Unofficial Portkey Archive

Care of Magical Fairies by Hermione Potter
EPUB MOBI HTML Text

Care of Magical Fairies

Hermione Potter

Care of Magical Creatures

By Hermione Potter

Chapter 17: All or Nothing

"How could that bastard take her?!" Jeremy growled as he, Hermione, and Harry rode back to Hogwarts.

"There's nothing we can do about it now Jeremy. We must stay calm or we'll have more of a mess. Both of you should calm down. Please. For Lily's sake," Hermione pleaded with both the boys. She looked at Harry and saw his shoulders slump, trying to relax. Hermione placed her head on his shoulders, watching Jeremy.

It was amazing how he cared for Lily. They were only nine as well. No child should have to go through what Jeremy and Lily have. They reminded her of her and Harry. She would have no idea her daughter would experience this at such a young age. But she guessed you can fall in love at any age if you know it's true.

"Jeremy, I know you care deeply for Lilian. But we shouldn't rush things. The more we do, the less time it's gonna take to actually plan it right," she sighed, watching the boy's face relax.

"I'm going after him soon. I can't wait that long Herms," Harry said, turning to her and kissing her lips softly.

"I'm coming too," Jeremy decided, looking at them. They stared at you.

"No you aren't. You know how much your parents would be worried. We don't want you to get hurt," Harry defied.

"There has to be someway I can! I'm not leaving her and just sitting around to see if she comes back! I love Lily!" Jeremy blurted.

"Now, Jeremy. I know you have strong feelings for her, but how can you say you love her? You two are only nine. How do you really know if you love her?" Harry asked calmly.

"Because it's just a feeling. It's there and I know it! I may be nine but I'm not naive! If everyone thinks we're both too young to love each other then why doesn't someone do some kind of spell to make us all older?!" he screamed. Both Harry and Hermione taken back.

Harry looked at the boy and sighed. "Fine, you can come. But you talk to your parents. I need to speak with Professor Dumbledore," he replied once they stopped at Hogwarts. Quickly, Jeremy had jumped out of the carriage and ran into the castle within a blink.

"Do you really think this is a good idea, Harry?" Hermione asked as Harry as he helped her step down.

"No, but it's the only plan we've got. Come one. We should go to Dumbledore's office," Harry replied, grabbing her hand.

"There is no need for that, Harry," a soft voice said from behind them. Hey turned to see their mentor, Albus.

"Professor!" Hermione gasped. The elder man smiled gently. "Good afternoon. Would you both care to take a walk around the lake. It is a very nice day," he smiled. Both nodded silently before walking with him.

"I was informed Miss Potter has been taken by Voldemort?" Albus commented quietly.

"Yes Professor. We- Well I was wondering if there was any way in which Jeremy could actually come with me to get Lily, sir," Harry replied. Hermione stared at him.

"Well Harry. That would be quite difficult. But I'm sure there is a way after I have a chat with Professor Snape," the wizard smiled sympathetically before stepping quietly away to slip to the dungeons.

"Harry! What do you men by "Jeremy could actually come with me to get Lily, sir"? I'm coming to! You can't just leave me behind like this!" Hermione shrieked.

"Hermione, I can't let you this time. Do you know how dangerous this could be. I do not want you getting hurt because of me," Harry replied defiantly.

"And how about you? Who gonna make sure you don't get hurt?" she whispered, feeling him pull her into his arms. She could hear his soft breaths in her hair as he sucked in the scent of sun-kissed raspberries.

"Mione. I almost lost you once. I'm not about to lose you again. I won't let Lucius take you away like Voldemort did! You can't come. Stay here. Where you are safe and out of harm's way," Harry explained, soothingly running his fingers through her hair subconsciously.

"But you? I don't want to lose you either Harry! Or Lily. Or Jeremy! You have to let me go. I promise to stay far from where Lucius is. I'll even hide under the invisibility cloak if you'll let me go!" she compromised desperately. He sighed dejectedly.

"Fine, but only if you stay out of sight," Harry replied, kissing her forehead. "Thank you," she whispered. And then, they just stood there, just being together.

-In Marseille , France-

"Shut up you idiotic fairy!" Lucius shouted, slapping Lily across the face. She clenched her teeth, feeling bloody drip down the side of her head from the unlimited blows from Malfoy.

"I don't have to if I don't want to!" she yelled at him. She cried out as he tightened the ropes around her body.

"You bastard!" Lily yelled again.

"If you don't shut up, I'll destroy that little boyfriend of yours. That Weasley boy. What was his name? Oh yes, Jeremy," Lucius's cold voice chuckled in her ear sending chills down her spine.

"Don't you dare touch him! I'll shut up if you don't hurt him!" she begged, bowing her head and silently crying.

'Oh Jeremy..please don't come here with my father...I won't bear it if you get hurt because of me....,' she thought sadly.

"Silly little girl. Don't you learn? Fools fall in love. Like your stupid father and mudblood mother," Lucius smiled evilly watching her knuckles turn white clenching tightly.

"I've said this to your stupid father before. You will end up in the same sticky fate as he will soon enough. After I dispose of them, you shall be next," he told.

"What do you have against my parents?!" she spoke up. Lucius stared at her.

"Your father defeated my master when he was only child. And your whore of a mother killed him," he growled.

"Don't you call my mother a whore! If anyone's a whore, it's your mother for having you with some arse off the street!" Lily retaliated, feeling braver.

"Why you insolent lit-," He was interrupted by a voice.

"Sir Malfoy. I've just been informed that Potter and the whole lot are going to set out to find that," Bellatrix smiled maliciously, pointing to Lilian.

"Ah, quite well done my dear. I'll come and deal with you later little girl. For now, just stay put while I murder your family," Lucius said wallking out of the room with Bellatrix.

"Please someone...help me...Jeremy...'

A/N: Yellow! I HAVE RETURNED! Lol. Guys, I am so sorry for not being her for such a long time. Final exams. Dances. Graduation...Summer is in the way. But I pretty much plan to write more in the summer if I get lots of good reviews.