Unofficial Portkey Archive

Hogwarts and Beyond - Take 2 by Muirnin
EPUB MOBI HTML Text

Hogwarts and Beyond - Take 2

Muirnin

Disclaimer… See Chapter 1 & 10 for the standard Disclaimer… I OWN NOTHING… *sniff* My Author's Notes are after the chapter…

HOGWARTS AND BEYOND - TAKE 2

By Muirnin Cocan

PART 2 - Hogwarts, the Final Years

Chapter 15 - Sweetest of Desires

A huge black bear and it did not look very happy trapped in the cavern where it was... It massive hulk began to move towards Harry at an incredibly fast rate of speed... too fast for Harry to respond. Harry's emerald green eyes widened with alarm as he saw the big black bear rushed towards him. The furry beast lunged at Harry and pinned him by the shoulders onto his back, hitting the ground with a tremendous thud. The bear was panting, as if it was completely out of breath. There was something so unusual about this bear, Harry stared at the bears eyes... they seemed unusual as it had the most brilliant blue/green eyes he had only ever seen by one person.

He could see the bear's sharp teeth and feel the hot breath of the bear against his face, when suddenly the bear began to transform and he suddenly realized why he had noticed the eyes so closely as they began to change into a deep cinnamon brown.

The transformation was into the woman who had captured his heart. He stared into her eyes, the sparkling pools of cinnamon chocolate. Her hair was brown, thick and bushy... the body and facial features were so familiar that Harry had to blink twice to make sure he wasn't seeing things. She was dressed in the traditional leine, woolen bodice and heavy skirts of the Celtic women of several centuries before. Draped over her shoulder and secured with a belt and brooch was the length of Potter plaid she had chosen to wear. She was the vision of beauty he had only dreamed about...

"Oh Harry... I'm so sorry I scared you." Hermione said as she rolled off his prone form on the ground.

"Mione?" he said taking her into his arms and kissed her several times around her face. "Oh my God Mione... I'm just so relieved to see you and feel you and know you are alright." He then pulled her back a bit and said "Hang on... When did you become an Animagus?" Pulling her back into his arms he muttered, "Ah hell it doesn't matter, God I love you..." Tears were filling his eyes and spilling softly onto his cheeks.

"I love you too so much Harry. After I fell down here in the cavern, I was so afraid I would never see you again... My way out was sealed shut by something on the outside." She said as she cupped his face and kissed him repeatedly.

"Mine too... But you aren't hurt are you?" Harry asked her holding her close in his arms.

"Nothing but a few bruises, but look at you... Where are your glasses?" She asked quietly.

"They broke, tried to fix them… wouldn't work." He chuckled. "I guess that's why I have you."

"I hope that's not the only reason." She smirked as she took the glass fragments that Harry handed to her and repaired them without any trouble at all. "You heard them didn't you."

As if no explanation needed he responded, "Yes my love, I did… I'm so sorry about your parents."

"I don't think it has set in yet that they are really gone... we are both orphans now you and I." She said with a croak to her voice.

"We are no longer orphans as long as we have each other..." Harry said kissing her again. "I even spoke with your father... he's given us his blessing."

Hermione gasped, "Oh Harry... I..." she began to cry realizing that he had actually spoken with her father.

"Shush... it's alright. Just know that once we are out of school... I am going to marry you Hermione Granger. You are my entire life now." Feeling her shake within his arms he gingerly picked her up and carried her back over to where she had built a fire.

After a rather difficult bit of transfiguration on his part, Harry had created out of some of the rocks a soft pile of fur skins giving them somewhere comfortable to rest. He had also created some food for them to eat and drink.

Hermione, in the mean time, had removed the comhdaichean that bound her and was only in her leine feeling non-constricted and experiencing the power of the night before them. Her mother's voice echoed within her as she remembered the words that Emma and Lily had both uttered. "Don't let grief stand in the way of what is in your heart. Follow your heart and know that your path right and true and it is the same as Harry. Follow your heart... Follow your heart..."

"Harry... make love to me." She asked in a quiet voice.

He had been sitting on the makeshift fur bed, having removed his boots and sporan when she spoke those words. Harry stared at her somewhat overwhelmed by her request. He had wanted to make love to her for so long now and yet he was afraid. "Do you know what you are asking?"

"Yes my love... I'm asking you and myself to follow our hearts and commit our souls to one and other..." Her deep chocolate pools stared with such desire into his emerald green eyes. Taking his hand, she pulled him onto his feet, facing her with little distance between them. "This night above all others, when true love is found at its most sincere. It is with this love that we share that we should join our souls... make us stronger against the forces that wish to destroy what we have." She released the belt that held his feileadh into place. "It is only right that we make love... I know you are my soul mate for life and beyond..." The yards of woolen fabric pooled down around his feet, leaving him clothed in only a leine as well.

He gently took her lips upon his and kissed her with such sweet desire that when they parted, they were breathless. The heat of the fire seemed to radiate the heat of the passions they were both experiencing. Neither wanting to rush, but both wanting what was desired with in their pounding hearts. Unspoken by both, but actions done as one fluid movement they both released the ties that held their leine in place, leaving them both naked to each other… hiding nothing.

Harry collapsed to his knees grasping Hermione about the waist, holding her close to him, feeling the heat coming off of her body. He ran his mouth over her stomach and kissed her body gently as Hermione slid down to kneel in front of him. They both held each other close, feeling their skin touching each others, with nothing barring their contact.

Pulling her back away from him he looked into her eyes his voice speaking clearly in her mind, 'My beloved, to rush such a miracle as the joining of our souls would do those souls an injustice. I vow to you this day, I will do everything in my power to see that our desires are fully met and that our hearts will be honored, that I will loyally be yours, body and soul. I am for you, from now until the end of time as long as you will have me and even longer, for I will love no other but you.'

Within Harry's mind he heard Hermione's sweet voice utter 'my love, it is my solemn vow to you this day, that I belong to nobody but you. I will do everything in my power to see that your every desire is fully met, our hearts will always be honored and that I will loyally be yours heart, body and soul. May we celebrate the joining of our two lost souls that we now become one. I am yours from now until eternity as long as you will have me.'

"Nothing but evil can shatter the vows we have just exchanged with each other and even then, our hearts and souls will still be joined. In my heart and with my soul you are my wife… always remember that." Harry said aloud. "I love you."

"And I love you as well. You are so right when you say that nothing can destroy what we have and together we will fight the evil that will try to do just that. I am your wife, you are my husband and I give my body to you willingly."

"In time, you will also have my name… but know this that with in our souls we are Potters bound by love and vows we have taken this night."

Harry could hold back no longer and he reached up tracing the line around her sensual mouth, it's deep red color radiated in her cheeks. His finger ran slowly down her quivering chin and made a path down her slender neck. He stared in awe at her succulent breasts, firm and pointed. He leaned down and suckled as a child the sweet mound of flesh, his hand caressing her other breast.

They had known each other in the virtual sense and yet even with the enhancements that they got through their laptops, nothing prepared them for the assault of sensations that pummeled their bodies. Hermione back arched pressing ever closer to Harry's mouth longing for him to suckle at her breast even longer.

But for them it wasn't enough, Harry pushed her back against the pile of fur and hungrily feasted upon the flesh of her breasts and neck, causing her to burn more and more with her own personal climatic sensations coursing through her still untouched niche between her legs. Her hips bucked wildly wanting more then ever to feel Harry plummet into her depths. She could feel his arousal harden with each movement and with a power born of passion rolled Harry onto his own back and began her unrelenting attack against his manhood.

She lowered her mouth taking him deep into her mouth, savoring the juices that had begun to seep out. His growl of arousal increased her own passion and she continued imbibing upon his member bringing him close to explosion.

Finally, neither could stop from succumbing to the fever pitch that was building. Hermione raised herself over Harry, poised at head of his own erection and lowered herself quickly impaling her maidenhood in a swift fluid motion. She gasped in pain, but refused to release him from her cocoon she had encased him with.

Terror enveloped Harry as he heard her painful moan. "Mione…" he gasped, "Are you alright?" The feeling of her wrapped around him was more wonderful then he had ever imagined it to be and yet, the fact that it caused her so much pain devastated him.

"I'll be fine, it's supposed to hurt the first time" She said breathlessly. "But I think you should be on top…" she chuckled slightly as one they rolled over still joined in intimacy.

Slowly, Harry began a rhythmic motion taking care not to hurt her anymore. Within his mind he could hear her sultry voice whisper to him, 'I'm alright Love… the pain is gone, nothing but pleasure remains.'

Within moments he had built up enough momentum that they were both drenched in sweat, both climbing the erotic pinnacle that would culminate in a joint climatic achievement. Hermione already had peaked and over the edge again she felt her body surrender to the thunderous awareness her internal nerve endings were sending her.

Harry could feel her weakening from multiple orgasms and plunged harder and deeper into her bringing his own volcanic eruption inside her, seed spewing deep with in her very being. Still in their intimate position they collapsed on one and other, both soaked, tired and amazed at what had occurred.

Slowly they slid their bodies apart, the intense reactions of their separation causing even more reactions. Reaching around them, Harry pulled the length of woolen material from his kilt and wrapped them under it. Hermione snuggled up against Harry's heat soaked body and slowly started to drift to sleep.

Harry stared at her wondrous beauty, amazed at the fact that they had shared something so intimate on a night that had been plagued with so much sorrow and fear… Nevertheless, she was his, forever just as fate had meant them to be. He pulled her closer to him and felt his mind and body succumb to the physical and emotional exhaustion of the night. However, as slept began to take him as well, he had a couple of random thoughts pop into his head… 1) Cyber-sex with Mione would never equal the real thing… and 2) Was it premarital sex if you exchanged vows before you make love?

A smile crested his sleep fallen face as he mentally thought about the great pleasure that he was sleeping with his wife. For in his heart, she was now and forever Hermione Potter.

Please Review…

Author's Note:

(December 3, 2003) Well I finally have a Live Journal!!! So you won't be having all of my expositions here… I do have a couple of comments about this chapter… I was asked about the Potter Plaid… I had done some research and found that there actually is a Gryffindor Plaid for Wales… based on the Griffith Family. It is that plaid I use in my description from now on… as for the family crest… same thing.. it's Gryffindor all the way! Part of the story is also taken from a ficcy that is in construction being written by the Kindred Sisterhood… and the vows that are said are those that are part of a joining of souls from New Evil Rising… I doubt it will make it to Portkey.org as it is still Harry & Hermione but also deals in depth with the love and romance of Sirius, Remus, Severus and the Kindred Sisterhood… Very AU story… but one that launched the beginnings of what is now known as the KFUFHP…

Thanks; I will try to personally respond to reviewers if e-mail is left… I will answer questions and comments that you make… But to all of you (including Enter Name) who have reviewed I truly thank you from the bottom of my heart. I am amazed at the over 300 reviews I have received…

I am but a humble writer whose joy it is to bring entertainment (and a bit of smut!) into your lives…

Hugs and Kisses…

As Always,

Muirnin, Queen Mother-Royal Family of Cliffies

With loving support by…

Becky, First Princess-Royal Family of Cliffies

Lisa, the Lovely Alluring Lady-Royal Family of Cliffies

Founders - KFUFHP - Kindred Fellowship United for Harry Potter

"An imaginative mind is a terrible thing to waste..."

@}>---'---,---