Unofficial Portkey Archive

Anything for Love by coriander
EPUB MOBI HTML Text

Anything for Love

coriander

Chapter 9

Never have I been this nervous. I am standing in the living room of my new home staring at my best friend, not knowing what to do or say. There is so much he needs to know. I love him. I want him. I want to live with him. I want to take him upstairs and ravage him ten ways to Sunday. God, why can't I say that, any of it? I feel numb. I can't speak. I'm afraid to try. I feel cold without his arms around me. Why am I just standing here?

Somehow my body decides to take over where my mind had left off. I walk slowly toward him, lost in his intense gaze. God, I love his eyes. I feel free when I look at him, I can see forever in his eyes. Suddenly, he is right in front of me, his arms not sure whether to wrap around me or not. I guess he is as nervous as I am. What if he doesn't like it? What if we wake up in the morning and realize it was all a mistake? What if…

Oh my god, he's kissing me. He tastes like peppermint and chocolate. Hmmmm. I would be satisfied with just kissing him, but my lower half is trying to veto that idea. I can feel a fire burning from my lips down through my chest and settling in my lower abdomen. I have never felt anything so intense in my life. I know now, that we were indeed meant for each other, it just took us a while to get here.

Harry's warm hands are running smoothly across my back. I can't help the goosebumps that sprout up all over my body. He sends chills through me. He chuckles lightly into my mouth as he runs his fingers over my prickled flesh, knowing he was the one making my body react that way. I am distracted for a moment at the realization that I am not wearing knickers and the heat and moisture in that region is becoming most uncomfortable to contain.

My hands seem to have minds of their own as they roam over the plains of his back, chest, arms, butt… Oh, Merlin, quidditch as been good to him. I realize now that Harry is cradling me in his arms. Without breaking his kiss, he carries me up the stairs to his room, kicks the door closed and heads toward the bed. My heart is beating out of my chest. I want him more than anything and the feeling is mutual judging from the impressive bulge in his trousers that I felt when he helped me back to my feet.

We have yet to say a word since we returned from dancing. Everything we need to say is in our kisses, our touches, our looks. I feel my lips being devoured again and his hands start to travel over my bum down to the hem of my dress. As he gingerly raises my skirt, I am suddenly embarrassed at the fact that I have no knickers on. What if he takes it wrong? What if he thinks I planned this? Well, I did hope, but I didn't plan, per se.

A devilish grin spreads over Harry's face as he pulls my dress over my head, leaving me bare to his gaze. "You are beautiful, Hermione," he breathed in my ear, causing me to shudder in anticipation. His breath was so warm on my ear; I wonder what it would feel like elsewhere on my body. Before I can think that thought any further, he is answering that query. His mouth… lips… tongue… nipple… Oh… my… God! My knees become weak and he pulls me to him before I can fall.

I can fell him pressed into my stomach. He is deliciously hot and hard against me. I want to touch him, taste him. I start to undo the buttons on his shirt, careful not to pop them in my haste. My hands are shaking so badly, it takes forever just to get a couple unbuttoned. I pull away from his kiss to concentrate more on the task at hand. Damn him! How am I supposed to concentrate when he's doing that to my neck? Frustration and desperation get the best of me and I pull his wand from his back pocket and mutter a spell that leaves him beautifully naked in my arms. The shock on his face is classic as he stares at me in awe. I was not considered the best student in thirty years at Hogwarts' for nothing.

I step back slightly to take in the sight before me. He is beautiful. Perfect. My eyes travel down his hard chest to the six pack lightly smattered with dark hair leading down to… Holy… I will give him credit, he does have Ron beat in that department. There goes the myth of hand size reflecting penis size. Harry's hands are definitely not that big! I look up at him and meet his eyes. I am lost again. I turn him around and push him back on the bed. He is shocked and tries to sit up before I lightly push him back down.

"Please, Harry. I want to taste you." Who's voice was that? I said it, but it sure as hell didn't sound like me. I kneel between his legs, running my fingers lightly over his thighs, reveling in the shudders and goosebumps I am eliciting on him. I find myself staring at the gorgeous specimen of manhood standing proudly in front of me. There is no possible way that I can take all of him in my mouth, but who am I not to try?

I hear a gasp from him as I run my tongue over the moist tip, tasting the little droplet there. God, he tastes good. That one little taste puts me into a frenzy. I want to devour him, make him scream my name. I want to taste him fully. I take as much as I can in my mouth and he moans loudly. I can feel his fingers wrapping themselves in my hair. I smile inwardly; I know I am good at this.

Harry is calling my name as I bring him closer to the edge. My mouth and hands work up and down his erection smoothly. I gently cup his balls and massage lightly and his body jerks from the sensation, which almost makes me lose the contact my mouth has with him. I gently trail a finger over his perineum and he tenses, calling my name again. Two more long strokes and I am busily swallowing his seed. Not too salty, rather sweet. I can get used to that very easily.

Before I can stand, Harry is pulling me up and kissing me fiercely. He obviously doesn't mind the taste of himself in my kiss. Ron was always weird about that. He would never kiss me afterwards. I mentally slap myself for thinking of Ron while kissing Harry. This is Harry. This is different. This is wonderful.

My thoughts are interrupted when Harry takes an erect nipple into his warm mouth. The sensations he is causing are amazing. My skin is on fire and he is the only thing that can contain that fire. I must have unconsciously spread my legs, because he is now settled between my thighs, kissing down my chest and stomach. Who would have known how erotic the belly button could be? I never would have thought it. In an instant his lips are on my center, kissing my most intimate place. When his tongue darts out to tease my clit, I moan his name and grip the sheets tightly. After what seems like hours, my hands are aching from the firm grip I have on the bedsheets, my legs are trembling in arousal, and my voice is rasping from screaming Harry's name into the night. I briefly wonder where he learned how to do this, but before my thought is finished I am enveloped in heat and warmth and light and energy. I writhe beneath his mouth in the most intense orgasm I have ever had. He slowly and softly continues kissing my throbbing core as I come down from a most delicious high.

I want to sit up and wrap him in my arms but I have found that I am paralyzed from the breasts down. My body is humming so hard from post-coital bliss that I can almost hear it. He slithered his way up to lay beside me. That's right, he slithered. I guess he does have some Slytherin in him after all. I curl up into his embrace and lay butterfly kisses across his chest and up toward his neck. His lips find mine and the flavors of our love mix in our kiss. I love this man. Something so little as a kiss, has opened me up completely to him. I have never had a kiss like this. I can taste myself on his lips, and I can still taste him in my mouth. God, the mixture of the two is like an aphrodisiac and I am ready for more. My body is still trying to catch up to my libido, but they'll meet in the middle soon.

I still can't move my legs. That was one amazing orgasm. So I pull Harry to lie above me. His weight feels heavenly on me. He probably thinks he is crushing me, but I don't want him anywhere but where he is. The pressure of his body on mine, causes another flood of arousal to burn down to my core. I look up into his eyes. Is he scared? Merlin, his eyes look so much like a child that is scared to go to sleep. I bring my hand up to caress his cheek. "I love you, Harry."

His eyes seem to clear and he smiles down at me before kissing me lightly. "Hermione, I love you so much." That scared look comes back. "Are you sure?"

I nod reassuring him that this is indeed what I want; what I've dreamed of. I have never felt so loved, so worshipped, so adored as I do right now. My hands rub his back reaffirming my need for him. He still seems hesitant like he doesn't know what to do. I then realize that it has been almost seven years since he has made love to anyone. He is probably afraid that he'll do something wrong.

I let my hand venture to his penis and after stroking him lightly I guide him to me. The heat coming from him is amazing. The energy that is flowing through the two of us is overwhelming. He leans down and kisses me as he pushes himself slowly into me, burying himself to the hilt. My gasp breaks the kiss. He is big. I feel full, complete; like I was a puzzle missing a piece and I just found it.

I realize that he is not moving and I look back at him. He must have misread my gasp, because he is looking down at me alarmed. "I'm sorry, Mione. I didn't mean to hurt you," he whispers trying to contain the shaking in his voice.

"You didn't hurt me Harry. Far from it, actually." I sigh contentedly as I move my hips up to his. "You feel so good."

He finally takes this as a cue and we quickly find a rhythm. The tempo is slow and sure with long intoxicating strokes. I am in heaven. We were definitely made for each other; we fit together perfectly. We can read the other's moves before they are made. We rock together for what seems like hours. Time has seemed to stand still, which is fine with me. I could stay like this for the rest of my life.

Harry is showering me with kisses all over my face, neck and chest. He starts whispering in my ear and I lose all control. "Let it go, love. Come for me. I want to see how beautiful you are." Oh, God. If I thought the last one was big, it has nothing on this climax. I pull him closer to me, wrapping my legs around his waist. I can feel my muscles contracting around him and before I know it, he has joined me in my oblivion. I can feel him throbbing inside me, releasing the product of an intense orgasm of his own.

Finally after a few moments, he collapses atop me, and I revel in the peace I feel. I groan at the loss of him inside me when he rolls to lie beside me. His hands caress me as he looks deeply into my eyes. I can see the love there, the trust, the yearning, the joy. I hope he can see the same reflected in mine. He kisses me lightly and whispers against my lips, "You are amazing."

"You are the amazing one, Harry Potter."

He pulls away and looks at me with the weirdest expression on his face. "Why do you say that?"

I roll to my side and prop myself up on my elbow. "You have had all that passion trapped in your body for Merlin knows how long. I don't know how you could stand being around me when you felt so strongly."

"I couldn't stand being away from you," he whispered through watery eyes. I reached up to brush his tears away and he kissed my palm lightly. "Please say I won't have to be away from you again."

I smiled. My heart was overflowing. I was almost intimidated by the strength of his love for me. Do I love him that much? Do I deserve to be loved that much? My inner debate stops as I see the pleading in his eyes. I could never leave him. I love him more than anything I have ever known. "As long as you tell me the same." He leans over and kisses me. I realize now what it means to be loved, truly loved.