Unofficial Portkey Archive

Hogwarts and Beyond - Take 2 by Muirnin
EPUB MOBI HTML Text

Hogwarts and Beyond - Take 2

Muirnin

Muirnin @}>---'---,--- Normal Muirnin @}>---'---,--- 3 100 2003-09-02T22:00:00Z 2003-09-06T21:07:00Z 2003-09-06T21:10:00Z 4 2510 11058 RZHRT Creations 281 85 13616 9.2720 114

Disclaimer… See: Chapter 1

Author's Note: This is not the end of the story, not by a long shot; it is only the end of Part 1… The chapters will continue from here but there will be another part number… (if that makes any sense… I didn't sleep well again and I haven't beta'd this one either)

For those of you who are Draco and Ginny or Ron and Luna shippers, please note they are in this chapter prominently… as is Dudley and Lavender… (They seem so cute for each other… )

Hugs and Kisses…

As Always,

(`'.¸(`'•..¤..•'´)¸.'´)

´¨`•.* Muirnin *.•´¨`

(¸.'´(¸.•'´¤`'•.¸)`'.)

*¤*.¸¸.·´¨`"*"´¨`·. ¸¸.*¤*.¸¸.·´¨`"*"´¨`·. ¸¸.*¤*

Queen Mother-Royal Family of Cliffies

"An imaginative mind is a terrible thing to waste..."

@}>---'---,---

HOGWARTS AND BEYOND - TAKE 2

By Kindred Fellowship United for Harry Potter

PART 1 - Summer without Sirius

Chapter 9 - Summer's Ending

Once Harry had logged into the virtual Hogwarts world, he received an instant message from Hermione that said

Put your virtual attachment on and visualize going into your mother's secret garden.

Harry smiled, locking his room and securing the silencing charms then moved over towards the bed.

Soon he was back in the virtual world this time Lily's Secret Garden, and there under the Weeping Willow tree was Hermione, dressed in the sheerest of fabrics just draped about her body. He walked over to her and she opened her arms up to him. He went gratefully into her arms and kissed her passionately. Knowing how she kissed in real life made the virtual kiss seem more real. Her skin felt soft under his touch. How he wanted to know her intimately in reality, but he knew they were not ready… not quite yet…

The cyber-world that they had created had enveloped them both. Each felt the passion of the other, the touch, the breath… the very essence of the soul they linked with.

This time though, Harry knew it was Hermione that he was virtually making love to; that knowledge made this time even better and stronger then before. She had become so entwined into his senses that time had no meaning for both of them.

On and on thru the night they continued to fervently make love to one and other. As the first lights of dawn filtered through the curtains of Harry's room, he realized he was not tired even with keeping the passion ablaze all night long.

"Mione, you do know it is morning." He typed to her.

"I know… I'm not even tired." She responded.

"This truly is magic… and when we finally do accomplish the physical part of our intimacy… I know it is going to be just as wonderful…" He began to type.

"If not better." She finished his sentence and he could tell she had a grin on her face. "I wonder how everyone else is this morning."

He grinned, "If they even had a fraction of the fun we had last night… no wonder this place is called the Cuddle Castle…" He climbed off his bed, looking down at the screen. It had recorded every movement that they had made all night long… "Are you planning to save this file?" He asked curiously.

"Why wouldn't I… it will be something to remind us, for when we are too old to even move anymore." She laughed… "See you in a moment…" she logged off.

Taking a deep breath he looked out the window, from his vantage point, he was able to just make out the top of the weeping willow tree… What surprised him the most though, was seeing two people who were wandering away from the garden area holding hands. Ginny and Draco… They had spent the night with each other. A knock on his door alerted him and he said, "Come in."

As Hermione came up behind him and wrapped her arms around him, she saw what he was looking at. "Oh God, I hope Ron doesn't see that… he'll go ballistic."

"Did you know about those two?" Harry asked.

"I knew that she was fooling around online with someone named Iceman… and she told me last night that it was Draco…" She watched the couple, Draco leaned down and plucked a red rose off a bush, carefully removing the thorns and then gently tucking it behind Ginny's ear and into her long red hair.

"He actually looks like a man in love." Harry said amazed.

"And that surprises you?" Hermione asked, turning Harry to face her. "You men do strange things when you are in love." She leaned up and gave him a adoring kiss. "Shall we go downstairs and see who else is still here?"

"Good idea… I don't know if anyone made it back to the Manor last night…" He laughed taking her hand and leading her out of his room.

Just as they got into the hallway, a door opened and Luna stepped out, Ron leaning over and giving her a gentle kiss goodbye. Then as they turned they noticed Harry and Hermione with big grins on their faces. Luna blushed visibly embarrassed at being caught, but also at seeing Harry and Hermione coming out of his room together…

"I'll see you downstairs Ronald." Luna said in her breathy voice. As she passed by Harry and Hermione she added, "Thank you for inviting me, I've had a most pleasurable time." Then gave Harry a grin that lit up her face.

The couple hurried down to Ron's room and went in as soon as Luna had headed downstairs. "So… she stayed all night with you?" Hermione said,

"It's really serious with you two huh?"

"Oh like you should talk… slipping out of Harry's room this early in the morning…" Ron said with a huge grin.

"We didn't stay in the same room last night mate… She just came in a couple of minutes ago." Harry said giving a knowing look at Hermione.

"Oh I get it… you WERE together last night… just not in the same room…" Ron winked. Hermione blushed fervently. "Luna and I didn't come upstairs until really early this morning… I could see light under both of your doors, so I knew neither of you were asleep yet… Most of the adults went back to the manor about 2am. When I left… can you believe it… your cousin was making out with Lavender Brown!"

"I guess Ginny's pet project worked… she's been trying to make him into a decent human being." Harry said.

"But Lavender? I thought she had a thing for Seamus." Hermione said.

"Who knows? Over the past couple of weeks, I have seen a big change in Dudley… I think he actually is human… AND he's lost weight while he's been here…"

"Well why don't' we go down and see how Remus is doing… See if my potion lasted thru the night and stuff." Hermione said.

"Mione, Have I told you how proud I am… that potion is a breakthrough that is amazing." Harry said leaning over and kissing her gently on the lips.

Ron shook his head, "Wow… this is really going to take some getting used to… seeing you two as a couple…"

"Kind of like seeing you and Luna as a couple?" Hermione said.

"Hey she may be a bit of a nutter, but I'm in love with her… what's a bloke to do?" Ron said shrugging his shoulders.

The trio quietly crept downstairs, where they found Luna sitting at the dining room table having a cup of coffee. Looking up from her Quibbler she said, "Good morning Ronald…" then smiling she added, "Good morning Hermione… Harry… did you have a good night sleep?"

"I'm not the least bit tired, so I would say it was a wonderful night." Hermione said.

Just then, the door opened and Ginny tried to sneak in, leaving Draco out on the porch.


"Hey Draco! You want some coffee." Harry hollered, causing Ginny to go a severe shade of crimson and Draco peeked his head around the door and stared at Harry. "Good morning Draco. We got breakfast already here… why don't you two sit down and eat." Harry had a smirk on his face that was not the likes that none of them had seen before.

Luna and Hermione were on either side of Ron, desperately trying to keep his mouth shut. Hermione had done a silencing charm on him so he could not utter a word. His face flushed in anger a variety of colors.

"Ummm Thanks Harry." He said as he walked in close behind Ginny.

Ginny walked over to Harry and kissed his cheek and then whispered, "thank you"

Harry walked over to Draco and whispered to him, "You ever break her heart and I will kill you… But after what I saw this morning… I don't think that is going to be a problem." Draco stared blankly. "I know you love her…" Draco closed his eyes as he realized that Potter knew of his secret love.

"So, Ginny, how did you enjoy your walk through Lily's Secret Garden this morning?" Hermione said knowingly. Ginny and Draco this time both blushed.

Luna had taken to whispering in Ron's ear trying to get him to calm down seeing his sister with Draco Malfoy. Hermione quickly took the silencing charm off Ron when the color of his face returned to the normal shade.

"Malfoy.., I will only say this once… you hurt my sister and you will be hurting more… is that understood." Ron said gruffly trying to remain calm.

"Don't worry Weasley, Potter already told me he would kill me, so I think hurting from you and probably your brothers would still be bad." Taking Ginny's hand in his he added, "Besides this lovely lady is wicked with hexes and Virginia is the best part of my soul… I promise to each of you right here and now, I vow not to break her heart…"

The Trio and Luna stared at the couple, Ron in shock at the vow that Draco had just made. "I think he's serious." Ron said.

"Damn right he is." Ginny said sitting on Draco's lap and giving him a kiss on the lips.

"Geez Gin, what are you a one woman rehab show or something? First Dursley and now Malfoy…" Ron said in disbelief.

"Speaking of which… has anyone seen my cousin this morning?" Harry said. He headed to the basement and peaked down, there had been a sofa conjured up and Dudley and Lavender were asleep in each other's arms. Harry signaled the others to come peek.

"Oh that's too cute… too bad there's not a Creevy here to take a picture." Ginny chuckled.

Soon Remus tipped toed past the sleeping couple and went up the stone steps shooing the others back. "Good grief can't you guys give them some privacy?" He handed the journal back to Harry, "Thank you… I had a most enjoyable evening talking to you folks Harry. The only thing that would have made it better would have been if Sirius had been here… but I know he was in spirit." Remus looked around at the three couples assembled at the table and shook his head… "Yeah this looks like old times… just different body's. Good morning Miss Lovegood, Mr. Malfoy welcome to the Cuddle Castle."

There was a huge groan from Draco as he realized the name of Harry's house. "It figures…"

"This place is magical can't you tell?" Harry said. "Since we are all here and awake, how about we work on some D.A. stuff today? You are invited as well Draco."

"Only if I can practice hexing you and Weasley…" he put his hands up and said… "If I can't hex you in real life anymore, I can always have fun practicing."

"Any of the adults that are here are also welcome to join us in the DA room up at the manor…" Hermione added seeing a look of interest on Remus' face.

"Excuse me Harry, but I have to do this…" he walked over to Hermione and picked her up in his arms in a huge hug and swung her around then gave her a chaste kiss on the lips… "That is thank you thank you thank you… for giving me my life back…"

"It was my pleasure… I couldn't just let you keep going on like you were, when I had Lily's notes on the cure…"

"Your mom designed that potion." Luna asked. "Will you consent to an interview with the Quibbler? Please I know that Daddy would like that very much, and Ms Skeeter is now one of our more prominent journalists." Hermione fidgeted a bit. She was just as uncomfortable with fame as Harry.

"Actually it was a combination of my mom and Hermione that did it… My mom had begun the creation of the potion before they died. Hermione just took what she knew from Potions and Chemistry and voile, a new and improved Professor Lupin!" Harry said proudly, his arm wrapped around Hermione.

"I'll let you know Luna, ok? I'm not real comfortable with newspapers and such…" Hermione said honestly. "So, what say… we go have at it in the DA workout room?

Winky popped in and said, "No, no… everyone eat first… then you can go play, Winky say so." In addition, seven plates full of food appeared before all of them.

"I think Winky has turned into my Mum!" Ron said with a grin as he shoveled food into his mouth.

The days passed quickly until it was soon the night before September 1st. Professor Dumbledore had arranged for a portkey to take all the Hogwarts students that had remained at Godric's Hollow to Platform 9¾. The night before Aunt Petunia made a splendid dinner (having given Dobby the night off!) and they all spent time up at the Manor.

Lavender had even flooed back to the manor as had Draco, so that they could all be together again.

Draco's evil influence had disappeared once his father had been locked up in Azkaban and the curses he had used on both Narcissa and Draco had worn off. No was longer the slicked haired malcontent that he had been, he was actually sociable and as a sign of good faith, gave Dudley his very own wizarding wireless web laptop so he could stay in communication with Lavender and the others.

Petunia and Vernon planned to drive back to Surrey to take Dudley back to Smeltings the following morning, so there would be nobody remaining at the manor. Petunia and Vernon wanted to assess the damage done to #4 Privet Drive, before deciding what they should do. Petunia liked living in the Manor and even Vernon had grown accustomed to the place as well. Harry had invited them to go ahead and remain at the manor if they wished, allowing Vernon to retire from Grunnings as he had been saying he thought he might.

So it was back to school for most of them, even Dobby and Winky would return to Hogwarts until Petunia and Vernon decided what they wanted to do. Moreover, with that came the end of Harry's summer without Sirius and on to Hogwarts the final years.

Please Review… Thanks…