Unofficial Portkey Archive

Hogwarts and Beyond - Take 2 by Muirnin
EPUB MOBI HTML Text

Hogwarts and Beyond - Take 2

Muirnin

29 March 2004

My dearest readers,

I am so sorry for leaving you on such a long term cliff... Things in my life have been hectic... and so far has yet to become improved... I am hoping that within the next couple of months I will be able to take time to write... SOMETHING...

I feel so bad for writing as much as I have and then leaving it where I did... I am very grateful to everyone who has reviewed my stories... the good and the bad. Normally, I acknowledge my reviewers individually by e-mail (as most of you know) but as I have said life has taken me on a rollercoaster ride that I have yet to find the way off yet.

I hope that you all will forgive me... and that when I do start writing again it will be with as much passion as I had started out this story as well as my others with.

For all us Pumpkin Pie'ers... It gives me such joy to know that Harry and Hermione share the same first two initials... HJ (GRIN!) Observations I have come up with lately... I am beinging to believe that Ron really will die by the end of the series... first off because his new wand has a Unicorn tail Hair core... and then now that we know his middle name is Bilius (after his Uncle Bilius that died after seeing a Grim!) it's looking pretty grim (pun tax!) for RBW now... now if only Luna can save him... *LOL*

I miss you all and hope to write more soon...


As Always,
(`'.¸(`'•..¤..•'´)¸.'´)
´¨`•.* Muirnin *.•´¨`
(¸.'´(¸.•'´¤`'•.¸)`'.)


*¤*.¸¸.·´¨`"*"´¨`·. ¸¸.*¤*.¸¸.·´¨`"*"´¨`·. ¸¸.*¤*
Queen Mother-Royal Family of Cliffies

"An imaginative mind is a terrible thing to waste..."
@}>---'---,---