Unofficial Portkey Archive

Care of Magical Fairies by Hermione Potter
EPUB MOBI HTML Text

Care of Magical Fairies

Hermione Potter

Care of Magical Fairies

By Mione Lynn Potter

Chapter 7: Hermione? Missing?

It was May and Lily was quickly growing. She had just turned nine-years-old. Her hair grew into a beautiful dark brown color. It was in little ringlets springing around her head. Her eyes sparkled the same green sparkle just like Harry's. She reached Hermione's elbow.

"Mommy?" Lily squeaked next to her mother that was sitting next to her on the couch in the Gryffindor Common Room reading.

"Yes, sweetie?" she asked stroking Lily's hair.

"Am I going to die?" Lily asked. Hermione's eyes widened and shook her head violently. She pulled Lily into her arms.

"Of course not. And anyway, I would never let that happen," she murmured, rubbing her the faerie's back.

"Hermione?" a voice familiar to Harry's called. Hermione looked up.

"Hey there," she greeted softly. He kissed her lightly.

"Hey yourself. And how's my Flower Lily?" Harry grinned tickling Lily's sides. She squealed with laughter.

"Hey! Lils!" Jeremy called from outside. Lily turned to her best friend.

"Hey, Jeremy. Want something?" she asked.

"Come out and play!" he pleaded. Lily turned to her parents.

"Can I?" she asked, turning to Harry and Hermione.

"Go on, honey. We have to get to Care of Magical Creatures anyway. Be back soon," Hermione smiled kissing her forehead.

"See you later, mum, dad," Lily waved running out.

"Well come on. We don't want to be late for class, now do we?" Harry winked, kissing her ear.

"Mmm. We certainly don't," Hermione murmured. He laughed and grabbed her hand.

They ran down the halls, zooming corners and students. (A/N: LOL.) Hermione was halted and pushed against the wall.

"Wha-Harry?" she asked confused. Her eyes fluttered close as she felt Harry's lips descend on hers. His arms wrapped around her waist tightly and pulled her close. Her arms found their way up his shoulders and around his neck.

She whimpered as his tongue slipped into her mouth. Hermione felt his hands slide under her blouse and rest on her stomach.

"Harry. . . .We should go to class," she mumbled. He slowly released her and smiled.

"Well, now we are going to be late for class, aren't we?" he whispered, breathing into her ear. Hermione nodded.

"Come on, love. Let's get going before we're even later," Harry smiled.

"Oh! I forgot my books. I'll be right back. Go on to Magical Creatures," Hermione smiled back.

"You don't want any company?" he asked with a pout.

"As much as I would love to take you up on that offer, I think I should go alone," Hermione smiled, giving him a peck on the lips and skipped down the hall. Harry grinned and walked to Care of Magical Creatures.

Hermione was about to say the password when something stopped her. It was like something had complete control of her body.

'What? What's happening to me? Why can't I move?' she thought, moving her eyes around frantically. Suddenly, something hit her hard in the back of her head and fainted.

"You'll get what you deserve, you filthy little Mudblood," an eerie voice whispered, laughing evilly.

Harry ran into the Common Room, frantically.

"Ron! Have you seen Hermione?" he asked, worriedly.

"No, mate. Didn't see her since breakfast. Why?" he answered.

"Because I can't find her!" Harry yelled.

"Mum's gone?!" Lily cried. Harry drew her into his arms and hugged her tightly.

"Mommy is just gone for a bit. She'll be back," Harry whispered.

"You're lying!" Lily said with tears in her eyes. She ran upstairs and into Hermione's room.

"Harry. Just calm down. I'm sure we can find her. I mean we could go to Dumbledore," Ron reminded.

"Right. Come on!" Harry said, running to his office.

"Professor Dumbledore! Hermione's been gone missing," Harry breathed. Ron was behind him, sucking air into his lungs.

"Aye, I know Harry. We have every single Auror searching for her. But we have some concerns," Albus started.

"What kind of concerns?" Ron asked.

"Well Hermione is missing along with another person," he hinted.

"Who exactly?" Harry asked. Professor Dumbledore sighed.

"Hermione is missing along with Miss Cho Chang," Albus replied with a saddened expression on his face.

A/N: I'm extremely sorry that I have not updated in a while. I know this chapter is short, but I have been very depressed lately about things happening in my life. I'm sorry this is not my best work. My work reflects my personality and feelings. All my stories right now are at a point where sadness, depression, and darkness befalls the story. I'm glad you have all stuck with me through all the waits and etc. I am glad you have enjoyed my stories and will continue to write them as long as I can.

I hope that when my dream of becoming an author comes true I can write books and hope you see my books and read them. I'd appreciate it. Thank you for your consideration. Please review. I thank you for your support.