Unofficial Portkey Archive

Hogwarts and Beyond - Take 2 by Muirnin
EPUB MOBI HTML Text

Hogwarts and Beyond - Take 2

Muirnin

Forrest W. Adams Normal Muirnin @}>---'---,--- 2 2 2003-08-26T19:43:00Z 2003-08-30T04:45:00Z 2003-08-30T04:45:00Z 11 4376 19415 632 183 23781 9.2720

Disclaimer… See: Chapter 1

HOGWARTS AND BEYOND - TAKE 2

By Kindred Fellowship United for Harry Potter

PART 1 - Summer without Sirius

Chapter 5 - THE BOOK, THE 'PUTER, AND THE CASTLE

Earlier in the evening:

Harry had never had such a wonderful birthday in his life. All the guests had brought him presents and when Harry unwrapped a present from Hermione, Ginny, Ron, Fred and George he was shocked. He had received his very own Wizards Wireless Web Lap Top. He had meant to get one when he had gone to Diagon Alley, but he had not done it. Each of them had put in together to get him the computer but then each of them had added extras to go with it.

Ron had given him a virtual amplifier and then whispered to him that he would be able to experience anything he wanted to on the web.

Fred and George had given him a number of games that he could play on the new computer.

Hermione and Ginny had gone in together to get his 6th year supplies programmed online, then Hermione added an environmental program, for as she said to help find ways to meditate for study and his Occlumency training. Her eyes twinkled at this.

"You know I will help you anyway I can... " Hermione said.

"Thanks all of you." Harry said after he had received more presents from the others but none of them compared to what he had gotten from Weasley's and Hermione.

The trio had decided to take a tour of the manor that was enchanted on the inside to be larger then it was on the outside. Apparently, nobody knew how many rooms were really in the Manor, until the trio found a piece of parchment framed on the wall. A framed map that had the details of the entire Potter Grounds, including the wooded glen between the manor and the cottage, that was intended for Harry.

They had found a potion's lab, library full of books on every subject imaginable (that made Hermione's eyes shine more), and even an area similar to the DA room from last year, where they could practice spells as the entire Potter grounds had been protected recently for the shielding of underage magic.

It was a very spectacular gathering when suddenly a couple of members of the Order of the Phoenix, Kinglsey Shackleford & Tonks, appeared at the door.... with them Vernon and Dudley Dursley.

"Oh dear God what happened?" Petunia cried out as she ran over to where Vernon laid down on the floor still twitching. Dudley was sobbing,

"Death eaters came after Harry tonight." Kingsley said. "Not sure how they found your home, but their was no protections there since they weren't needed so they thought they could torture it out of Vernon."

"I'm surprised at your husband, he refused to divulge any information as to where Harry had gone." Tonks said.

Ginny had gone over to comfort Dudley and was talking softly to him. He went over and sat down next to her on the sofa and he seemed to calm down considerably.

Harry went over to where Petunia was standing her eyes filled with tears. "He'll be alright Aunt Petunia... These Auror's are trained in magical medics."

Remus came over and took Petunia aside, while Dobby came in with a tray of tea for everyone.

"Petunia, I think that Harry and I should go over to the cottage to stay. You can stay here with your family and watch after them." Remus said quietly.

"I think you are right. I'm not sure how Vernon will take all of the wizards that are here though." She responded.

"Let's get him up into one of the bedrooms where the medics can work on him, and then we will decide what to do about those that are going to stay the night. I know the Weasley's and Grangers were planning to stay a few days. The rest can floo home from the library fireplace." Remus said. "We also have a few portkeys set up for emergencies."

"That's a good idea Moony." Petunia said.

"I'm surprised at you Peta, you seem to have changed back into the young woman who was so close to her younger sister. I wonder what has caused this." Remus said.

"It's as if I have remembered things and people from the past. It's like being awakened from a long coma." Petunia said quietly.

Vernon had finally stopped twitching from the curses that had been thrown at him. He had overheard what Lupin had said and closed his eyes. He knew exactly what had caused it. He had kept a secret for the last couple of decades. Nevertheless, he was not ready to reveal the facts just yet.

Remus left Petunia's side, which immediately went back to where her husband was, and he went over to where Harry and the others were standing around talking.

"Harry, I've had Dobby take all of your belongings over to the cottage. You, Ron and I will be staying over there. I figured it would be nice for you to get used to your own cottage. The rest of the Weasley's and the Grangers will be put up here in some of the guest rooms." Remus said as Harry's face lit up at the idea, his friends would still be here for a few days.

Harry settled into his room at the HJP Cottage ah hell... it was like Sirius had said, a cuddle castle to him... everything a fairytale had to offer... as he got ready for bed and then once settled onto his bed with his new wizarding web laptop on his lap he hurried to get into the common room...

P2BMB: Happy birthday my dear Worf...

DWBD: You remembered. I cannot believe you did that...

P2BMB: I would never forget your day my sweet!

DWBD: Jaz you are a charmer...

P2BMB: *Walked over to him and put her hands on his face* "Would you expect anything different."

P2BMB: "You ARE my Worf after all..."

DWBD: not a chance... *leans forward and kisses her passionately*

P2BMB: *surprised by his act of boldness, but happy that he made the first move, she wraps her arms around his neck and rubs it lovingly*

DWBD: I took your advice... I opened the letter...

P2BMB: Good! I am so glad! What did you find in there....

DWBD: hmm, that feels good...

P2BMB: Thought you would like that... *Smiles wickedly and seductively*

P2BMB: so you were saying about your letter...

DWBD: I called my best friend and she came over to give me my backbone as you had called it.... It was my Godfather's will and a letter... I'm now living in a cottage on my parent's old property... my godfather affectionately liked to call it the cuddle castle... *wink*

P2BMB: Really? *Smiles wickedly* I guess I should visit you there some time...

DWBD: Well with a virtual attachment I got for my birthday you are already here. On my lap (Harry looked down at his laptop then typed) *evil grin*

P2BMB: I am glad that it worked out for you with your Godfather's will and letter... Oooooooo... on your lap huh *climbs into his lap and strokes down his arm* Now I'm REALLY on your lap...

DWBD: (Harry felt a pressure on his lap and moved the laptop to the side, his thoughts to her still typing on the screen) Yes you are... now what AM I going to do with you... you know I've never done anything like this before...

P2BMB: *strokes down his chest and touches his bulging pants* anything you want my love.... after all.... it is your birthday....

DWBD: *growls* hmmmm anything? What are you wearing?

Harry released his zipper and allowed his actual bulge to be free... and throb... as he stroked himself thinking of this beautiful woman.

P2BMB: Neither have I... *Reaches up and places her lips on his gently* something see through *Her clothes change to a see through black teddy then pressed her lips harder to his lips and reached down and unzippered his pants to stroke his hardened member*

DWBD: I can actually feel your kiss.... what is it about the wizarding web... *Ohhhhhhh* now that's more like it...

P2BMB: *leans down and takes his member into her mouth*

DWBD: *his hands reach up and squeeze the thin fabric that is covering her voluptuous breasts...*

P2BMB: It's magic *starts sucking hard*

DWBD: Oh god... I can feel that... you are amazing

P2BMB: *Moans and pulls his hand down to her wet pussy*

DWBD: turn around here... I want to taste you too...

P2BMB: *turns around and lowers herself to his face*

DWBD: *he could smell the sweet sensual aroma that was all Jadzia, he took his tongue and lapped the juices seeping through her thin panties... taking his teeth he tears them off of her... he then allowed his tongue to slide into her slit… and lick around the edges... *

P2BMB: *moans* you are so good too! *Moans and breathes faster as she feels his breath and warm tongue inside of her*

Hermione, lying on the bed in the room she shared with Ginny called out, aloud...

DWBD: grasping hold of her clit with his mouth he begins sucking on her... reaching back and playing with her breasts.

P2BMB: *she begins to move her mouth up and down on his erection Moaning and feeling herself reach her first ever orgasm*

Harry was grateful that his parents had thought about having permanent silencing charms on all the rooms...

DWBD: I want to cum in you....

Hermione was having a hard time concentrating on typing now....

P2BMB: Oh cum my love...

DWBD: *shifted her body until she was on top of his hardened cock and slid her down* now you ready to ride?

P2BMB: Yes *breathlessly*

The magic of the Web caused him to actually feel her presence upon him and he felt her heated flesh slide down over the top of his cock.

DWBD: *he rocked back and forth going deeper and deeper into her...*

P2BMB: *moved up and down on his hardened member and moaning... * WORF! OH God, WORF!

DWBD: Faster Jaz faster... I am almost cumming

P2BMB: *moved faster and faster, she felt herself reach a second peak*

DWBD: *wrapped his arms around her tight as he spewed his seed inside of her…* Oh God that was amazing...

P2BMB: Oh GOD, that was amazing!

DWBD: He plunged his mouth onto hers and kissed her with so much passion....

P2BMB: *she pressed her mouth harder into his then opened her mouth and stuck her tongue into his*

A knock at the bedroom door caused Harry to jerk suddenly, "Harry I'm going back over to the manor for a bit... will you be alright here???"

"Yeah Remus.. no problems here..." he said nearly breathless

Hermione felt a suddenly felt a jerk away from her

P2BMB: Did I do something wrong?

DWBD: no love someone came to the door...

P2BMB: Oh okay *breathlessly*

DWBD: you felt me jerk at the knock at the door?

P2BMB: Yes you can feel anything that is going on with the other person that you are interacting with... that is the magic...

DWBD: wow... what my poor cousin has been missing... He is a muggle and he talks about cyber all the time with his friends but I do not think he has ever felt like this...

P2BMB: Oh, that is too bad for him! So... shall we go again? *Her heat was rising again*

DWBD: give me a moment... it does take guys a bit to recover... come here I want to suckle your breasts they look amazing....

P2BMB: Okay love... *moves closer and lets the strap of the teddy fall off of her shoulder exposing her breast*

DWBD: takes the hardening nipple into his mouth and begins to suckle like a baby... while he gently rubs the nub of the other breast....

P2BMB: Rubs his chest and feels the rippling muscles beneath her fingers... she shudders at what he is doing*

DWBD: he feels his cock begin to harden again... her touch on his chest is causing a tingling sensation down his body.

P2BMB: *She slowly lowers her hand to his cock and begins rubbing it feeling it harden again*

DWBD: *he slid his hand down between her legs…* Let's take it slower this time... I want to enjoy the feel of you wrapped around me

P2BMB: *she closes her eyes and enjoys felling his finger inside of her and his mouth on her breast She begins to rub more slowly* I agree love....

DWBD: *He rolled her over on her back so she is on bottom this time... so he could explore her body in more detail... * I can't believe I've only known you a month... However, I cannot think of anyone but you...

P2BMB: *she spread her legs open and put her arms above her head to allow him to explore more of her body* Me either love.... me either.... *she closed her eyes and allowed his wandering hands and mouth to touch every part of her*

DWBD: he began kissing up and down her legs suckling each toe then going up again to the her triangular patch and suckled some more.... He rubbed his hands all over her body, memorizing each section of skin

P2BMB: She wanted his mouth.... and his cock.... she could not get enough of him.... she moaned slightly as he kissed up and down her legs... she felt the heat rising in her to a new height once more*

DWBD: he licked her pussy once again and then slowly slid inside of hr

P2BMB: *She moaned out as he entered her again* OH do not stop Worf!

DWBD: he left soft sweet kisses up her abdomen and continued kissing around her nipples and breasts as he slowly moved in and out rhythmically. Began to feel a pulsation as if he were ready to burst... begins to move deeper into her... feeling her tightness around him... He begins suckling on her shoulder and leaves a mark...

P2BMB: *she feels herself reach a new height and feels him suckling her shoulder... which raised her higher*

DWBD: he loved the taste of her skin... he clamped his mouth down over her lips again and began suckling her tongue now as well... tasting her

P2BMB: *she shoves her tongue into his mouth* Oh GOD! Cum to me my love I need you! *She tilted her head back getting ready for him to cum into her... *

DWBD: he rams into her harder and faster then ever before and then his semen sprays out filling her within...

P2BMB: Oh WORF! *Moans and grunts of pleasure, feeling his cum fill her*

DWBD: Jaz you have given me the best birthday present ever... how will I repay you...

He had never experienced anything so fantastic in his life. He knew that who ever Jaz was, he was falling in love with her. Their long conversations that they had had during his time at the Dursleys had drawn him closer to her emotionally... and tonight had drawn her to him intimately.

He curled up on his bed, and drifted to sleep remembering the nights events.

Next morning, Harry woke up with a smile. There was a knock on his door.

"Come in," Harry said, making sure he was covered up.

Ron came in and had the biggest shit-eating grin Harry had ever seen.

"So did you enjoy your birthday present?"

Harry rolled his eyes. "You starting the morning with your mind in the gutter already?"

"Nah... just had to come and tell you something... amazing."

"Amazing huh, do tell." Harry said.

Ron picked up the virtual attachment that was lying on the bed. "I had gotten myself one of these when I picked up yours. I meet someone... on line... IN ADDITION, I know who she is... "

"Really? How did you find out who she was... I mean half the people in there are under alias'"

Ron grinned, "AHH So you have been hanging out in the Common Room too? Haven't seen you there."

"I didn't want to be recognized... I like being just one of the people you know... anonymous. So tell me about your girlfriend." Harry said getting the conversation off himself.

"Well, as you probably figured out when you went into the common room..." and he went into details about how he had met Luna Lovegood online and one thing led to another and then... " He grinned big again, "yeah..." nodding his head.

"Wow... you and Luna... " Harry said surprised. "So have you two you know offline?"

Ron blushed and grinned. "I couldn't believe how wonderful she is, she is so weird... and I'm in love with her... not just online... but off line as well... The Lovegoods live not far from the Burrows so we have been spending a lot of time together since she got back from whatever adventure she had gone on with her Dad... He is a bit of a nutter too... anyway, she really is smart... not Hermione smart but like Ginny smart with more imagination... "

Harry laughed aloud as he listened to Ron ramble on about Luna.

"What?" Ron said suddenly, then "Oh, I guess I was going on a bit... So mate, have you met anyone yet?"

A dreamy look came across Harry's face and said quietly, "Yeah... I did... But I have no idea who she is."

"Really? Haven't you even asked.... " Ron said.

"Both of us agreed that being anonymous made it that much better" said Harry. "She even remembered my birthday..." and a huge grin grew on Harry's face, but before he could say anything else a tone sounded on his laptop alerting him to an e-mail.

"Who's writing you?" Ron said.

"It's from Hermione. She says she found something over at the manor and for us to come over and join her when we can." Harry said.

"This definitly is faster then owl's"

"Yeah, but I think Hedwig likes the break... " Another alert was an instant message from "P2BMB: Thanks for last night... I will never forget it... Love Jaz"

Harry picked up his laptop and quickly sent a quick message back to her. "DWBD: You are more then welcome... but it's I who should thank you... That was the most amazing birthday present I have gotten in a very long time... Love you... Worf."

Harry sent off the message and closed the screen so Ron who was trying to see what was on the screen said and looked at Ron... "Hey mate, I'm not ready for you to meet yet. Let's get ready and go over to the manor..."

"Winky has already got breakfast ready for us in the kitchen... this is a really neat house Harry... " Ron said.

"Sirius said he used to call it the Cuddle Castle... but it's official title is HJP Cottage... my folks had it built for me when I was of age." Harry said.

"You seem to be handling Sirius' death a lot better. I was getting worried about you mate." Ron said as he started to head out of the room.

"I'll meet you in the kitchen... I need to take a shower and get dressed." Harry said as Ron shut the door.

He thought about what Ron had said about handling Sirius' death and realized he had two people to be thankful for in helping him with his grief... Hermione and Jaz.

After showering and seeing the mark left by her adventures the night before she dressed carefully so nobody would see it. She smiled. She knew that Worf was Harry... but he had no idea who Jaz was... so like Harry to be clueless about things of the heart...

She had gone prowling around the library. She had come across a book that had details about the Potter Grounds. She then found on the desk a journal that had Lily Evans Potter's name on it.

Picking up the journal she felt it go warm, and then glowed slightly. She opened the book and started to read. After about an hour of reading she suddenly grabbed the book and headed back to her room where Ginny was just waking up.

"It looks like you had a long, fun night Gin." Hermione said seeing all the hickies that were around her neck and shoulders.

"Oh shit... Good thing this property has a shield for underage magic... I'm going to have to glamour these away before mum sees them." Ginny said looking at Hermione.

"Glamour charm... Oh, Geez I hadn't even thought about that... now I can change out of the turtleneck... "

"Oh so you had fun last night too..."

"Yeah. We did... " Hermione said as she opened her laptop and sent a quick e-mail to Harry to have him come to the manor to see the books she found. Then after a few moments, she thought and got a big grin on her face... and sent a simple instant message for him to see from Jaz.

"You know who he is don't you." Ginny said.

Hermione raised her eyebrow and grinned. "But he's not going to know who I am... no way... I couldn't tell him."

"What is he a Slytherin or something? I know who mine is... but he has NO idea who I am."

"Men can be so clueless... you know..." Hermione said avoiding her question, "You may want to hurry I just e-mailed Harry and Ron to let them know I found something in the library today."

"When you could be sleeping in and dreaming about last night, you are in the Library," laughed Ginny as she hurried to get ready. Half an hour later, they were both dressed in very comfortable sundresses and their love marks covered they headed out towards the kitchen to get something to eat for breakfast.

Entering the kitchen, they saw Vernon reading a muggle newspaper and drinking a cup of coffee. But what was so funny was Petunia arguing with Dobby.

"Oh surely there's something I can do to help with breakfast?" Petunia asked the house-elf.

"Oh no Mrs. it's my duty to take care of you and your family... that is the job of a good house-elf. Now you sit down and have some breakfast, I am a very good cook... Oh hello Miss Hermione and Miss Ginny... Sit, sit... it's all ready to eat." Dobby said snapping his fingers and plates appeared in front of all of them.

"Petunia, it's no use arguing with Dobby." Molly Weasley said as she came into the kitchen followed by Arthur. "I may not have house-elves at my home, but Dobby is very devoted to Harry and if he said for him to take care of his family... which he also considers us his family."

"I don't know how you have taken care of such a big family without a house-elf Molly." Petunia said, barely hearing the slight grunt of disgust from Vernon. "Oh you behave Vernon." she hissed quietly as Ginny and Hermione hurriedly finished their breakfasts.

"Where's Dudley this morning?" asked Ginny.

"He's still grounded for his actions earlier in the year." Petunia said. "I don't want him causing more problems after Harry's been so kind to us after the way we have treated him."

"I was hoping to spend some time with him today. I think that I may be able to help with changing his attitude... without magic." Ginny said with a smile.

"Go ahead and try, but I don't think it will help. He's been so overly spoiled by no fault of my own that he may be beyond help." Petunia said. Vernon grumbled again.

"Ginny's been very good at handling the twins... and Merlin knows that they are more then a handful." Arthur said.

"Where are they this morning?" Vernon said in a slight grumble.

"They apparated to their store early this morning and are working." Arthur said proudly. "I know I would have rather had them work at the Ministry with me, but they have become very successful with their new store. They are already planning expansion to Hogsmeade as well."

"They own their own store. I would not have believed that. After that prank they pulled on Dudley a couple years ago." Vernon said.

"Well yes, their store is based on that same prank... it's a joke and novelty store." Arthur said, causing Molly to grumble herself.

Ginny got up and went to get Dudley while Hermione went out to meet Harry and Ron on the pathway to the cottage.

She had been mastering Legilimency and Occlumency since hearing about Snape training of Harry and decided for the first time to try to see into Harry's thoughts.

He was remembering the night before... how he held her in his arms after their lovemaking. She smiled at this memory... and gently she changed his memory so that it was no longer Jaz in his arms but Hermione.

As Harry and Ron grew closer, they saw Hermione sitting on the ground under a tree, very prettily dressed in a flowery sundress. Hermione saw Harry stop abruptly and then looked at Hermione. He blushed heavily and then gave her a smile.

Hermione wondered if he finally made the connection, but then realized he was still clueless.

"So what is it that you found this morning?" Harry said.

Hermione tossed the book, which Ron caught in his hands. He thumbed through it but all the pages were blank.

"So its a blank book..." Ron said. Tossing the book back to Hermione, who caught it and as she thumbed thru it and found all the pages filled with the tiny delicate writing of Lily Potter.

"No its not... See she said holding up the book with the pages exposed."

"I swear there wasn't anything written on those pages... " Ron said as he and Harry sat down next to Hermione.

She handed the book over to Harry who felt the warmth and saw the glow immediately. Opening, the front cover two tiny figures appeared... the figures of James and Lily Potter.

Author's Notes: Well for all of those that were wondering WHY the rating… this should explain it… For those under the assumption that this is a Ron and Hermione story... I think this makes that impossible...For those that thought there would be sex between Ginny and Dudley... Dudders is NOT Iceman... *grin*

Enjoy… we will have Chapter 6 up very soon…

Hugs and Kisses…

*¤*.¸¸.·´¨`»*«´¨`·. ¸¸.*¤*.¸¸.·´¨`»*«´¨`·. ¸¸.*¤*

Muirnin, Queen Mother-Royal Family of Cliffies

@}>--'--,--

Becky, First Princess-Royal Family of Cliffies

*¤*.¸¸.·´¨`»*«´¨`·. ¸¸.*¤*.¸¸.·´¨`»*«´¨`·. ¸¸.*¤*

Founders - KFUFHP - Kindred Fellowship United for Harry Potter