Unofficial Portkey Archive

Hogwarts and Beyond - Take 2 by Muirnin
EPUB MOBI HTML Text

Hogwarts and Beyond - Take 2

Muirnin

Normal Muirnin @}>---'---,--- 2 0 2003-08-23T11:42:00Z 2003-08-23T11:42:00Z 1 RZHRT Creations 1 1 9.2720

Author's Notes and Disclaimer:

Disclaimer: I do not now, nor at any time own any of the Harry Potter characters. This is an original plot, based on characters created by J K Rowling with additional characters created by Muirnin Cocan. In no way is any money being made, nor copyright or trademark infringement intended. J K Rowling owns all rights as well as various publishers including but not limited to Bloomsbury Books, Scholastic Books and Raincoast Books, with additional rights belonging to Warner Bros., Inc. Some parts may be of an adult nature that may not be suitable for all readers. Reader discretion is strongly advised.

Peace,

As Always,

(`'.¸(`'o..¤..o'´)¸.'´)

´¨`o.* Muirnin *.o´¨`

(¸.'´(¸.o'´¤`'o.¸)`'.)

"An imaginative mind is a terrible thing to waste..."

@}>---'---,---

Author's Notes...

As you can see the story is now broken into parts besides chapters... part of my way of expanding the revision... it is and will be a Harry and Hermione story... I promise you that... however there may be some things that may bother people... I expect that... However.. that said, I would like to have anyone offer suggestions or honest critiques to my work...

I will warn you that there are a LOT of changes going to be happening at the Dursley's... thanks in part to Mrs. Figgs and her trusty sidekick Mr. Tibbles... I do have a request... I would like to come up with e-mail addresses for many of the current and former alumni of Gryffindor.... *grin* you'll understand...

Please send them to MuirninCocan@msn.com as well as posting reviews... I am also making a mailing list up so that is also why I have entrusted you all with my e-mail...

Tally forth... and carry on..

Part 1-Summer without Sirius = Chapter 1 - Changes abound at the Dursley's...

That's all the hints I am giving so far... plus I wanted to get something on the board so that it could be easier to communicate this!!!!

*LUVS & HUGGIES* (got diapers on the brain)

Peace,

Jennie Ruth

As Always,

(`'.¸(`'o..¤..o'´)¸.'´)

´¨`o.* Muirnin *.o´¨`

(¸.'´(¸.o'´¤`'o.¸)`'.)

"An imaginative mind is a terrible thing to waste..."

@}>---'---,---