Unofficial Portkey Archive

Care of Magical Fairies by Hermione Potter
EPUB MOBI HTML Text

Care of Magical Fairies

Hermione Potter

Care of Magical Fairies

By Hermione Potter

Chapter 9: Time for A Showdown

Harry and Cho reappeared in the Malfoy Manor. He looked around and spotted Hermione chained to the wall.

"HERMIONE!" he yelled.

"Pathetic. You were just like your father. Always saving people you love. Pathetic!" Voldemort's voice sneered as he appeared in front of Hermione.

"Get away from her!" Harry warned.

"Such a fragile girl," Voldemort murmured, trailing a bony finger down Hermione's cheek.

"Get your fucking hands off her!" he screamed venomously.

"Oh, Harry. Can't you just forget about her? You have me," Cho whispered, wrapping her arms around his neck.

"Never. No one will make me forget her. Even if you gave me a Forgetfulness Potion. I love her," Harry replied, unwinding her arms from him.

"Bastard! How can you choose her over me!?" she screamed.

"Because. I love her," Harry said simply.

"KILL HER!" Cho commanded.

"It'd be my pleasure," Voldemort smiled, pointing his wand at Hermione.

"Don't even think about it," Harry warned, pointing his wand at Voldemort.

"You think you can defeat me?" he laughed.

"Ennervate!" Voldemort cast. Hermione's eyes slowly fluttered open. When she saw Harry, she looked away.

"Hermione? Wh-Why won't you look at me? It's me, Harry," he said.

"You have broken this young girl's heart, Potter," Voldemort grinned evilly.

He waved his wand and a moving picture appeared on the wall.

It replayed the scene where Cho was smiling evilly in front of Hermione as Harry and Cho kissed. Harry's eyes widened.

"HERMIONE! THAT NEVER HAPPENED!" Harry pleaded.

"I can't deny of what I saw," Hermione whispered.

"Cho means nothing to me!" he said truthfully.

"And I don't either. Please, kill me now," Hermione wished.

"NO! Please, Hermione. You mean the world to me," he begged.

"Good bye, Mudblood!" Cho laughed.

"AVADA KEDAVRA!" she cursed as the green beam of light hit Hermione.

Suddenly, everything grew quiet. Harry stood there frozen, as he watched Hermione's form slide to the ground. His knees buckled beneath him as they gave out.

"Her-Hermione. . .," he choked out through tears. He turned to Cho and cried, "YOU BITCH! You'll pay for that," he said in a low voice. Cho's eyes widened.

"You can't do that!" Cho argued.

"You killed the woman I love. That deserves a huge consequence," he growled.

"Why, you bastard! IMPERIO!" she cursed.

Harry shuffled through his robes to find his wand. He looked up and closed his eyes tight as he waited for the Unforgivable Curse. Although, he didn't feel anything. (A/N: My story is loosely AU.)

Harry opened his eyes and saw a bunch of brown hair.

"Lily?!" Harry exclaimed, alarmed.

"Hi, dad," the young girl greeted. She looked different somehow. Older.

"Lily, how old are you?" he asked.

"Thirteen," she answered. (A/N: My fairies are very different from the ones you're used to.)

"But how?" Harry questioned.

"I AM the daughter of the most two powerful students at Hogwarts, dad. I get my way around things. I'll explain later," Lily replied.

A white bubble surrounded them like a shield.

"You! I knew I should have gotten rid of you when I had the chance!" Voldemort sneered.

"Well, well, if it isn't Mr. Voldie? How have you been since the last time we met? I mean, I remember shredding you into pieces. Or is that a painful memory for you?" Lily smiled.

"You little bitch!" he growled.

"I'm going to make you pay for what you did to my mother. I'm more powerful than you think. Don't ever hurt my parents. You will pay," Lily warned.

Harry watched in amazement. His daughter had faced Voldemort before? When? Why? How?

"It's time for the final showdown, Voldie," Lily grinned.

A/N: I am so sorry this is so short. I've been so depressed. My past came to haunt me and I had to cope with it. I'm still trying to recover from it. So please stick with me. Thanks everyone! For all your support and reviews!