous grin.

"Of course Mr. Potter! That will be one sickle," she smiled, handing him the quills as he gave her a silver coin. Harry turned to Hermione and gave her the sugar quills.

"Thank you, dear," she smiled suckling on the end of a quill.

"Dad! Can you please buy us these candies?" Lily pouted as she showed him two baskets filled with colorful sweets. Harry sighed heavily.

"You have your mother bloody irresistible pout. Fine. Here," he flicked two Galleons in her palm.

"Oh thank you daddy!" she replied in a girly voice skipping to Madame Arania.

"You're such a softly," Hermione said next to him as she held onto his arm, her head on his shoulder.

"It's your fault. And that evil pout of yours," he growled playfully, lacing their fingers together. He felt her smile as she finished her quill.

Suddenly, screams erupted from the streets. Harry and Hermione ran out and saw wizards and witches running away from Death Eaters.

"Mum, Dad, what's happening?" Lily asked, coming behind them.

"Lilian, stay with your mother. Jeremy, stay with her as well. I'll be back," Harry said, taking his wand out.

"Harry Potter, we meet again," an eerie voice came behind him as he cast a hex against a Death Eater. He turned around and saw Lucius Malfoy.

"Mr. Malfoy. What do you want," Harry whispered. He smirked.

"I told you that you will meet the same sticky fate as your parents Potter. And you will. Soon enough," Lucius threatened.

"And if I recall, you said I'd be around to save the day. And I will," Harry replied.

"Take the girl!" the older Malfoy yelled to his Death Eaters. The hooded ran toward Hermione and pushed her to the ground roughly.

"Mum!" Lily exclaimed kneeling down to look at her. Then the Death Eater grabbed Lily and backed away.

"Lily!" Hermione yelled, trying to get up, her leg hurting. Jeremy ran after the Death Eater and tried to tackle him, but they disappeared.

"You can't always save the day Potter," Lucius smiled as he felt the anger and hatred vibrating from Harry.

"You took my daughter. Wherever she is, if you hurt her I will kill you. Give her back!" he yelled.

"Looks like you'll have to fight for her," he laughed, disappearing as well. Harry growled before running to Hermione's side and pulling the crying witch into his arms.

"They took Lily...," she whispered, tears sliding down her cheeks.

"I promise I'll get her back Hermione," he whispered, hugging her tightly to him. He looked up and saw Jeremy standing where they had disappeared with Lily.

"LILIAN!" Jeremy yelled with tears in his eyes as he sunk to the ground.

A/N: HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE! This is my present to all of you for New Year. This is going to be a great year for all the Harry Potter fans!! HBP is coming out in July and then GoF is coming out in November! I hope all of you have the best year you can! And please make my new year good by submitting positive reviews!! THANKIES!

P.S. Sorry for not updating my story...I'm still in the process of returning my files to my computer! HAPPY NEW YEAR!