Unofficial Portkey Archive

Hogwarts and Beyond - Take 2 by Muirnin
EPUB MOBI HTML Text

Hogwarts and Beyond - Take 2

Muirnin

Disclaimer… See Chapter 1 & 10 for the standard Disclaimer… I OWN NOTHING… *sniff* My Author's Notes are after the chapter…

Author's Note: I know it has been a long time since I had added a chapter… I kept going over some things that one of my reviewers had said about how Harry could have sex and not worry about Voldemort attacking… I am still working on that… but I also knew that there was something or someone that knew more then they're supposed to…

Hence, this chapter… It is quite a bit shorter then I normally write… and as you will notice is from a different perspective… this is intentional… and I hope that this doesn't confuse anyone…

After so long of trying to get a Live Journal account, I finally have one… http://www.livejournal.com/users/muirnin/

I am hoping that I will be more apt to update that in the future… but I have had a horrible writers block lately… and have not had the desire to write at all…

Sorry about that…

Hugs and Kisses…

As Always,

Muirnin, Queen Mother-Royal Family of Cliffies

(the very frustrated writer!)

With loving support (and sometime co-writers and Betas) by…

Becky, First Princess-Royal Family of Cliffies

*¤*.¸¸.·´¨`"*"´¨`·. ¸¸.*¤*.¸¸.·´¨`"*"´¨`·. ¸¸.*¤*

Lisa, the Lovely Alluring Lady-Royal Family of Cliffies

*¤*.¸¸.·´¨`"*"´¨`·. ¸¸.*¤*.¸¸.·´¨`"*"´¨`·. ¸¸.*¤*

Founders - KFUFHP - Kindred Fellowship United for Harry Potter

"An imaginative mind is a terrible thing to waste..."

@}>---'---,---

HOGWARTS AND BEYOND - TAKE 2

By Muirnin Cocan and the Kindred Fellowship United for Harry Potter

PART 2 - Hogwarts, the Final Years

Chapter 14 - The Voyeur

He kicked himself...

How could he be so inept that he would fall into the trap that elaborately been planned for James and Lily's only child?

Peter Pettigrew stood in the shadows... forgoing his animagus form and watched... in a sense reliving the first time he watched the joining of two souls...

He had always known that James and Lily were meant for each other. When they had first made love, they had exchanged vows... binding their souls one to the other.

Moreover, Wormtail had watched, hidden by the lovers... and he was very much aroused by it...

Voyeurism was a specialty of his... always had been. This talent was one of the things that his master had told him would serve him well. Being able to hide himself and watch others... that was what the Dark Lord had wanted... someone who could report on members of the Order, and be so invisible to others that he would fail suspicion by anyone...

He grinned to himself.

History does repeat itself...

He watched erotically as Harry and Hermione make love for the first time, he thought how wonderful this news would be for his master... that was if he ever got out of this mess.

The plan had been so perfect... so thought out. With the knowledge of the Prophecy they had to find away to destroy Harry Potter without his Master being involved… He and Bellatrix Lestrange had convinced the Dark Lord that to completely wipe out the threat to him, they had to find a way to neutralize Harry Potter... the best way had been thru his mudblood girlfriend - Hermione Granger.

Wormtail had heard from Bellatrix of the protection young Potter had shown the mudblood when she became critically injured in the Department of Mysteries the previous summer... He had been a bit shocked to hear that Padfoot was dead... killed by his own cousin...

It was probably because of Wormtail's own past connection with Harry Potter, that the Dark Lord had not allowed him to go to the Hall of Prophecy, afraid that he might just turncoat on the Dark Lord and save Potter.

This thought had crossed his mind a few times... ashamedly so. Harry Potter, the only son of his late betrayed friend James Potter, had saved his life... and now he owed him a wizards life debt... He-who-must-not-be-named really did not like that small detail.

He had convinced the Dark Lord that instead of killing the young wizard, make him die a slow death... by cutting him off from the outside world. He knew that Dumbledore would have protected Harry Potter from any kidnapping, but if they could just get him out into the Forbidden Forest there was an excellent chance they could get him trapped in the underground caverns that had no way out except for two access areas that Wormtail would make sure were sealed. One of which being accomplished three years before when Harry Potter had battled the memory of Tom Marvolo Riddle...

Originally, when construction of Hogwarts began, a thousand years before... The magical underground caverns had been accessible from the castle through the dungeons for use during the harsh winters to tend to the magical creatures of the forest, and give the students a way to study them closely. The creatures would from time to time back then, take refuge in the caverns...

However, Salazar Slytherin managed to destroy the cavern passage to the forest, for wont of making it part of his Chamber of Secrets. The Chamber itself had not come out this deep into the forest, however it was possible to access the caverns from within the chamber, but destruction of that entrance made it impassible... another thing in Wormtail's favor.

The only other portal was the one Wormtail had used to trap Potter... and unfortunately himself. The bitch Lestrange had sealed it even though she saw Wormtail disappear into the hole... after Potter had fallen into it himself chasing after the Rat animagus.

She knew he was down there... scupper him in his own trap...

Now he was there, hidden in the shadows... taking sexual gratification at his own erotic interest of the lovers... He had even gone so far as to place silencing charms around himself to keep himself unheard as their animalistic mating had driven him to his own personal climax...

He lusted after them, wanting to experience just once what they were experiencing first hand... but despite all the time he had spent with the Marauders, not once had he gotten that far... and so he had only his hand to pleasure him... and the visual imagery of those he had kept his beady eyes on...

In a way, he enjoyed peeping more then anything else... He knew many dirty secrets... especially since he could transform into a rat and peer unsuspectingly at others while doing insatiable acts of pleasure. He had kept this fact hidden from even his closest friends... so involved in their own conquests over the years...

When the Marauders had questioned him about his absences from the group he would relate stories of his own imaginary conquests... not giving any clue as to the truth of the fact he was but a virgin... After James and Lily had died due to his revelation to the Dark Lord... and after Padfoot had been thrown into Azkaban for "murdering" him... he had decided to keep himself hidden from the Death eaters that were still alive and around to keep them from fulfilling Padfoot's attempt at removing Wormtail from existence.

It was fortunate that he had happened upon the 5 year old Weasley boy, who starving for affection took the rat he had named as Scabbers into his home and cared for him, then giving him to his younger brother 5 years later to have a pet of his own. Imagine the shock when the youngest Weasley son had befriended the son of his once close friend...

Wormtail as Scabbers had taken the brunt of many a prank played by the Weasley twins... and given his own magical nature could not be affected by their jokes. He remembered that day on the Hogwarts Express as Ron had tried to do a color change spell on him, only to have it not work... He found it fitting that Goyle was the one that had been bitten back then and 'he' had been the one to tell Harry Potter of the supposed plot by the Dark Lord.

Ironically, the Dark Lord had used his own brand of manipulation of his Death eaters' children to feed false information and lies, so they would be the unwitting pawns of Harry Potter's downfall… Knowing that there was a power that the Dark Lord knew not, that Harry Potter possessed… it had been decided that they would find another way to silence the boy who lived…

So in the shadows he watched, being more and more aroused by the actions of two who were in love and acted upon feelings and emotions that seemed to block out and ignore the world around them… They seemed oblivious to their current situation, only enjoying the joys of the flesh… the rampant desire of their hearts…

When finally they collapsed and fell into an exhaustive sleep… Wormtail himself transformed himself back into a rat and scurried off to see if he could find a way out of the mess he found himself in.

Please Review…

A/N 2: This chapter didn't come out as well as I had hoped… sorry if the chapter sucks… I will try for better next chapter….