Unofficial Portkey Archive

Care of Magical Fairies by Hermione Potter
EPUB MOBI HTML Text

Care of Magical Fairies

Hermione Potter

Care of Magical Fairies

By Mione Lynn Potter

Chapter 6: Perfect

"Harry. . . .," Hermione's voice whined. Harry turned over in his bed and stuffed his

head under his pillow.

"Wake up, Harry," Hermione purred in his ear. His eyes shot open. Harry turned over and looked up at her.

"Where's Lily?" he yawned. Hermione sat at the edge of his bed.

"She's with Lavender. I thought we could use some alone time," she said with a mischievous wink. Harry grinned and pulled her down on top of him.

"Je t̀aime," he whispered in her ear. Her eyes widened.

"How do you know how to speak French?" Hermione asked.

"I get around. And I learn more with an intelligent girl as my gorgeous girlfriend," Harry smiled and kissed her softly. She sighed softly against his mouth and wrapped her arms around his neck.

"You're so beautiful," Harry whispered caressing her soft brown curls. She laid her head on his bare chest and sighed.

"Harry?" she asked.

"Yeah?" Harry asked back.

"I love you too," Hermione smiled. He tilted her chin up and leaned down to kiss her.

Harry grabbed her wrists and flipped over so she under him. He heard her giggle and smile against the kiss. Harry placed his hands on either side of her head and trailed his lips down the slope of her neck. She whimpered pleasantly and closed her eyes.

"Harry. . . .," she whispered.

"So soft," Harry murmured against her skin. She felt shivers go down her spine. Her fingers twisted themselves in his hair as she felt his lips trail back up to her lips and graze them lazily.

Hermione pushed her tongue through his lips and dueled with his tongue. A groan reached his throat.

"Harry. . . .We need to stop. Or we'll never get out of here," she whispered wrenching her lips away from his.

"What's so bad about that?" he asked, looking up at him with a pout.

"Nothing at all. It's just I told Lavender I was going to wake you up so we could go got breakfast with Lily. Good thing it's a Hogsmeade weekend. Come on, Romeo," Hermione giggled, slithering from under him and slipping out of the room

Harry grinned and quickly got dressed in a pair of worn jeans and a sweater. He pulled his cloak on and ran down to the Common Room. Amazingly, Hermione was already in there talking to Lavender. Lily and Jeremy were sitting on the couch laughing.

Harry snuck up behind her and grabbed her hand. He pulled her toward him and kissed her deeply. Lavender giggled behind them.

"You just couldn't wait, could you?" Hermione teased.

"Nope. Not at all," he replied pulling her so that her back was against his chest.

"How are you today, Lav?" Harry asked.

"I'm okay. I'm just waiting for Ron. He can be slow sometimes," Lavender answered with a slight laugh.

"I heard that," Ron yelled from the dorms. They burst out laughing.

Harry walked over to Lily and picked her up.

"How's my little girl?" he asked her.

"Hi dada. I'm good. How are you?" Lily giggled.

"I'm wonderful, sweetie. Oh my gosh," he exclaimed.

"What dada?" Lily asked.

"I totally forgot that Christmas is only a few weeks away. I need to go shopping today," Harry groaned.

"Oh, so what are you getting me?" Hermione asked.

"I already got you something, love. But you'll have to wait until Christmas," he cooed. Hermione pouted and kissed Lily's forehead.

"Well, I've already got your present too. Yours as well Lily," Hermione smiled. Lily squealed and clapped her hands.

Harry laughed. "Do you want to go to breakfast?" he asked.

"I'm not really hungry anymore. How about you Lils? Lav?" Hermione turned to Lavender.

"You guys go on ahead. Ron, Jeremy, and I will meet you later," Lavender smiled. Lily smiled and answered, "I'm not hungry either, mama."

"Let's go then," Hermione said walked through the portrait with Harry and Lily.

After a bit of shopping, Lily pointed at the candy store more known as Honeydukes.

"Please! Can we go? I want some candy," Lily whined.

"Okay, okay," Hermione said walking in.

Harry placed Lily on the ground and watched her walk around looking at the varieties of candy.

Gemma, the new store owner, kneeled in front of Lily and smiled.

"Here's a bag for you. Get as much candy as you want. It's on the house," Gemma smiled.

"Thank you!" Lily exclaimed rushing around and stuffing candies into the bag.

Hermione laughed softly. Harry wrapped his arms around her waist tightly from behind as he placed his chin on her shoulder.

"You smell nice," he said softly into her ear.

"Thanks, I think," Hermione giggled. He placed a kiss on the nape of her neck and watched Lily.

"Do you want to get some butterbeers after we're finished here?" Harry asked.

"Sure," she answered, lacing her fingers through his.

Fifteen minutes later, Lily emerged into Three Broomsticks with her arms full of bags that were filled with candies.

"Now Lily, don't eat all of them at once," Hermione warned.

"Yes, mama," Lily said, innocently. The three of them sat down at a vacant booth as Harry saw Madame Rosmerta come over.

"Oh, Harry, she's adorable!" Madame Rosmerta exclaimed, patting Lily's head.

"That she is. We'll have two butterbeers and one hot chocolate with marshmallows," Harry ordered.

"Coming right up," Madame Rosmerta said walking away.

"You know what Hermione?" Harry asked wrapping his arm around her shoulders.

"Yeah, Harry?" she asked, laying her head on his shoulder while they watched Lily sucking on a lollipop.

"Everything's perfect," Harry whispered, nuzzling her ear.

"Yeah. Perfect," Hermione agreed.

A/N: Hi! Finally, I updated. LOL. I really hope you all enjoyed that chapter. Please review. I don't know when I'll be finished with Chapter 7. Well, see y'all!