Unofficial Portkey Archive

Care of Magical Fairies by Hermione Potter
EPUB MOBI HTML Text

Care of Magical Fairies

Hermione Potter

Care of Magical Fairies

By Mione Lynn Potter

Chapter 8: Lies

Hermione groaned, slowly waking up. She looked around to find herself in a bed inside a dark room. She slowly sat up and thought, 'Where am I?'

"Glad to see you awake, Miss Granger," an eerie voice sounded. Hermione looked to the other side of the room to see Voldemort with Cho standing next to him.

"What do you want?!" she screamed. Voldemort's mouth curled into an evil grin.

"You have helped Potter too much in destroying my plans. It's time to end your life," he smiled.

"Wh-What?" Hermione stuttered.

"You see, Granger. Potter has come to our side. He has finally surrendered to the dark side," Cho laughed. Hermione's eyes widened.

"NO! He would never betray his friends!" she argued.

"Well, he thinks otherwise," Cho said. Suddenly, the shadow that had been hiding half of her disappeared. She gasped. Harry was kneeling beside Cho and held her hand, kissing it.

"You see Hermione? He loves me," she laughed. Hermione's eyes watered.

"No," Hermione whispered. She closed her eyes tightly and opened her eyes again.

'It can't be," she thought.

"Harry's loyalty lies with us now. He will never be yours ever again," Cho said. Harry stood up and kissed Cho passionately.

Hermione's eyes stung as she heard the door close. Tears streamed down her face as she collapsed on the bed. 'How could you do this to me, Harry? I loved you. I still love you. But you betrayed me," Hermione thought. She was busy crying that she didn't hear Lucius come in. He gripped Hermione's neck and popped open a tiny vile containing black liquid. He pushed it in her mouth and heard her choke as she swallowed it.

Lucius dropped the vile on the floor and dropped her on the bed. She closed her eyes, almost painfully as if it hurt her.

"The poison will kill you, Mudblood," Lucius laughed and went.

Hermione lay there, the poison shooting through her veins as it began to suck the life from her.

Harry shot up in bed, breathing hard. Something had happened. He felt a part of him turn cold. As if it just died.

He sighed and picked up the picture frame that held an image of Hermione. She was beautiful.

"Where are you?" he whispered, running his fingers over the cool glass.

The Hermione in the picture blew a kiss at him and mouth "I love you" to him.

"Dammit Hermione. Where are you?!" he yelled, throwing the picture against the wall as he heard the glass break. A pang was in his heart as he thought of her soft kisses and smiles.

"Why is Cho missing as well?" he asked himself.

"What are we to do, Albus? Miss Granger was clearly taken by Miss Chang. I always thought there was something off about her," Professor McGonagall said.

"I think Mr. Potter is would like to do this on his own, Minerva. What we need to do, is let him do this on his own," Professor Dumbledore spoke to her.

"Are you sure? It's not likely Miss Chang will show up out of no where," she replied with a raised eye brow.

"HARRY POTTER!" a voice screamed from outside. Minerva and Albus looked out the window.

"Okay, maybe I was wrong," she shrugged. (A/N: OOC. I know.)

Cho tossed her wand up and down waiting impatiently. Harry ran out, wand in tact.

"Where's Hermione?" Harry asked with narrowed eyes.

"You won't have to worry about her. We've already disposed of her," Cho laughed.

"What do you mean disposed?" he cried.

"You know, took out, killed, whatever you wanna' call it," she said, bored.

"You're lying! She's not gone. . . .," he trailed off. He remembered that he had woken up from a chill that left him emptier. Could it have been Hermione being killed?

"I won't believe it. Tell me where she is," Harry demanded.

"You think I would tell you anything? I do not betray my master," she replied showing him the Dark Mark on her arm.

"You're a Death Eater? I should have known. No wonder you had tried to tear us apart," he realized.

"She stole you away from me! It was her own fault. Oh Harry. Can't you understand that we belong together? We're destined to become fated lovers," Cho whispered. Harry's eyes widened.

"Never. I would never do that! Hermione is the only one I want. The only one I need. And the only one I love. You will never destroy our love, even if we are not together. There isn't anything you can do," he smiled at the thought of Hermione.

"Well it's too late already. That Mudblood is gone. Forever," Cho seethed.

"Well if she's gone, you wouldn't have a problem bringing me to Voldemort, now would you?" Harry smirked.

"No, I wouldn't. He would love to see you," Cho smiled evilly as she saw Harry's plan fall to pieces.

"Th-That means she really is. . . .dead," Harry said with tears. Hermione was dead. He had lost her. To the hands of darkness. He had let her down. He had lost the one he loved. He had lost the one that was his soul mate.

"Now, Potter. You wouldn't mind if I showed you this," Cho grinned, snapping her fingers. Harry looked up slowly to see Hermione tied up with her head falling against her chest.

"We don't need her body. It's useless," she spat, pointing her wand at Hermione's body.

Harry stood there, lost for words.

"AVADA KEDAVRA!" Cho cursed as a green light shot toward her body. Harry closed his eyes as he had tears shed from his eyes.

"NO! IT'S NOT TRUE! YOU'RE LYING! IT'S ALL A LIE! SHE'S STILL ALIVE! I KNOW IT!" Harry screamed.

"How is that possible? Hmm?" Cho smiled.

"Because, if she was dead, I would have known it. I know she's not dead. She's alive. No one can tell me other wise.

"Cho, bring him to the Malfoy Manor," Voldemort's voice boomed through the skies like thunder.

"As you wish, master," Cho bowed. With a flick of her wand, they disappeared.

A/N: Whew. I've been really depressed lately with everything so I'm sorry if you disliked this chapter. I'm just trying not to let you reviewers down. I hope you liked this little chapter and hopefully you'll review. Thanks.