Unofficial Portkey Archive

Care of Magical Fairies by Hermione Potter
EPUB MOBI HTML Text

Care of Magical Fairies

Hermione Potter

Care of Magical Fairies

By Hermione Potter

A/N: I need to get some more things straightened out. I know my characters are OOC! That's my way of writing. I just have to have a big twist in my stories. I don't always follow other people's examples. I'm the kind of person who does things people think no one else will do. I am the kind of person with something to say. Hey, don't blame me. I'm only 13.

Chapter 5: Where Mama?

For the next past weeks, Hermione made every intention of avoiding Harry. He had taken care of Lily. Speaking of Lily, she was now four years old. (A/N: The fairies grow one more year every month. If she is four-years-old, then it's December. The fairies stop growing at age eight, but if you still want them to grow, you need a special potion.)

Harry sat in the Common Room one night with Lily.

"Dada," she called. He looked at her.

"Yes, honey?" he asked gently. Lily snuggled into his arms and asked, "Where is mama?" He froze.

"M-Mama is gone. She's mad at me," Harry answered softly.

"Why mama mad at dada? Mama no love dada?" Lily replied. Harry's eyes widened.

"I don't know if mama love dada. I know dada love mama," Harry smiled. Lily giggled and closed her eyes.

"Goodnight, Lils," he wished, kissing her forehead.

"Goodnight, dada," she whispered slowly falling asleep. Soon, Harry fell asleep against the couch.

Unknown to Harry, an eye peeked through its eye lid. Lily opened her eyes and smiled mischievously. Cautiously, she got her way out of Harry's arms and climbed of the couch. She waddle-walked toward the stairs that lead to the Prefect Rooms. She saw a door ajar and walked inside, giggling.

Slowly, Lily made her way over to the bed that held a sleeping Hermione. She climbed into the bed and shook her.

"Mama!" Lily whined. Hermione groaned and rolled over. She opened her eyes and shrieked.

"Lily! What are you doing in here? Aren't you supposed to be with Harry?" she asked gently.

"Dada sleep. I want to see mama," Lily answered. Hermione smiled softly.

"I'm sorry I haven't been around, sweetie," she apologized, gathering the little girl in her arms.

"Does mama love dada?" she asked. Hermione thought.

"Yes, I love dada very much," she answered a bit sadly.

"Dada tell me he love mama too!" Lily squealed. Hermione's eyes widened.

"Did dada tell you this?" Hermione asked. Lily nodded violently. Hermione blushed.

"Why mama mad at dada?" Lily asked sadly.

"Because dada say he don't love mama," she answered, holding Lily.

"But dada love mama. Dada cry every night. He miss mama a lot," Lily pouted.

"Dada cry? But I thought. . . .," she trailed off. A smile tugged at her lips.

"Where's dada?" she said.

"In the room downstairs," Lily replied, pointing out the door.

"Let's go see dada," Hermione smiled, going downstairs. Hermione smiled more as she saw Harry sleeping on the couch.

She placed Lily on the floor gently and nudged Harry awake.

"Lily?" Harry asked, yawning. When he saw her, he shut up.

"Harry," she stated.

"Hi," he replied, stupidly.

"I want to talk now," Hermione breathed. He nodded and started. "I'm sorry about what I said in the Great Hall. I just didn't want everyone spreading rumors. I was in denial as well. I didn't think I'd have these kind of feelings for you. Until now," he whispered.

"Did you really have to shout it though?" she joked. He laughed nervously and fiddled with his fingers.

"No. I guess it kind of got to me. I mean with all the COMC things. Why'd you do it Hermione? Why did you go so far as to die?" he asked.

"I don't know. My studies have been getting to me too. I've been so caught up in my work that I haven't met up to the real things in my life. Like you and Lily. I'm sorry. I felt like dying and when I walked into the Great Hall hearing you say that, I kind of snapped. I didn't want to feel any more pain, I guess," Hermione shrugged. Harry wrapped an arm around her shoulder and squeezed it comfortingly.

"Never ever do that again. If you jump off the balcony, I'm right behind you. Please, don't scare me like that again. I thought I lost you," Harry whispered staring into the fire.

"I won't. I guess I let my anger out," she replied. Harry slowly stood up. She looked up at him as he pulled her up in front of him.

"Hermione, I promise to make this up to you. Give me a chance?" he asked, slipping his hand onto her cheek. She laid against his hand.

"Only if you give me a chance," she whispered back amused.

"Deal," Harry decided, as he tilted her head upward and closed his eyes. Their lips met.

Hermione smiled and wrapped her arms around his neck. He smiled against her lips and pulled her close.

"Love you," they both mumbled. A giggle interrupted them. The broke apart and looked down to see Lily staring at them.

"Mama and dada kissy-kissy!" she exclaimed clapping her hands together. Harry and Hermione blushed.

Harry picked her up. "Dada is the happiest dada in the world! He has the most beautiful daughter and girlfriend!" Harry exclaimed. Hermione pretended to give him a weird look.

"What are you talking about, Potter?" she teased.

"Oh, sorry. Hermione, will you go out with me and be my girlfriend?" he asked, almost pleadingly.

"Yes," Hermione giggled. Harry plopped down on the couch with Hermione and Lily next to him.

"I'm with my favorite girls. Life couldn't get any better," he grinned.

"We have to go slow Harry. I don't want to rush into things that we might regret later," she said.

"I wouldn't ever do that," Harry replied kissing her forehead.

"I love you," Hermione whispered laying her head on his shoulder.

"I love you too," Harry replied laying his head on top of hers.

A/N: I hope you liked it! Please review! I'd appreciate it!!!!!! And thank you all who have reviewed! No flames please. Another thing, I know it was rushed. I'm a rushy person! So don't patronize me! ^_~. Oh yeah, and I know this chapter was totally unexpected, but I thought you all deserved fluff. And if you've ever read my other stories, Harry and Hermione's fights don't last THAT long. They last like one chapter long. So please be patient with me.

Hint: Something is going to happen that you'll never ever suspect or think of in a millions years. Here it is . . . .HA! I knew you would try to read ahead. But you'll just have to wait! It'll get much darker and better as the story goes on!