Unofficial Portkey Archive

The Bachelor- best friend edition by heaven85
EPUB MOBI HTML Text

The Bachelor- best friend edition

heaven85

A/N: I'm so sorry for the long wait. I had no idea that it would take me this long to get this chapter out. I hope you all enjoy it. It's getting so close to the end you guys. Only approx three chapters left. The next chapter will be out sooner than later for sure. Once again please review and let me know what you think.

Disclaimer: I don't own anything. This fic is for entertainment purposes only.

Chapter 30:

The next morning Hermione woke up with a gigantic smile on her face. Memories of the beautiful night that she had spent with Harry flooded her mind. Last night was truly beautiful and very magical in more than one sense of the word. It was a night that she did not want to forget for a long time. She quickly got dressed and put her hair up in a pony tail and opened the door and there stood Allie wearing a bright smile.

"Allie, good morning," Hermione replied surprise.

"Good morning Hermione. I was just going to knock on your door," Allie replied.

"How are you doing this morning?" Hermione asked.

"I'm doing pretty well, how about you?" Allie asked.

"I'm doing pretty well," Hermione answered.

"That's great to hear. So I was curious to know how your date went last night," Allie said slowly.

"You want to hear about it?" Hermione asked.

"Of course so spill," Allie replied.

"Well first of all he took me out on the sea in a yacht and the yacht was really beautiful," Hermione answered.

"That sounds really nice. I do like the ocean" Allie replied.

"And we had dinner and talked and danced. In fact he had food brought to the boat from one of the restaurants that I had been wanting to go to but never really had a chance to since it was always booked up far in advance. It was really very all so amazing and then he had another surprise for me," Hermione added.

"What kind of surprise?" Allie asked with curiosity.

"Well, he told me to open up this door and when I did we had the view of the old styled buildings and it turned out that we were in Prague," Hermione replied.

"As in Prague, Bohemia, Czech Republic?" Allie asked surprised.

"Yes, that's the place. It was so beautiful looking at the sights from the Vltava River," Hermione replied smiling at the memory.

"Wow, that sounds amazing. I would totally love to go to Prague, I think I passed by there once but I want to actually walk around and see the sights," Allie replied.

"You should totally go, maybe we could go together sometime," Hermione responded.

"You would want to go on a trip with me?" Allie asked surprised.

"Of course I would, it'll be a good chance for us to get to know each other better and it would be nice to see the sights with someone who appreciates them," Hermione answered.

"I know what you mean," Allie added.

"I'm glad that you dropped by, it's not like I could tell anybody else about this sort of thing," Hermione added.

"That's true, so what are you up to today?" Allie asked.

"I hadn't really thought about it, but right now I'd like to get some breakfast," Hermione answered with a laugh.

"Just what I was thinking," Allie commented with a smile.

"Well then let's head downstairs," Hermione said standing up.

Allie nodded and they walked down the stairs together and headed toward the kitchen. It was a nice feeling to be able to walk next to Allie and feel this comfortable and relaxed.

"So what do you want for breakfast?" Hermione asked.

"I don't know, what do they have in Prague?" Allie asked.

Hermione just laughed.

"Good morning," Christine told them with a smile.

"Good morning Christine," Allie and Hermione said in unison.

"How are the two of you doing?" Christine asked.

"I'm feeling great. How are you feeling?" Hermione asked.

"I'm feeling energetic today, so how was your date last night?" Christine asked.

"It went really well. He took me out on a yacht and there was dinner and dancing and just looking out into the night sky," Hermione answered.

"That sounds quite romantic," Christine commented with a smile.

"It was," Hermione replied with a smile.

"I'm quite jealous actually, that would be a date that I would have loved to go on. You too right Allie?" Christine replied.

"Definitely," Allie agreed.

"I'm sure yours will be great too and special in its own way," Hermione told her.

"I'm sure that he'll come out with something completely amazing too," Christine told her with a smile.

"So what are your plans for today?" Allie asked.

"Well actually today there happens to be a fashion show that I wanted to go to," Christine replied.

"You mean the special one where Heidi Klum and Gisele Bundchen will be?" Allie asked.

"That's the one and I happen to have three tickets," Christine replied.

"You have tickets? How did you get them?" Allie asked.

"I have a few sources and connections. So do the two of you want to go?" Christine asked.

"Are you kidding? Of course I want to go," Allie replied.

"Hermione, what do you say?" Christine asked.

"Sure, I would love to go," Hermione replied with a smile.

"I'm so excited about this. I was planning on trying to sneak into the show but now I don't have to," Allie replied as she grabbed some toast from the toaster.

"I had no idea that you would want to go to a fashion show so badly," Hermione replied.

"Usually I don't but this one has so many different designers displaying their work. It's all very exciting," Allie explained.

"So what time is the show?" Hermione asked.

"Well this one is in the afternoon around 12pm," Christine replied.

"So what are you planning on doing first?" Hermione inquired grabbing some fruit from the fridge.

"Well I was just planning on doing some shopping for one of my friends since its one of the few times that we have to ourselves. What are you planning on doing?" Christine replied.

"Actually I was just going to head over to the park and maybe do a bit of shopping myself," Hermione replied.

"Allie, what are your plans?" Hermione asked.

"I have a few errands that I have to do that I haven't had a chance to yet," Allie replied and took a bit of her toast and finished off her milk and excused herself.

"So, what's up with you and Allie?" Christine asked after she had left.

"What do you mean?" Hermione asked.

"It just seems that the two of you seem a lot closer than before," Christine replied.

"We do?" Hermione asked.

"Yeah you do, I mean I always thought that you didn't like her all that much and it was pretty much a consensus that we all thought that she was a little bit on the weird side," Christine added.

"Well I did at first but I think that we may have judged her before really getting to know her and I have since then I think that she actually is a very nice girl and actually she is quite sweet if you get to know her," Hermione explained.

"I don't really know about that, she seems quite a bit stand-offish and doesn't seem like she actually wants to get to know the rest of us," Christine replied.

"She may seem like that at first but she's really great once you get to know her. You should try and you'll see what I mean," Hermione added.

"Well, if you really think so," Christine answered after a few moments.

"I really think that you should," Hermione told her with a nod.

Just then Allie entered the room once again and grabbed something and put it in her pocket and said, "I forgot I left my list downstairs."

"I'll see you later then?" Hermione asked.

"Let's meet at the Ritual supper club at 11:45am?" Christine asked.

"Sure, I'll let Allie know," Hermione answered.

Christine nodded gave a little wave as Hermione left and headed back upstairs and knocked quickly on Allie's door.

Allie opened the door and smiled and asked, "What do you want to tell me?"

"We're meeting at the Ritual Supper Club at 11:45am. Does that work for you?" Hermione asked.

"That works fine for me, I'll see you then and just so you know thanks." Allie added quickly.

"For what?" Hermione asked surprised.

"I just wanted to say thanks," Allie explained.

"You're welcome then. I'll see you in a few hours then." Hermione told her.

"I'll see you then," Allie told her.

Hermione gave a quick wave and headed back into her room and grabbed a brush and ran it through her hair and put on a bit of light makeup.

Then she looked through her closet to find something fitting to wear for the fashion show because she didn't want to look too under dressed for the event. She eventually settled on a light and dark checkered knee-length dress that had a flared look with short sleeves and a scooped neck line.

As she turned around she heard a light knocking on her door and she opened it up quickly and saw a familiar face. She quickly grabbed his arm and pulled him inside.

"What do you think you're doing?" Hermione said in a scolding tone.

"You look incredible," Harry said

"Thank you," Hermione replied with a blush.

"So where are you going?" Harry inquired.

"Well I'm heading over to a fashion show with Christine and Allie," Hermione answered.

"That fashion show?" Harry asked raising his eyebrows.

"Yes that fashion show, don't look so surprised," Hermione replied.

"Just doesn't seem like your kind of thing," Harry replied.

"So stop evading my question. What are you really doing here?" Hermione asked again.

"Visiting a beautiful girl," Harry replied with a grin.

"Nice try but what if somebody saw you? Hermione continued.

"I was careful and nobody was there," Harry replied.

"What if somebody decided to come upstairs?" Hermione added.

"Well nobody did, did they?" Harry asked.

"Well, you're lucky that nobody saw so don't you do it again," Hermione scolded again.

"Well then, I'll be going now," Harry said turning around and walking towards the door.

"Where do you think you're going?" Hermione asked.

"Away since you obviously don't want me around," Harry replied.

"If you think that then maybe you SHOULD leave," Hermione added with a slight smirk.

"So wait, you're saying that you want me to stay?" Harry asked.

Hermione just shook her head and grabbed him by his shirt collar and pulled him away from the door.

Harry was about to say something but decided against it as he saw the glare that Hermione was giving him.

"So, now that you finally decided to be serious. Why are you really here?" Hermione asked again.

"Always so anxious to get right to the point, I wanted to give this to you," Harry told her and pulled something out of his pocket.

"What is it?" Hermione asked.

"Why don't you take a look?" Harry added offering her his hand.

Hermione gave him a surprised look and took the pieces of paper from his hand and took a quick look.

"Are these THE symphony tickets?" Hermione asked in deep surprise.

Harry just nodded with a huge smile.

"How did you get them? How did you know?" Hermione asked him.

"First of all, you have been talking about the concert for weeks and I just asked a friend of mine of they could get me tickets and they came through." Harry answered.

Hermione pulled him into a long hug whispering "Thank you" about three times.

"You're very welcome," Harry murmured into her hair.

"Now, is there anything I can do for you?" Hermione asked after pulling back.

"You don't have to do anything. Your smile and appreciation is enough for me," Harry commented.

"That's sweet but are you sure there isn't anything that I can do for you?" Hermione asked again.

"Actually there is this one thing that you can do for me," Harry replied after a moment.

"What is it?" Hermione asked.

Harry motioned Hermione to come closer.

"You could stop nagging me about this," Harry replied with a grin before quickly backing away.

"You little…." Hermione began before chased after him shoving him in the arm.

"You did say anything….." Harry remarked.

"I was being serious," Hermione replied back shoving him again.

"So was I," Harry responded.

"I'm giving you one last chance to take it back," Hermione replied with a grin.

"And what if I don't??" Harry asked.

Hermione just smiled said, "Would you mind picking up my watch over there?"

Harry nodded and bent down to pick up the watch.

Hermione took this split second and jumped onto his back and smacked him in the head.

"Ouch! What are you doing?" Harry asked.

"Teaching you a lesson," Hermione answered sweetly.

"I see. You're punishing me by making me carry you. I guess you're a bit heavy…" Harry said earning another slap in the head.

Hermione pulled on his ear and said, "Say that again?"

"I mean you're not heavy at all, in fact you are really light," Harry said.

"And don't you have something else to say?" Hermione prodded.

"And I'm sorry that you don't realize that you nag a lot," Harry added.

Hermione shook her head and began tickling him on his stomach.

Harry started laughing and said in gasps, "Stop it."

"Not until you say it," Hermione replied.

"I can't," Harry said in between breaths.

"Come on, you can say it," Hermione urged him as she continued tickling him.

"Okay… you're right. I wasn't being serious," Harry said finally.

"You forgot one part," Hermione prodded him with her finger.

"And you don't nag that much," Harry added with a sigh.

"Now, that wasn't too hard was it?" Hermione asked getting off his back.

"You know that you weren't being fair. You know that was my most ticklish spot," Harry protested.

"It's not my fault that you're ticklish," Hermione added.

"And you're not?" Harry asked.

"I'm not," Hermione answered turning to walk away.

"We'll see about that," Harry said with a grin and starting tickling her from behind.

Hermione held her breath to keep herself from laughing.

"You want to laugh don't you?" Harry said.

Hermione shook her head.

Harry just tickled her harder and watched her face with a smile. He could tell that she wasn't going to be able to keep it in much longer.

Just then there was a knock on the door, followed by a voice, "Hermione are you in there?"

Harry and Hermione looked at each other and then around the room.

"Just a minute," Hermione called out and grabbed Harry and pushed him into the closet and shut the door.

Hermione took a quick look in the mirror and saw that her hair and clothes were a bit messed up and quickly tried to fix them both up and opened the door.

"Sorry about that," Hermione said opening the door.

"So was I interrupting anything?" Allie asked.

"Interrupting anything? Why would you ask that?" Hermione asked.

"I thought that I heard some laughter coming from your room," Allie replied.

"Oh yeah, I was laughing because my friend was just telling me a funny story on the phone. So what do you want to ask me? " Hermione asked.

"I was just going to go to the fashion show now?" Allie inquired.

"I thought that show didn't start until noon?" Hermione asked.

"The show doesn't start until noon but I have special passes so we can go backstage. Do you want to come?" Allie asked.

"Sure, but where did you get them?" Hermione asked curiously.

"Actually Carlineux called me to tell me about it. Isn't she great?" Allie asked.

"Yea she is," Hermione replied with a smile.

"So are you coming?" Allie asked.

"Sure, I would love to go," Hermione replied.

"Just let me grab my bag and we can get going," Allie said heading out the door.

Hermione followed after grabbing her bag.

A few moments later Harry came out of the closet and answered his phone.

"Potter speaking," Harry said quickly.

"We heard from a reliable source that some activity will be happening at the Supper club," Agent Red replied.

"I'll on my way," Harry replied in a serious tone.

-->